PDA

View Full Version : who wants to be psychoanalyzed by Qdrop?

Pages : [1] 2

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 09:28 AM
just post here.

WARNING! you know my steez.
i won't pull any punches....and you'll likely be offended by some of my remarks.

though that can't possibley surprise you, considering the source.

TAL
06-16-2005, 09:29 AM
Alright.

Echewta
06-16-2005, 09:31 AM
That would be a waste of time (http://www.dinoos.nl/Mathijs/images/kiedis_pb7.jpg)

abcdefz
06-16-2005, 09:32 AM
I hope you're not expecting to get paid for this.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Oh hell yes. I'm sincerely interested and I promise I will take it seriously and personally but I won't change anyway. Be harsh, tell me what you think. It's only your perspective.

afronaut
06-16-2005, 09:35 AM
oh, of course

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Alright.

you're a lonely man.
you don't feel very fullfilled with what you are doing, what you look like, or where you are going.

you are unsatisfied with the company that you keep, and long to be more hip.
you are usually introverted....and thus your interest in art.
you took the job at the art gallery...partly due to your art interest...and partly because you thought it would justify you....give you purpose. something that would make you feel more important, deeper...than the average blokes that...well, you kinda want to be accepted by.

you are very nice, however...very accepting. good natured and even handed.
you just need a chick....really bad.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 09:39 AM
oi!! over 'ere

severe self esteem issues.
brought on by cognative issues...and social issues growing up.

they are grossly outdated.
you are likely very cute and likable....but you just can't accept that. you don't feel comfortable in your own skin.

you spend alot of time looking for fullfillment from other people...which pushes you further off track.

you are relatively good natured...but you have a mean streak- one that you use to spit on the society that you feel doesn't accept you or make you feel beautiful enough.

kll
06-16-2005, 09:41 AM
i would like to be enlightened...

tracky
06-16-2005, 09:42 AM
hit me with a samboy chip (y)

TAL
06-16-2005, 09:43 AM
you're a lonely man.
you don't feel very fullfilled with what you are doing, what you look like, or where you are going.

you are unsatisfied with the company that you keep, and long to be more hip.
you are usually introverted....and thus your interest in art.
you took the job at the art gallery...partly due to your art interest...and partly because you thought it would justify you....give you purpose. something that would make you feel more important, deeper...than the average blokes that...well, you kinda want to be accepted by.

you are very nice, however...very accepting. good natured and even handed.
you just need a chick....really bad.
That was more wrong than I expected. Except for the "very nice" part obviously. So I'm sad to say I didn't take any offence at all.

I took, no, I was given the job at the art gallery because the government thought I had been unemployed too long. I would never even thought about taking this job if it was just listed as a opening in the job market. And it's only for 6 months. And there's a difference between being lonely and being alone. I'm the latter.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 09:44 AM
I hope you're not expecting to get paid for this.

you are extremely excepting and good natured.
you are generous and giving...very loving.

but very eccentric...and average looking (so you've been told).
and boring.

you never fit in...anywhere.
you were never popular....never had any more than average luck with girls.
your relationships fail for a miriad of reasons...but mostly because you are just not charming enough...not interesting for extended periods of time.
they get bored.

it depressed you...but never conquered you.
you keep trucking...and you never lose hope...

but you're not sure how long that will last.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 09:45 AM
That was more wrong than I expected. Except for the "very nice" part obviously. So I'm sad to say I didn't take any offence at all.

I took, no, I was given the job at the art gallery because the government thought I had been unemployed too long. I would never even thought about taking this job if it was just listed as a opening in the job market. And it's only for 6 months.

eh...i go with what i got.

insertnamehere
06-16-2005, 09:47 AM
have fun.

enree erzweglle
06-16-2005, 09:48 AM

and boring.

your relationships fail for a miriad of reasons...but mostly because you are just not charming enough...not interesting for extended periods of time.
they get bored.

That's not the guy that I dreamed about the other morning. :D

HEIRESS
06-16-2005, 09:48 AM
sock it to me.

Echewta
06-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Qdrop is going to be busy all day. Can we suggest doing ones for those who don't ask?

enree erzweglle
06-16-2005, 09:50 AM
That was more wrong than I expected. Except for the "very nice" part obviously.

I did think the "more hip" phrase was cute given your avatar.

Yes, you strike me as being a nicer guy than that all said and anyone who works in an art gallery: (y). (I used to work in the art museum, so I know. :D)

I like this thread, though.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh hell yes. I'm sincerely interested and I promise I will take it seriously and personally but I won't change anyway. Be harsh, tell me what you think. It's only your perspective.

you are likely very good looking.
you've been told this...but but by the wrong people...so it never felt right.

you were always smarter than those around you...including your friends.
it made you feel smarter...but also cause you to become self absorbed and introverted.

relationships are tough because of this.
you feel odd about your sexuality.....like you are going through the motions..even though you are very horny all the fucking time.

you feel you need to keep up the "super smart and creative" steez....like it's expected of you...and it's tiring.
sometimes you wish you could just be an air head.
and be happy dating a jock.

you don't post pics ONLY because you think it would betray the persona you have adopted on this site.

wanton wench
06-16-2005, 09:51 AM
ok! everyone else has an opinion about my life, why not you! analyze away!

abcdefz
06-16-2005, 09:52 AM

and boring.

they get bored.

Wow. You're pretty far off. :eek:

HEIRESS
06-16-2005, 09:52 AM
pssssht Ive seen pics of nuzz from back in the day, lotsa peeps have
she's a pretty peach anna half

NUZZ YOU GOTTA RESTART THAT "horrible pictures taken of you" THREAD AGAIN
that was pure money and I have some new ones to add to it!

abcdefz
06-16-2005, 09:53 AM
That's not the guy that I dreamed about the other morning. :D

...do you think he's being serious?

I kinda don't get it. I figured I'd be pretty easy to get.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 09:56 AM
oh, of course

you want very much to be the "proud black man".
and you are.....though you doubt it sometimes.

you don't care as much about race relations and your own race as much as you think you should. so you overcompensate sometimes.

you are a cool fuckin cat.
very accepting...
you don't worry about much....you go with the flow.

you judge only for fun...not cause you feel you need to.
it doesn't boost you ego much.

you are not incredibly socially adept with people skills....but enough.
it works.

you are going to be extremely successful in the long run, though....because you are incredible at coping and adjusting to anything.

ScarySquirrel
06-16-2005, 09:57 AM
you don't post pics ONLY because you think it would betray the persona you have adopted on this site.
I think she did post a pic way back in the day. When she had the abnormally large avatar. I think she was pretty cute too... if I remember right.

Oh, and go ahead. The worst thing that can happen is someone on the internet who doesn't know me will say something that's not true. Let 'er rip.

Oh... and... afronaut is white, dude.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 09:58 AM

That was hilarious! You had the one where you where smushing your face up, and I had that horrible JENGA fiasco where I looked like I was going into a spasm. The funniest thing was that everyone thought their pictures were awful but responses always said "naw that's not that bad you look fine" and then MOA I think it was said "yeah those are pretty bad pics, Nuzz" Ha! What a jerk, he didn't even post one. :D If you've got new bad pictures then you should start it!! (y)

kll
06-16-2005, 10:00 AM
That was hilarious! You had the one where you where smushing your face up, and I had that horrible JENGA fiasco where I looked like I was going into a spasm. The funniest thing was that everyone thought their pictures were awful but responses always said "naw that's not that bad you look fine" and then MOA I think it was said "yeah those are pretty bad pics, Nuzz" Ha! What a jerk, he didn't even post one. :D If you've got new bad pictures then you should start it!! (y)

Yeah, Nuzz and Heiress were the hot girls on the board when I first joined and since that was my first ever time on a message board at all, I was amazed that such good looking girls existed on the computer......

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:01 AM
sock it to me.

you are adored by every fucking guy you meet.
you consciously try to not let it go to your head...but you know it does sometimes.

the attention really bugs you....but you have adapted to it enough that you actually have gotten used to it...and kinda look for it sometimes.

it creates a bit of a battle within you....
you want just be one of the gals....but also you like the ego boosts.

so you play coy. you pretend you don't notice. and just immerse yourself into girly things and partying....
sometimes forcing yourself to be shallow...
when you're really not.

you drink too much...and you know it.
but you're not ready to care about that yet.
you're not ready to take ANYTHING too seriously yet really.

that annoys some people.

but when you're ready...you'll do fine...and very fine.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:02 AM
you are likely very good looking.
you've been told this...but but by the wrong people...so it never felt right.

you were always smarter than those around you...including your friends.
it made you feel smarter...but also cause you to become self absorbed and introverted.

relationships are tough because of this.
you feel odd about your sexuality.....like you are going through the motions..even though you are very horny all the fucking time.

you feel you need to keep up the "super smart and creative" steez....like it's expected of you...and it's tiring.
sometimes you wish you could just be an air head.
and be happy dating a jock.

