PDA

View Full Version : Question to Any Beastie Boy who wanna explain me

Junker
03-29-2005, 11:37 AM
Guys, why you never include Brasil on your world tours??
I just one to know the reasons.
you think you dont have a big public, is that it??
You've already playd here in '94 i think. didnt have much people at the show? I dont think so.
I dont know why you never play on South America. The latin fans are thousands of them. I know you wont regret if you down the globe.

Well, thats what i got to say. Pliz, i need an answer.

Bye!

romanpetr
03-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Guys, why you never include Brasil on your world tours??
I just one to know the reasons.
you think you dont have a big public, is that it??
You've already playd here in '94 i think. didnt have much people at the show? I dont think so.
I dont know why you never play on South America. The latin fans are thousands of them. I know you wont regret if you down the globe.

Well, thats what i got to say. Pliz, i need an answer.

Bye!

I'm sure, that 's very sadly,that they don't played now in South America during theirs TT5B tour,but they've played in South America earlier during Ill Communication tour:
12 Apr 1995 Chile Santiago Monumental Theatre
14 Apr 1995 Argentina Buenos Aires Obras Sanitarias Stadium
15 Apr 1995 Argentina Buenos Aires Obras Sanitarias Stadium
18 Apr 1995 Brazil Sao Paulo Olympia
19 Apr 1995 Brazil Sao Paulo Olympia
20 Apr 1995 Brazil Rio de Janeiro Imperator

Check this site:
http://www.beastiemania.com/gigog/index.php?t=&c=&e=100&p=3

Junker
03-29-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm sure, that 's very sadly,that they don't played now in South America during theirs TT5B tour,but they've played in South America earlier during Ill Communication tour:

Check this site:

But take another look. It was 10 years later. In '95 i was only 11 years old.
And i live in Curitiba. Its almost 450 KM from São Paulo (the nearest city which received them). I need a concrete answer from the Beasties themselves telling me why they never included South America on tours again.
And romanpetr, thanks for the concern. Take care!!!

beastiegirl18
03-29-2005, 03:32 PM

Check this site:
In 1995, I was 4 years old so i couldn't enjoy those concerts. Shit, if they have already come to Argentina, Chile and Brazil, they are not going to come back, dammit :mad:

bbgg
03-29-2005, 03:43 PM
In 1995, I was 4 years old so i couldn't enjoy those concerts. Shit, if they have already come to Argentina, Chile and Brazil, they are not going to come back, dammit :mad:

At least they've gone once!And what about Peru, they've never come and i dont think they are gonna do it.

beastiegirl18
03-29-2005, 03:53 PM
Exactly, I'm not from Argentina, I'm from Uruguay and do you think that they are going to came here?, ever Peru bands don't come here. So that's why i'm so pissed off :mad:. Famous bands go to Argentina and they forget about Uruguay that next to it. :mad:

Dephective~
03-29-2005, 05:00 PM
Gosh, if you guys keep getting so mad you'll get in trouble :eek:
Just wait, I'm sure they'll have a concert there eventually.
The BBs never forget anyone :D

D~

beastiegirl18
03-29-2005, 05:17 PM

D~

Well, you're right, i'm sorry. And i hope the beastie boys don't forget about Uruguay because i really wanna see them live.

Junker
03-30-2005, 05:49 AM

D~

I hope God and the Beasties listen to your words man!!!!

MCB Silva
05-08-2005, 02:39 AM
plz!!! beastie boys plz!!! come to south america!! brasil an argentina are not all of south america... what about Venezuela, Peru, Colombia, ECuador, Uruguay and all of them?? pls come!! you have millions of fans here too!! there are thousands and thousands of people dreaming that one day they could see you live!!! '95 was 10 years ago!! i was 6!! and it was the ill communication album!! what about this one?? pls ill be waitin for you to come one day dont make me wait too long...ill be here

love, peace and love

ragb87
05-10-2005, 01:31 AM
at least they already went to some places in southamerica, but when they were goig to come the first time to mexico they cancelled the shows!!!!
:mad:

MCB Silva
05-10-2005, 04:48 PM
well...yeah...mexico too....i mean all latin america!!!! u know a latin america tour..... :D :cool: