PDA

View Full Version : How weird is it????

SuckerMC
06-02-2005, 02:35 AM
How your favourite beastie boys songs are constantly changing!!!! my favourite now is High Plains Drifter, and was Rhymin and Stealin before it..... however, i still think So Watchya Want is the best!

SuckerMC
06-02-2005, 02:36 AM
please keep in mind i know i spelt weird wrong!!!

iceygirl
06-02-2005, 06:09 AM
i was thinking this the other day also

alexandra
06-02-2005, 07:06 AM
however, i still think So Watchya Want is the best!
i didn't start appreciating this song until a few days ago.

Monsieur Decuts
06-02-2005, 11:43 AM
if you were in east coast canada when CYH came out and you knewwwww it was awsome...but didn't have any access to the singles.it sucked..cause you knew there were b sides out there you couldn't get a hold of. then one day you got the Skills to pay the bills vid and heard that single...well that's when I knew what my favorite was...only cause of the wait.

poor internet ruined all the hype . My honkey rink pause tape made me so cool in grade 10

buddmonkey
06-02-2005, 01:38 PM
High Plains Drifter will allways be my fav, but then I listen to Hey Fuck You... I still want Gratitude to be played at my funeral... OK now I am being "weird" ..... Then again some days I just like relaxin to any one of their instrumentals... (y)

Chicka B
06-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Yes, it always changes because they got so many and they're all so good! My favorite albums change too. Oh, and I'll admit it, when I first got into them the one I had a crush on changed alot, but now I realize they're all sexy. Same with the albums, they're sexy too. :cool:

b-girl74
06-02-2005, 09:43 PM
How your favourite beastie boys songs are constantly changing!!!! my favourite now is High Plains Drifter, and was Rhymin and Stealin before it..... however, i still think So Watchya Want is the best!

Yep, it is weird... But then agian cool! :D

Raina
06-02-2005, 11:21 PM
I dunno mine still hasn't changed. SURE SHOT FOREVER!!! ^_^