PDA

View Full Version : What do Beasties Breath?

Sir SkratchaLot
06-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Is it like, normal air, or do they have a special type of lungs or something?

Also, is it possible that they breath in carbon dioxide and breath out oxygen?

There's no information on this in any of my books. :confused:

Loppfessor
06-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Does your daddy own a gun you could go play with??...*hint* the hole points towards you.

Sir SkratchaLot
06-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Does your daddy own a gun you could go play with??...*hint* the hole points towards you.

Does this mean you won't be comming over to watch the Mork and Mindy biography with me tonight?

Laver1969
06-08-2005, 09:38 AM
These make up the compositon of the Earth's Atmosphere.

Nitrogen N2
Oxygen O2
Argon Ar
Carbon Dioxide CO2
Neon Ne
Helium He
Methane CH4
Krypton Kr
Hydrogen H2
Xenon Xe

The Beasties have a lower dose of Krypton...so it give Mike Shazam-like powers. Oh...wait...isn't that Superman?

cj hood
06-08-2005, 09:56 AM
this shits becomin wacker then BF.......

Laver1969
06-08-2005, 09:57 AM

I'm tryin...should I make a threesome thread? :D

cj hood
06-08-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm tryin...should I make a threesome thread? :D

how bout these:

- i would very much like to touch another girls breast.
-I'm proud to be a West Virginidian
-stuff I used to like and now don't really...

Thundercracker
06-08-2005, 10:26 AM
i always thougth they breathe Zyklon B.

Laver1969
06-08-2005, 10:40 AM
how bout these:

- i would very much like to touch another girls breast.
-I'm proud to be a West Virginidian
-stuff I used to like and now don't really...

I would very much like to touch another girls beastie boys CD

I'm proud to be a West Virginidian Beastie Boys fan

I used to like the beasties but now i really don't talk about beasties i just talk about threesomes

:o

Tompz
06-08-2005, 11:39 AM
they breath that bottled air..you know that the president breathes in "spaceballs"

you don't know?

go se "spaceballs" then sucka

Sir SkratchaLot
06-08-2005, 06:22 PM

Oh shit. Don't you know a dude who once knew a Beastie Boy, i.e. you're mad tight with the Beasties like Primo and baseball caps that cover your ears, i.e. you and the Beasties is like BFF and share secrets, i.e. you probably smelled they're breath before? Inbox me on the breath control info. Get at me dog!

TurdBerglar
06-08-2005, 06:31 PM
i know some of you idiots!

cj hood
06-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Oh shit. Don't you know a dude who once knew a Beastie Boy, i.e. you're mad tight with the Beasties like Primo and baseball caps that cover your ears, i.e. you and the Beasties is like BFF and share secrets, i.e. you probably smelled they're breath before? Inbox me on the breath control info. Get at me dog!

this is why we need...

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49853

Rich Cheney
06-08-2005, 08:50 PM
if your talking about their breath - I'd bet Adrock has some stank ass coffee pot breath. I usually do.

If your talking about what they breathe, probably the same tribeca crap i do.
Eh, I can't knock it, it helps you enjoy the country air.

Sir SkratchaLot
06-09-2005, 10:41 AM
this is why we need...

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49853

Cracka please, I've been around since the DOS b-boys site. Waiting 45 minutes to download the picture of the Free Shitty EP and whatnot. I've just moved onto more interesting things like whether the beasties use rogaine and things of that nature. You're still stuck in 1986 like your Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite. And you've had your share of clown posts so don't get all scolding with me now like I'm Adrock at the MTV movie awards and you're Diana Ross. You can't see me. :cool:

Sir SkratchaLot
06-09-2005, 10:42 AM
if your talking about their breath - I'd bet Adrock has some stank ass coffee pot breath. I usually do.

