PDA

View Full Version : females everywhere

SuckerMC
05-05-2005, 08:11 PM
there are a lot of females on this board, and obviously beastie fans all around the globe, but from my experience (apart from my girlfriend and one of her friends) all girls hate the beasties.... i always try to turn, but they just wont LISTEN!!!

blah*
05-05-2005, 08:24 PM
yeah,my girl friends hate the bboys too ,but at least my sisters like them :) ,i don't care i love them.

Lindsey_1535
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Im a girl.

ToucanSpam
05-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Im a girl.
and how! :D

Raina
05-06-2005, 03:59 PM
I haven't met a girl yet who hates the beasties..they usually like at least one of their songs and if they don't like them then its usually because they never heard of them. ^_-

Chicka B
05-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Alot, I mean ALOT, of girls at my school LOOOVE Brass Monkey! Almost everyday I hear some girl and her friend going, "Brass monkey! That funky monkey! Brass monkey chunky, that funky monkey!" It's funny how they say chunky instead of junky.They're saying junky right? I don't know but they're like "Oh my god, that's like my favorite song totally hehe" It just makes me hate them. And I'm like, "You like the Beastie Boys too? I love them, I have all their cds!" and they're like "who, beastie whaa?" Errr!! It's ashame they don't know anything else, but at least they like that. So the next day I brought in LTI and let her listen to it and she liked it. But obviously, I'm a girl, and I LOOOOOVE the Beastie Boy. They are the sexiest and most talented men EVER and I LOOOOOVE their music and everything they do. (y) :p

melluvsadrock
05-06-2005, 04:35 PM
I got my 13 year old sister and my best friend into the Beasties!! My sister wants to go to a concert if they tour again soon...she was even mad she couldn't go to Dallas with me in October!!!

kll
05-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah. A lot of us girls on here like the Beastie Boys. Weird, I know, considering it's the official message board...

DroppinScience
05-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Within real life, it can be challenging to find girls who like them.

While there are definitely a LOT who despise them, I'm starting to notice a crop of girls who appreciate them. These are the super-cool girls who listen to anything non pre-fab pop. (y)

jjjjjj
05-06-2005, 05:20 PM
yeah i'm a girl and except for one of my friends who loves the beasties just as much as me, all my other friends don't like the beasties. :rolleyes: they don't know what they're missing

meniri mca
05-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Alot, I mean ALOT, of girls at my school LOOOVE Brass Monkey! Almost everyday I hear some girl and her friend going, "Brass monkey! That funky monkey! Brass monkey chunky, that funky monkey!" It's funny how they say chunky instead of junky.They're saying junky right? I don't know but they're like "Oh my god, that's like my favorite song totally hehe" It just makes me hate them. And I'm like, "You like the Beastie Boys too? I love them, I have all their cds!" and they're like "who, beastie whaa?" Errr!! It's ashame they don't know anything else, but at least they like that. So the next day I brought in LTI and let her listen to it and she liked it. But obviously, I'm a girl, and I LOOOOOVE the Beastie Boy. They are the sexiest and most talented men EVER and I LOOOOOVE their music and everything they do. (y) :p
THE GIRLS OF MY CLASS AREN`T LIKE THAT :( :( :( ( WELL, THERE ARE ONES WHO LIKE THE BEASTIES) .

THEY SAY THAT THE BEASTIES ARE TOO OLD. :confused: :confused: :confused:

THE ONLY THING THEY HEAR IS REGGAETON, I HATE THAT Piece OF SHIT MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

blah*
05-06-2005, 05:55 PM
THE GIRLS OF MY CLASS AREN`T LIKE THAT :( :( :( ( WELL, THERE ARE ONES WHO LIKE THE BEASTIES) .

THE ONLY THING THEY HEAR IS REGGAETON, I HATE THAT Piece OF SHIT MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:D :D :D reggaeton... yeah is a piece of shit,my friends say the bboys are too old too,but like jjjjjj says,they don't know what they're missing. ;)

Bobtwi
05-06-2005, 05:58 PM
I love Beastie girls!

Raina
05-06-2005, 10:21 PM

Awww but I love reggaeton. TT_TT

GrndMasterRemix
05-06-2005, 10:45 PM
fgwhtesghtseh

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-06-2005, 10:59 PM
there are a lot of females on this board, and obviously beastie fans all around the globe, but from my experience (apart from my girlfriend and one of her friends) all girls hate the beasties.... i always try to turn, but they just wont LISTEN!!!

