PDA

View Full Version : Beasties Futurama remix

CHiMmY BeAStIe!
05-05-2005, 05:49 PM
I heard a song that was supposidly a remix of the futurama theme called "iced earth" it was good, but i also heard a song that was supposidly an extended version of the futurama theme and it was the same as the beasite boys song, neither of which sounds the same as the futurama theme but there are parts the the theme could have been taken from that sound simmilar but not the same. I tried to google and research this to find out if the beasties made a remix or not, but i couldn't really find anything. And all i could find was that Iced Earth was a band or rap group or something.

I know they were on futurama before and they did a shoutout thing during the end credits of the show, but did they make a remix of the song and is "iced earth" that song or was it just mislabled and was that song simply a full version of the actual theme?
Does anyone know?

also i heard a remix version that was said to be by fatboyslim and also said it was by Peirre Henry and Michel Colombine, anybody know about those?

saml
05-06-2005, 02:38 AM
Uru-Nitro made a remix of Negotiation Limerick File where he used the Futurama-theme. Check out the remix board.

saml
05-06-2005, 02:40 AM
voila; http://www.acidplanet.com/components/embedfile.asp?PID=260581&T=5631