PDA

View Full Version : beastie Boy on myspace!!!!!

GrndMasterRemix
05-02-2005, 07:16 PM
ok ok do u guys wanna be freinds with Adam Horovitz??? I bet you do! Some of you might think it is really not him but if you have myspace then add him to ur friend list!!!!! here is the link http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=9027332&Mytoken=20050502174616

i hope he doesnt read this or he might get pissed :o

Elusive
05-02-2005, 07:38 PM
oh yea, adrock told me he got banned from friendster,
and that he liked myspace, b/c
lots of people have profiles for there pets.
and we all know how adrock is sexually attracted to dogs,
mostly border collies and german shepards.

minton
05-03-2005, 04:47 AM
This seems to come up periodically and each time I come into the thread and say "It's bullshit."

So, here we go:

It's bullshit.

CiaoBellaXO
05-03-2005, 09:19 AM
kids

Raina
05-03-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't think thats him and how could all those other people believe that it is him?! Gosh.^_^

GrndMasterRemix
05-03-2005, 05:21 PM
well i think it is him cuz he has some pics that looks like one of his friends took of him,him sitting with sunglasses,backstage some where and my fav. the one where he is playing an arcade game(he made a physco face and pointed the arcade guns to the camera

djc1980
05-03-2005, 06:50 PM
i think it's b.s but i have seen profiles for fat lip from the pharcyde i think it might really be him as for ad rock i don't think so all the pictures are ones you can get anywhere

BMD
05-03-2005, 08:16 PM
well i think it is him cuz he has some pics that looks like one of his friends took of him,him sitting with sunglasses,backstage some where and my fav. the one where he is playing an arcade game(he made a physco face and pointed the arcade guns to the camera

All those pics of him are from this website under the tour blog photo gallery.

BeastieRunner
05-03-2005, 08:30 PM
This seems to come up periodically and each time I come into the thread and say "It's bullshit."

So, here we go:

It's bullshit.

3stooges
05-03-2005, 11:47 PM
i don't think it's all that unlikely that it's him. there's lots of famous people on myspace. but yeah it could easily be somebody playing a joke.

zorra_chiflada
05-04-2005, 07:12 AM

^hahahah!!

MarkedCube
05-04-2005, 07:16 AM
If adam wanted to talk to people on the internet, he would definitely come to where all his fans are, right here. Not myspace.

Praying Mantis
05-04-2005, 07:18 AM
I hope a new album drops soon or the dvd b/c these board topics are getting horrible.

PS. That must be him b/c no one ever tries to pretend that they are a famous person.

I think that I might download a picture of Peter Pan and put it on myspace and say thats me.

GrndMasterRemix
05-04-2005, 05:13 PM
there's a sucker born every minute!

Who you callin a sucka!!!! Me or Ca-razy Bitch!!!! wanna start something king shit!!!! cmon then bring it SUCKA!!! this only if you called me a sucka!!!

Amelie*
05-04-2005, 05:23 PM
you cant be serious
how old are you people?

kll
05-04-2005, 05:54 PM
If adam wanted to talk to people on the internet, he would definitely come to where all his fans are, right here. Not myspace.

That's the point though... not that I think that's him, but he mentions nothing of the beastie boys on there in his profile... if he wants to talk to his fans, he could come here, but he never does... so, maybe he wants to talk to random people (or his friends) instead...

3stooges
05-04-2005, 06:21 PM
i know for a fact that there are other famous people that have pages at myspace so i don't see why adrock would be any different. it might be him, it might not. obviously if it is him he's not on there much. one things for sure if i was him i wouldn't come here to chat on the internet, this is where all his obsessed fans are. i imagine if he was on myspace it's just cause he's bored, just to chat and be treated like a regular person. whoever it is they're not bragging about the beastie boys trying to get a million friends.

