PDA

View Full Version : MMM Scratch-All The Way Live

Laver1969
05-11-2005, 09:41 PM
I just picked up this DVD called Scratch - All The Way Live.

It's the live performances of The Original Jazzy Jay, Z-Trip, X-ecutioners, and MMM.

I highly recommend it. (y)

paulb
05-12-2005, 12:30 AM
ill have to check it out.

Hows it going J... PM me.

icy manipulator
05-12-2005, 08:35 AM
how old is the dvd?

Pootytang
05-12-2005, 08:55 AM
I have uploaded a trailer to the dvd. Click on the following link to download it.

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HHORTVGOOKZ61QCM1V3Y2VHLH

Laver1969
05-12-2005, 09:24 AM
how old is the dvd?

I'm not sure. The date on the back of the DVD is 2005. And there is a trailer/commercial for MMM's Bangzilla which released last October. I'm guessing that this DVD was released within the past 6 months or so.

paulb
05-12-2005, 09:28 AM
the trailer looks really awesome... i love turntables and scratchin, id love to get my own set up. Donations?

ScarySquirrel
05-12-2005, 09:43 AM
The DVD was released on April 19th, 2005. It's definitely a nice little DVD with some awesome performances by some of the biggest names in the turntable game today.

The intention of the DVD was to be a supplement to another DVD called... Scratch, which details the history of turntablism and even goes into the history of hip-hop a little bit. For the record, Mix Master Mike is also interviewed on that one, and it's definitely worth the time for anyone to watch it if turntablism is something that interests you, you think it's neat, whatever. It's worth watching.

Laver1969
05-12-2005, 09:53 AM
The DVD was released on April 19th, 2005. It's definitely a nice little DVD with some awesome performances by some of the biggest names in the turntable game today.

The intention of the DVD was to be a supplement to another DVD called... Scratch, which details the history of turntablism and even goes into the history of hip-hop a little bit. For the record, Mix Master Mike is also interviewed on that one, and it's definitely worth the time for anyone to watch it if turntablism is something that interests you, you think it's neat, whatever. It's worth watching.

Thanks for additional info SS. (y)

Don't forget the Moog DVD comes out May 31st. There's another thread with info on that.

chippalate
05-12-2005, 12:10 PM
the trailer looks really awesome... i love turntables and scratchin, id love to get my own set up. Donations?

i love my decks,but there shit cheap numark ones,about £175 for the set. ireally should have saved for some direct drive ones,as belt drives are pathetic. beat juggling is piss hard, thats why MMM is the shit .

watch '3 mc's + i dj' and concentrate on mike, he makes it look so easy! :cool:

1st real post i think :D

rlwelch
05-13-2005, 06:59 PM
Aahaha, I have a set of shitty Numark TT-1150s or something like that. They are total crap and impossible to work with. I, too, wish I had Technics so I could do what MMM does without the needle flying 3 inches.

Micodin
05-13-2005, 08:11 PM
On the bonus section there is a 40 minute jam with DJ Q-Bert, Z-Trip, Jazzy Jay, X-Ecutioners, and Scratch doing beat box. Its quite nice.