PDA

View Full Version : yauch siting

cj hood
05-09-2005, 01:31 PM
nyc @ puck building (layfette st) doing yoga at 5am........

Micodin
05-09-2005, 01:38 PM
he was sitting? or siting? or maybe sighting? is that a fancy yoga move? i dont get it.

FloorK
05-09-2005, 01:40 PM
I think he saw mr.Yauch doing some Yoga :)

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Ok what i think he is tryin to say is that he saw yauch sitting at the puck building on layfette st. doing yoga at 5 in the morning

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Really? Cool, I thought only Mike D did yoga.

Laver1969
05-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Maybe Yauch saw Puck (from the Real World) doing yoga at a building on layfette st at 5am?

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 02:19 PM
CJ Hood clear this up for us, we're a bit confused

cj hood
05-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Ok what i think he is tryin to say is that he saw yauch sitting at the puck building on layfette st. doing yoga at 5 in the morning

bingo.....with a few hundred other peoples

enree erzweglle
05-09-2005, 02:27 PM
CJ Hood clear this up for us, we're a bit confused
Maybe it's because I've been up since 4:30, but that post made sense to me.

Someone saw Yauch doing yoga early in the morning at a building on Lafayette Street in NYC.

Parkey
05-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Yauch was playing the sitar whilst eating yogurt with a puck on his head? :confused:

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Yauch was playing the sitar whilst eating yogurt with a puck on his head? :confused:

Alright, Yauch was:

1. In New York City
2. At the Puck Building which is on Layfette Street
3. Doing yoga
4. and it was 5:00 am

Did I say that right cj hood? :confused:

cj hood
05-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Alright, Yauch was:

1. In New York City
2. At the Puck Building which is on Layfette Street
3. Doing yoga
4. and it was 5:00 am

Did I say that right cj hood? :confused:

thats what i said.....and......there were a few hundred people there as well....

enree erzweglle
05-09-2005, 02:54 PM
This thread's making me giggle now because we're probably going to see a few more dozen rewordings of what you said originally. :D

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:13 PM
maybe he meant that yauch saw a hockey puck doing yoga at 5 am

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:15 PM
OR maybe he was doing yoga with a puck

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 03:17 PM
So there were a few hundred people doing yoga with a hockey puck in there ass? :rolleyes: Just kidding.

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:17 PM
or maybe all of NYC was doing yoga except yauch at 5 am

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:18 PM
or maybe all of nyc was doing yoga at 5 am and he just happened to spot yauch

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:18 PM
or possibly all the hockey pucks in NYC were doing yoga and then yauch joined in

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Or maybe a few hundred Yauchs were doing yoga inside a giant puck at 5 am while eating fettichini. :confused: :rolleyes:

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:20 PM
OR MAYBE....jk i'm fresh outta ideas :p

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Or maybe a few hundred Yauchs were doing yoga inside a giant puck at 5 am while eating fettichini. :confused: :rolleyes:
and where did the fettichini come in?

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Or all the buildings on layfette street were doing yoga and yauch spotted them while holding a puck at 5 am. And a few hundred people were there also. :rolleyes:

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 03:22 PM
and where di the fettichini come in?

I meant layfette. It reminded me of fettichini. :D

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:23 PM
alrighty then! (y)

FloorK
05-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Yoga at 5 am :eek: ................. why so freaking early?! Insomnia?!

NoI'mClarence
05-09-2005, 03:26 PM
My mom wakes up at 5 am

enree erzweglle
05-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Yoga at 5 am :eek: ................. why so freaking early?! Insomnia?!
I start exercise at 5:30, when the gym doors open. It's the best time of day for me:
I can go longer/harder in the morning.
The whole place is less crowded then.
Aside of a few loons, the guys don't stare as much/are less wolfish.
Plus, that's nearly when I wake up anyway--I get up when the birds tell me to.

FloorK
05-09-2005, 03:30 PM
WHAT!! 5 am! DAMN! Too early for me... 8 or 9 am now that's normal! ;)

cj hood
05-09-2005, 03:31 PM
WHAT!! 5 am! DAMN! Too early for me... 8 or 9 am now that's normal! ;)

this is easy when you don't have a regular job......go home and nap all afternoon.....

FloorK
05-09-2005, 03:33 PM
But in the weekend you sleep late right?

enree erzweglle
05-09-2005, 03:34 PM
this is easy when you don't have a regular job......go home and nap all afternoon.....
I have a regular job and still wake up early to exercise. If I don't do it then, it's much harder to do it all later on.

I go to bed at 9:30p so that I can wake up at 4:30/5:00a. That's not weird for me...normally, I'd go to bed at 10:00/10:30 and wake up at 5:30ish. I'm almost on my normal cycle.

cj hood
05-09-2005, 03:35 PM
I have a regular job and still wake up early to exercise. If I don't do it then, it's much harder to do it all later on.

I go to bed at 9:30p so that I can wake up at 4:30/5:00a. That's not weird for me...normally, I'd go to bed at 10:00/10:30 and wake up at 5:30ish. I'm almost on my normal cycle.

i was talkin about adam y.

enree erzweglle
05-09-2005, 04:06 PM
i was talkin about adam y.

I know. I answered anyway. :D

Micodin
05-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Just the fact that I started all this nonsense makes me really happy. But, you know me... I just love stirring the pot!

PaddyBoy
05-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Funny thread. Sometime next year I'll be able to teach Yoga. I'll give Yauch some tips.....

Odie
05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
What! 5 am you say? why was he not on the internet posting a pointless thread?

Raina
05-09-2005, 06:32 PM
5 am is to early for me, I like exercising during the night time. I have alot of energy during the night time so thats when I do it...usually around 10ish. This is what happens to you when you have insomnia. ^_^

Happyrunr
05-09-2005, 09:07 PM
This is the funniest thread I've ever read

Chicka B
05-09-2005, 09:10 PM
5 am is to early for me, I like exercising during the night time. I have alot of energy during the night time so thats when I do it...usually around 10ish. This is what happens to you when you have insomnia. ^_^

Ahhh, me too!! I can't freaking sleep, I need to go to bed noooooww!!

