PDA

View Full Version : System of a Down on SNL

ToucanSpam
05-07-2005, 11:15 PM
I am soooooooooooooo pumped for Mezmerize now.

They played BOYB and my fav sonf Ariels.

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

like2_drink
05-07-2005, 11:44 PM
i missed it (n) were they any good?

Rosie Cotton
05-08-2005, 01:30 AM
I heard the word "fuck". I giggled when it wasn't bleeped.

skept-a-cleptic
05-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Awww shit I forgot to watch it last night!

Also I didn't find out they played Austin last Saturday until the next day!!

My SOAD luck sux.

ToucanSpam
05-08-2005, 11:15 AM
They were amazing. Serge's hair is long and super curly now.

skept-a-cleptic
05-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Yeah he's funny as shit. Did you hear in Australia he came out and danced onstage when BBs were playing So What'cha Want?

That would have been sweet... I want video or at least a foto of this.

GetYourWarOn
05-08-2005, 09:05 PM
i saw this and yeah....w00t.

Tzar
05-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah he's funny as shit. Did you hear in Australia he came out and danced onstage when BBs were playing So What'cha Want?

That would have been sweet... I want video or at least a foto of this.

indeed he did. when he came out on stage - i came. (y)

RobMoney
05-09-2005, 06:58 AM
This dude I work with told me one of the guys in that band is a raging homo..... Can't get enough cock. Anybody know if it's true?

beastie fresh
05-09-2005, 03:51 PM
SoaD really kicked ass on SNL, great show also with Knoxville

Tzar
05-09-2005, 09:31 PM
This dude I work with told me one of the guys in that band is a raging homo..... Can't get enough cock. Anybody know if it's true?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????? ????????????!!!

RobMoney
05-10-2005, 07:44 AM
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????? ????????????!!!

Yeah, the dude I work with is a singer in a death metal band, he seems to know a ton of stuff about hardcore bands and such. He can't stand System of a Down. He told me that the dude (I think the guitar player) was a raging fag,.....loves the cock, can't get enough of it (his exact words). He seems to know his shit and I trust his opinion, he doesn't seem the type to bullshit, but I dunno.

Tzar
05-10-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeah, the dude I work with is a singer in a death metal band, he seems to know a ton of stuff about hardcore bands and such. He can't stand System of a Down. He told me that the dude (I think the guitar player) was a raging fag,.....loves the cock, can't get enough of it (his exact words). He seems to know his shit and I trust his opinion, he doesn't seem the type to bullshit, but I dunno.

the guitarist? daron
he is the lead songwriter. wasn't cigaro about a sex-change?
he does kinda look like a chick in this pic i got of them. heh
hmm interesting. doesn't change my mind about them.

enree erzweglle
05-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Did you hear in Australia he came out and danced onstage when BBs were playing So What'cha Want?

On SNL, I liked the way he danced during the la la la part of BYOB.

It must be a rush to do shows like what the BBs did this past tour, but when they look out and see people dancing like that--it must feel huge. I think if I was on stage like that, looking at the people would be the best part of it all.

RobMoney
05-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Coincidently......SOAD is playing an upcoming show in my area. A real small club, the TLA, it holds about 1000 people. All tickets go on sale the morning of the show and you must be at the box office to buy tics,....no online tics.

I love when bands do shit like that. The Beasties did that once in Philly at the Electric Factory....holds like 2000 people. PaulB has a DVD of that show.

enree erzweglle
05-10-2005, 05:48 PM
I love when bands do shit like that. The Beasties did that once in Philly at the Electric Factory....holds like 2000 people. PaulB has a DVD of that show.
There's a desanctified (!) church near me and they do concerts there now. The place holds maybe 1000 if everyone stands--if they take out the pews, I guess. :) It's amazing. Best part of all: the band gets put up (they sleep) in the rectory.