PDA

View Full Version : body movin' video

boys_beastie
05-18-2005, 12:44 PM
i just saw the body movin' remix video on the kerrang channel, which was cool, but thry vut out the explosion from the video! haha! its like quater past 7. lol. a bit lame.

dave790
05-18-2005, 01:46 PM
yeah, probs cut the head cutting bit too?

it happens...usually shit like kerrang will only show one particular cut of the video, in this case the edited one. it's like with sabotage, i never ever see the version with the guy falling and hitting the floor...i think they cut out the guy getting chucked out the moving car to (that's mtv, q, kerrang ect).

what annoyed me was 'lsd' getting edited out on all the channels after the first few plays of an open letter, that's one of the best raps...plus drug references area all over the place!

Parkey
05-18-2005, 02:14 PM
They cut stuff like that but leave Fifty Wanking Cent, rubbing up against young girls and telling us he's a P.I.M.P...

Junker
05-18-2005, 02:22 PM
They cut stuff like that but leave Fifty Wanking Cent, rubbing up against young girls and telling us he's a P.I.M.P...

Thats fucking true. fifty bitch cent should be edited only for the fact that he appears on the video. Fuck Off 50 cent (is this name because thats the real value of his "albums"???

boys_beastie
05-19-2005, 03:03 AM
im not about the head chopping, i only caught the end. but i couldnt beleive it! haha. its so latantly joking. and your right. plus they had a n ad on tv with 50cent talking about how he got shot and was in a gang and stuff in the middle of the day. only reason that got banned is because it gave asome woman who kid was shot dead the chills. not because its a bad influence. crappy tv.

icy manipulator
05-19-2005, 06:13 AM
i read somewhere it was voted in like the top 100 video clips of the 90's. i dont mind it. I laugh my ass off all the time when that bird flies into the plane and attacks yauch :D

boys_beastie
05-19-2005, 04:09 PM
me too! his face and his neck brace, and that toupe lol!

laurie_hammy
05-19-2005, 08:07 PM
me too! his face and his neck brace, and that toupe lol!

YES ! hahaha