PDA

View Full Version : D.M.B.

ericg
03-26-2005, 04:04 PM
(!) Dave Matthews Band: Stand Up! (!)

www.davematthewsband.com

(y)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sandinista!
03-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Here's an idea: No.

laserx54
03-26-2005, 07:46 PM
amen

DroppinScience
03-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Come crash... into this thread.

P.S. - I dig DMB, but only in doses.

ericg
03-27-2005, 04:13 PM

dope... thanks 4 showin' up.

DipDipDive
03-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Dave Matthews sounds like Kermit the Frog with his nuts in a vice. (n)

A. Remin' D.
03-27-2005, 07:15 PM

Nice changing of the lyrics. (y) Yeah they're alright in doses, can't listen to too much, otherwise ya get hyper.

ericg
04-29-2005, 02:23 AM
You do...? I hope you have the opportunity to have a better second time round...

Oh well, it's good to keep...
Come on folks.
I got into them at one of the best times of my life... I believe Under The Table And Dreaming was the first album I eventually just went crazy about with the supplemental help of a good friend of mine who got me into them through her. Plus I was just getting out of the military in Upstate NY and saw them live in Albany. It was the dopest live band show I've ever been to. What a record!!! Unfortunately, I haven't been to a Beastie concert, yet...

...And BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBuummmpp :D

checkyourprez
04-29-2005, 09:43 AM
dave mathews is the nsync of jam bands.

if you dont know that by now your taste in music is kinda bad.

even my buddies who were die hard mathews fans in hs think he sucks now or isnt nearly as good as the best band ever like they previously thought.

im not sayign hes total shit, but hes definatly nothing special and not worthy of any particular praise

DroppinScience
04-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Pick me up, love.... ev-err-y-day. :)

Sandinista!
04-29-2005, 09:30 PM
O.M.D. > D.M.B.

ericg
05-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Pick me up, love.... ev-err-y-day. :)

Yeaaaaahhh buddy HOOOAH!?!
(y)

A. Remin' D.
05-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Not D.M.B., D.R.S. (y)

WhoMoi?
05-01-2005, 08:45 PM
I liked DMB when they first came out. Then after the first two albums, for some reason, I just started to not like them at all. I couldn't even listen to Dave's voice for like two seconds without feeling annoyed. I think it might have been because everyone in college was so into them and I got so sick of hearing them all the time. So I gave my 2 DMB CDs to my sister, who's now a big fan.
At this point, I don't mind a couple of their songs, Everyday being one of them.
Also, I think the band itself is quite good, and Dave's voice can kind of ruin it for them.

ericg
05-01-2005, 09:21 PM
You do...? I hope you have the opportunity to have a better second time round...

Oh well, it's good to keep...
Come on folks.
I got into them at one of the best times of my life... I believe Under The Table And Dreaming was the first album I eventually just went crazy about with the supplemental help of a good friend of mine who got me into them through her. Plus I was just getting out of the military in Upstate NY and saw them live in Albany. It was the dopest live band show I've ever been to. What a record!!! Unfortunately, I haven't been to a Beastie concert, yet...

...And BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBuummmpp :D

Yeah... The musical euphoria and absolute spiritual wealth perhaps got spread too thin after touring so damn much... and with so many that perhaps weren't able to appreciate it's potential in real time like... and then Busted Stuff came out, which observes that... But it's timeless and up to you to keep it or not. Disney's "Where the Red Fern Grows" is no Natty Gann, and I haven't seen "Win Dixie", but there's an all-time place in my mind, body, and soul I.. that was 'invested', like a stock... and I really can't afford to ever forget... These are the facts. It did hurt tremendously for the times and biorhythm to change so drastically in the relative.... for me at least.
In any case, "Stand Up" will be released soon and it's sad to say that I couldn't be happier about it..

DroppinScience
05-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Hike up your skirt a little... show your world to me.

You gotta admit, that's a HOT line. :cool:

PaddyBoy
05-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Whats the name of one of their old albums....the cover had i think red on one side and blue/purple on the other?

That was a good album.

ericg
05-09-2005, 05:52 PM
...tonight, tonight, tonight...In NYC. Check it out live here on demand: http://aolsvc.aol.com/aolmusiclive at 9 o'clock... ET!

ericg
05-09-2005, 10:43 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

... That's a BET!!! Damn.. SOOOOO SOOOO GOOD. Like I've always been known to say... They have one of the most profound musical culminations of mankind... Dave's voice is so phenominal and familiar. The truest form of inspiration for the human vocal chords and personna. Instrumentally, I feel like there is no greater labor of love and professionalism!
BOY. dmb appreciates the human spirit and civilization like to no end. Like The Natural, they're the best that ever was or will be in so many respects. Just the best of humans own...! I know it's cutting it tight and I hate to do it but to round this off in my own way, but if I could only take 3 bands with me to my next lifetime... it would have to be the Beastie Boys, 311, and the Dave Matthews Band!!!!! That's just in chronological order of who I heard first to last....

The show will replay approximately NOWWW, and then again at 3...! PEACE.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (lb) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)