PDA

View Full Version : Doesen't Adrock?

Hop-Hip
06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Hey guys and gals,
In the video Pass the Mic doesent Adrock kinda look like the guy that played on Bubble boy? (y)

Nygel
06-02-2005, 11:10 PM
yes, yes he does

A. Remin' D.
06-02-2005, 11:12 PM
yes, yes he does

Your avatar makes me hungry for donuts! It's from the Simpsons, right?

Chicka B
06-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Aww hell naw, you're kidding right?

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind I got bubble boy mixed up with water boy. :o

Nygel
06-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Your avatar makes me hungry for donuts! It's from the Simpsons, right?
i have no idea

beastiefan35
06-03-2005, 01:10 PM
he does look like him in that video. have you noticed that ad-rock really hasnt changed his look since LTI

icy manipulator
06-03-2005, 01:14 PM
he looks like my friend carl

Rock
06-03-2005, 02:44 PM
i read that as "He looks like my friend's car!"

meniri mca
06-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey guys and gals,
In the video Pass the Mic doesent Adrock kinda look like the guy that played on Bubble boy? (y)
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)

it look exactly like jake gyllenhaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicka B
06-06-2005, 11:44 AM
My friend thought he looked like Seth Green.

ShenGod
06-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Aww hell naw, you're kidding right?

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind I got bubble boy mixed up with water boy. :o
That's funny you should say that, because I always thought he looked like Adam Sandler in one shot of his "A-D-R--O!-C-K" part, check my avatar for further proof/relevance.

EDIT: Yeah, on the "O" he looks slightly like a young Adam Sandler to me.

Chicka B
06-06-2005, 06:00 PM
That's funny you should say that, because I always thought he looked like Adam Sandler in one shot of his "A-D-R--O!-C-K" part, check my avatar for further proof/relevance.

EDIT: Yeah, on the "O" he looks slightly like a young Adam Sandler to me.

Oh wait no you're right, I'm getting waterboy mixed up with this other movie from the 80's and I can't think of the name of it. But it's where this dude gets toxic stuff poured on him and he gets all funky looking with bubbles in his skin and stuff, then this blind girl falls in love with him, do you know what movie I'm talking about? I don't know, it's weird.

ShenGod
06-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh wait no you're right, I'm getting waterboy mixed up with this other movie from the 80's and I can't think of the name of it. But it's where this dude gets toxic stuff poured on him and he gets all funky looking with bubbles in his skin and stuff, then this blind girl falls in love with him, do you know what movie I'm talking about? I don't know, it's weird.
Sounds like my life story. J/K LOLZ!...

I don't know, it actually sounds very familiar to me, I may have seen it on TV. I can get the image in my head, but right now all that comes up is "Gremlins" because they bubble like acid when water is on them and such.

Chicka B
06-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Sounds like my life story. J/K LOLZ!...

I don't know, it actually sounds very familiar to me, I may have seen it on TV. I can get the image in my head, but right now all that comes up is "Gremlins" because they bubble like acid when water is on them and such.

Haha, that would be sad if it was your life story. :rolleyes: But it's not Gremlins I know that, it's you know, where this really geeky dude falls out a window into some orange buckets of toxic shit and it was at a work out gym you know, I don't know what you call it, and they just stand there and watch him as he gets all ugly. I thought it was called waterboy too but that's with Adam Sandler in it!! Is there two movies called waterboy or something?! Gah! I know the movie and everything I just can't think of the name of it! Somebody help me! Oh well, it's no biggie. But you know what I'm talking about right?

ShenGod
06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm going to find the name of that movie before the day I die. :D

teenage dirtbag
06-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Haha, that would be sad if it was your life story. :rolleyes: But it's not Gremlins I know that, it's you know, where this really geeky dude falls out a window into some orange buckets of toxic shit and it was at a work out gym you know, I don't know what you call it, and they just stand there and watch him as he gets all ugly. I thought it was called waterboy too but that's with Adam Sandler in it!! Is there two movies called waterboy or something?! Gah! I know the movie and everything I just can't think of the name of it! Somebody help me! Oh well, it's no biggie. But you know what I'm talking about right?

does it have poly shore or whoever in it? cuz then that's biodome.

d_bob76
06-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Toxic Avenger

icy manipulator
06-08-2005, 04:45 AM
i read that as "He looks like my friend's car!"

come to think of it he does look like my friends car......... :confused:

Boogiefish
06-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Just to clarify...

Anyone who bears a resembalance that was born after he was, looks like him. Anyone who bears a resembalance born before him, he would resemble. :confused:

I think he looks just like AD Rock. Isn't that weird?

phade1
06-10-2005, 01:31 PM
The movie is "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble " and the boy actor is John Travolta.

Ad-Rock looks alot like Adam Horovitz from BS 2000, almost identical.

hollyfig2000
06-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I don't care who he looks like, he's a hottie, infact I also think, jake gyllenhaal is also, hmmmmm interesting.....

boys_beastie
06-10-2005, 03:40 PM
horovitz reminds me of that guy from roadside prophets...dont remember his name though. dammit. i think its adam something.

DapperDiverge
06-11-2005, 03:17 PM
I swear, Adam Horovitz and Thom York from Radiohead look like they could've been seperated from birth! I mean they're both about the same height, have that same dazed expression on their faces and have identical dance moves. If Adam just dyed his hair lighter or Thom dyed his darker, you couldn't tell ! ;)

Chicka B
06-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Toxic Avenger

Thank you sooo much! :D

Rawr
10-19-2005, 02:34 AM
lol yes. he does. its cute :p

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/hahngirl/RO.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/hahngirl/OOH.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/hahngirl/CK.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/hahngirl/AD.jpg

Weezman
10-19-2005, 07:10 AM
True, he also looks a little like DeNiro

espesially in the video "hey ladies", when he goes....

im telling her every lie, that you know that i never did" :D

marshall10
10-19-2005, 08:37 AM
He does a bit, but only on some special moments.

kleptomaniac
11-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Adrock looks like Adrock.

mmhmm. brilliant observation (y) (y)

he sure does, doesn't he....

M.C. Guevera
11-01-2005, 09:20 PM
While we're on the subject of Adrock, is it me, or has his voice gotten lower since LTI?

laurie_hammy
11-01-2005, 10:07 PM
While we're on the subject of Adrock, is it me, or has his voice gotten lower since LTI?

Yeah of course. He was fairly young during LTI

M.C. Guevera
11-02-2005, 12:02 AM
He sounds like a rapping Jerry Lewis in some of the songs on License To Ill.

steve-onpoint
11-03-2005, 12:28 AM
horovitz reminds me of that guy from roadside prophets...dont remember his name though. dammit.

john doe.