Thanks Q!! I like that a significant portion of your analysis of me involves my beauty and brains. I like this. :)

Echewta
06-16-2005, 10:02 AM
I don't remember what the nuzz looks like. Did she have hair?

afronaut
06-16-2005, 10:03 AM
What the hell are you talking about? I'm about as white as Bill Cosby...

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:04 AM

it was a joke.

(but him and the J5 got a "black connection thing" going)

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah, Nuzz and Heiress were the hot girls on the board when I first joined and since that was my first ever time on a message board at all, I was amazed that such good looking girls existed on the computer......

:rolleyes:

I thought Aleybee was the hot one? :confused: Oh no, I'm starting to reminisce about the old days, when you and I "fought" over Bob.

kll
06-16-2005, 10:05 AM
:rolleyes:

I thought Aleybee was the hot one? :confused: Oh no, I'm starting to reminisce about the old days, when you and I "fought" over Bob.

I never thought she was hot though... (n)

you kicked my ass on that one and "got" Bob... although I didn't think it was fair that you spit ice cream in my eyes to distract me while you "took" him...

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:05 AM
i would like to be enlightened...

don't know enough about you.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:06 AM
hit me with a samboy chip (y)

don't know enought about you either...

other than you are a loner....with a very small social circle.
you are fustrated. ...and bored.

and not very socially adept either.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:07 AM
ok! everyone else has an opinion about my life, why not you! analyze away!

don't know anything about you...

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Wow. You're pretty far off. :eek:

no, i'm pretty sure i got you pegged for the most part.

details will always be wrong....but the sentiment ain't.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:09 AM
you kicked my ass on that one and "got" Bob... although I didn't think it was fair that you spit ice cream in my eyes to distract me while you "took" him...

He got away though, he's quite a wily little scamp.

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:10 AM
come on dude, we all know you seriously thought afro was black.

i don't particularly care for someone telling me what he thinks i'm about based on words over the internet, and i don't think you've been too successful with most of these, but go for it i guess.

enree erzweglle
06-16-2005, 10:10 AM
pssssht Ive seen pics of nuzz from back in the day, lotsa peeps have
she's a pretty peach anna half

Do you take a bad photo, nuzz? I have maybe a dozen photos of me from my entire life where I think I look like myself. My friends agree and have even started a wall in my house where they pin the awfulest of the bad pictures of me. Sometimes I find repairmen standing there gawking at wall of shame. They look at the photos and then at me and then at the photos. It happened just last month and the one repairman had a bet with the other one that the people in the photos weren't me but people who maybe looked like me. I TAKE A HORRIBLE picture.

enree erzweglle
06-16-2005, 10:11 AM
...do you think he's being serious?

I kinda don't get it. I figured I'd be pretty easy to get.
I'm not sure now that I've read some of the others. He isn't fond of the emoticon, that Qdrop.

mickill
06-16-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm not too good for this.

Hit me.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:12 AM

i don't particularly care for someone telling me what he thinks i'm about based on words over the internet, and i don't think you've been too successful with most of these, but go for it i guess.

This is funny. "I don't think it'll be good and you haven't done a good job as of yet and there's no way any shred of me comes through accurately over the internet which distorts me like a fun house mirror that refelects someone else entirely because I'm dishonest and intentionally misleading about who I am and my style of communicating and really I won't care what you say because it will be meaningless but PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND FEED MY EGO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT MYSELF ANYWAY" ;)

bobi
06-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Let's goooooooooooo

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:13 AM
what the hell, nuzz? i seriously doubt he'll feed my ego at all.

Echewta
06-16-2005, 10:14 AM
I thought my Point Break reference would have had me pitched first.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Do you take a bad photo, nuzz? I have maybe a dozen photos of me from my entire life where I think I look like myself. My friends agree and have even started a wall in my house where they pin the awfulest of the bad pictures of me. Sometimes I find repairmen standing there gawking at wall of shame. They look at the photos and then at me and then at the photos. It happened just last month and the one repairman had a bet with the other one that the people in the photos weren't me but people who maybe looked like me. I TAKE A HORRIBLE picture.

I can look like a completely different person in various pictures. It's weird. Depending on the angle or my expression, or the lighting, I can look very different. I love your wall of shame though, that's awesome! Most people destroy bad pictures of themselves, you display them prominently. Psych Rock. (I got tired of people saying punk rock)

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:15 AM
what the hell, nuzz? i seriously doubt he'll feed my ego at all.

Oh I think it will, by reassuring you that you can't be pegged, or by reassuring you that people think about you. Even bad attention is good attention.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:15 AM
Oh, and go ahead. The worst thing that can happen is someone on the internet who doesn't know me will say something that's not true. Let 'er rip.

you are extremely good natured and caring.
you have a huge fuckin heart...and you hate confrontation.

you just wish a girl would notice.
well, not just notice....but put that ahead of your looks.

you want to have a intimate relationship so bad...you obsess over it. but only to yourself.

you don't like your appearance....but admitting that would probably be emotional suicide- so you say you are happy with yourself the way you are.
you've tried to change it....but can't.
but you'll keep trying...and probably failing.

you are rather lazy....and it will continue to weigh your life down in all areas...
you need someone to really kick you in the ass. badly.
you have all the smarts you will ever need...you just need motivation.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:18 AM

i talk with the guy like every other day on AIM.

he's malato at heart.

kll
06-16-2005, 10:18 AM
He got away though, he's quite a wily little scamp.

who knew he'd fart in your face though... i mean that was quite tricky of him...

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:19 AM
who knew he'd fart in your face though... i mean that was quite tricky of him...

He fights dirty, he plays dirty. Nasty boys, pfft, don't mean a thing (oh you nasty boys)

tracky
06-16-2005, 10:19 AM
don't know enought about you either...

other than you are a loner....with a very small social circle.
you are fustrated. ...and bored.

and not very socially adept either.

heh you're pretty right (y) Nothing wrong with a small social circle (I have 3 good friends) so I wouldn't say loner, I'm lonely, yes, but not for lack of friends. I choose my friends carefully. I'm not a big fan of large parties etc., where I always see the worse side of humanity. When I spend time with my friends it's usually fishing or something like that. So, I guess, well done. Even tho I'm sure you were trying to insult me.

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:22 AM
Oh I think it will, by reassuring you that you can't be pegged, or by reassuring you that people think about you. Even bad attention is good attention.
sheesh. and i thought i was too judgemental.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:23 AM
enree, Mickill, and echewta...

i honestly have no idea.

enree...you're very sweet, but i just haven't had enough interaction with you.

mickill and echewta...you guys really shroud yourselves on here....i can't peg you at all.
i admit it.

some basic generalizations...but that's about it.

you don't open up enough.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:24 AM
heh you're pretty right (y) Nothing wrong with a small social circle (I have 3 good friends) so I wouldn't say loner, I'm lonely, yes, but not for lack of friends. I choose my friends carefully. I'm not a big fan of large parties etc., where I always see the worse side of humanity. When I spend time with my friends it's usually fishing or something like that. So, I guess, well done. Even tho I'm sure you were trying to insult me.

no, i wasn't trying to insult you.

we are somewhat alike, you and i....perhaps for differant reasons.
but alike.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:24 AM
sheesh. and i thought i was too judgemental.

I feel like a jerk for saying that. I'm sorry. I'm being honest. I'm ready to accept that I could be wrong.

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:25 AM
seriously nuzz, judging by what qdrop has said to me in the past? apparently he thinks i'm not intellligent enough to debate something, aside from the fact that i just don't care enough. god knows what else he thinks about me. i'm just curious. if i wanted an ego boost i sure as hell wouldn't be in this thread.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:26 AM
This is funny. "I don't think it'll be good and you haven't done a good job as of yet and there's no way any shred of me comes through accurately over the internet which distorts me like a fun house mirror that refelects someone else entirely because I'm dishonest and intentionally misleading about who I am and my style of communicating and really I won't care what you say because it will be meaningless but PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND FEED MY EGO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT MYSELF ANYWAY" ;)

you are absolutely correct, nuzz.
i was thinking the same thing.

please don't back down to cosmo....stand up for what you think.

cosmo has enough ass kissers already.

i have not idea why people fear her.

enree erzweglle
I can look like a completely different person in various pictures. It's weird. Depending on the angle or my expression, or the lighting, I can look very different. I love your wall of shame though, that's awesome! Most people destroy bad pictures of themselves, you display them prominently. Psych Rock. (I got tired of people saying punk rock)
I don't display them at all. My friends do. I could undisplay them, but they'd reappear. There are a few in there that scare me--photos that is, not friends.

Nuzzolese
seriously nuzz, judging by what qdrop has said to me in the past? apparently he thinks i'm not intellligent enough to debate something, aside from the fact that i just don't care enough. god knows what else he thinks about me. i'm just curious. if i wanted an ego boost i sure as hell wouldn't be in this thread.

I always thought he was just baiting you into discussion because he did think you were smart and interesting but that you wouldn't respond well unless negatively provoked.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:27 AM

okay. fine.
no analyzing for you.

it would have been a good one, though.

