PDA

View Full Version : What Shoes do they they own????

GrndMasterRemix
04-12-2005, 06:20 PM
I had this on my mind for like 3 hrs so i decided to see if anyone knew.

What kind of shoes do the Beastie boys wear? Are they crappy old shoes or nice fashion kind of shoes like nike or converse? anybody have any idea?

Johan Guerra(grandmasterremix)

timmie
04-12-2005, 06:42 PM
adidas (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48544) they used to have there own sneaker pimp!!! as they might do now!

YoungRemy
04-12-2005, 07:04 PM
never rock Fila

timmie
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Rock my Adidas

MCA126
04-13-2005, 10:06 AM
i gotta say as much as i love their style i wasnt a big fan of those brown shoes they wore with the green and yellow adidias on tour..they remind me of elf shoes which is never good

FloorK
04-13-2005, 10:14 AM
They probably have a LOT of shoes (I'm so freakin' jealous!). Can you imagine the size of their closet!!!! Talking about closets did they ever do a Cribs episode :confused:

Mr.Right
04-13-2005, 02:10 PM
What's the name of Mike Ds shoe in the "Shake your Rump" video?

CHiMmY BeAStIe!
04-13-2005, 03:31 PM
ive seen them were alot of stuff, adidas, nike, bapsta, im sure they have preferences of those, and im sure theres shoe companies that they dont like which they wouldnt wear, but most companies send them free clothes and shoes, i know DC sent them shoes before that they wore at one point, i know other campanies do to, its an equal thing so to speak, they get free stuff and the companies get free advertising, in hopes that fans will run out and buy the same thing.
i mean im sure they like the companies they wear, they wouldnt wear it if they didnt, and theyd probably buy that stuff anyways, but their not lable whores either, they wear whatever they like, if they didnt get free stuff they would buy cheap stuff they like, they do that now anyhow.

zorra_chiflada
04-13-2005, 08:50 PM
expensive ones.

rileigh
04-14-2005, 04:39 AM
These are a pair of shoes Mike D wore on an interview.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/rileigh/beastieboys143.jpg

I've got a pair almost exactly like these by adidas. My friends always make fun of them but i wear them proudly :D.

synch
04-14-2005, 04:51 AM
They probably have a LOT of shoes (I'm so freakin' jealous!). Can you imagine the size of their closet!!!! Talking about closets did they ever do a Cribs episode :confused:
No but Mike D said he'd do a show called "just showers" if MTV ever did one just to prove to the TMF interviewer (who is an idiot) that his shower isn't dirty (he implied spike jonze didn't shower at his place because his shower may be dirty).

SILVERBEASTIE
04-14-2005, 06:16 AM
I know they love adidas, but when I went to see them in Manchester this year, I noticed they all had brown shoe type trainers, to be honest, they kinda looked outa place with what they were wearing.

FloorK
04-14-2005, 06:44 AM
No but Mike D said he'd do a show called "just showers" if MTV ever did one just to prove to the TMF interviewer (who is an idiot) that his shower isn't dirty (he implied spike jonze didn't shower at his place because his shower may be dirty).

All those TMF interviewers are fucking idiots, they should cancell that channel! (y) And when were they on TMF, I kinda missed that!

synch
04-14-2005, 07:07 AM
Woops, it was actually on MTV, but it's basically MTVMF since we stopped getting MTV UK and TMF bought the channel or whatever :(

MTV had a special about the concert they did last year in the Melkweg. They showed a couple of songs and an interview between the songs.

I was sooo happy to be able to find a proper version of the concert that didn't contain the idiot and just had the entire concert front to back :)

alexandra
04-14-2005, 08:12 AM
blue, green, white... ooh! and pink!

shoes. :confused:

adrock1988
04-14-2005, 08:41 AM
It was a "No Sneaker" Tour this time around Adam H. told me. They wore a laceless Clarks Brand shoe.

madchild
04-14-2005, 11:06 PM
i know back in the check your head days they rocked adidas and puma skate shoes as well!

pesto pizza
04-15-2005, 03:42 AM
In 2004 i have seen adrock wear white adidas stan smith,black DVS,brown clark wallabes,black adidas shell toes,black and white DC's.I have seen mike d wear white adidas rod laver,black adidas shell toes,black clarks desert trek,bape sneakers and I don't know what mca wears even though i've seen enough pic's at a guess they are a make called GRAVIS.

discopants
04-15-2005, 04:54 AM
What's the name of Mike Ds shoe in the "Shake your Rump" video?

They're well smart.
I'm currently sporting white Adidas Rekord's :cool: .

kll
04-15-2005, 12:47 PM
They were wearing these brown suede-like shoes in san francisco. They were very soft.

Rock
04-15-2005, 12:58 PM
they look liked the I-Path cats.

adrock1988
04-15-2005, 04:12 PM
San Fran and 99% of the tour they wore Clarks.

I made sure to check the boxes they had in the dressing room.

Bobtwi
04-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Back in the day it was strictley ADIDAS.For a while shortley after PB the stopped wearing them because they were made in sweat shops.They've obviosly changed back to the true old school hip hop b-boy wear.Rock my adidas never rock Fila!

NoI'mClarence
05-23-2005, 02:22 PM

What kind of shoes do the Beastie boys wear? Are they crappy old shoes or nice fashion kind of shoes like nike or converse? anybody have any idea?

you call yourself a beasties fan and you don't even know what shoes they wear :rolleyes:

IDIOTSVILLE
05-23-2005, 02:37 PM

Shoes!??!!

you poor poor person

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-23-2005, 07:23 PM
how do you come up with these questions!?!?
i swear, Like I've personally been in the Beasties shoe closets and Know what kind of shoes they wear!!
if that were the case I'd be making mad money off of Ebay by now.. :p

ah what the hell??
Im guessing Adidas. If im not mistaken I've seen Mike rock DVS's

boys_beastie
05-24-2005, 04:41 AM
I went to see them in Manchester this year.

that show was great! was right at the front. in front of a bass-bin. lol. i got that show on my mp3 player now :D(y)

boys_beastie
05-24-2005, 04:48 AM
its cool that they stopped wearing adidas cause of sweatshops. i try not to wear any of those big brand names cause of the sweatshop thing. .its too hard to find sweatshop free clothes. all the sites are american and dont ship to the uk. i got my few items of sweatshop-free when i went to america.

adidas are tempting as hell though. i'd get a pair of original stan smith green-laced if i could find some.
nike are ugly

Tzar
05-24-2005, 09:15 AM
*slaps forehead*
how do you guys think this shizzle up?!