HI! you obveously hav'nt met me yet. Im Kristen, Polish, proud, edjimickated and a fellow beastie Obsesse... How ya doin'!? :p
(btw, if you want a girl whos into cool music you should always look for girls who have cool band shirts on.. the ones who dont have to have their tittys hanging out of thier shirts, but its thier over all quality that catches your eye. Those are the best girls ;) like SOME of the girls on this board )

(yes, I am a proud, Bob Marley, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest Tshirt wearing, mother loving, un titty hanging beastie fan :D (y) )

sjp
05-06-2005, 11:10 PM
my ex girlfriend couldn't stand them, she said she wouldn't be caught in public if i wore one of their shirts, she hated that my friends listened to them as well.

sjp
05-06-2005, 11:13 PM
my ex girlfriend couldn't stand them, she said she wouldn't be caught in public if i wore one of their shirts, she hated that my friends listened to them as well.

forgot she never really heard their music until i played LTI, and said she only hated them cause her friends did.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-06-2005, 11:40 PM
^ Did her tittys hang out of her shirt?
was her name Becky? or Trisha? or Ashley?
Did she shop at Abercrobie and Bitch?

sjp
05-06-2005, 11:43 PM
no but she liked the killers who i think are trash.

Adrock421
05-06-2005, 11:44 PM
I know alot of people that hate the Beastie Boys (losers of course :D ) but even those people who "can't stand" their music(I think they say they do to piss me off) recognize how revolutionary they are and the greatness of either Brass Monkey, Fight for Your Right to Party or Intergalactic Planetary. Of course there are a ton of great BBoys songs but those are the famous three.... But girls do seem to like them more. That reminds me, does anyone know how many albums they have sold?

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-06-2005, 11:54 PM
no but she liked the killers who i think are trash.
oh 100% agreed. Everytime I hear that one song by them, with the video that has all the 40's looking people in it, I wanna scream
I would rather cut out my own eye with a spoon then listen to that band (n)

sjp
05-06-2005, 11:57 PM
the worse thing is before we broke up i paid $45.00 for two tickets to see the killers, and they are in milwaukee tommorow good thing i sold them to her. so she could take one of her friends she called it a nice gesture when i bought them what a bitch.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-07-2005, 12:04 AM
wow, you sure can pick a winner. I hope you got double what you paid. If not thats bullshit. You shoulda ebay'd um dude.. Let the bitch buy that shit on DVD at the store thats next to Abercrombie and Bitch.

sjp
05-07-2005, 12:12 AM
My best friend told me the same thing. she bought them for me for 4 buck less than i paid. I bet she calls me either tommorow night or sunday and tells me about it. i'll post what she says.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-07-2005, 12:27 AM
i hope you answer the phone and say "chuck's funeral home, you stab um we slab um" and hang up (y) say "im sorry, i dont talk to bitches who have no taste in music"

sjp
05-07-2005, 12:34 AM
i think i may have to.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-07-2005, 12:42 AM
do it for me? :p
If I could do it, it would make my week.

sjp
05-07-2005, 12:51 AM
i will but i think i'm going to answer the phone and try to use something that says 911 emergency, or so and so police department, and then say your call is now being traced.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-07-2005, 01:00 AM
no no no... put this on your answering machine: "hello. You have reached the rejection hotline. The person you are trying to reach obveously doesnt want to talk to you or they would have picked up the phone. Please do *insert your name here* a favor and never ever EVER call them again.. have a nice day.."

or you can make it vulgar and say "please do *insert your name here* a favor and please FUCK OFF!!!! have a nice day..."

She wont call again after that.