Nomen Nescio
05-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Mark me down as one of those 5am exercisers. It's a real nice start to your day, I don't even need coffee in the morning. Plus, in the morning when you exercise you burn straight fat reserves.

jennyb
05-09-2005, 11:04 PM
:eek: in a building made of pucks doing yoda until 5am!? :eek:

alexandra
05-10-2005, 05:59 AM
This is the funniest thread I've ever read
yo, NoI'mClarence almost made me pee myself. (y)

Raina
05-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Ahhh, me too!! I can't freaking sleep, I need to go to bed noooooww!!
O_O....we could be like...insomnia buddies!!! J/K

Bobtwi
05-10-2005, 04:10 PM
What the puck?

Chicka B
05-10-2005, 04:13 PM
"You hockey puck!!" Don Rickles. :D

LE BROUHAHA
05-10-2005, 04:41 PM
TRUE!me too :D

IT SEEMS THIS IS THE BEST PLACE FOR DOING YOGA (http://www.jivamuktiyoga.com/centr/nydowntown.html)

JIVAMUKTI Yoga Center
New York City, Downtown
404 Lafayette Street, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10003
Tel: (212) 353-0214
(800) 295-6814
Fax: (212) 995-1313

So If I would like to do yoga there (y) I could meet YAUCH? :eek: :cool:

Cjhood can you explain how did this thing happen?
Why there was all those people @ 5 am? :confused:

NoI'mClarence
05-10-2005, 05:50 PM
:D i enjoy making people almost pee themselves :D

fonky pizza
05-10-2005, 07:21 PM
bravo yauch (y)

Nurse Pointon
06-05-2005, 09:26 AM
He! He! It is worth logging onto the Beasties Message board for this thread alone! :D

Cheers for making me laugh everyone.

Bobtwi
06-05-2005, 11:14 AM
He! He! It is worth logging onto the Beasties Message board for this thread alone! :D

Cheers for making me laugh everyone.
Are you out of your pucking mind?

Nurse Pointon
06-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Are you out of your pucking mind?

I pucking well am.

Bobtwi
06-05-2005, 11:19 AM
I pucking well am.
Well if you dont like it then hey puck you!

Nurse Pointon
06-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Well if you dont like it then hey puck you!

Stop pucking well picking on me.

Bobtwi
06-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Stop pucking well picking on me.
Just pucking with ya.

Nurse Pointon
06-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Ok, I forgive you.

I think we should stop pucking now.

Chicka B
06-05-2005, 02:02 PM
So did he really get spotted or is this a pucking joke?

Bobtwi
06-05-2005, 02:19 PM
This is gettin pucking rediculous!

RobMoney
06-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Damn,...Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life cj.

S - I - G - H - T - I - N - G

Here, this is for YOU (http://www.hop.com/)
You and your kids can learn together, it'll be fun!

Laver1969
06-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Damn,...Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life cj.

S - I - G - H - T - I - N - G

Here, this is for YOU (http://www.hop.com/)
You and your kids can learn together, it'll be fun!

Is this the pot calling the kettle black? Dude

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=50332

C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-V-E

cj hood
06-06-2005, 05:32 AM
yoga + budhism, do not = hiphop

Laver1969
06-06-2005, 07:10 AM
Has anyone practiced or investigated Jivamukti yoga? Or has anyone seen the dvd that Mike is in about it? The dvd turned me off of Jivamukti yoga so quickly.
(

Where does one get this dvd? I'd like to see what Mike has to say.

RobMoney
06-06-2005, 07:33 AM
Wha?! I missed this. Yauch is doing yoga? Jesus, there's your answer to why he hasn't been on the board. Yoga, especially what they teach at the Jivamukti Yoga Center, inspires cult-like devotion.

Has anyone practiced or investigated Jivamukti yoga? Or has anyone seen the dvd that Mike is in about it? The dvd turned me off of Jivamukti yoga so quickly. Some of the people featured in that dvd are scary. They talk like Jivamukti yoga is a supreme religion and a solution to all of life's problems. The look in their eyes was frightening. To me, it seems like some people practice yoga because they lack other things in their lives (*cough* love *cough*), not because they need exercise or want to practice spiritualism. I don't know why Yauch practices yoga. Only he knows.

I support exercising and taking care of oneself, but one has to be careful not to make it a substitute for other (better) things and, with Jivamukti yoga, to evaluate that "happiness is you" stuff that comes with it. Some of the teachings are really off-base. They can make one lose perspective. I practiced yoga some time ago (not Jivamukti yoga) and experienced firsthand that kind of brainwashing. No yoga for me now, thank you. I'm all about the bicycle. :)

I don't mean to say that I think yoga is bad and makes people wacky. I also don't mean to offend anyone who practices and enjoys yoga. My criticism and comments are specifically related to Jivamukti yoga. Honestly, it seems like a cult to me. A very trendy cult. I'm extremely suspicious of it.

I acknowledge that some people seem to manage and truly benefit from Jivamukti yoga, like Mr. Diamond. (He's one of the few who didn't come off like a freak in that dvd.) If you've ever seen Mike up close, you know that he's NOT the skinny, unhealthy man that people like to write about here. He's actually got the body of an Olympic swimmer (that's the best comparison I can think of). He's very fit. If I recall correctly, the physical results of Jivamukti yoga are what Mike emphasized in the dvd. That seems to be his angle and interest in it. It's hard to say what Yauch is trying to get out of it. Maybe he goes to the Jivamukti Center so he can try to collect that cash Russell (http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/ny-hsyoga0510pg,0,2774489.photogallery) owes him? :D

If Yauch has embraced Jivamukti yoga, you can forget about him coming here to chat with any y'all. There's no time for that when he has Jivamukti yoga to practice. :(

So it's safe to say that the next album is gonna take a while then huh.....

sucks to be us I guess

Chicka B
06-06-2005, 04:31 PM
So Yauch is being brainwashed by yoga so the next album is going to be delayed, I don't have a problem with any of them doing yoga but if that's true that really really really really really sucks really really really really bad. I hope it's not true though. :( Oh well, what can ya do.