Chicka B
05-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Well if minton says it's bullshit, then it's bullshit isn't it? I mean, he would know right? I mean, a lot of people do like to pretend like that, but I don't know.

zorra_chiflada
05-04-2005, 07:09 PM
can i ask, why would a famous rich person with a million friends and connections go on fucking "myspace?" honestly, why would they talk to people on the internet at all? the internet is for lonely people.

Chicka B
05-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Well Yauch talked to people on here, but we're his fans. I don't know, maybe Adam was just curious to see what it was like to talk to lonely people. Or maybe Yauch is lonely, awwww, I'll be his friend. Alright, minton said it's bullshit so it's bullshit and I'll shut up now. :p

GrndMasterRemix
05-04-2005, 07:38 PM
well i still think its him so do alot of his friends on myspace too. 50 50 chance its him. im gonna say its him and if you dont think so than 4get you guys. Say whatever the hell you want and just...do watever. :mad:

zorra_chiflada
05-04-2005, 07:40 PM
i honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not

GrndMasterRemix
05-04-2005, 07:53 PM
ok zorra chiflada watever ur name is, of course you cant tell if im serious or not its the INTERNET!!! I am being serious

3stooges
05-04-2005, 08:00 PM
ok zorra chiflada watever ur name is, of course you cant tell if im serious or not its the INTERNET!!!

hahahaha exactly.

dancin2beasties
05-04-2005, 08:22 PM
argh, myspace.. almost all my friends and the entire rest of my town has one, and is obsessed with it. i reaally dont understand it though, you cant really do much except leave people messages.. they're interesting to look at about once. i just dont really get the point of them.

so anyways, i laugh anyone who falls for this shit. i know people who do the exact same thing with other celebrities, its just so they can watch people like you go crazy over it and think they're talking to someone famous.

..boy this place sure does keeps me entertained.

freshlyill
05-04-2005, 10:32 PM
doesnt myspace usually make a big deal one someone famous is on there anyway? this girl i met put me on myspace without me even knowing. so its pretty easy to just throw something together like that.. i try to stay away from that place though. i'm scared of it. she talks to everyone for me.. just lets me know when local people are sending me messages. anytime i go to check them though it'll be like "system of a down now on myspace" or "kottonmouth kings made it to myspace" something to that matter. maybe "adam" did it all on the low..

kll
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Well if minton says it's bullshit, then it's bullshit isn't it? I mean, he would know right? I mean, a lot of people do like to pretend like that, but I don't know.

Not discounting that minton may have asked Adam about this, but in reality, how would minton know what Adam does in his spare time and what websites he's registered for?

Adam has, I believe, stated that he's not all that internet savvy, so I would tend to lean toward it NOT being him... I keep in touch with my friends that I don't live near via the internet so, not ALL people on the internet are lonely... that's a truly lame statement.

ScarySquirrel
05-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Leave it to kll to plant the seed of doubt...

BeastieRunner
05-05-2005, 02:24 PM

So, here we go:

It's bullshit.

Dang kids . . . learn to read! Please . . . !?

NoI'mClarence
05-05-2005, 03:37 PM
you cant be serious
how old are you people?
grndmaster remix is 13 or 14 (i can't remember)

GrndMasterRemix
05-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Im 13 and i sent adam a message and he replied by saying this: hey! hows it going? I got your comment and rather then explaining everything in a comment, I thought dropping you a message would be more appropriate. Anyway, yes I read the "rumor" thread on the message boards, and I know what's being said. Let's start with the message boards. Yes I read them frequently, now that I have nothing to do all day again, haha!! I dont post there because of the problems Yauch has when he does (I'm sure this is self-explanatory, if your a frequent poster). As for this MySpace account my assistant first set it up for me and used the tour pictures from the blog. It doesnt bother me at all and I rather keep those pictures up, rather then dig some out from my personal collection. I hope this answers some of your questions.

This only answers some of my questions so i asked him a question that only the real horovitz knows. hehe but some of you still aree gonna be assholes to me so watever.