Dude. u should just PM me.

jumpoutboy99
05-07-2005, 02:04 AM
must be hanging around lots of lame females then..

alexandra
05-07-2005, 02:05 PM
some people get it, some don't.

icy manipulator
05-07-2005, 08:01 PM
I once broke up with a girl who despised the beasties, she was perfect in every way except she hated them with a passion, and once had a cry when i told her that she had the same birthday as adrock, such a waste..........

icy manipulator
05-07-2005, 08:02 PM
ps.. if you find a girl that can name 3 b boy songs off the top of her head, she's a keeper..........

sjp
05-07-2005, 08:04 PM
I once broke up with a girl who despised the beasties, she was perfect in every way except she hated them with a passion, and once had a cry when i told her that she had the same birthday as adrock, such a waste..........

i think thats one reason my last girlfriend and i broke up as well.

jennyb
05-07-2005, 11:22 PM
Every boyfriend I've had ever, knows first off, which BOYS are first and foremost in my world! If they're not cool with it, than well, I knew it just wouldn't work.

Chicka B
05-08-2005, 09:19 AM
It's weird because I'm having the same problem except I'm the girl looking for the boys who like them. When I was at a party, somebody said monkey or something which of course reminded me and I said 'brass monkey' out of no where, and somebody's like, 'oh like that beastie boys song'. Then my boyfriend says, "Oh, shit, I fucking hate that song it's so annoying! Stupid white boys trying to rap, they're fucking pussies" that's exactly what he said. So of course I got pissed, and I was on my rag, so I knew I was going to either get up and beat the fuck out of him or just sit there and let it build up until I get up and beat the fuck out of him. I decided to walk out, and he's like "hey baby, where you going!" I called my mama and had her pick me up, and I never talked to him again. I never liked him anyway though, because he grabbed my tit without my permission, horny bastard. :mad: Nobody downs my favorite band like that anyway. He even knew that was my favorite band, but either he was on drugs, he was trying to piss me off for fun, or he was jealous but I don't know. Anyway, now when I get a boyfriend I will ask first "hey, do you like the beastie boys?" and I will either get the response, "no, but 50's da bomb!" (n) or "oh yeah, I like them they're aight" (y) , and that's the one I keep. :cool:

LE BROUHAHA
05-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Well I'm a girl that loves the Beasties. My older sister likes them too.
There are a lot of girls here, however I think most of the beastie fans are boys (maybe 70%)!

P.S.I can't have a boyfriend that doesn't like them.
Someone could think It's exaggerated, but it's the truth because if he doesn't like them it means he doesn't like also a lot of other things that I like.
He had to know that I'm into a certain type of music, movies... and of course the beatsies.

A BOY THAT HATES BEASTIES IS A LOSER (n) (90%)
***the rest probably don't know them. :D ;)

SpuffyRJ
05-08-2005, 12:01 PM
i have a bunch of friends that like the beastie boys and they're girls. PLus my little sister likes them 2. (y)

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-08-2005, 08:58 PM
It's weird because I'm having the same problem except I'm the girl looking for the boys who like them. When I was at a party, somebody said monkey or something which of course reminded me and I said 'brass monkey' out of no where, and somebody's like, 'oh like that beastie boys song'. Then my boyfriend says, "Oh, shit, I fucking hate that song it's so annoying! Stupid white boys trying to rap, they're fucking pussies" that's exactly what he said. So of course I got pissed, and I was on my rag, so I knew I was going to either get up and beat the fuck out of him or just sit there and let it build up until I get up and beat the fuck out of him. I decided to walk out, and he's like "hey baby, where you going!" I called my mama and had her pick me up, and I never talked to him again. I never liked him anyway though, because he grabbed my tit without my permission, horny bastard. :mad: Nobody downs my favorite band like that anyway. He even knew that was my favorite band, but either he was on drugs, he was trying to piss me off for fun, or he was jealous but I don't know. Anyway, now when I get a boyfriend I will ask first "hey, do you like the beastie boys?" and I will either get the response, "no, but 50's da bomb!" (n) or "oh yeah, I like them they're aight" (y) , and that's the one I keep. :cool:

I have to beat the fuck out of your hopefully EX boyfriend.
that bastard (n)
I love Brass Monkey, I just put it as my ringtone, so now I hear it like.. every 10 minutes. I love it.
I couldnt ask for a better ringtone, unless I get What 'cha want (y)
:p

Chicka B
05-08-2005, 09:00 PM
I have to beat the fuck out of your hopefully EX boyfriend.
that bastard (n)
I love Brass Monkey, I just put it as my ringtone, so now I hear it like.. every 10 minutes. I love it.
I couldnt ask for a better ringtone, unless I get What 'cha want (y)
:p

