PDA

View Full Version : My psychic and AdRock

AdRoxGirlie
06-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Ok so this is a long shot but I went to a medium the other night and she was pretty much on target about alot of stuff. At one point she looked at me and said "who is adam?" and I said "i dont know an Adam" and she said "no you dont know Adam but you follow him (not physically im crazy but im not a stalker) and think about him often" :eek:

QueenAdrock
06-11-2005, 02:33 PM
The same thing happened to me when I saw my psychic. She was like "You masturbate in the shower often to someone named MCA" and i was like OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW? And she told me that it's posted on sickfestishes.com.

On second thought, I don't think she was a psychic at all.

Bourgie
06-11-2005, 06:45 PM
That's pretty freaky. I've never visited a psychic. I want to though.

Brooklyn Babe
06-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Ok so this is a long shot but I went to a medium the other night and she was pretty much on target about alot of stuff. At one point she looked at me and said "who is adam?" and I said "i dont know an Adam" and she said "no you dont know Adam but you follow him (not physically im crazy but im not a stalker) and think about him often" :eek:

that's very cool. :D

Chicka B
06-11-2005, 10:33 PM
The same thing happened to me when I saw my psychic. She was like "You masturbate in the shower often to someone named MCA" and i was like OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW? And she told me that it's posted on sickfestishes.com.

On second thought, I don't think she was a psychic at all.

No, she probably wasn't a psychic if you posted that up there. Is that for real though? :p

Anyway AdRoxGirlie, that's a pretty creepy coincidence and I don't even believe in psychic people! But I guess she was pretty much right about that huh. :eek:

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
06-11-2005, 10:44 PM
its easy to be a psycic....
i bet i can make someone on this board into a psycic right now...

anyone???

who occupies my mind right now????
hhhmmmm????????????

zorra_chiflada
06-11-2005, 11:07 PM
i'm a psychic

Chicka B
06-11-2005, 11:12 PM
i'm a psychic

When's the next album coming out? :D

zorra_chiflada
06-11-2005, 11:14 PM
When's the next album coming out? :D

couple of years

P.T.B.A.I.
06-12-2005, 03:19 AM
Haha that's so cool.

Lex Diamonds
06-12-2005, 09:22 AM
who occupies my mind right now????
hhhmmmm????????????
It's me isn't it? ;)

steve-onpoint
06-13-2005, 12:40 AM
couple of years

i'm seeing this, too.

Father_dougal
06-14-2005, 05:03 AM
My phsycic says i shouldn't have killed him. Now i need a medium not a phsycic

Junker
06-14-2005, 08:58 AM

Bullshit!!!! (y)

mikedfan
06-17-2005, 03:03 PM
That reminds me of my cousin (Adrock14). Her mom is always yelling at her for daydreaming around the house. For a friend of ours b-day, we went to see a psychic for fun. My cousin was like "I dont believe in psychics, its only a scam. Well, in the room, the psychic looks at my cousin and says "Who is this Adam?". The look on my cousins face was hilarious. Then the psychic says "well, is he someone special in your life? and my cousin turned blood red. Then the psychic sayed "You think about him in sexual ways.". My cousin walked out of that place believing in a psychic ever since. i never new my cousin thought like that, but that is ADROCK we er talking about so, i believe it. She would would kill me if she new I posted this on here. LOL :eek:

Sir SkratchaLot
06-17-2005, 03:20 PM
I got Adrock Hair locks for sale over here. Hit me up for the 411. These won't last long, hair doesn't grow on trees you know.

NoI'mClarence
06-17-2005, 04:23 PM
I got Adrock Hair locks for sale over here. Hit me up for the 411. These won't last long, hair doesn't grow on trees you know.
But it does grow on heads :D

Sir SkratchaLot
06-18-2005, 07:55 AM
But it does grow on heads :D

Shhhhh ;)

instigator7022
06-18-2005, 10:17 AM
i believe! That's really funny.

Chicka B
06-18-2005, 10:35 AM

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my dog oh my dog oh my god doh my dog go my hod!!