PaddyBoy
06-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Wha?! I missed this. Yauch is doing yoga? Jesus, there's your answer to why he hasn't been on the board. Yoga, especially what they teach at the Jivamukti Yoga Center, inspires cult-like devotion.

Has anyone practiced or investigated Jivamukti yoga? Or has anyone seen the dvd that Mike is in about it? The dvd turned me off of Jivamukti yoga so quickly. Some of the people featured in that dvd are scary. They talk like Jivamukti yoga is a supreme religion and a solution to all of life's problems. The look in their eyes was frightening. To me, it seems like some people practice yoga because they lack other things in their lives (*cough* love *cough*), not because they need exercise or want to practice spiritualism. I don't know why Yauch practices yoga. Only he knows.

I support exercising and taking care of oneself, but one has to be careful not to make it a substitute for other (better) things and, with Jivamukti yoga, to evaluate that "happiness is you" stuff that comes with it. Some of the teachings are really off-base. They can make one lose perspective. I practiced yoga some time ago (not Jivamukti yoga) and experienced firsthand that kind of brainwashing. No yoga for me now, thank you. I'm all about the bicycle. :)

I don't mean to say that I think yoga is bad and makes people wacky. I also don't mean to offend anyone who practices and enjoys yoga. My criticism and comments are specifically related to Jivamukti yoga. Honestly, it seems like a cult to me. A very trendy cult. I'm extremely suspicious of it.

I acknowledge that some people seem to manage and truly benefit from Jivamukti yoga, like Mr. Diamond. (He's one of the few who didn't come off like a freak in that dvd.) If you've ever seen Mike up close, you know that he's NOT the skinny, unhealthy man that people like to write about here. He's actually got the body of an Olympic swimmer (that's the best comparison I can think of). He's very fit. If I recall correctly, the physical results of Jivamukti yoga are what Mike emphasized in the dvd. That seems to be his angle and interest in it. It's hard to say what Yauch is trying to get out of it. Maybe he goes to the Jivamukti Center so he can try to collect that cash Russell (http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/ny-hsyoga0510pg,0,2774489.photogallery) owes him? :D

If Yauch has embraced Jivamukti yoga, you can forget about him coming here to chat with any y'all. There's no time for that when he has Jivamukti yoga to practice. :(

I don't know much about Jivamukti, but Yoga by itself would not delay a new album. They've gotten older, have families, causes and less motivation and interest to make new music (possibly bar Adrock). Yoga helps gives you a clearer and more productive frame of mind, that shouldn't be a factor.

Rich Cheney
06-06-2005, 05:27 PM
I can hear the Yoga wraps aleady

Woke up this morning at 3:45 AM
My class with Deva Das is set to begin
read the Bhagavad Gita and do it all over again

These are the most exciting of times y'all.

LOL!

YoungRemy
06-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Has anyone practiced or investigated Jivamukti yoga?

http://www.jivamuktiyoga.com/fms/index.html

The Jivamukti Yoga method is a style of Yoga created by David Life and Sharon Gannon in 1984. It is a vigorously physical and intellectually stimulating practice leading to spiritual awareness.

We promote the educational aspect of the practice and give students access to where these ideas have come from. Each class focuses on a theme, which is supported by Sanskrit chanting, readings, references to scriptural texts, music (from the Beatles to Moby), spoken word, asana sequencing and yogic breathing practices. The average Jivamukti student is more educated about the philosophy of yoga than most yoga teachers.

The name Jivamukti means Liberation while living. Jivamukti is taken from the Sanskrit term, Jivanmukti, which is used to describe the state of enlightenment or God realization. We named our yoga method Jivamukti because we wanted the student to be reminded of the ultimate aim of the practice.

"Asana daily so I'm very flexible"

Chicka B
06-06-2005, 06:07 PM
^^^Wow, so that's why they do it. Well, not Adrock. But that's very interesting, I don't know about yoga really but I didn't know it was a philosophy too. I thought it was just some sort of excorsise people do to get rid of stress or something. Maybe they're stressed and they're doing it to relieve it, I don't know.

Oh, no-no! That's not what I said. I said I was suspicious of what's taught at that place. Maybe I'm completely wrong about it, and it's all good there. Yoga might allow them to focus and create music!

If the next album is going to be delayed, it's because they don't make it a priority -- not because of other stuff they do, like yoga, butterfly collecting, or needlepoint.

That's good to know, I totally misunderstood what you said. Like maybe it's the complete opposite of what we're thinking. Maybe it's a positive and it'll make them motivated to make another album and stuff and that's why they're doing it. I mean after all, it makes them more flexible right?

Kid Presentable
06-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Horovitz=Best B-Boy to hang out with!!

Chicka B
06-06-2005, 08:12 PM
I say:

C. Having a beer with Horovitz at the Knicks game
Even though I'm not even old enough to drink. :D I think the other bboys would be real cool to hang with too though but not yoga, I've never done it before.

cj hood
06-06-2005, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=Miramanee]I'm not exactly sure that Yauch is still buddha'ing[QUOTE]

another beastie fad, huh.....if this is true i'm pissed off......all those years of pc shows and IC and HN cuz he was the high priest of hiphop......and now its over!!!

jennyb
06-07-2005, 01:04 AM
C. Having a beer with Horovitz at the Knicks game

^ now that would be some zen and serious enlightenment!

here's a link to the dvd (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005RG53/002-9219027-2289645?v=glance)

Yauch
06-26-2005, 10:38 PM
i don't know how to do yoga, and i don't get up that early.

ToucanSpam
06-26-2005, 10:39 PM
where are you guys right now?

Yauch
06-26-2005, 11:00 PM
where are you guys right now?

up in yr crawl space watchin you type.

BGirl
06-26-2005, 11:03 PM
look who's back

congrats on the new (?) site

and everything else... lots goin on, that's great :)

i'mcrafty
06-26-2005, 11:11 PM

haha...you said NOT! you are getting old!

Chicka B
06-26-2005, 11:48 PM
^^^You just confuzzled the hell out of me!