He is my ex Kristen. I told you about the tit story didn't I, haah horny bastard. That really freaked me out. :D

laurie_hammy
05-08-2005, 09:47 PM

hahaha :cool: OH WORD !! You No Whats Goin On ;)

Chicka B
05-08-2005, 10:04 PM
hahaha :cool: OH WORD !! You No Whats Goin On ;)

I use to be so passive, but now I don't let nothing slide by ya know. I'm just kidding, I won't beat the fuck out of no one, I feel bad for saying that. Actually, no I don't. But thanks. :D

laurie_hammy
05-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Im a guy and if I get asked what music I like I say "Beastie Boys"

some girls say Oh They Are SOOOOO Annoying, especially that Check It Out song and that Intergelactic one, ooooo cant stand them. And some say "OH YEAH THERE COOL BRASS MONKEY THAT FUNKY MONKEY" and thats like the only song they know hahaha. But with the first chick im willing to stand up to the boys and say yeah you havnt heard any others songs. Or if guys do it I say "oh sorry that you enhoy lyrics about shooting people in the head and gangsters and millionairs going through DA HARD TIMES or DA STRUGGLE hahahaha.

cookiepuss
05-09-2005, 01:06 AM
ps.. if you find a girl that can name 3 b boy songs off the top of her head, she's a keeper..........

only 3? come on, raise your standards a little! I can name a hell
of a lot more than that!

anything under 7 is unacceptable. :rolleyes:

Kid Presentable
05-09-2005, 10:22 AM
of a lot more than that!

For sure, the girls I hooked up with weren't fans enough, so I flipped the script and hooked up with a non-fan.

SuckerMC
05-09-2005, 06:55 PM
oh 100% agreed. Everytime I hear that one song by them, with the video that has all the 40's looking people in it, I wanna scream

i like the killers... well mr brightside! that songs cool

SuckerMC
05-09-2005, 06:58 PM
by the by, most girls who hate the beasties love brass monkey and FFYR!!yeah, im a guy, but when ppl dis the beasties i get on my rags big time!!

sjp
05-09-2005, 09:20 PM
by the by, most girls who hate the beasties love brass monkey and FFYR!!yeah, im a guy, but when ppl dis the beasties i get on my rags big time!!

now that you mentioned it i notice that to, its either that or GIRLS.

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 09:28 PM
It's true, my best friend says she can't stand them but she tells me to bring over LTI so she can listen to those exact 3 songs. Of course, I don't ever bring them because if she can't appriciate there other music she doesn't even deserve to listen to that so neh! :p

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
05-09-2005, 09:45 PM
i like the killers... well mr brightside! that songs cool
sorry dude, but i really dont like that band. but i guess its true when they say "opinions are like girlfriends. everyone else's sucks but yours"
ok.. 1st. I dont have a girl to suck, because i am not gay (no offense to gay people because i have gay friends and i think they rock!)
and i dont think your opinion sucks.. its just a saying.. :o

20Questions
05-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Hahaha. I'm a girl. I'm new here btw. The killers? They were ok for about 5 minutes. No, they suck. The Beastie Boys rock! God, all my friends have horrible taste in music. Yay! Pop! (NOoOOOO) If I hear another pop song, I think I'll shoot myself. And 50 Cent? Don't get me started on that.
The Beasties are awesome. But I must say that everyone I ask, "hey do you know who the Beastie Boys are?" They'll say, "Who?" Yea, but one of my friends likes the beastie boys! Once I heard no sleep till brooklyn, I was hooked. So yes, most of my friends have really bad taste in music, but I don't!

laurie_hammy
05-09-2005, 11:09 PM

hahaha same OH WORD

cosmo105
05-10-2005, 11:00 AM
my boyfriend understands that i'd leave him for Horovitz if given the chance. hell, he'd leave me for him. who wouldn't?

kll
05-10-2005, 12:38 PM
The Beasties are awesome. But I must say that everyone I ask, "hey do you know who the Beastie Boys are?" They'll say, "Who?" !

Wow. I am so grateful for being born when I was...

20Questions
05-10-2005, 08:22 PM
what does that mean?

