PDA

View Full Version : How many songs do you know of by heart?

IDIOTSVILLE
05-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Sorry if someone already posted this thread, but i didn't find when i done a search.

Anyway, I know

Hello Nasty, Ill Communication, To the 5 boroughs, Licensed to Ill albums and so wat'cha want

Chicka B
05-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Well, I pretty much know them all by heart, not sure if all of the lyrics are correct though. And some of the time I don't know what the hell I'm rapping about. :p

ToucanSpam
05-13-2005, 03:11 PM
I know about 5

Im too sleepy to remember what ones

dancin2beasties
05-13-2005, 03:16 PM
about 4 that i can sing without the music, then pretty much the rest i can sing along with the cd and not miss a beat. i only get lost and stumble on a few..

IDIOTSVILLE
05-13-2005, 03:31 PM
I only no those songs because their the only ones i hav :( :(

Chicka B
05-13-2005, 04:06 PM
I only no those songs because their the only ones i hav :( :(

So you don't have Paul's Botique, Check Your Head, and The Sounds of Science? That sucks, but I still have to get the In Sound from Way Out and Cookiepuss if I can find it anywhere. Oh yeah, and Aglio E Olio, jeez. :(

rlwelch
05-13-2005, 07:08 PM
About 4-5 songs per album, almost the entirety of Paul's Boutique. A lot of others I know many of the words but have to go "something something something" at parts.

jackrock
05-13-2005, 07:17 PM
pretty much just intergalactic and body movin, but im gettin the hang of other ones

laurie_hammy
05-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Like every single song lol, no joke, im good at remembering lyrics and plus its like all I listen to is them

LE BROUHAHA
05-14-2005, 12:27 PM
im good at remembering lyrics (y) ! BUT
some of the time I don't know what the hell I'm rapping about :p
I've learned by heart the whole TT5B in a week!!! :D I'm so proud of this cause I broke a record! ;) :cool:
I know also well Ill Communication (my favourite), Paul's Boutique, some songs from Hello Nasty and Licensed to Ill but almost nothing from Check Your Head :o .
The easiest to learn has been TT5B!(maybe it has the best rhymes :rolleyes: )
So you don't have Paul's Botique, Check Your Head, and The Sounds of Science? That sucks, but I still have to get the In Sound from Way Out and Cookiepuss if I can find it anywhere. Oh yeah, and Aglio E Olio, jeez.
Hey I haven't got LTI, TISFWO, SOS, Cookiepuss, Aglio and Olio (I should have this last one cause this is an Italian dish but I can't find it too) but I'm not ashamed ;) cause I know most of the songs there. Why did you buy SOS? It has a nice cover photo but...

Chicka B
05-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Why did you buy SOS? It has a nice cover photo but...

What do you mean why did I buy it? I wanted to hear all the songs on there that wasn't on their other albums. If I wasn't so poor I would buy everything they ever put out but I can't. At least not right now. :(

GrndMasterRemix
05-14-2005, 05:07 PM
I know em all evry single song they ever made that have lyrics!

paulb
05-14-2005, 06:53 PM
I know all the lyrics to The In Sounds From Way Out

beastiegirl18
05-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Sorry if someone already posted this thread, but i didn't find when i done a search.

Anyway, I know

Hello Nasty, Ill Communication, To the 5 boroughs, Licensed to Ill albums and so wat'cha want

Well I know almost all the songs of:
Rock Hard
Licensed to ill
Paul's boutique
Check your head
Some old bullshit
Ill communication
Some songs of Aglio et olio
Hello nasty
The sounds of science (The "new songs")
To the 5 boroughs
And the b-sides.

LE BROUHAHA
05-15-2005, 04:36 AM
If I wasn't so poor I would buy everything they ever put out but I can't. At least not right now. :( (I'm a saver...uhm too much :D ).
When it came out I wanted to get it then I saw the tracklist and noticed that I already know almost all the songs so I didn't buy it. Maybe I did a mistake. (I guess the booklet has something special :confused: ..)

When I'll have a real job I'll buy all the releases on vinyl! :)

SILVERBEASTIE
05-15-2005, 01:22 PM
I know Ba ba black sheep, er...Humpty Dumpty..hmm and I've just about cracked Jack and Jill.

NoI'mClarence
05-15-2005, 02:18 PM
I know em all evry single song they ever made that have lyrics!
yeah right

b-girl74
05-16-2005, 04:50 PM
about 4 that i can sing without the music, then pretty much the rest i can sing along with the cd and not miss a beat. i only get lost and stumble on a few..

Same here! :D

SuckerMC
05-18-2005, 01:27 AM
all of check your head... most of the songs from ill communication, same with TT5B and HN, Paul's Bouttique is off by heart, and LTI i am still trying to get

alexandra
05-18-2005, 06:52 AM
so many that i wonder if i've ever done anything else in my life than studied their lyrics.

pshabi
05-18-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm a new bboy fan, but I've got POW down so far.

laurie_hammy
05-19-2005, 07:36 PM
I know all the lyrics to The In Sounds From Way Out

haha nice

roni
05-19-2005, 08:12 PM
i know a lot of their songs- like a lot of other people here i'm sure- i think i remember 'em better than the beasties cuz they mess up sometimes when they're live and i would sing along and they'd throw me off cuz they mix it up and jumble it all wrong.... like at the concert i went to, hhhaaaaahhhhh!! they messed up a song and i was all, huh?? and then adrock made it all better... memories.... haaaaaaaahhhhhhh! i really gottaa go take a nap or something.....