Originally Posted by yaunchy

Hmm... maybe they've mistaken you for Mike, I donno. :confused: I had a feeling this was all a lie. Hey, you still there?

i'mcrafty
06-26-2005, 11:56 PM
^^^You just confuzzled the hell out of me!

there i fixed it ok? (i hate editing posts)

he did say "not" though. he replied, and changed the title to..."yauch siting NOT"

i just thought it was funny, cause i haven't heard that word forever. i was just excited cause i've never been online when he was. and i noticed he posted and tried to come up with something good...but all i could say was "haha you said NOT!" it all sounded funny in my head, but everything sounds funny in my head! :o

Chicka B
06-27-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh I see it, he did say NOT! :D I just didn't know what the hell you were talking about at first, oh well forget about it. Sorry for making you edit your post. Hey is he still online? I wish he had that green thingie ya know.

i'mcrafty
06-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Oh I see it, he did say NOT! :D I just didn't know what the hell you were talking about at first, oh well forget about it. Sorry for making you edit your post. Hey is he still online? I wish he had that green thingie ya know.

i don't think he's still here...i probably confused him too, and scared him away :(

sorry Yauch, you can say "not" anytime you want to!

but please try NOT to

i'mcrafty
06-27-2005, 12:07 AM
OH and cj hood i noticed, the other day, you won something @ beastiemania. com!

congrats! :) how's the prize?

Justin
06-27-2005, 12:19 AM
maybe yauch's goats have become more strong, thus requiring yauch to get stronger not only physically but mentally by doing yoga, to take care of them.

Pootytang
06-27-2005, 12:58 AM
up in yr crawl space watchin you type.
Yo! How have you been man? Did you ever get that thing?

FoTwenny
06-27-2005, 01:19 AM
Do the boys actually post on here?

Chicka B
06-27-2005, 01:22 AM
Do the boys actually post on here?

Yah, yauch does. He just did, but then he left. :( The other two check I think.

B-Boy cro
06-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Yo, they should be more active around here
This message board is for most of b-boys fans the only chance to make some contact with them.
I guess nobody knows what are they doing right (right) now (now)?
Will there be another b-boys album? :confused:

YoungRemy
06-27-2005, 05:44 AM
Yo, they should be more active around here
This message board is for most of b-boys fans the only chance to make some contact with them.
I guess nobody knows what are they doing right (right) now (now)?
Will there be another b-boys album? :confused:

they are working on the DVD, which has so much traction it has a frickin green-light for theatrical production...

Documad
06-27-2005, 07:06 AM
Ha Ha! It was the getting up early part that made me never believe this story. :p (he seems to keep the same hours I do)

RobMoney
06-27-2005, 07:08 AM

OH SHIZNIZZLE....YOO GOT PWN3D (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/RobMoney004/owned5B15D.jpg) AGAIN HIZOOD!!

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 07:11 AM
Ha Ha! It was the getting up early part that made me never believe this story. :p (he seems to keep the same hours I do)
I thought maybe he wasn't getting up early for the class but that he was staying up late for it.

RobMoney
06-27-2005, 07:20 AM
If you notice, cj hood never said HE saw Adam Y. himself. He just said there was a "siting". Could it be another one of cj hood's infamous "inside sources" stories that has fallen through? Debunked by Yauch himself.

OPEN MOUTH+INSERT FOOT

cue vanilla ice joke here

cj hood
06-27-2005, 07:32 AM
shooo vanilla........this is the part of the site about the beasties themselves......go over to BF and crawl up into cosmo's ass........for the nth time.......i report what i hear.......always could be wrong....in this case, it's my word versus adam's.....fighting it, would be an uphill battle....so i'll let it go......but at least it drawed him out of his 'crawlspace'.......

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 07:34 AM
If you notice, cj hood never said HE saw Adam Y. himself. He just said there was a "siting". Could it be another one of cj hood's infamous "inside sources" stories that has fallen through? Debunked by Yauch himself.

I wondered about that originally too.

Maybe Yauch has a yoga-doing look-alike.

There's a woman on campus who teaches kick-boxing & tai chi and I get mistaken for her at twice a week and more when I'm actually on campus.

RobMoney
06-27-2005, 07:57 AM
in this case, it's my word versus adam's.....fighting it, would be an uphill battle....

FIGHTING IT?......are you serious dude?

I knew you were a whacko, but you really reaching new levels with this one kid (n)

RobMoney
06-27-2005, 08:00 AM
OPEN MOUTH+INSERT FOOT

cue vanilla ice joke here

shooo vanilla........

THE PWNING IS OFF THE CHARTS IN THIS THREAD

cj hood
06-27-2005, 08:02 AM

I knew you were a whacko, but you really reaching new levels with this one kid (n)

like i said earlier in this thread......yoga isn't really hiphop......so i have nothing to gain from this thread, but he has a lot to gain from denying it.....who cares....

but i will have dvd news soon......but i might keep that on the PM tip....

RobMoney
06-27-2005, 08:10 AM
so i have nothing to gain from this thread

Then why make it? Maybe to try to get attention from some kids on a MB for having some fake "inside sources" info.
SAD, truly

but i will have dvd news soon......but i might keep that on the PM tip....

absolutely certifiable, some people will just never get it.

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 08:13 AM

I don't know cjhood but I trusted what he had to say when he said it.

I don't think anyone's saying that you're lying, cj. Certainly I'm not, but maybe some are only questioning how you saw him and what the circumstances were. Just out of curiosity.

Like was it you who made the original sighting or did friends think they saw him and did they relay that story to you.

It's easy to to make mistakes especially at 5am and when the person being spotted is wearing yoga clothes. All those yoga clothes look the same. :D

It's also easy for details to get shifted as the story gets told from one person to another. Telephone game.

Laver1969
06-27-2005, 08:13 AM
THE PWNING IS OFF THE CHARTS IN THIS THREAD

What is "pwning"??? Is that cool net-type talk?

Maybe it wasn't Yauch? Maybe it was Mike?

cj hood
06-27-2005, 08:14 AM
Then why make it? Maybe to try to get attention from some kids on a MB for having some fake "inside sources" info.
SAD, truly

true or false, it's better then the shit you post on BF......"is cheerleading a real sport".....you should be ashamed of youself!!!!

absolutely certifiable, some people will just never get it.

if i post it, don't read it....simple as that!!! this is a BEASTIE BOYS website, not a self help group or a rolling stones fan site.....these posts belong here!!!!!!