BeastieRunner
05-10-2005, 09:18 PM

My girlfriend passed! Woooo! She also said, "I like the one that goes 'doo doo doo' with the bells in the beginning." :eek: The Vibes Aaaaaahhhh, I love my girlfriend so, so much! :p

SuckerMC
05-11-2005, 01:31 AM
by the by, i only know two songs from the killers, so that sorta makes them bad that they cant make more than two songs to remember. I am now officially over them, and dont listen anymore... ill just stick with the beasties, run dmc, kool moe dee, spoonie gee, muse and radiohead

icy manipulator
05-11-2005, 04:46 AM
of a lot more than that!

LOL, oh my standards use to be that they had to have at least 3 albums, (y) yeah if there's any girls out there from brisbane in australia who are beasties fanatic please oh please let me know! :D And i'll change my standards for you cookiepuss :p

icy manipulator
05-11-2005, 04:52 AM
My girlfriend passed! Woooo! She also said, "I like the one that goes 'doo doo doo' with the bells in the beginning." :eek: The Vibes Aaaaaahhhh, I love my girlfriend so, so much! :p

You lucky bastard, lol

iceygirl
05-11-2005, 06:33 AM
*tries to think if she knows people who DON'T know who the beasties are*

yeah, i think everyone i associate with knows who they are at the very least.

LE BROUHAHA
05-11-2005, 02:40 PM
I am now officially over them, and dont listen anymore... ill just stick with the beasties, run dmc, kool moe dee, spoonie gee, muse and radiohead

(lb) RADIOHEAD?! 2 years ago I was really a big fan of them.
I love especially their last albums, the ones that most people hates.
(kid a is amazing, The National Anthem live it's :eek: )

I heard that the next album is almost ready :) I really hope this one will be the REAL MASTERPIECE.(i know they can do it! ;) )

boys_beastie
05-11-2005, 02:58 PM

i dont really like the killers either, but the 40's isnt the most famous of clothing decades. u mean they're all just wearing suits? and can you really cut anything with a spoon? they dont have sharp edges, although i read once that rhold darl's (not sure if i spelt that right) father lost an arm in a machining accident and adapted to using a fork with a sharpened adge. fascinating... :D (y)

boys_beastie
05-11-2005, 03:10 PM
(lb) I heard that the next album is almost ready :) I really hope this one will be the REAL MASTERPIECE.(i know they can do it! ;) )

have you heard the bends and ok computer? they're masterpieces :D (y)

SuckerMC
05-12-2005, 02:53 AM
radiohead da bomb.... my fav album is what everyone reckons is.. ok computer, but i also like kid a! they are all good, but not in competition with b-boys

icy manipulator
05-12-2005, 08:32 AM
muse, mostly pretty good, but radio head (n) ......... i hate that soft crap

LE BROUHAHA
05-12-2005, 04:02 PM
have you heard the bends and ok computer? they're masterpieces
Are you joking? :D yes I like those albums (Ok computer is all used up, scratched maybe because I've listened 2 many times, hundreds, ANDROID PARANOID it's so amazing) however I am convinced they can do something better, revolutionary...I know i'm hard to please :rolleyes:
JONNY GREENWOOD is a great guitarist :cool: ...and I love his hair (which shampoo do you think he use?)
SuckerMC radiohead da bomb.... my fav album is what everyone reckons is.. ok computer, but i also like kid a! they are all good, but not in competition with b-boys
Of course!!!!! ;) the beasties are the best (y) (and they're still partying for the right to fight while radiohead...I don't think :( they're so sad :p )

icy manipulator muse, mostly pretty good, but radio head ......... i hate that soft crap
:D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAAAAHHHAAAA
I hope you meant RADIOHEAD (1 word ;) ) MOSTLY PRETTY GOOD, BUT I HATE THAT SOFT CRAP = MUSE.

sammie_girlie
05-12-2005, 04:11 PM
My friends who are girls don't like the beastie's either! watever, what do they know lol. They also get grossed out when i say i think ad-rocks hot, their like "eww he's old" but like i said lol what do they know?... NOTHING!

Chicka B
05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
My friends who are girls don't like the beastie's either! watever, what do they know lol. They also get grossed out when i say i think ad-rocks hot, their like "eww he's old" but like i said lol what do they know?... NOTHING!

