PDA

View Full Version : The Other MMM

SerialWaxKiller
06-05-2005, 10:34 PM
I got a kick outta this today:

http://www.cvillebride.com/links/mike.html

Man.. If I thought I booked MMM and this dude walked in, I'd be pissed...

b-girl74
06-05-2005, 10:36 PM
LMAO! Noice one SerialWaxKiller! ;) :D

Chicka B
06-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Haha, cool. He'll entertain your ass across the cross fade with his board and his desk and...crap. (y)

Rich Cheney
06-06-2005, 09:17 PM
This is a classic quote:
"and realizing how unique my entertainment style was compared to all the other DJs in the Shenandoah Valley"

Sounds to me folks are considered unique for using telephones instead of smoke signals in the Shenandoah Valley.

Friis gal
06-07-2005, 07:03 AM
I think the name thing needs to be settled. DJ FIGHT!!! Mix Master Mike vs Mix Master Mike!

Go Mix Master Mike! (y)

laurie_hammy
06-07-2005, 08:17 AM
I got a kick outta this today:

http://www.cvillebride.com/links/mike.html

Man.. If I thought I booked MMM and this dude walked in, I'd be pissed...

hahahahaha

peterclamp
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
WOW! Are we sure these are not in fact the same person...check this quote from his F.A.Q.!

"Q: Why would I want to hire an Emcee in addition to a DJ?
A: Mix Master Mike will talk on the microphone and lead your guests at your party with no hesitation. However, an emcee is employed for the purpose of doing all the talking, introductions, and announcements, and will be able to get out in the crowd and lead the dancing without worrying about getting back behind the DJ booth to put on the next song. The other added benefit is that when Mix Master Mike and an one of his emcees work together they have CHEMISTRY! We guarantee this chemistry will take your party to the next level!"

This is just like the pageant tour, although we must have chosen the "Supreme Package" with extra lighting and THREE emcees!

Pete :eek:

Elusive
06-07-2005, 06:40 PM
that's pretty trippy.
I dunno... mix master mike has the cuts....
but Mix Master Mike Entertainment has the cloud machine....and a boyz2men best of CD.

tough choice.