(and no, you dork-- i think you're plenty intelligent....god)

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:28 AM
what? i didn't say you couldn't.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:28 AM
you are absolutely correct, nuzz.
i was thinking the same thing.

please don't back down to cosmo....stand up for what you think.

cosmo has enough ass kissers already.

i have not idea why people fear her.

I won't back down. I admit I'm being honest though I feel sorry for it coming off so harsh.

Echewta
06-16-2005, 10:29 AM
I fear Cosmo because she has her lip pierced. And her breath smells like vegan which is a mix of onions, soft scrub, park bench and citrus.

Well, I was expecting to be a bit insulted but I really am shocked that you would be such an ass to put me in the same boat as mickill. You don't know me. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. Whatever. Go ahead. Whatever. Pshshhh. Shut up.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:29 AM
I won't back down. I admit I'm being honest though I feel sorry for it coming off so harsh.

good, cause you know you got her pegged.

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:30 AM
good, cause you know you got her pegged.
hahah my point exactly.

it's weird to me the opinions people have of me on here. that i think i'm this or that just because of this or that...people fear me? news to me. that's just plain stupid.

enree erzweglle
06-16-2005, 10:30 AM

i honestly have no idea.

enree...you're very sweet, but i just haven't had enough interaction with you.
Hey! I didn't ask. I was just analyzing your analysis. :D But thanks for saying I am sweet. I try fucking hard.

Quick, someone--nuzz maybe--do Qdrop. I'm no good with shit like that.

mickill
06-16-2005, 10:31 AM

i honestly have no idea..

mickill and echewta...you guys really shroud yourselves on here....i can't peg you at all.
i admit it.

some basic generalizations...but that's about it.

you don't open up enough.

I THINK YOU NAILED IT!

AWESOME!

GreenEarthAl
06-16-2005, 10:32 AM
bang bang

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Well, I was expecting to be a bit insulted but I really am shocked that you would be such an ass to put me in the same boat as mickill. You don't know me. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. Whatever. Go ahead. Whatever. Pshshhh. Shut up.

i honestly have nothing but positive sentiments about you.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:38 AM
what? i didn't say you couldn't.

no no...
if you have no faith in the practice...why bother?

*tear*

unless you really want one.

just ask....

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:38 AM
I think it's funny - nice sweet funny not mean ha ha funny or even funny weird - that Qdrop talked about how he thought of himself as a nerd as a child.

I still see Q as a big dork. But I don't mean that insultingly. I mean that in the sense that dorks can be intense and meticulous, and enthusiastic. Qdrop reminds me of my older brother who can come off like a know-it-all, like a conceited cocky jerk - but really he is sincerely interested in so many things, he appreciates debate for the sake of discussion and learning, and yes he likes to hear himself talk and is very proud of things he has decided on, because indecision and hesitation make him feel the most inadequate - even more than admitting that he doesn't know something. (I'm describing my brother here, but like I said, Qdrop reminds me of him) He's also really funny, and self deprecating which can be overshadowed at times. He has high standards for some things but outrageously low standards for other things - which is comical. Like he's a super tough critic of movies and people's habits, but his kitchen is a disgusting mess.

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:39 AM
or don't, i guess.

Echewta
06-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Yes but you lumped me in with mickill Q! I feel totally Bryan Adams.

mickill
06-16-2005, 10:43 AM
You should be so lucky.

CiaoBellaXO
06-16-2005, 10:43 AM
ok, go ahead

Echewta
06-16-2005, 10:44 AM
You better watch what you say. You better watch what you do to me.
Don't get carried away.

BGirl
06-16-2005, 10:46 AM
my curiosity has gotten the better of me... hope I don't regret this :o

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:47 AM
I have a feeling that Cosmo is just now singing this song to Qdrop

How can you just walk away from me,
when all I can do is watch you leave
Cos (ha!) we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all

I wish I could just make you turn around,
turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you,
so many reasons why
You're the only one who really knew me at all

Echewta
06-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Cosmo+Qdrop=<34EVER?

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:49 AM
*shiver*

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:52 AM
okay, mae....

see, you're SOOOO open about yourself that you've kinda done the work already.

you are obviously one of the sweetest people here.
you don't look for confrontation...but recently, you've stopped backing down from it.

you became tired of being stepped on and ridiculed.
you toughened up....
perhaps sometimes...you'll get overly defensive...as a defense mechanism (if that makes any sense)

you've become rather keen of others taking advantage of you or mocking...so you are a little hypersensative.

you want to be accepting of all....but your past prevent you from doing so as much as you would like.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Cosmo+Qdrop=<34EVER?

At the very least they're a comic duo to solve crimes, or a sitcom.

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:54 AM
oooh! i call the neat freak!

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:54 AM
I think it's funny - nice sweet funny not mean ha ha funny or even funny weird - that Qdrop talked about how he thought of himself as a nerd as a child.

I still see Q as a big dork. But I don't mean that insultingly. I mean that in the sense that dorks can be intense and meticulous, and enthusiastic. Qdrop reminds me of my older brother who can come off like a know-it-all, like a conceited cocky jerk - but really he is sincerely interested in so many things, he appreciates debate for the sake of discussion and learning, and yes he likes to hear himself talk and is very proud of things he has decided on, because indecision and hesitation make him feel the most inadequate - even more than admitting that he doesn't know something. (I'm describing my brother here, but like I said, Qdrop reminds me of him) He's also really funny, and self deprecating which can be overshadowed at times. He has high standards for some things but outrageously low standards for other things - which is comical. Like he's a super tough critic of movies and people's habits, but his kitchen is a disgusting mess.

jesus christ.
that's perfect.

wow...you are so much better at this then me.

that makes me angry.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 10:55 AM
oooh! i call the neat freak!

it's all yours.

HA...it's so "moonlighting"...without the sexual tension.

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 10:58 AM
it's all yours.

HA...it's so "moonlighting"...without the sexual tension.
yeah, you and nuzz have enough to make up for it. OHHH!

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 11:01 AM
yeah, you and nuzz have enough to make up for it. OHHH!

I thought I made it clear that I see him as a brother.

beastieangel01
06-16-2005, 11:18 AM
I won't get offended, mang.

Lindsey_1535
06-16-2005, 11:25 AM
OK I want in.

Beckalina
06-16-2005, 11:27 AM
don't know enough about you.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:35 AM
I won't get offended, mang.

don't know ya.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:35 AM
OK I want in.

you niether.

beastieangel01
06-16-2005, 11:37 AM
don't know ya.

I was/am tresbienfem. If that helps. If not, it's all good. (y)

KingOfPop
06-16-2005, 11:38 AM
Alright smartypants, go for it.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:39 AM
educate me.

difficult.

still don't know if your real or not.

you have definate personality traits..and a track record.

but without knowing for sure whether you are a man or woman makes it too difficult...

plus, your history of alias (and whether you are one or not) really makes it impossible to be accurate.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:40 AM
I was/am tresbienfem. If that helps. If not, it's all good. (y)

ah..yeah.

i really never talked with you at all though...
can't really get a take on you yet.

perhaps in the future.

adam_f
06-16-2005, 11:40 AM
I'll take analysis.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Alright smartypants, go for it.

as in, like, MJ?

or you, the real YOU, who created this alias?
(and why you created it)

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:43 AM
that wasnt for you.

who the fuck else could it be for?

do you know what thread you're on?

KingOfPop
as in, like, MJ?

or you, the real YOU, who created this alias?
(and why you created it)

Both.

Qdrop
I'll take analysis.

i haven't interacted with you enough either...
or read enough of your threads/posts....

in time...

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Both.

oh, boy....MJ?
christ, the best psychological minds on the planet can't figure this guy out.
i wouldn't know where to begin.

the person behind the alias?
eh....impossible.
the alias is a harmless one used purely for humour...not to make cowardly posts under the guise of someone else.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 11:48 AM
I love that you're declining people because you don't know them. Of course you are, it makes sense, it's obvious and some of these people probably already know, or should know, that you wouldn't know anything about them.
Some people are subtle and honest and that's just how they go, but some people really expect others to entertain.

KingOfPop
06-16-2005, 11:51 AM
oh, boy....MJ?
christ, the best psychological minds on the planet can't figure this guy out.
i wouldn't know where to begin.

the person behind the alias?
eh....impossible.
the alias is a harmless one used purely for humour...not to make cowardly posts under the guise of someone else.