Damn, do they know what he looks like? :D

Doobiebee
05-13-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm a girl but with the guys I know, they mainly like gangsta rap or pop-punk. :eek: And I've been told by some guys, u like the beastie boys? why, they're old! The girls I know don't mind them, some hate em though. My friends who are mainly girls don't really care, they listen to kind of indie stuff. Only one other person really knew who they were and what they were about who was a girl. Another was all, "I don't like rap. I like real music." My sister hates em too. She always bags them out, even to her friends saying that they can't rap. :mad: And she says that they're old and gross but she was staring at adrocks picture when he was younger. But all she listens to is Eminem 90% of the time (she's totally obsessed) or Nelly, Mariah, Christina (the only other CDs that she owns and she's 19) and maybe the top 40 on the radio anyway and she thinks anything else sucks. So if she did like em, then I would be worried. But she says that she's 'hip-hop' and wants to be a rapper. :confused:

ludwarf
05-13-2005, 03:21 AM
Beastie boys is a way of life u got to reply to ur sister doobie. They re old okay but they rap better an enimen or a nelly cause they're mc's. :D :D
commercial rap can rhyme only fuck with duck :mad: :mad: :mad:

LE BROUHAHA
05-13-2005, 04:18 PM
My friends who are mainly girls don't really care, they listen to kind of indie stuff.
INDIE!!!(y)

She always bags them out, even to her friends saying that they can't rap.
I think your sister should listen more old school rap (the roots) and less commercialfakerap!
My sister listen mostly crap music too, but sometimes also the beatsies (secretly) ;) .
she was staring at adrocks picture when he was younger.
Once when we were watching beatsies on tv, she confessed me "He's the best!!" I was :eek: but :) she was starting to understand..(of course she didn't know his name)
The day before the concert in Milan there was a gig of the BB in Amsterdam on tv. She said: When are u going to see them? I said:Tomorrow! :D . she said: Oh really?Very nearly I'll come with you. :eek: I said that she could have told me this before! :mad: because it might have been soldout.
(then I went with my sister (the oldest) without her, she couldn't make up her mind)

commercial rap can rhyme only fuck with duck oh yeah the gangstaz.

Ferdinand_2
07-16-2005, 01:44 AM
:D :D :D reggaeton... yeah is a piece of shit,my friends say the bboys are too old too,but like jjjjjj says,they don't know what they're missing. ;)
That shit is too popular in Spain

Weezman
07-16-2005, 11:34 AM
BBoys to the early morn
BGirls be rockin on and on
BGirls to the break of dawn
BBoys be rockin on and on

I LOVE MY B-GILRS!!! DO YOUR B-GIRL STANCE girlies!!! YYEAahh!!! :p

balohna
07-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Another strange thing is that most message boards I've been to are infested with guys and have 2 or 3 girls, yet this one it's about equal.

ilona-maaria
07-17-2005, 07:51 AM
I'm a girl and none of my friends hate the beasties.

greenidentity
07-17-2005, 09:34 AM
I don't know any women that hate the B Boys. The only haters I ever saw were men. Any person that says they don't like a band cuz their friends don't is a moron anyways.

rileigh
07-18-2005, 04:47 AM
Alot, I mean ALOT, of girls at my school LOOOVE Brass Monkey! Almost everyday I hear some girl and her friend going, "Brass monkey! That funky monkey! Brass monkey chunky, that funky monkey!" It's funny how they say chunky instead of junky. :p

Lol, yeah my friends like that song too. One of them thoguht it was "glass monkey" and i was like "ummmmmmmm....."

kll
07-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Another strange thing is that most message boards I've been to are infested with guys and have 2 or 3 girls, yet this one it's about equal.

AND people are hooking up right and left around this place... if anyone sticks around long enough, they'll find a girlfriend

greenidentity
07-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Or a boyfriend.

YO anyone from Minneapolis?? :p

kll
07-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Or a boyfriend.

YO anyone from Minneapolis?? :p

yo, MOA... she's lookin'... you could start a harem...

greenidentity
07-18-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm not down with all THAT. ;) (n)

kll
07-18-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm not down with all THAT. ;) (n)

that's alright, i'm sure there's plenty of other monogamous gents out there for ya... just start PMing the hot ones...

greenidentity
07-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Nah. In all seriousness, I'm just here to have a good time.

kll
07-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Nah. In all seriousness, I'm just here to have a good time.
i would hope so