Documad
06-27-2005, 08:14 AM
I think someone should make something else up about Yauch if he'd going to come back and correct it. :p

It can't be anything that's too obviously made up and we need a lot of people to reply to the thread for him to notice it I think.

cj hood
06-27-2005, 08:16 AM
I don't know cjhood but I trusted what he had to say when he said it.

I don't think anyone's saying that you're lying, cj. Certainly I'm not, but maybe some are only questioning how you saw him and what the circumstances were. Just out of curiosity.

Like was it you who made the original sighting or did friends think they saw him and did they relay that story to you.

It's easy to to make mistakes especially at 5am and when the person being spotted is wearing yoga clothes. All those yoga clothes look the same. :D

It's also easy for details to get shifted as the story gets told from one person to another. Telephone game.

my good friend i went to college with lives in nyc and is in the 'industry'.......he's involved in the real beastie community.....he tells me this info.....sometimes its directly from him.......this story was told to him......maybe it was mike, who knows........lost in translation!!!

Documad
06-27-2005, 08:20 AM
When I was in Sydney, I apparently was staying 1/2 block from where the BBs were staying. My desk clerk had said she was a big fan and said that she saw a BB that morning on the street. I said "which one?" and she said "Adam" and I said "there are two Adams" and she said "the old one" and I said "they're almost the same age" and then she basically described Mike.

Sometimes you have to cross examine your tipster. But who cares, we all had fun, right?

RobMoney
06-27-2005, 08:32 AM

Maybe someone should learn to stop posting a bunch of bullshit rumors he heard or made up.

Do you want me to list them?

1. cj hood's mysterious fake unreleased Beastie album that he supposedly made himself. (my personal fav)

2. The Rutgers Univ. show the Boys were supposed to do in conjunction with the Dali Lama's appearence there.

3. Yauch being spotted doing Yoga at 5 am

....and admittedly I don't know the half of it as cj's been perpetrating these frauds since before my time.

.....but hey, if you want to give the kid any future credibility whatsoever, feel free.....but that kinda says a lot about you as well

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 08:39 AM

I didn't know what that meant either but figured it was just because I'm an oldhead. :D

Laver1969
06-27-2005, 10:23 AM
....and admittedly I don't know the half of it as cj's been perpetrating these frauds since before my time.

.....but hey, if you want to give the kid any future credibility whatsoever, feel free.....but that kinda says a lot about you as well

You must really have a hard-on for cj. Relax dude.

kll
06-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Maybe someone should learn to stop posting a bunch of bullshit rumors he heard or made up.

1. cj hood's mysterious fake unreleased Beastie album that he supposedly made himself. (my personal fav)

2. The Rutgers Univ. show the Boys were supposed to do in conjunction with the Dali Lama's appearence there.

Is this Rutgers show different from the Rutgers show that I have? TPK? Anyone?

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 10:38 AM
The Dalai Lama will talk at Rutgers on 25 September 2005.
I haven't heard that there will be any musical performances by anyone at these talks.

(There was another thread (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44357&highlight=rutgers) about this last Spring.)

cj hood
06-27-2005, 11:18 AM
The Dalai Lama will talk at Rutgers on 25 September 2005.
I haven't heard that there will be any musical performances by anyone at these talks.

(There was another thread (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44357&highlight=rutgers) about this last Spring.)

maybe this is the show then.....perhaps it got postponed.......i heard it was supposed to be last spring....

cj hood
06-27-2005, 11:19 AM

why don't you be fair and list all the correct things i've posted as well....

1. adrock's tatoo of the nyc skyscrapes
2. TT5B being all hip hop and loaded with profanity
3. a hiphop tour with hiphop acts
4. the Chapelle show performance - wait til you see this!
5. the adding of instruments to the tour - thanx L!
just to name a few...

ps and if i was to lie.......i'd post something better then a friend of a friend saw yauch doin yoga at 5am....

Laver1969
06-27-2005, 11:34 AM
why don't you be fair and list all the correct things i've posted as well....

1. adrock's tatoo of the nyc skyscrapes
2. TT5B being all hip hop and loaded with profanity
3. a hiphop tour with hiphop acts

just to name a few...

i think you were first to break the news that they were rehearsing with instruments for the pageant tour.

Pootytang
06-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Stop all your damn bickering. You guys are starting to sound like a bunch of old women fighting about who has more gray hair.

gucio1986
06-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Stop all your damn bickering. You guys are starting to sound like a bunch of old women fighting about who has more gray hair.

made me laugh 4 half an hour :D
too true to be false..

Laver1969
06-27-2005, 11:47 AM

What hair I have left is pretty gray. But it's a beautiful shade of gray...almost silver.

cj hood
06-27-2005, 11:51 AM
i think you were first to break the news that they were rehearsing with instruments for the pageant tour.

i'll add this...thanx!

PaddyBoy
06-27-2005, 11:55 AM

Its net-type talk, but it certainly isn't cool.

dancin2beasties
06-27-2005, 12:29 PM
agh! yauch was actually here and not one of you asked how the dvd was coming along? you people are useless :rolleyes:

i wonder if this means he's gonna be on more? i hope so!

Chicka B
06-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Man...you people are actually arguing over this GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES!!! :rolleyes: Uh oh, cj made an oopsy get over it. I was actually believing it though, thanks yauch for clearing this up!!! Not that it really matters, 'ooooh, yauch sighting errrbody!!!!!" you all are acting like he's an alien or something. :D Oh, and I think 'pwning' means, 'oooh you got served!!' or 'you got owned' or something ya know what I'm saying? Damn, I'm 14 so I should no what it means but I don't, I'm old. By the way, yauch is soooo not old. He's only twenty something right? Wow, he went grey early, it's cool though. No for real though, 40 ain't old especially compared to my mom. She's 33 and she acts like an old lady! CRAZY! I hope I get as cool as yauch, nooo I'm not sucking up... yeeeaah...when do ya think the dvd is coming out? Take your time. :D

BGirl
06-27-2005, 01:07 PM
agh! yauch was actually here and not one of you asked how the dvd was coming along? you people are useless :rolleyes:

I probably would have asked him about it if I hadn't just read the update on the oscilloscope web site.

