PDA

View Full Version : To The 5 Boroughs B-Sides

laurie_hammy
05-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Am I the only one that thinks this or does everyone else reckon the TT5B B-side tracks are insane. Iv had em for ages and I still listen to em. The songs could have got on the album.

Mr Films
05-03-2005, 12:55 AM
"And then I" is shit
"Now Get Busy" is aight
"Brr Stick Em" is awesome

n1keman
05-03-2005, 01:25 AM

.... I'll second that.... (y) :D

laurie_hammy
05-03-2005, 03:49 AM
"And then I" is shit
"Now Get Busy" is aight

Thats exactly what I used to think exactly the same order as well, but now I love em all. Just need to listen to "Now Get Busy" and "And Then I" more and ya start to love em. I never thought any of them was shit though, jus mainly went to Brrr Stick Em.

roni
05-03-2005, 04:17 AM
heeeeyy, i like and then i. very clean and sweet, and funny : "check the mirror, start to melt, jump back, kiss myself"... :D that's good stuff. no? but ya, brr stick 'em is my fav :)

SILVERBEASTIE
05-03-2005, 06:49 AM
They are all good, but how can anyone in their right mind say Now get busy is just alright??? I mean, come on, imo it's pure lyrical all the way, it flows so right. Brr Stick em is good, but kinda goofy, not as strong as the other 2...but that's just me! When I put on Now get busy..I totally get into it, but with Brr stick em, I'm still lovin it, but I can't take it as serious as the other 2.

Chicka B
05-03-2005, 07:32 AM
Yeah, I love all three of them too. I wonder why they didn't put them all on the album, and people you forgot In a World Gone Mad, does that count?

Futterman's
05-03-2005, 08:19 AM
I only hear brr stick 'em

Chicka B
05-03-2005, 08:27 AM
I only hear brr stick 'em

If you want to hear the other ones you can find them here (http://www.spring-garden-vfc.com/beastie/index.cfm?SectionID=4) easily, although most people would say the hub but that's too hard for me.

biscuits311
05-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah, where do you get the b-sides? are they online? .... HELP! :eek:

ScarySquirrel
05-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Are you complete idiots? Look up two posts and the dude just linked you up to 'em. Open your eyes, sucker.

Rodie
05-03-2005, 11:13 AM
They are all indeed quite awesome, and let's not forget This Government Needs a Tune Up

Elusive
05-03-2005, 12:22 PM
thanks for the link.

laurie_hammy
05-03-2005, 06:36 PM
heeeeyy, i like and then i. very clean and sweet, and funny : "check the mirror, start to melt, jump back, kiss myself"... :D that's good stuff. no? but ya, brr stick 'em is my fav :)

Check the mirror, start to melt, jum back KISS MYSELF haha love that, :And Then I" is insane, yeah I get right into "Now Get Busy" as well,

Soooooooo Ease Up On The Bong To Ease That Coughin
Butters On The Table Now Watch It Soften
Bring In Those Beats An Ima Bring Them Offennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Ima Keep Rappin When Im In My Coffin

paris
05-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Are you complete idiots? Look up two posts and the dude just linked you up to 'em. Open your eyes, sucker.

:D

hey, my dad's from Whitehall.

BeastieRunner
05-05-2005, 02:19 PM
They are all indeed quite awesome, and let's not forget This Government Needs a Tune Up

Word. That song and Brrr Stick 'Em are the best b-sides :cool:

Tompz
05-05-2005, 04:01 PM

word, that's a smashing song

Raina
05-06-2005, 04:01 PM
heeeeyy, i like and then i. very clean and sweet, and funny : "check the mirror, start to melt, jump back, kiss myself"... :D
Thats my favorite line in that song.

skept-a-cleptic
05-07-2005, 01:18 PM
The b-sides are great!!! I like them all. My wife sez she likes them better than some of the songs on the actual album.

I burned a TT5B b-sides/remixes CD and can't stop listening to it.

Nomen Nescio
05-07-2005, 05:23 PM
If you want to hear the other ones you can find them here (http://www.spring-garden-vfc.com/beastie/index.cfm?SectionID=4) easily, although most people would say the hub but that's too hard for me.
Many thanks for that link!

Brother McDuff
05-07-2005, 05:52 PM
"And Then I" is dope. Anyone who says otherwise is a weiner. In fact, all of those tracks rock. The weakest is probly "Now Get Busy" but that's not to say that it doesn't kick ass in it's own right.

SoundScientist
05-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Check the mirror, start to melt, jum back KISS MYSELF haha love that, :And Then I" is insane, yeah I get right into "Now Get Busy" as well,

Soooooooo Ease Up On The Bong To Ease That Coughin
Butters On The Table Now Watch It Soften
Bring In Those Beats An Ima Bring Them Offennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Ima Keep Rappin When Im In My Coffin

i love that line

Raina
05-09-2005, 06:56 AM
I love "And Then I"'s chorus...whenever I listen to the song the chorus always gets stuck in my head.

laurie_hammy
05-09-2005, 09:03 PM
I love "And Then I"'s chorus...whenever I listen to the song the chorus always gets stuck in my head.

SAME, Another Day Slips Byyyy but MCA's like "Another day slips baaarr got to fix the maaarrnd so awsome

Raina
05-10-2005, 03:59 PM
"Another day slips by
Got to fix the mind
I've got the mind maligned
With I mean mine
Got to turn it around
Got to give back
Because this self-centered thing is keeping me off track"

Sorry.....I had to. TT_TT

^_^

laurie_hammy
05-18-2005, 07:57 PM
"Another day slips by
Got to fix the mind
I've got the mind maligned
With I mean mine
Got to turn it around
Got to give back
Because this self-centered thing is keeping me off track"

Sorry.....I had to. TT_TT

^_^

No need to be sorry, ill say thankyou haha

rlwelch
05-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Brrr Stick'Em is downright ill. The beat reminds of me "The Scenario" from License to Ill: so much bass it hurts.

korn_phr33k
07-21-2006, 05:54 PM
i know this is kinda old, but dosnt it make you crazy to not know why some of the b-sides were b-sides. they were all very strong tracks and in my (and lots of our) opinion could easily been in the spotlight of the album. i dont remember the running time of tt5b, but im pretty sure they couldve been on there.

just thinkin out loud.