(y)

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 11:53 AM
I love that you're declining people because you don't know them. Of course you are, it makes sense, it's obvious and some of these people probably already know, or should know, that you wouldn't know anything about them.
Some people are subtle and honest and that's just how they go, but some people really expect others to entertain.

i probably should have done that with TAL...
i've barely ever interacted with him or read many of his posts...

but he was the first one....so what the hell..

i didn't think i was gonna be very close with that attempt.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Do you think part of the problem is that TAL is not American and the ways Americans interact and communicate are different from those of citizens of other countries? You could attribute it to an individual personality but part of it may be his culture. Of course, Western Europe is, well, Western. It can't be a massive difference but still it's a factor.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Do you think part of the problem is that TAL is not American and the ways Americans interact and communicate are different from those of citizens of other countries? You could attribute it to an individual personality but part of it may be his culture. Of course, Western Europe is, well, Western. It can't be a massive difference but still it's a factor.

maybe...but i'm going generalizations for the most part....human generalizations.
no matter the culture....we all have certain behavior traits that are engrained in us...
all humans tend to follow cognative rules.

tracky
06-16-2005, 12:34 PM
You love that word cognitive, don't you ;) Just like you like the word different

cognition:

"The mental process of knowing, including aspects such as awareness, perception, reasoning, and judgment."

known rules?

I think you mean the opposite

Freebasser
06-16-2005, 12:35 PM
This should be good/bad/indifferent.

Rock
06-16-2005, 12:36 PM
Do it up.

DroppinScience
06-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Psychoanalyze away.

Just don't get TOO Freudian there, bub. ;)

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 12:47 PM
bang bang

an interesting fellow.

i could have easily generalized and stereotyped you at first (and did), but from your posts....i noticed and sensed something about you that set you apart from other "culturaly in-touch, socially conscious, activist black men".
authenticity.

you truly come across as authentic...and much more socially consciouse the average ACTIVIST even.

i must confess...i, for whatever reasons, just assumed that your book was going to center around black studies or black history,ect.
stereotyping on my, part...and i was pleasantly bitch-slapped when i read it and found it to be about a topic and an area of human culture FAR BIGGER than race relations.
it was a breath of fresh air...and it taught me a lesson not to stereotype or assume....something i didn't think i did much anymore. but apparently do.

you truly live by your own rules....you make sacrifices with your lifestyle so that you need never make sacrifices on your beliefs.
you appear to be on of the few...very few that LIVE what they preach...no matter how difficult it is.
but you don't come across as pretentious or too proud.
you are approachable....and i think that comes naturally to you.
you don't TRY....you just ARE.

you rarely, if ever, act aggressive....you are calm, rational....you are always thinking...to the point where it can come in conflict with calm nature...
your greatest enemy is stress....the stress brought on by living your beliefs.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 12:48 PM
You love that word cognitive, don't you ;) Just like you like the word different

cognition:

"The mental process of knowing, including aspects such as awareness, perception, reasoning, and judgment."

known rules?

I think you mean the opposite

no, what i said is accurate.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 12:56 PM
This should be good/bad/indifferent.

hmm...shit.
i've interacted with you alot more then in the past.
but i'm really on the fence with you...i don't think i have a good enough grasp of you yet.

i haven't gotten enough depth from your posts yet....and you never talk about your family or personal life....
BUT
the best i can gather....you're actually rather similar to me.
you're an "average bloke"......
you are an average student....smart, but unmotivated.
the lack of motivation doesn't come from you wanting to party though...
you're not too sure where that lack comes from.
perhaps unsure of your future (but who isn't)
puzzling...i couldn't say at this point.

you do average with the ladies and are socially adept.
you have decent friends and good social bonds.
you have no problem with social interaction and are generally liked.

i'm guessing, though...that your mouth has gotten you into trouble in social get togethers.
you seem the type to occasionally blurt things out....offensive often.
then you feel shitty....but defend yourself.
people don't understand you when you do that....

you've yet to meet a women who really exites more than your penis.
one that really has captivated you on an emotional level....

Freebasser
06-16-2005, 12:58 PM
you've yet to meet a women who really exites more than your penis.
one that really has captivated you on an emotional level....

Guess again ;)

TurdBerglar
06-16-2005, 12:59 PM
this should be interesting

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 01:04 PM
I've got one for Turdberglar

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Psychoanalyze away.

Just don't get TOO Freudian there, bub. ;)

ohh..

i think you are VERY VERY similar to AtotheZ...

i think alot of the things i said about him could work for you.

very nice and intelligent.
very generous.

never popular....never fit it in.
very introverted....geeky.

you are likable....but not very socially adept.
you feel embarrassed in social gatherings.

people don't flock to you...not really because you're eccentric...but because you just lack charisma. you don't draw people in.

you pine for many girls...but have next to no luck with any.
they think your nice....eccentric, but nice.
but just....boring. you don't charm them...they don't find you sexy. again, lack of charisma.

this irks you, obviously.
you have yet to have any woman REALLY get to know you...YOU.
but you are extremely patient.
you have the ability, perhaps...to increase your charisma....
but as you other traits show...it comes down to confidence....and time.

you are very smart. you like to categorize, put things in order.
but you don't obsess.
you are generally very happy. you love your family and get along with them very well.
you are never aggressive....you wouldn't know how to be.
sometimes, people walk over you....
rather than fight back...you just pull back...and decrease social activity...to decrease the chance of this happening....

tulla
06-16-2005, 01:11 PM
a-ha!

marsdaddy
06-16-2005, 01:14 PM
As long as you don't lump me in with chewie and our resident The Rock groupie.

DroppinScience
06-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Not bad, Qdrop.

Except, I'm more sociable (and more extroverted) than you wrote. Other than that... yeah.

Nevertheless, that was actually a good read. Now if you excuse me, I got some girls to pine over. :p

P.S. - I believe that Nuzzolese is the female equivalent of Qdrop.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 01:20 PM
P.S. - I believe that Nuzzolese is the female equivalent of Qdrop.

He didn't once mention duck pants.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Guess again ;)

interesting.

what about the rest?

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 01:21 PM
As long as you don't lump me in with chewie and our resident The Rock groupie.

eh...i still gotta get to know you more.

i would really be wrong about alot of assessments on you, i fear.

you want me to just try some generalizations?
the details would very wrong.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 01:27 PM
this should be interesting

hmm.....

i'll give you a try.

you are everybit like you online self, i think.

which is rare.

you are brash...but not cocky enough to get your ass kicked all the time.

you have always annoyed the piss out of your mother and siblings....
it's like a narcotic to you.

sex is obviously on your mind 24-7.
you wonder if perhaps you are truly a pervert....i mean REALLY wonder.
you are sexaully expirmentive...

you have friends....not many.
you really fuckin hate people...and you dread the task of having to get to know new people....it just ain't worth it, most of the time.

your wit and curtness could be considered a cover for your insecurity...but i don't think so.
i think you are very secure.
and sure of yourself.

you fucking love pop culture...even though most of it is bewildering to you.

you really have no clue where you are gonna be in 5 years...
and that bothers you.....
more than others....
you're too smart to not care....

you hate to plan...you really hate to plan....anything.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 01:29 PM
I know this is Qdrop's thread and I feel like I'm probably being rude for this. But it's a discussion board, damnit!

Here is what I think of Turd.
He is aquite clever and wishes to appear so, thus he plays the following game.

It is impossible to tell if he is
A) acting stupid just to catch people off guard
B) acting stupid out of laziness towards having to think about something and wanting somebody else to do it
C) acting outrageously stupid to hide some point of minor confusion
D) genuinely being stupid.

In this way, puzzlement overrides judgement

EDIT: OR not actively being stupid just being perceived as being stupid, because of cultural/social/gender/etc misunderstandings and misconceptions.

Lex Diamonds
06-16-2005, 01:32 PM
you want very much to be the "proud black man".
and you are.....though you doubt it sometimes.

you don't care as much about race relations and your own race as much as you think you should. so you overcompensate sometimes.
You do know afronoaut's white, right? :confused:

TurdBerglar
you have friends....not many.
you really fuckin hate people...and you dread the task of having to get to know new people....it just ain't worth it, most of the time.

you really have no clue where you are gonna be in 5 years...
and that bothers you.....
more than others....
you're too smart to not care....

you hate to plan...you really hate to plan....anything.

these are really spot on

Knuckles
Best thread of the week Mr. Drop (y)

Rock
06-16-2005, 01:33 PM
Whats my name, Skip?

TurdBerglar
06-16-2005, 01:33 PM
edit

WHAT THE FUCK!

TurdBerglar
06-16-2005, 01:34 PM
I know this is Qdrop's thread and I feel like I'm probably being rude for this. But it's a discussion board, damnit!

Here is what I think of Turd.
He is aquite clever and wishes to appear so, thus he plays the following game.

It is impossible to tell if he is
A) acting stupid just to catch people off guard
B) acting stupid out of laziness towards having to think about something and wanting somebody else to do it
C) acting outrageously stupid to hide some point of minor confusion
D) genuinely being stupid.

In this way, puzzlement overrides judgement

EDIT: OR not actively being stupid just being perceived as being stupid, because of cultural/social/gender/etc misunderstandings and misconceptions.

huh?

Freebasser
06-16-2005, 01:38 PM
interesting.

what about the rest?