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 01:17 PM
I saw the posts maybe an hour after they came.
I liked that they didn't fire questions at him.
Maybe he'd duck & run if he came here and everyone asked him a ton of shit.
Sometimes you just want to sign on, deny any involvement with yoga, and then leave. :D

BGirl
06-27-2005, 01:21 PM
^ :D

That last part made me LOL

Chicka B
06-27-2005, 01:28 PM
I saw the posts maybe an hour after they came.
I liked that they didn't fire questions at him.
Maybe he'd duck & run if he came here and everyone asked him a ton of shit.
Sometimes you just want to sign on, deny any involvement with yoga, and then leave. :D

Haha, yeah I would do the same thing if a whole bunch of people asked me questions, I'd get a headache. I tried not to ask any questions though, I saw them like 5 minutes after they came. I think i'mcrafty scared him away. :rolleyes: I did ask one question though, I'm like "hey you still there" but he didn't answer so I guess he wasn't. Oooh I didn't think, maybe my avatar scared him I need to change that. Or maybe he was but just watching people type, that's kinda freaky. Ok I'll shut up. :D That'd would've been cool if he replied though, god I'm pathetic. :D

Sir SkratchaLot
06-27-2005, 01:50 PM
OH MY GOD, WHAT A BUNCH OF STALKERS! (n)

Chicka B
06-27-2005, 01:55 PM
^^^ Shhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuudddddyyyyuuppp!!! :D (lb) ;) (y) :rolleyes:

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 01:55 PM
40 ain't old especially compared to my mom.

I'm Yauch's age.
It ain't old especially when you are it.

facedownfall
06-27-2005, 03:30 PM

that's good news....else you could end up like this guy....who was once the singer for Youth of Today, Shelter, and Better Than A 1000.....Introducing Ray Cappo in Where are They Now:

http://www.rawyogis.com/

dancin2beasties
06-27-2005, 03:52 PM
I probably would have asked him about it if I hadn't just read the update on the oscilloscope web site.
oo guess i didnt catch that, thanks i'll go look.

Fade2White
06-27-2005, 04:59 PM
yeah this thread is very stupid, i would have paid no attention to it if there hadn't been so many replies. you sighted yauch doing yoga....wow.....i know the band hasn't made many headlines lately but that is straight up nonsense. i know a lot of people on these boards are extremly starstruck by the beastie boys and want to know anything and everything thats going on with the band but comon this doesn't even have to deal with music. can't we seperate the music of the beastie boys from the personal lives of the beastie boys? im all for any news about whats going on with the musician beastie boys and when a new album is coming out but when we start invading their privacy and getting all excited to see them outside just practicing yoga its a bit creepy. (i must admit, it is good to see yauch is still alive though (y) )

enree erzweglle
06-27-2005, 05:05 PM
(i must admit, it is good to see yauch is still alive though (y) )
And that's all we were feeling too.
Just nice to have seen one of them after the shows were cancelled abruptly.

cj hood
07-14-2005, 09:02 PM
I found it hard to believe that someone who identifies with the hardcore scene would be doing that kind of yoga, where they tell you what to think and feel.

isn't that what budhism is all about...

Documad
07-14-2005, 09:14 PM
isn't that what buddhism is all about...
Is he still one? :)

Weezman
07-14-2005, 09:16 PM
the FOrce is Strong here!!!

I wonder if YODA did YOGA!!"?? :D

King of Rock II
07-15-2005, 03:54 AM
look, if you people don't know yet, cj hood is always making stuff up.

like a long time before 5B dropped he said a line from the new album was "put on your fila suits" and everybody believed he had some sort of inside info. then like 2 months before it dropped he removed that and by the time it came out nobody remembered that he made that claim.

cj hood
07-15-2005, 06:27 AM

like a long time before 5B dropped he said a line from the new album was "put on your fila suits" and everybody believed he had some sort of inside info. then like 2 months before it dropped he removed that and by the time it came out nobody remembered that he made that claim.

ya......cuz we all know that the beasties only make enough tracks to go onto their cd......no more, no less.........asshole!

here's the article i wrote, and came out weeks before tt5b dropped.......count all the things that were true...........then ask me if i'm not in the know!!!

http://www.musicfanclubs.org/beastieboys/5dollar/02/cjhood.htm

dave790
07-15-2005, 07:06 AM

I don't mind CJ Hood, there's been the odd thing that maybe wasn't that precise, but compared to some of the other bullshit you can come across on this board, he def gets an A for (generally) useful and correct info (y)

dave

p.s. i think another 37 questions or whatever thing with yauch should be set up again, and the people who've been on the board the longest should get their questions in!

cj hood
07-15-2005, 07:09 AM
I don't mind CJ Hood, there's been the odd thing that maybe wasn't that precise, but compared to some of the other bullshit you can come across on this board, he def gets an A for (generally) useful and correct info (y)

dave

p.s. i think another 37 questions or whatever thing with yauch should be set up again, and the people who've been on the board the longest should get their questions in!

thanx and i agree with your p.s.

King of Rock II
07-15-2005, 07:11 AM
ya......cuz we all know that the beasties only make enough tracks to go onto their cd......no more, no less.........asshole!

here's the article i wrote, and came out weeks before tt5b dropped.......count all the things that were true...........then ask me if i'm not in the know!!!

http://www.musicfanclubs.org/beastieboys/5dollar/02/cjhood.htm

as far as i can tell that article is not really predicting anything that turned out to be true. you're talking about live instruments and cameos :confused:

cj hood
07-15-2005, 07:46 AM
as far as i can tell that article is not really predicting anything that turned out to be true. you're talking about live instruments and cameos :confused:

T.R.U.T.H.
-all rap album
-tour in clubs & arenas
-instruments won't be at every show
-performing songs they haven't in a while (no sleep, prof booty, etc)
-cameos: dougie fresh

show some respect!