Word, coffee and pot can do a number on you.

wavin_goodbye
06-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Does this mean you won't be comming over to watch the Mork and Mindy biography with me tonight?

i missed the last 40 minutes :(

cj hood
06-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Cracka please, I've been around since the DOS b-boys site. Waiting 45 minutes to download the picture of the Free Shitty EP and whatnot. I've just moved onto more interesting things like whether the beasties use rogaine and things of that nature. You're still stuck in 1986 like your Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite. And you've had your share of clown posts so don't get all scolding with me now like I'm Adrock at the MTV movie awards and you're Diana Ross. You can't see me. :cool:

if you've been around as long as you say you have then you know i deserve much more respect...

Extra Cheese
06-09-2005, 02:43 PM
ok,, all time lows are being reached when respect is being demanded on the basis that someone has been connected to the internet longer than someone else.

everyone take a deep breath and eat fruit.

FloorK
06-09-2005, 02:55 PM
:p Do you think the Beasties have more lung capacity than normal people? Seriously.... I would like to know.

cj hood
06-09-2005, 03:52 PM
ok,, all time lows are being reached when respect is being demanded on the basis that someone has been connected to the internet longer than someone else.

everyone take a deep breath and eat fruit.

that's not what i'm saying.....

Chicka B
06-09-2005, 04:46 PM
They breath in oxygen people, come on now.

NdCnT_oNe
06-09-2005, 11:15 PM
they breathe in people oxygen ??

Sir SkratchaLot
06-10-2005, 05:39 AM
They breath in oxygen people, come on now.

Oxygen People? That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard! Next thing you know you'll be talking about Mole Men and Crab People.

zorra_chiflada
06-10-2005, 06:45 AM

oooooooohhhhh! someone has attitude!!

Sir SkratchaLot
06-10-2005, 12:11 PM
This post is fiyyyaaahhh (like Yauch breath).

Tompz
06-10-2005, 12:17 PM
come on now everyone, let's have a mint and shake hands alright..

boys_beastie
06-10-2005, 03:52 PM

shut up. thats the stupidest most irritating thing ive ever seen typed or heard said.

Dr Sputnik Phd
06-10-2005, 04:17 PM

I risk sounding like a huge geek here but hey............

Humans breathe in air (which of course contains carbon dioxide) and breathe out air which still contains around 15% oxygen. so in a way the beasties do breathe in carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen.

Sir SkratchaLot
06-12-2005, 10:38 AM

Humans breathe in air (which of course contains carbon dioxide) and breathe out air which still contains around 15% oxygen. so in a way the beasties do breathe in carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen.

You just blew my freaking mind dood.

Chicka B
06-12-2005, 09:05 PM
they breathe in people oxygen ??

Well they breathe in people's oxygen right, but not people oxygen. Oh wait not people's oxygen but their carbon dioxide, or what's it called. Or no that's what plants breathe in, and the Beastie Boys are not plants...right? They breathe in oxygen!!! :confused:

Originally Posted by Sir SkratchaLot
Oxygen People? That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard! Next thing you know you'll be talking about Mole Men and Crab People.

Hahaha, no no no!! Not oxygen people, I mean oxygen you people. I guess I should have said that instead huh. :D

What he said, yeah. VVVVV

Originally Posted by Dr Sputnik Phd

Humans breathe in air (which of course contains carbon dioxide) and breathe out air which still contains around 15% oxygen. so in a way the beasties do breathe in carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen

Thundercracker
06-13-2005, 12:26 PM
I was gonna say were you taking the piss about them being Jews and gas and shit. But then I see you are from Israel, and maybe a Jew yourself. So nevermind.

Damn Jews.....

haha

that was just some self aimed black humor.

Father_dougal
06-14-2005, 04:56 AM
Hahah, you a bitchy bunch eh. But people get banned right? I better watch my P's and Q's.

Junker
06-14-2005, 09:16 AM
They breath smelly socks fresh air!!!!

P.T.B.A.I.
06-15-2005, 02:43 AM
They actually are amphibiatic creatures, so they have gills. They get their oxygen from the water.

Loppfessor
06-15-2005, 03:29 AM
shut up. thats the stupidest most irritating thing ive ever seen typed or heard said.

And all you could come up with to tell me off was "shut up".....for shame. You can go eat all the pretty "candy" in mom's medicine cabinet...

icy manipulator
06-15-2005, 06:26 AM
Is it like, normal air, or do they have a special type of lungs or something?