Yeah, it was pretty spot on actually. I am Mr. Unmotivation :D

Only one thing. When I do shit that gets me in trouble I don't defend myself. Instead I instantly admit that I've been a dick, and it's usually (99% of the time) because I've been drinking ;)

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 01:38 PM
a-ha!

oh my dear tulla.

i think YOU are what Heiress could have become if she let the attention she gets go to her head.

you have always enjoyed the attention you get from guys....
and how you have used that attention has morphed over the years as your needs changed.

guys are utility tools to you.
that is not to say you are incapable of love....that is a utility to you as well.
you look at guys in this way: what can they do for me?

sex is obviously huge to you.
you have yet to decide what it means to you.

you female friends mean more to you than anything on this planet (other than perhaps your family).
they are the air you breath...your support.

but sometimes, you think about how somewhat shallow alot of those friendships are.
they know so much about you...but do they really get you? do they really give a shit?
but you won't ever dwell on that....
it sickens you. you'd deny that more than anything else.

you wonder what life will be like when your not pretty anymore.
you can't fathom it....
it makes you uncomfortable to even think about...
so much of your life revolves around your appreance.
it's kind of a hobby.

but you are very smart...and manipulative.
cunning.

and often sad.
you just hate showing it....unless it can get you something.

CiaoBella
06-16-2005, 01:40 PM
hello?

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 01:43 PM
hello?

don't know you well enough.

CiaoBella
06-16-2005, 01:44 PM
don't know you well enough.

thanks.

rirv
06-16-2005, 01:46 PM
I probably haven't posted enough recently... but if I have...

CiaoBellaXO
06-16-2005, 01:46 PM
what about me?

Lex Diamonds
06-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Man I posted ages ago and got no psychoanalyzation. Rip off! (n)

tulla
06-16-2005, 01:59 PM
oh my dear tulla.

i think YOU are what Heiress could have become if she let the attention she gets go to her head.

you have always enjoyed the attention you get from guys....
and how you have used that attention has morphed over the years as your needs changed.

guys are utility tools to you.
that is not to say you are incapable of love....that is a utility to you as well.
you look at guys in this way: what can they do for me?

sex is obviously huge to you.
you have yet to decide what it means to you.

you female friends mean more to you than anything on this planet (other than perhaps your family).
they are the air you breath...your support.

but sometimes, you think about how somewhat shallow alot of those friendships are.
they know so much about you...but do they really get you? do they really give a shit?
but you won't ever dwell on that....
it sickens you. you'd deny that more than anything else.

you wonder what life will be like when your not pretty anymore.
you can't fathom it....
it makes you uncomfortable to even think about...
so much of your life revolves around your appreance.
it's kind of a hobby.

but you are very smart...and manipulative.
cunning.

and often sad.
you just hate showing it....unless it can get you something.

hahaha.

i'm sorry. you are so off.

i love how you think you know me so well.

marsdaddy
06-16-2005, 02:01 PM
eh...i still gotta get to know you more.

i would really be wrong about alot of assessments on you, i fear.

you want me to just try some generalizations?
the details would very wrong.Hmm, well, I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe Nuzz'll pinch hit for you?

Oh and I assumed you could be wrong plus you had a hefty disclaimer in the first post of the thread. As for generalizations, aren't you making those about everyone?

No problem, though. I do find it interesting that you didn't psychoanalyze chewie or The Rock wannabe, either. Maybe you're overestimating our ability to dissect your analyses?

TAL
06-16-2005, 02:02 PM
There was some talk about me on page 4.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 02:06 PM
what about me?

still don't know you enough.

mickill
Hmm, well, I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe Nuzz'll pinch hit for you?

Oh and I assumed you could be wrong plus you had a hefty disclaimer in the first post of the thread. As for generalizations, aren't you making those about everyone?

No problem, though. I do find it interesting that you didn't psychoanalyze chewie or The Rock wannabe, either. Maybe you're overestimating our ability to dissect your analyses?

I got yours, man. Fret not.

you ate all your meals on a high chair and wore diapers until you wer six...
your parents enrolled you in Kindergarten late, so you were the only seven year old in your class....
and that bothered you
you tell people that you were in a flourishing new wave band in the 80's...and that you were the lead singer....but that you didn't want to sell out, so the band broke up...
and that your band was called 'Sensation'
no such band existed...
you actually just used to lip-synch to a lot of Go-Go's and Adam Ant records in your room...
and called yourself 'Sensation'
you shared this room with your little sister....
who used to routinely beat you up and jack you for your lunch money....
on the way to school....
in the car....
in front of your parents

you had no friends....
ever...
not once...
ever...
until you graduated and started a new life...
and changed your name...
your real name isn't as cool as the one you have now which is actually a pretty cool name if you ask me...jus sayin...
your real name is Gene
you like porn...
Japanese anime hentai porn...
a lot....

you wonder what your life would be like if you didn't like Japanese anime hentai porn so much...

marsdaddy
still don't know you enough.I did a double take, there, too. But CiaoBella and CiaoBellaXO are two different people. Go figure.

marsdaddy
06-16-2005, 02:08 PM
no such band existed...It was 'New Sensation'! Look it up.

Otherwise, spot on.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 02:09 PM
hahaha.

i'm sorry. you are so off.

would you admit it if i wasn't?

it's all in good fun anyway.
we only let a tiny portion of ourselves show on these boards.

alot of this will be wrong...
the parts that are right will mostly be generalizations that aren't too hard to nail.

plus some people are just easier to read than others.

BGirl
06-16-2005, 02:10 PM
Man I posted ages ago and got no psychoanalyzation. Rip off! (n)

I've been sitting in the waiting area awhile myself. Already gone through all these dated magazines. Brad and Jennifer broke up??

*sighs and looks around*

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 02:12 PM
I got yours, man. Fret not.

you ate all your meals on a high chair and wore diapers until you wer six...
your parents enrolled you in Kindergarten late, so you were the only seven year old in your class....
and that bothered you
you tell people that you were in a flourishing new wave band in the 80's...and that you were the lead singer....but that you didn't want to sell out, so the band broke up...
no such band existed...
you actually just used to lip-synch to a lot of Go-Go's and Adam Ant records in your room...
and called yourself 'Sensation'
you shared this room with your little sister....
who used to routinely beat you up and jack you for your lunch money....
on the way to school....
in the car....
in front of your parents

you had no friends....
ever...
not once...
ever...
until you graduated and started a new life...
and changed your name...
your real name isn't as cool as the one you have now which is actually a pretty cool name if you ask me...jus sayin...
your real name is Gene
you like porn...
Japanese anime hentai porn...
a lot....

you wonder what your life would be like if you didn't like Japanese anime hentai porn so much...

nice.

you're beating me at my own thread...

you fuck.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Bgirl- i don't know you well enough.

padster- hmm....let me ponder you.
i've only recently began conversing with you and reading more of your posts.

ToucanSpam
06-16-2005, 02:14 PM
You must have a bit to say.

BGirl
06-16-2005, 02:17 PM
Bgirl- i don't know you well enough.

awww.... we've had some interaction.

But okay. :)

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Qpit....why did you make this thread when you are turning down people who have been members longer then you have? I dont get it.
Maybe its its bit premature on your part? :confused:

ahh...do you feel left out?

poor little guy.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 02:25 PM
I wonder how many people would actually admit if he was dead on?

Only if it was highly complimentary. But then, how well do we really know ourselves? I liked the idea of mine and I think it was partially true, in some dimensional aspect of me - but we're all so complicated there's no summing of the up. I don't think I'm especially smart or pretty. I think I just give off the impression that I think I am. It's all terribly shallow with the illusion of depth, like large mirrors on the walls of a small restaurant.

tulla
06-16-2005, 02:25 PM
would you admit it if i wasn't?

it's all in good fun anyway.
we only let a tiny portion of ourselves show on these boards.

alot of this will be wrong...
the parts that are right will mostly be generalizations that aren't too hard to nail.

plus some people are just easier to read than others.

i think i most certainly would admit to if you were right. but man, i sure am glad i'm not like that because i would just be downright disgusted by myself if i were.

the only thing you got right is the sad part. actually, being sad is a completely new thing for me and it's taking a lot for me to adjust to it right now. i never used to get depressed or even very sad at all, but lately, since i've gone through some life changes, i've been hit with episodes of sadness. however, i am learning how to deal with it and i think i'll be just fine.

fyi qdrop, sex isn't very important to me at all. don't get me wrong, i love sex, but most times i'd much rather just cuddle with someone than hump 'em.

and how can i use guys as tools when they don't even do shit for me in the first place?

haha. and i love what you said about me wondering what i'll do when i'm not pretty anymore. jesus h, man! who the hell do you think i am? you must think i'm like a girl straight outta the movie clueless or something...do you think i dress like that too? believe me, i do not think i'm the bees knees. i don't think i'm very pretty. i don't put a lot of money into clothes or my looks. etc. etc. etc.

hey, i appreciate you trying to figure me out though. i really do. (y)

ToucanSpam
06-16-2005, 02:29 PM
fyi qdrop, sex isn't very important to me at all. don't get me wrong, i love sex, but most times i'd much rather just cuddle with someone than hump 'em.

that is cool. I find that to be so rare. (y)

GreenEarthAl
06-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Thanks.

mickill
06-16-2005, 02:36 PM
that is cool. I find that to be so rare. (y)
I think you find that both are pretty rare for you, huh? Right? Get it? hahaha j/k :p:D

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 02:37 PM
I think you find that both are pretty rare for you, huh? Right? Get it? hahaha j/k :p:D

snap.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Dont hate, cause Nuzz is better at this than you. Just step back and learn.

great.
then she can analyze you and we can all be happy.