King of Rock II
07-15-2005, 08:57 AM
my inside info for the new album:

- there will be vocals on the album
- there's a chance one or more tracks might contain drums, either live ones, from a drumcomputer or sample
- its highly likely that all three beastie boys will be on it
- they will perform live at some point in the future

RobMoney
07-15-2005, 09:13 AM
T.R.U.T.H.
-all rap album
-tour in clubs & arenas
-instruments won't be at every show
-performing songs they haven't in a while (no sleep, prof booty, etc)
-cameos: dougie fresh

show some respect!

G.A.Y.
-all rap album was announced months before the album dropped
-what "club" did the BBoys play on the TT5B tour?
-what show were there instruments not present?
-they've always performed random songs from any album on their previous tours
-cameos...wow, you really went out on a limb on that one. Everyone in the Rap game has cameo appearences on their albums. Although the boys had Doug E. Fresh appear on stage with them at MSG for the benefit of the upcoming DVD, they had NONE on the album.

...and anyone who comes to a message board to get respect I have to question.

Laver1969
07-15-2005, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE=RobMoney]G.A.Y.
-all rap album was announced months before the album dropped
-what "club" did the BBoys play on the TT5B tour?
-what show were there instruments not present?
-they've always performed random songs from any album on their previous tours
-cameos...wow, you really went out on a limb on that one. Everyone in the Rap game has cameo appearences on their albums. Although the boys had Doug E. Fresh appear on stage with them at MSG for the benefit of the upcoming DVD, they had NONE on the album. QUOTE]

1. All rap album...CJ broke this many months before it was officially announced.
2. Clubs? What about the $2Bill show, the 9:30 club in D.C., there was a small club in Florida, i think. They did 2 small (100 people) radio promotions sets. All the clubs in Europe for the pre-pageant stuff.
3. The instruments weren't at any of the pre-pageant shows. Also, in between the pre-pageant shows and the official pageant shows...reported that they were rehearsing with instruments.
4. Ok...tomato/tomahto

As dave790 said "there's been the odd thing that maybe wasn't that precise, but compared to some of the other bullshit you can come across on this board, he def gets an A for (generally) useful and correct info"

I agree (y)

Laver1969
07-15-2005, 10:12 AM

I remember this...what IS interesting about the "put on your fila suits" line...is that they did in fact wear Adidas tracksuits this tour. Something they hadn't done since way way back. So there is a connection.

If a track with that lyric exists, it hasn't surfaced yet.

miss soul fire
07-15-2005, 10:24 AM
The title of this thread still cracks me up!!:D

cj hood
07-15-2005, 11:27 AM
...and anyone who comes to a message board to get respect I have to question.

what about those that come here looking for a girlfriend?

King of Rock II
07-15-2005, 11:43 AM
good one.

PaddyBoy
07-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Cj hood always brings the goods info wise, at least he's good enough to share whatever bits of news he gets! Why do people have a problem with this, its like you're all jealous.

Actually, by my reckoning, he's rarely been wrong. In the case of fila suits, he still might have been right.

ToucanSpam
07-15-2005, 04:40 PM
(n) (n) (n) (n)

cj hood
07-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Cj hood always brings the goods info wise, at least he's good enough to share whatever bits of news he gets! Why do people have a problem with this, its like you're all jealous.

Actually, by my reckoning, he's rarely been wrong. In the case of fila suits, he still might have been right.

thanx money...

cj hood
07-15-2005, 06:48 PM
hood's my nigga.

everybody's sayin it; everybody's playin it/
put it on the scale cuz everybody's weighin' it

Documad
07-15-2005, 07:01 PM
I love the BBs and don't know jack shit about them beyond the music (and don't want to). But I have freakish interest in other things and a terrific head for trivia so I'm not laughing at anyone.

Having said that, this:

my inside info for the new album:

- there will be vocals on the album
- there's a chance one or more tracks might contain drums, either live ones, from a drumcomputer or sample
- its highly likely that all three beastie boys will be on it
- they will perform live at some point in the future
is comedy gold! :p

RobMoney
07-15-2005, 07:22 PM

Better to find one on here by chance,

then to come here to escape spending time with your 3 kids and wife.

cj hood
07-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Better to find one on here by chance,

then to come here to escape spending time with your 3 kids and wife.

you're a single dad and spend twice as much time here as i do.......

RobMoney
07-15-2005, 07:42 PM
you're a single dad and spend twice as much time here as i do.......

are you timing me or something?

zorra_chiflada
07-15-2005, 07:43 PM

think of that comedy gem all by yourself, did ya?

RobMoney
07-15-2005, 07:54 PM
1. All rap album...CJ broke this many months before it was officially announced.
2. Clubs? What about the $2Bill show, the 9:30 club in D.C., there was a small club in Florida, i think. They did 2 small (100 people) radio promotions sets. All the clubs in Europe for the pre-pageant stuff.
3. The instruments weren't at any of the pre-pageant shows. Also, in between the pre-pageant shows and the official pageant shows...reported that they were rehearsing with instruments.
4. Ok...tomato/tomahto

As dave790 said "there's been the odd thing that maybe wasn't that precise, but compared to some of the other bullshit you can come across on this board, he def gets an A for (generally) useful and correct info"

I agree (y)

Dude, your up cj's ass so far you can't see the light of day
...Yauch himself came in this very thread to tell you all cj is full of shit. You are so desperate for any info about the Beasties you play right into cj's hands.

"My sources saw Yauch buying a guitar string in the Lower East side today".....and you eat it up.

WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT IF YAUCH WAS SEEN DOING YOGA OR WHAT HIS KIDS MIDDLE NAMES ARE,....only stalker-types are interested in things like that. Some of you should take a serious look at the level of fandom you're exhibiting.

cj hood
07-15-2005, 07:58 PM
...Yauch himself came in this very thread to tell you all cj is full of shit. You are so desperate for any info about the Beasties you play right into cj's hands.

"My sources saw Yauch buying a guitar string in the Lower East side today".....and you eat it up.

WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT IF YAUCH WAS SEEN DOING YOGA OR WHAT HIS KIDS MIDDLE NAMES ARE,....only stalker-types are interested in things like that. Some of you should take a serious look at the level of fandom you're exhibiting.

i agree.....let's talk about some more important issues........don't mind the spelling.....