NoI'mClarence
05-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Yeah dude, its really adrock. Its gotta be from how nice he was to me- he put me on his friends list without me barely sayin a word

NoI'mClarence
05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
It's not Horovitz. The phrase "do you know what I'm saying?" was not used in his reply. The real Horovitz would have used that.

Indeed.
Ok? I don't 100 percent believe it but i don't understand why it matters if one time he didn't say "you know what i'm sayin?" at the end. but also, maybe you just don't know what your talkin about.

GrndMasterRemix
05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
well mabye horovitz only says that in interviews or when around his fans or something. Mabye on myspace he doesnt do that. :o well i dont know i'll get to the bottom of this

NoI'mClarence
05-05-2005, 07:33 PM
way to shatter a young boy's hopes and dreams :(

just kiddin i was never 100 percent sure.

i'm pretty sure le tigre's message board memberships more than double after that! i mean it went from like 3 members to 60 members with that comment!

GrndMasterRemix
05-05-2005, 07:49 PM
well none of us are 100% sure,but it could be him. none of us know for sure

Pootytang
05-05-2005, 09:18 PM
As much as Remix is defending the legitimacy of the myspace account, he is probably the owner of that account.

Cristin
05-15-2005, 11:17 PM
I can write that I'm Adam Horovitz but that doesn't mean I am....I could write that I'm anything...

Cristin
05-15-2005, 11:21 PM
I sent "Adam" this:Ok..you're Adam Horovitz...I'm Britney Spears..Let's get married in our fantasy land chapel!..I know you're not him..but just in case..I think you're hot...ok.

I'm out

boys_beastie
05-16-2005, 03:23 PM
kids

oh yeah bella! real mature! are you implying that only young people get excited? lol. those kinds of posts are stupid. its irritating when people do that kind of thing. as if you wouldnt do anything if it was him.

likeOMG!
05-16-2005, 03:30 PM
oh yeah bella! real mature! are you implying that only young people get excited? lol. those kinds of posts are stupid. its irritating when people do that kind of thing. as if you wouldnt do anything if it was him.
kids

Raina
05-17-2005, 04:56 PM
I sent "Adam" this:Ok..you're Adam Horovitz...I'm Britney Spears..Let's get married in our fantasy land chapel!..I know you're not him..but just in case..I think you're hot...ok.

I'm out
Smart and effective, thats a pretty cautious way to say that. ^_^

P.S. I'm still pretty sure hes not Adam Horovitz.

jennyb
05-17-2005, 08:04 PM
This person's as much of an Adam Horovitz imposter as this guy (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/member.php?u=5022)

NeuroticPassion
05-17-2005, 08:22 PM
This is DEFINATELY a huggee spoof i clicked on it and debated whether or not it was but the pictures.. definately on this site.. and he makes WAYY more than 250,000$ idiots... who ever wrote that as income should have though twice

Ch-Check me out
05-18-2005, 01:54 AM
As much as Remix is defending the legitimacy of the myspace account, he is probably the owner of that account.

Bingo.

YoungRemy
05-18-2005, 09:24 AM
you mean we are still debating this??

folks, there is nothing to do debate here. if you believe this, then you are one naive, gullable Beastie Boys fan.

p.s.- what happened to all the lame "what if" threads? oh thats right, they got deleted

GrndMasterRemix
05-24-2005, 10:38 PM
you mean we are still debating this??

folks, there is nothing to do debate here. if you believe this, then you are one naive, gullable Beastie Boys fan.

p.s.- what happened to all the lame "what if" threads? oh thats right, they got deleted

yeah!!!! those damn threads i made were deleted! yeah!!!! Remy... So what if you deleted all those what iff threads! NO one cares! I dont!

Burnout18
05-25-2005, 08:53 AM
ok you can tell its fake, it says hes in the green day group, thats a dead give away. But still pretty funny.

Space
02-17-2006, 04:58 PM
i got the imposters email address:

fiorucci090983@yahoo.com