ToucanSpam
06-16-2005, 02:38 PM
:eek:

I cannot reply.

hpdrifter
06-16-2005, 02:48 PM
just post here.

WARNING! you know my steez.
i won't pull any punches....and you'll likely be offended by some of my remarks.

though that can't possibley surprise you, considering the source.

I am somewhat intrigued. I haven't really talked to you that much so I'm curious as to what you'll have to say.

RobMoney
06-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Giddyup

Bob
06-16-2005, 03:01 PM
i haven't been offended in a while, give it a try

wavin_goodbye
06-16-2005, 03:06 PM

:D

DandyFop
06-16-2005, 03:09 PM
I WANT IT.

Qdrop
06-16-2005, 03:12 PM
alright aliright..

tomorrow....

i'm tired and i'm going home now....

ToucanSpam
06-16-2005, 03:14 PM
alright aliright..

tomorrow....

i'm tired and i'm going home now....
Im going to hold you to an analysis.

DroppinScience
06-16-2005, 03:36 PM
He didn't once mention duck pants.

No, but here's some duck pants (http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/08/30/7188409686995-resized200.jpg) just for you.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 03:40 PM
No, but here's some duck pants (http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/08/30/7188409686995-resized200.jpg) just for you.

Sooo, is the feather action only in the back or does water roll right off their surface?

ToucanSpam
06-16-2005, 03:41 PM
i have those.

DroppinScience
06-16-2005, 03:53 PM
Sooo, is the feather action only in the back or does water roll right off their surface?

Seriously, you would be Qdrop if he was born a female. You're either his long-lost twin sister or his soul mate. Hopefully not both. :eek:

synch
06-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Go on then.

ToucanSpam
06-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Nuzzlenose and QDrop are like vaginas and penises: they go together well, but are two different things.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Seriously, you would be Qdrop if he was born a female. You're either his long-lost twin sister or his soul mate. Hopefully not both. :eek:

Well, I am from Georgia and West Virginia. But surriously, I don't see that. You're generalizing because we both make long posts.

Nuzzolese
06-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Nuzzlenose and QDrop are like vaginas and penises: they go together well, but are two different things.

Why couldn't you say something like "Peanut Butter and Jelly", or "Red Beans and Rice"? We just can't have nice things, can we?

DandyFop
06-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Hahaha Qdrop does suck at these now that I've read some.

monkey
06-16-2005, 04:28 PM
i havent read any yet, but i'd like one, whynot.

DroppinScience
06-16-2005, 05:22 PM
Well, I am from Georgia and West Virginia. But surriously, I don't see that. You're generalizing because we both make long posts.

gmsisko and ericq make long posts too, but that doesn't make them similar to Qdrop. :rolleyes:

It's more than that. Anytime, Qdrop does something, you seem to follow and do similar things, perhaps better (hell, you're writing your own psychoanalyses too).

And your constant fawning of him ("he's like my brother!") is also indicative of the fact that you're both getting pretty darn similar.

I'm beginning to think there is a small and growing "Qdrop cult" or anti-cult cult going down. It may not come close to rivalling the power of Cosmo's cult, but one day it'll happen and the board better watch out. ;)

tracky
06-16-2005, 06:30 PM
no, what i said is accurate.

Well the fact you can't even spell it right, and never have, really does make me question your knowledge in these things. Aren't you meant to be studying this stuff? I just find that hard to believe when you constantly mispell a word common to the field.

Back to the original post, "all humans tend to follow cognative rules", please explain what you mean by this. It doesn't make any sense, and I think you're just using big words to try and sound intelligent.

marsdaddy
06-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Why couldn't you say something like "Peanut Butter and Jelly", or "Red Beans and Rice"? We just can't have nice things, can we?Maybe Qdrop can psychoanalyze your negative connotation of penii and vaginas.

mickill
06-16-2005, 06:39 PM
gmsisko and ericq make long posts too, but that doesn't make them similar to Qdrop. :rolleyes:

It's more than that. Anytime, Qdrop does something, you seem to follow and do similar things, perhaps better (hell, you're writing your own psychoanalyses too).

And your constant fawning of him ("he's like my brother!") is also indicative of the fact that you're both getting pretty darn similar.

I'm beginning to think there is a small and growing "Qdrop cult" or anti-cult cult going down. It may not come close to rivalling the power of Cosmo's cult, but one day it'll happen and the board better watch out. ;)

You are so painfully out of the loop, man.

I can't believe how out of the loop you actually are.

This is of course a compliment, because that means that you have a life and that I don't.

RobMoney
06-16-2005, 07:00 PM
I think Qdrop has already gone from one of the most disliked people on the board to one of the most liked people. I already see people imitating his style and they seem blissfully unaware that they are doing it.

I've always thought he was a much needed breath of fresh air as he took on some of the long-standing "Kings" immediately and head-on.

Seems now perhaps Q is the one wearing the crown?

BOBBY DIGITAL
06-16-2005, 07:08 PM
I think Qdrop has already gone from one of the most disliked people on the board to one of the most liked people. I already see people imitating his style and they seem blissfully unaware that they are doing it.

I've always thought he was a much needed breath of fresh air as he took on some of the long-standing "Kings" immediately and head-on.

Dude, you need to take it easy. Too bad the board game RISK doesn't have a messageboard, cuz I think you'd be tailor-made for that shit.

Knuckles
06-16-2005, 07:13 PM
! (http://groups.msn.com/Risk2210/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us)

BOBBY DIGITAL
06-16-2005, 07:15 PM

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

HEIRESS
06-16-2005, 07:24 PM
you are adored by every fucking guy you meet.
you consciously try to not let it go to your head...but you know it does sometimes.

the attention really bugs you....but you have adapted to it enough that you actually have gotten used to it...and kinda look for it sometimes.

it creates a bit of a battle within you....
you want just be one of the gals....but also you like the ego boosts.

so you play coy. you pretend you don't notice. and just immerse yourself into girly things and partying....
sometimes forcing yourself to be shallow...
when you're really not.

you drink too much...and you know it.
but you're not ready to care about that yet.
you're not ready to take ANYTHING too seriously yet really.

that annoys some people.

but when you're ready...you'll do fine...and very fine.

up to the asterixes, completely untrue
perhaps in internet-land its a valid point, but Im chopped liver in real life
but you only know the e-me so I appreciate the thought

after the asterixes
yes indeedie

BOBBY DIGITAL
06-16-2005, 07:44 PM
but you only know the e-me so I appreciate the thought

That statement sums up the reason this thread is hilarious/pointless. Fuck you guys, I'm rollin over to RISK for a minute.

firecracker726
06-16-2005, 08:11 PM
seriously... this nuzzolese character needs to start a freakin' qdrop fan club... reminds me of a puppy dog the way she keeps following him around on this post and agreeing with everything he says.... he's already got a girlfriend

DipDipDive
06-16-2005, 08:21 PM
The plot is thickening like a fresh batch of mousse in the fridge...

DandyFop
06-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Dude, you need to take it easy. Too bad the board game RISK doesn't have a messageboard, cuz I think you'd be tailor-made for that shit.
Hey hey hey now, wait a minute. There's no need here to make fun of RISK, under any circumstances. Many people happen to enjoy this fine intelligent game for passage of time.

Except Risk 2210 kinda sucks.

Documad
06-16-2005, 08:48 PM
seriously... this nuzzolese character needs to start a freakin' qdrop fan club... reminds me of a puppy dog the way she keeps following him around on this post and agreeing with everything he says.... he's already got a girlfriend
:p [But seriously, I think you should keep an eye on her.]

I read the first few, and I would have guessed completely different stuff. Like I'd bet that A to Z was a super cool party animal in his misspent youth. :D

wavin_goodbye
06-16-2005, 09:31 PM

haha .. i was about to look for something like that too...

when i saw you did it i laughed out loud (y)

cosmo105
06-16-2005, 09:47 PM
that one for tulla? that was so far off, man. you judged her by ONE thread about her contemplating a threesome...if she really was that slutty, would she have thought about it that much and weighed the pros and cons? wouldn't she have just gone through with it? i don't even know her all that well, but from what i've seen she's intelligent and unique as hell and definintely not your average girl. in the not-too-distant past she was in a long-term long-distance relationship with a guy, for whom she would wait for months and months just to have a chance to see. that doesn't exactly scream "whore" to me.

icy manipulator
06-16-2005, 09:55 PM
let's hear some psychoanalysis

Beth
06-16-2005, 10:27 PM
i'll be the first one to disagree with qdrop just to be disagreeing, but i gotta say that i agreed with quite a few of his posts (yes, i was shocked to find that i actually agreed). granted these are generalizations based on posts on a message board, but i gotta say that if a lot of you were to be honest with yourselves, you'd agree as well.

anway, qdrop, it's no secret i'm not a fan of yours, but this is your area of expertise, and if it will better me as a person or help me in some way, i'd like to hear your thoughts.