There's no information on this in any of my books. :confused:

get a life hey

Sir SkratchaLot
06-15-2005, 09:26 AM
get a life hey

Why are you so naïve?

You couldn't manipulate a 6 year old if you owned a candy store. Do you even scratch? You don't want to battle. Step and get murked you mark.

icy manipulator
06-16-2005, 06:38 AM

no the stupiddest most irritating thing ive ever seen typed or heard said is the beginning of this fucking thread

Sir SkratchaLot
06-16-2005, 10:09 AM
no the stupiddest most irritating thing ive ever seen typed or heard said is the beginning of this fucking thread

Don't be jealous of my superior message boarding skills. I got this breath controlled like I'm Dougie Fresh. This topic is so next level you can't even realize it and in 15 years you'll be finally getting hip to the exhalation of my 05 steeze and fogging up the shrink wrap on your $800 Counry Mike LP to reveal the hidden messages. By then I'll be using that shit as a coaster for my Ultra-Super Slurpee cause I got it like that and you'll be inboxing me begging for the MP9 of the full studio version of Desperado. I'll let you know that in the 2015 the answer is no.

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 12:48 AM
hahahaha, wtf are you on? i'm guessing a combination of acid, ecstasy and pcp. nah this is just another stupid thread set up by an obsessive 13 year old fanatic who has nothing better to do than jack off 12 times a day and type up pathetic threads like this

and yes i've been mixing and scratching for the last 4 years since i was 16. so bring it on when come down off your high and finished jacking off over mike d

Sir SkratchaLot
06-17-2005, 06:02 AM
hahahaha, wtf are you on? i'm guessing a combination of acid, ecstasy and pcp. nah this is just another stupid thread set up by an obsessive 13 year old fanatic who has nothing better to do than jack off 12 times a day and type up pathetic threads like this

and yes i've been mixing and scratching for the last 4 years since i was 16. so bring it on when come down off your high and finished jacking off over mike d

This thread is extremely dope. Here's my file. I'm only 8 years old so take it for what its worth.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/djlinedance_music.htm

Your turn now. What you got for me?

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 06:16 AM
country music............ oooooookkkkkkkkkkkay

seriously what drugs are you on hey

Sir SkratchaLot
06-17-2005, 09:03 AM
country music............ oooooookkkkkkkkkkkay

seriously what drugs are you on hey

Oxygen man, its primo stuff. Where's your sounds at dood? You've been cutting for 4 years right? You can take those files out right? Where's your tru-fading chirp-flares at? Get back at me dog.

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Oxygen man, its primo stuff. Where's your sounds at dood? You've been cutting for 4 years right? You can take those files out right? Where's your tru-fading chirp-flares at? Get back at me dog.

that sounds real fight club of you, oxygen get's you high. Well i haven't put anything up on a site or anything coz i dont know how to, practically anything i do is on mini disc

Sir SkratchaLot
06-17-2005, 11:43 AM
that sounds real fight club of you, oxygen get's you high. Well i haven't put anything up on a site or anything coz i dont know how to, practically anything i do is on mini disc

Wait, what? You said "bring it" and its been brought to you and gift wrapped and now you're backing away slowly trying to sneek out the side door? Not cool. If my little 13 year old ass can figure out Soundclick then you sure as hell can. I thought you were going to school my overdosed self with some hard core scratching? The ball is your court guy so lift your racket and try not to whiff. Its too late to back down now. Post the file or accept that you can't fuck with my skills.

zorra_chiflada
06-18-2005, 02:29 AM
i like this sir skratchalot person. (y)

icy manipulator
06-18-2005, 06:53 AM
line dancing music, give me a break, you aint worth it

synch
06-18-2005, 07:15 AM
Why is anyone taking this thread seriously?

I thought it was pretty funny.

Sir SkratchaLot
06-18-2005, 07:46 AM
line dancing music, give me a break, you aint worth it

Holmes, did you even listen to the filios fo shillio? That ain't no line dancing music, that's 100% pure unadulturated scratchy cuts over hooardcore beats that you can't front on cause you got no skills and spent all your time doing Britney Spears and Tricky mash-ups on your laptop in Stoooaarbucks.

