PDA

View Full Version : Prince Markie Dee

A. Remin' D.
03-27-2005, 08:17 PM
:confused: Was Prince Markie Dee Hispanic or white, or maybe both? His real name is Mark Morales. I've been a Fat Boys fan since around 1998, 99, somewhere around there, and I've always wondered that. I've never listened to his solo tracks, I've been meaning to though. Perhaps he was the first famous Hispanic or white rapper? They've been rapping since 1983. I was just wondering if any of you knew.

Bobtwi
03-28-2005, 03:31 PM
:confused: Was Prince Markie Dee Hispanic or white, or maybe both? His real name is Mark Morales. I've been a Fat Boys fan since around 1998, 99, somewhere around there, and I've always wondered that. I've never listened to his solo tracks, I've been meaning to though. Perhaps he was the first famous Hispanic or white rapper? They've been rapping since 1983. I was just wondering if any of you knew.
Im not sure,I 've wondered that myself.Looks hispanic though.

cj hood
03-28-2005, 04:13 PM

"i'm the puerto rican prince and i live in the east"

A. Remin' D.
03-29-2005, 09:03 PM
"i'm the puerto rican prince and i live in the east"

Ah, that pretty much solves it, thanks. Didn't remember that lyric though.