Medellia
06-17-2005, 01:32 AM
Do your worst. :p

DroppinScience
06-17-2005, 02:29 AM

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss? :confused:

yeahwho
06-17-2005, 02:54 AM
I think we should all chip in and buy Qdrop a banjo (http://www.vanewswire.com/images/none/steve.mp3).

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 07:23 AM
i'll be the first one to disagree with qdrop just to be disagreeing, but i gotta say that i agreed with quite a few of his posts (yes, i was shocked to find that i actually agreed). granted these are generalizations based on posts on a message board, but i gotta say that if a lot of you were to be honest with yourselves, you'd agree as well.

well, thanks.

and as you said: THESE ARE GENERALIZATIONS BASED ON MESSAGE BOARD POSTS! THE BULK OF THESE ARE GOING TO BE WILDLY INACCURATE!!

COSMO...SHUT UP!!
TULLA....SHUT UP!!
everyone else trying to critique the accuracy of these things...SHUT UP!

THESE ARE BASICALLY TONGUE-IN-CHEEK. I HAVE NEVER MET YOU PEOPLE...ANY OF YOU.
THIS IS JUST A PASS-THE-TIME, FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY, THREAD.
they ain't gonna be for true-to-life.

knock off the critical bullshit.

Tracky: shut up. i'm not a psychologist. i'm a printer. i have interest in cognative science and am an avid reader of it.
but no, i'm not an expert. never will be.
i know next to nothing about psychoanalization. i think freud was a quack. much more of a neuroscience fan myself.
it's for fun....that's all.

and "accurate" is spelled correctly.

anway, qdrop, it's no secret i'm not a fan of yours, that hurts. sniff.

but this is your area of expertise, no it ain't. just an area of interest and entertainment. the fuck do i really know?

and if it will better me as a person or help me in some way, i'd like to hear your thoughts. i doubt it will. but i will put you on the list, dear.

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 07:25 AM
he's back :rolleyes:

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 07:25 AM
Droppin: you have become quite the instigator....

knock it off, man. that ain't like you.

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 07:37 AM
HP drifter, bob, Pauli, Icy Manipulator....

sorry...not enough interaction with you guys. can't do it.

the rest of you who requested...here is the order:
Toucan
Rob
Dandy
Synch
beth
Medillia (rosie cotton)

i'll get to them as i have time....somewhat busy today, compared to yesterday.

but prepare to be broken down to your purest form!
SHAKE IN YOUR BOOTS, FOOLS!!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHHAAAAA.....

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 07:37 AM
cold

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 07:40 AM
cold

icy.

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 07:42 AM
very deep analogy :p

RobMoney
06-17-2005, 07:46 AM
but prepare to be broken down to your purest form!
SHAKE IN YOUR BOOTS, FOOLS!!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHHAAAAA.....

I wouldn't have it any other way (y)

Nuzzolese
06-17-2005, 07:50 AM
I don't imitate Qdrop! I was a member of the board two years ago and I haven't changed. I psychoanalyzed people back then, I assigned everyone a candy that represented their personalities. I started the movie character thread weeks ago. Damnit, anything else I say is incriminating! :(

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 07:53 AM
things are getting fiesty in here :eek:

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Toucan-

you poor chap.
you are not as nice as you would like to be percieved. not as innocent.
you have a definate mean streak...with the ability to be cruel. to be manipulative.
you keep it under wraps...but it comes out.

but that's not necessarily a bad thing. it could work to your advantage.
it's the only thing keeping you from being a hoplelss, no-charisma having, chump.
use it...the ladies could find it interesting.

overall...you have a few friends. but they know you well...you've had them for a while.

very little success with women up to this point. you obsess over that.
you have achieved little at this point in your life as well....but, honestly...that will change. you have the ability.
you just need to get the balls....

same goes with girls. you need to get a little tougher....meaner..NOT JADED!
be more aggressive....you need it.

you fill the holes in your life with starwars and other trivial items of entertainment...you enjoy them....but obviously they are unfullfilling.

you've always wanted to be the bully....you probably could have been (physically)...but you just didn't have the aggressive nature to be one.
that's good and bad.

you'll find your way eventually.....

don't ever buy a gun.

tracky
06-17-2005, 08:18 AM
Tracky: shut up. i'm not a psychologist. i'm a printer. i have interest in cognative science and am an avid reader of it.
but no, i'm not an expert. never will be.
i know next to nothing about psychoanalization. i think freud was a quack. much more of a neuroscience fan myself.
it's for fun....that's all.

Well ok, but for some reason I was under the impression you studied this stuff properly. I don't know where i got that impression and i'm not about to go digging through old threads to find out where. Anyway, carry on. I won't argue :)

monkey
06-17-2005, 08:18 AM
:( i really wanted one. now im gonna go cry.

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 08:24 AM
rob money:

still getting to know you...bare with me...

extreme mixture. angery/jaded vs. content/proud.

you like yourself and are proud of what you have done. and you really could give 2 shits if someone says otherwise. it like water on a ducks back.

but that also means you rarely take advice. good or bad.

you have an agenda for your life....and you have NO fear. you will make things work...you don't even worry about them. everything will work out fine.

you're aggressive and often brash....but you don't love confrontation....you just don't shy away from it. you probably should sometimes....you don't always choose you battle wisely.

you like watching confrontations though....

you are angry at what you percieve as failures in your life...you take some fault for them...but not much. you think your plan was too well laid out to really be your fault.
you could be right....but you feel you ARE right.

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 08:25 AM
:( i really wanted one. now im gonna go cry.

in the future perhaps.

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Dandy dandy dandy....

the consumate performer (much like myself).

you like yourself now (finally)...but it took a loooooong time.

you really like "performing"...being goofy...acting goofy...funny voices perhaps...
it's keeps your brain entertained...and you get good reactions from people.

none-the less....you don't want to act. you don't like being in front of people unless it's on your own terms.
you hate being judged.

you have insecurity issues (who doesn't), but they really gotten better over time.
you may say that you're are unsure about your talent in directing and film...but you KNOW you're pretty damn good.
you have great ideas...but you are fucking terrible at planning and budgeting your time.

that's gonna haunt you.

you aren't really afraid of much....you say you are...you may think you are...but you are much more courageous then you give yourself credit for.

you hate hearing people talk unless they are interesting.
you wish only interesting people would talk.

you will finish film school and start you career.

your first production will be terrible...it will shake you too.
your second will be better....you'll gain some footing.
your third is gonna be fuckin amazing....and away you'll go.

you aren't very good at relationships...
you pick men too hastely...and try and stick it out..for a bit....then scrap the whole thing and repeat.

take your time....forget the face...look at the person...and don't rush it. if they are worth it, they'll stick around.

you try to use your physical assets to get attention....don't. it will only complicate things and set you up for failure.

RobMoney
06-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Not bad at all Q, I'd say I agree with about 90% of it. (y)

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Synch.

probably the most balance and emotionally stable person on this board.
you fucker.

you are a generally content and happy person.
you achieve well.....few major failure in your life. you plan well, you are dedicated and focused.

you are humble....maybe a touch too humble.

your love life/relationship is fine...basic, but fine. you are happy with that.

you find comfort in routine...in "plain-ness".
sometimes you feel a little guilty about this....as if perhaps you are too boring.
you look at others with envy because of this sometimes....but you don't dwell on it.

you are completely un-aggressive.
which suites you.
but you sometimes wish you could be tougher...perhaps even a bully. just to see what that kind of power feels like.
you keep that seceret, though.

you are genuinly nice, sincere, and generous.

you fucker.

icy manipulator
06-17-2005, 08:59 AM
bloody hell you've typed alot

synch
06-17-2005, 09:01 AM
I'm far less organised and emotionally apathic as I come across but I'm generally pretty happy with stuff even if things are crumbling around me, which is something that I have to FUCKING STOP.

It's hard to really piss me off but if you achieve that... you'll know.

Oh and there is nothing basic about my relationship :)

You fucker.

;)

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Beth.

hmmm....

you are faaaaaaaaaar nicer then anyone even realizes. and far more emotional.

you can rip people up on a message board...but it's the last thing you want to do in real life...despite your proffession.

however, you used to feel weak earlier on in your life...like you needed someone to make you whole. it wreaked havoc on your self esteem.

so now, you do occasionally overcompensate with aggression and confrontation...in attempts to perhaps make ammends for the past.

after confrontation...you feel kinda sick. you hate it. no matter if you win or lose.
but you force yourself to feel proud when you win.
even though it doesn't feel right.

all of your life changes, including your proffession...would not have been possible without your children.
they are your fuel...your reason....your foundation.
everything you do...you do it for them.
they make you better...
without them....nothing would matter....you feel like without them...you don't matter.
that's not true or fair...but you kinda feel like that.

you've long since stopped caring what people think about your life....it got you nowhere before....why bother anymore?

you actually are good at relationships...
caring, generous....undestanding....
perhaps a little too trusting....perhaps you hang on too long...for a myriad of reasons.

you like to argue and debate way more than you let on.
no matter the medium.
embrace it a little more.

you have battled with hopelessnes quite a few times....

it's okay to care about trivial things sometimes....you won't get hung up on them. try it.

you should cry more than you do (cause i don't think you do very much)......and not feel guilty about it.
it helps....