I was rhyming, reading, timing my breathing and just minding my own and you came at me like you was mad at me with the "you're so stupid Mr. Skractchalot, and why don't you try to step to my magnificant skills on the turntables cause I'm Icy Manipulator and I'm ohhh so cold".

So, being the hard working and honest individual that I am, I cold steps with the heat of 1000 overheating Numark platters and now you're afraid to post a file cause you done got melted by my super-hot exhalation of scratches all over the place and in your face.

This is very serious stuff here doot. You can't just tell someone to bring it and then when they bring it go running away and ducking out in the sixth round like Iron Mike to go get a face tatoo. I thought you were a DJ esse, don't you want to battle no mo?

icy manipulator
06-18-2005, 08:38 AM
hmm, well for starters i speak english, not wiger....

so from what i could make of that when i said bring it on i didn't wanna hear your fucking scratching and shit, i wanted to see wtf you come back in response to what i had to say.

And i'm not a scratcher, i make sets, building up energy thru each song i drop into the set, and i have a residency here in australia

Btw, you use Numark equipment, bahahahahahahaha. If you were serious about scratching you wouldn't be using fucking Numark decks!

and also, when i first posted here, i was just making a joke to you not to be so fucking sensitive you retard. fucking most retarded name for a thread

Sir SkratchaLot
06-18-2005, 09:08 AM
hmm, well for starters i speak english, not wiger....

so from what i could make of that when i said bring it on i didn't wanna hear your fucking scratching and shit, i wanted to see wtf you come back in response to what i had to say.

And i'm not a scratcher, i make sets, building up energy thru each song i drop into the set, and i have a residency here in australia

Btw, you use Numark equipment, bahahahahahahaha. If you were serious about scratching you wouldn't be using fucking Numark decks!

and also, when i first posted here, i was just making a joke to you not to be so fucking sensitive you retard. fucking most retarded name for a thread

So now you have to go get racist on me? Oh my god dude, not cool, not cool at all. I was going to invite you to my NAACP picnic jamboree this weekend too, but now you can forget about it.

So yeah, I don't scratch on Numooarks I scratch on these old school playschool portables with the yellow and blue plastic records and a radio shack mixer all run through a homemade crystal radio and I'll still son you into oblivion on the cuts and on the mix and whatever game you want to pick on the turntables because I studied the ways of breathing and I have seen the pop-up 1200 light.

But you don't even scratch now? You make "sets"? Is this like on some 12-year-old girl make a mixtape for my boyfriend type steeze? Like "ooh I played Whoo-haa got you all in check right after the Humpty Dance and spent 5 minutes adjusting the EQ and ohh I'm so sicc now and untouchable because I "built energy" and check out this dope techno record I just bought with the BPMs precounted I'm so full of myself now but I can't scratch"? Get out of here with that stuff. If you can't scratch then you can't manipulate, so you need to change your name to Icy Press Play.

P.S.-Post a file bitch. (y)

icy manipulator
06-18-2005, 09:23 AM
yeah i dont really care about all this, i feel no need to prove myself to some fiend

all i wanna know is why do you really care what the beasties breath?

Oh and also what drugs are you on?

i can see what you mean how there's a lot a shit mixers out there, but if you look at people like Sasha, you can understand theres alot more skill in mixing then scratching

zorra_chiflada
06-19-2005, 06:37 AM
yeah i dont really care about all this, i feel no need to prove myself to some fiend

all i wanna know is why do you really care what the beasties breath?

Oh and also what drugs are you on?

i can see what you mean how there's a lot a shit mixers out there, but if you look at people like Sasha, you can understand theres alot more skill in mixing then scratching

don't you get it?
he was joking?
you know, making a joke, being funny.
come on, you got the joke, didn't you?

Sir SkratchaLot
06-19-2005, 08:54 AM
don't you get it?
he was joking?
you know, making a joke, being funny.
come on, you got the joke, didn't you?

Beautiful isn't it?