Laver1969
07-15-2005, 09:01 PM

I'm not up cj's ass. I think you're the one that has a hard-on for him.

I don't agree with everything cj says or does...he's a man and can take care of himself. I was merely pointing that YOU don't know what you're talking about.

If you want to talk about the Beasties, feel free to join in the discussion...otherwise go back to BF. Please.

fonky pizza
07-16-2005, 12:58 PM
So Yauch was not sitting and you made everybody walk! :rolleyes:

Documad
07-16-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm not up cj's ass. I think you're the one that has a hard-on for him.

I don't agree with everything cj says or does...he's a man and can take care of himself. I was merely pointing that YOU don't know what you're talking about.

If you want to talk about the Beasties, feel free to join in the discussion...otherwise go back to BF. Please.
(y)

The main object of the BBMB is fans discussing the Beastie Boys.

I would suspect that any fan who has read a few magazine articles or watching DVD commentary would know some bizarre trivia. I don't want to know the names of some of their past and present dogs, for instance, but I do. (R.I.P. Rufus!) I am also pretty sure that my copies of the BS 2000 vinyl are legit thanks to Beastiemania. I care what songs they did at certain performances on old tours. You can call me a freak if you want. (My friends in the real world already have and if I don't give a shit in real life, I care even less here.) Making fun of a BBMB member for being too big a fan strikes me as ridiculous and insulting to a whole bunch of us. I'm sure that wasn't intended.

RobMoney
07-16-2005, 02:22 PM
i agree.....let's talk about some more important issues........don't mind the spelling.....

I prefer to make threads about how much of a broke ass I am...

BROKE (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26314) as a JOKE (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49300)

avignon
07-16-2005, 02:37 PM
This is so fun when they are fighting! Yay!

Top 10
07-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Nothing about CJ, but I was the first to tell that the album was going to be all rap, no instruments. And that was a year before it came out !!!!!!
thank you

balohna
07-17-2005, 03:23 AM
He said it would be as easy listening as Kids Bop... they haven't cursed so much since fucking ever. I didn't count individual words, but it was at least up there with CYH and IC. I think it probably had more cursing.

cj hood
07-17-2005, 06:59 AM
He said it would be as easy listening as Kids Bop... they haven't cursed so much since fucking ever. I didn't count individual words, but it was at least up there with CYH and IC. I think it probably had more cursing.

that's not what i meant by 'easy listening'........it took years to digest PB.....its took days to figure out tt5b......

RobMoney
07-17-2005, 03:09 PM
To be fair to cj hood, I just read that "article" he wrote that he posted the link for.

In all seriousness, I found more incorrect info in it, than correct. Not to mention the overall spelling and grammatical errors really made the piece impossible to take with any seriousness....Sibo Matto?

The whole article exposes you as an LTI fan who is frustrated with any new avenue the Boys seem to take:

You don't like them rapping about polotics,
you think Adrock makes elevator music,
Mike should go produce for "Sibo Matto???"

1987 is over and it's never coming back. Maybe if you came to accept that as a fact, you could learn to appreciate the new things they produce.

timmie
07-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Layfette Street! is that in Soho! OK I not dumb! Im not from NY! but went there in Feb & went to the X-Large store there!

cj hood
07-17-2005, 04:14 PM
To be fair to cj hood, I just read that "article" he wrote that he posted the link for.

In all seriousness, I found more incorrect info in it, than correct. Not to mention the overall spelling and grammatical errors really made the piece impossible to take with any seriousness....Sibo Matto?

lies.....prove it!

Tone Capone
07-17-2005, 05:15 PM

:rolleyes:

RobMoney
07-17-2005, 05:19 PM
lies.....prove it!

You wrote the article dude, the burden of proof is on you. Prove any of it is anything but speculation.

cj hood
07-17-2005, 06:43 PM
You wrote the article dude, the burden of proof is on you. Prove any of it is anything but speculation.

i already did...

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=922938&postcount=147

it doesn't matter........Laver's not up my ass.......you are.....i've supplied more info here over the years then anyone else has, mods excluded.....ja check out the chapelle/beastie pic......or did i make that up to?

you, micodin and all the other clowns are just jealous that i have some inside info on the group.......i don't want pats on the back......i do it for the fans.....i know i'm excited when someone comes around and provides some beastie info that i didn't know about......thats why were here!

by the way....i got ricky powell news so if you're interested PM me.......f' this noise!

sethomas
07-17-2005, 10:02 PM
hood...nobody is jealous of anyone. we are all really huge fans, who appreciate this amazing trio more than the average "clown", and yea..its dope you [as well as others] can drop some info for people, whether they admit to appreciate it or not. i just think the way you pretend that people jock and/or hate you is nuts.

honestly...read some of your posts, you act like you're omnipotent because you dropped some knowledge on an internet message board, im not hating...and im certainly not a "biter"....just think people need to chill.

im just jealous of this meat-head who is dating the girl im all about at the bar...damn him.

just sayin...

minton
07-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Yo, cj hood/RobMoney - serenity now!

Isn't this same argument between you guys going on in another thread? And similar things are going on in Beastie-Free? You guys should take it to another medium if you want to battle it out over and over rather than do it here on the boards. I'm getting a few complaints about it now.

I suggest moving to something like MSN Messenger. Then you can use animated emoticons to better express your feelings and even hook up your webcams to make it more like a real-life argument. Best of all, we wouldn't have to read it.

Chicka B
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
HAH! :D

cj hood
07-18-2005, 07:37 AM
Yo, cj hood/RobMoney - serenity now!

Isn't this same argument between you guys going on in another thread? And similar things are going on in Beastie-Free? You guys should take it to another medium if you want to battle it out over and over rather than do it here on the boards. I'm getting a few complaints about it now.

I suggest moving to something like MSN Messenger. Then you can use animated emoticons to better express your feelings and even hook up your webcams to make it more like a real-life argument. Best of all, we wouldn't have to read it.

i agree it is stupid...

but if you look back....i post, then he responds with a personal attack......

and why does he get caps and i don't.......no respect!