DipDipDive
06-17-2005, 10:33 AM
I think I'm ready for this now.

like2_drink
06-17-2005, 11:14 AM
so I scrolled threw each page of this thread, each page gave me fear of having a seizure more then the first, i don't htink i posted in here, so if you dont mind :D

sjp
06-17-2005, 11:16 AM
why not

Knuckles
06-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Why does this thread only have 2 stars?!?!?!? :mad:

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 11:23 AM
like2drink and sjp...

haven't had enough interaction with you peeps yet....

next up: Medillia and DDD

marsdaddy
06-17-2005, 11:24 AM
This thread is a testament to the fact that we all think we make more of an impression than we do.

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 11:28 AM
This thread is a testament to the fact that we all think we make more of an impression than we do.

you said it.

we probably let 5% of ourselves out on these boards...
and that 5% is alot like everyone else's 5%...

ehh.....internet.

Knuckles
06-17-2005, 11:58 AM
My posts are kind of like my personality is taking a shit.

Qdrop
06-17-2005, 12:01 PM
My posts are kind of like my personality is taking a shit.

so.....you just shit on my thread.

dude, clean that up.

DandyFop
06-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Dandy dandy dandy....

the consumate performer (much like myself).

you like yourself now (finally)...but it took a loooooong time.

you really like "performing"...being goofy...acting goofy...funny voices perhaps...
it's keeps your brain entertained...and you get good reactions from people.

none-the less....you don't want to act. you don't like being in front of people unless it's on your own terms.
you hate being judged.

you have insecurity issues (who doesn't), but they really gotten better over time.
you may say that you're are unsure about your talent in directing and film...but you KNOW you're pretty damn good.
you have great ideas...but you are fucking terrible at planning and budgeting your time.

that's gonna haunt you.

you aren't really afraid of much....you say you are...you may think you are...but you are much more courageous then you give yourself credit for.

you hate hearing people talk unless they are interesting.
you wish only interesting people would talk.

you will finish film school and start you career.

your first production will be terrible...it will shake you too.
your second will be better....you'll gain some footing.
your third is gonna be fuckin amazing....and away you'll go.

you aren't very good at relationships...
you pick men too hastely...and try and stick it out..for a bit....then scrap the whole thing and repeat.

take your time....forget the face...look at the person...and don't rush it. if they are worth it, they'll stick around.

you try to use your physical assets to get attention....don't. it will only complicate things and set you up for failure.

You did a good job, Q, I will admit. The only thing you got wrong is about me liking myself - I do like myself, but not as much as I used to. And I used to have almost no insecurity, now it's caught up to me in the form of "i feel fat" lameness. But, alas, the rest of it (the relationships were pretty much right on the money) was pretty true. Obviously I don't know about the future productions, but I'll get back to you in about 10 years :D

ToucanSpam
06-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Toucan-

you poor chap.
you are not as nice as you would like to be percieved. not as innocent.
you have a definate mean streak...with the ability to be cruel. to be manipulative.
you keep it under wraps...but it comes out.

but that's not necessarily a bad thing. it could work to your advantage.
it's the only thing keeping you from being a hoplelss, no-charisma having, chump.
use it...the ladies could find it interesting.

overall...you have a few friends. but they know you well...you've had them for a while.

very little success with women up to this point. you obsess over that.
you have achieved little at this point in your life as well....but, honestly...that will change. you have the ability.
you just need to get the balls....

same goes with girls. you need to get a little tougher....meaner..NOT JADED!
be more aggressive....you need it.

you fill the holes in your life with starwars and other trivial items of entertainment...you enjoy them....but obviously they are unfullfilling.

you've always wanted to be the bully....you probably could have been (physically)...but you just didn't have the aggressive nature to be one.
that's good and bad.

you'll find your way eventually.....

don't ever buy a gun.

Dear Q-Drop,

I would like to be like everyone else who said 'you don't know me' and 'you are way off', but really, you hit some of it quite well. I might as well take the time to give some feedback, what the hell, its all in fun anyways.

First off, poor chap? I am not poor in any way shape or form. You probably didn't mean anything by this anyways, so I'll just let it go.

I definately have a mean streak in me. I have before turned on friends and done some really evil things. I won't lie, I have a short fuse and a bad temper. And I take things too seriously.

I am definately more charismatic and charming than what you give me credit for. It most certainly does not show on this board though.

You were bang on about the friends. I have a small group of close knit friends who I have had since I was a baby, and a few new ones since I started university. I'm opening up to more stuff now; believe it or not, I was much more narrow minded before.

The Star Wars thing: yes, to a degree. I'm a hardcore geek/nerd, but I like that about myself. It's who I am and people around em do enjoy it. I come off waaaaaaaay more Star Wars-y here though. It's pretty bad, I know.

I was tormented by bigger kids when I was younger, and ridiculed for my work ethic in high school. But the kids who did it now serve me up a Whopper, but I yield to the temptation of tearing them apart.

I will likely die alone. But I've accepted that. :D

I hate guns.

Bob
06-17-2005, 03:31 PM
HP drifter, bob, Pauli, Icy Manipulator....

what! and here i thought i was so important :(

Beth
06-17-2005, 09:10 PM
i also thought you went to school for this. no idea why i thought that.

anyway, i'd say that is a very accurate representation of me, with just a tweak to the debate part. i only will debate about something where i know i'm right, or in an area that i know. so, i would never debate about politics because i'm just not educated enough in that area. and sometimes debates turn into confrontations, and i just don't feel like going that far with it.

i've started crying a lot lately. it's really hard to watch your new fiance get on a plane and leave you (not like he wanted to, of course). it isn't helping yet -- i'm in a funk and i just can't seem to shake it. it'll probably go away when he moves here in about a month, but that month seems farther away than any other month ever.

i don't know why i just turned this into a confessional.

ToucanSpam
06-17-2005, 10:56 PM
-- i'm in a funk and i just can't seem to shake it.

To me, it seems like you have everything going for you. Sometimes I envy you...

zorra_chiflada
06-17-2005, 11:31 PM
i do!

you better not say anything mean, Q.

cookiepuss
06-18-2005, 12:17 AM
ok I guess i want in on this. the question is does Qdrop know me well enough? hummmm.......

Medellia
06-18-2005, 12:23 AM
next up: Medillia and DDD
Well don't rush, Speedy Gonzales. :rolleyes:

SobaViolence
06-18-2005, 12:10 PM
psychoanalyze me, you fucking communist...

Ferdinand_2
07-01-2005, 07:18 AM
¿Moi?

Qdrop
07-01-2005, 07:22 AM
¿Moi?

yeah....
that's gonna happen....

Qdrop
07-01-2005, 07:24 AM
who's left for me to do?

DDD....? eh...i really don't know her enough still.

rosiecotton?.....i suppose, maybe.

Zorra?....yeah, you need to broken down....

Ferdinand_2
07-01-2005, 07:24 AM
Oh,Thank U very much QDrop
(K)

avignon
07-01-2005, 10:49 AM
I can't believe I missed out jumping on this bandwagon. Skip everybody and get to me.

Qdrop
07-01-2005, 11:42 AM
I can't believe I missed out jumping on this bandwagon. Skip everybody and get to me.

hmmm...

i really don't know you much...

but one thing i know for certain...you are infatuated with me.
i mean, you probably have like cut outs of pics of me taped to your wall, with a pic of you in a wedding dress taped next to it.
you've been "sherlocking" my name and possible where-abouts on the internet for months now....dreaming of the day when you will appear at my doorstep with flowers... and a dead cat (signifying your "love till death "pledge).

it also possible that i am getting you confused with Echewta....

avignon
07-01-2005, 11:50 AM
hmmm...

i really don't know you much...
so you say in public.
but one thing i know for certain...you are infatuated with me.
who on this board isn't?
i mean, you probably have like cut outs of pics of me taped to your wall, with a pic of you in a wedding dress taped next to it.
I saved all 319 photos of you that you have posted in the family album.
you've been "sherlocking" my name and possible where-abouts on the internet for months now
no one "sherlocks" your name as much as you do.
....dreaming of the day when you will appear at my doorstep with flowers... and a dead cat (signifying your "love till death "pledge).
next tuesday, 10:17 am est
My love.

it also possible that i am getting you confused with Echewta....
Why are you so jealous of Echewta? He isn't half as pretty as you.

zorra_chiflada
07-01-2005, 07:47 PM

queue jumper! :mad: