PDA

View Full Version : Burger Wear

Brother McDuff
06-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Did anyone pick up that dope yellow bboys shirt with the burger on the front that they were selling on tour? I did, and I'm getting so damn tired of people coming up to me and saying, "What's that supposed to mean?", or "I don't get it". I try and tell them that it's not supposed to mean anything, it's just a fly shirt. Does anyone else get this kind of guff? Or better yet, does this shirt actually really have some kind of meaning that I don't know about?

Beastiebabs1
06-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Yeah i know what ya mean... I have the one with the Blue Van on the front..I have had it for years so its all tattered and shit but regardless every one seems to think Aloha Mr. Hand on the back of it is some kind of masterbation refrence I even had to change my shirt in High school...Which is kind of funny because you think teachers would get that its from fast times at ridgemont high....The teacher Mr. Hand. Also I have a shirt from the Alive single with the Owners Manual to the ATV they drive on it. nobody gets that one either. everyone thinks im into off roading and shit.

Kid Presentable
06-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Did anyone pick up that dope yellow bboys shirt with the burger on the front that they were selling on tour? I did, and I'm getting so damn tired of people coming up to me and saying, "What's that supposed to mean?", or "I don't get it". I try and tell them that it's not supposed to mean anything, it's just a fly shirt. Does anyone else get this kind of guff? Or better yet, does this shirt actually really have some kind of meaning that I don't know about?

Yo, B McD, I have that shirt! IT's the flyest t-shirt I EVER owned.....But nobody gets it here, either...

Chicka B
06-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Well that's covenient huh! Did I spell that right? :rolleyes: But I really need to get a BBoy shirt quick, I feel incomplete.

Adrobin
06-07-2005, 11:34 AM
yea i got that shirt and wore it to school the next day. everyone was like wow that shirt is the shit. i got the burger shirt at their concert in worcestor and i was like this is crazy. at that same concert mix master mikes security guard came up to us and gave us passes to get into the place right next to the stage. i was inches from mike, adam, and adam. anyway all these kids are all like whats that shirt supposed to mean.

nukeawhale
06-07-2005, 11:35 AM
I don't have that problem.

When I wear my Beastie Boys apparel, I get things. It's kind of freaky. Wearing my blue Challah at Your Boy hoodie got me upgraded for free on a flight from Chicago to Manchester.

Same thing happens where I live, Miramanee. Except do a find and replace of "Beastie Boys" with "NASCAR".

Nygel
06-07-2005, 04:16 PM
i have a check your head shirt and a blue shirt that just says beastie boys on it (new look...like at the top of the page) and i either get 'beastie boys suck' or 'wat does that mean' from the backwards ass hicks at my high school who listen to g-unit, some teachers get it... and they are cool