Only if he knows.

then this may work out after all.

kll
06-23-2005, 06:29 PM
to lust after my sister?

yes

sjp
06-23-2005, 06:31 PM
yes that would be wrong but that was a different time.

marsdaddy
06-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Depends. You have a conscious? Believe in karma? Are you a scumball in real life?

Loppfessor
06-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Only if he's your friend....if you're dating somone you gotta be able to handle competition. Unless you wanna date someone that no one else could ever want.

sjp
06-23-2005, 06:59 PM
well, see i don't know who the guy is but i heard that he's a nice guy, and i don't know if i should because of that, but the girl kind of also likes me, and her friend also my friend told me to ask her out next time i go to the club with her. and a lot of people think i'm a nice guy to, so i mean if she is happy with this guy or whatever i can honor that, but if not then i'll take my chances.

Hector_Sancho
06-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Fuck it man, go for it. But be prepaired for an asswhoopin' if he finds out.

sjp
06-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Fuck it man, go for it. But be prepaired for an asswhoopin' if he finds out.

hey if he finds out and wants to fight he can try with no success.

guerillaGardner
06-24-2005, 01:22 AM
to move in on another guy's girl?

How would you feel if someone moved in on your girl and took her from you?

Dr Deaf
06-24-2005, 08:20 AM
to move in on another guy's girl?

yes you bottom feeding scum fuck.

unless she totally moves in on you of course.

:cool:

enree erzweglle
06-24-2005, 08:55 AM
If the split, wait awhile and then make your move.

Otherwise, it's sleazy even if the relationship is falling apart.
Plus, you do it while they're still together and one or both of them will know what you're doing.

Which doesn't help much in the trust department if you do get into a relationship with her.

JBernas
06-24-2005, 08:57 AM
I say you're young and neither of you is married, but you have to think about it like this....would you want to be with someone who would be willing to cheat on her otherwise nice boyfriend?

HEIRESS
06-24-2005, 09:00 AM
intriguing

King of Rock II
06-24-2005, 09:17 AM
no not wrong unless he is your friend

enree erzweglle
06-24-2005, 09:21 AM
I say you're young and neither of you is married, but you have to think about it like this....would you want to be with someone who would be willing to cheat on her otherwise nice boyfriend?
And vice-versa. This is what I mean when I said that it doesn't help with trust.

I had a friend who got involved with a woman who was seriously dating someone else. She didn't tell my friend that, though. She sort of double-dated the two guys until she was sure that she wanted to be with my friend.

Then she dumped the first guy.

My friend had no problem trusting her in their relationship (I don't know how he did that) but SHE had a problem trusting him.

I guess she figured that other people were going to do to her what she did to them. I dunno.

It's just not worth what it does to you/your character and to other people to lie/sneak around.

wanton wench
06-24-2005, 09:31 AM
well, see i don't know who the guy is but i heard that he's a nice guy, and i don't know if i should because of that, but the girl kind of also likes me, and her friend also my friend told me to ask her out next time i go to the club with her. and a lot of people think i'm a nice guy to, so i mean if she is happy with this guy or whatever i can honor that, but if not then i'll take my chances.

ask her out! if she is not happy with him, she will say yes to you!

let the asskickin begin!

who needs trust anyway! ha ha ha

ya know some people just have to learn the hard way!

ms.peachy
06-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Go ahead.

You're 19
I think it's required that you be this stupid.
Well put.

sjp
06-24-2005, 09:57 AM
that is true i do stupid things all the time, i just don't want to look like an ass, but last time i went out just with friends she was there to, and hanging all over me so ithink i might just have to do it will be sometime soon, i'll post what happens between now and next week sunday.

beastieangel01
06-24-2005, 10:40 AM
yes

teehee.

And lots of guys move in on other guys girls. Whether or not it's wrong, meh, they do it.

Personally, I think it's wrong... unless she is unhappy. Then you talk her out of the relationship and in to her pants? :p

Happyrunr
06-24-2005, 10:48 AM
But to me, trust may not play a part here necessarily. If you hit on her, she likes it and you, she can dump the other guy. She may find she likes you better than the other one, and there is nothing wrong with that- as long as she doesnt start something with YOU while still with HIM. Not all good relationships start when 2 people are single necessarily. If that's the way it always went, then a lot of good relationships wouldnt get started to begin with.
Know what I'm saying?
But to double date to figure things out? That is just WRONG. Unless you are just dating and you make it clear to all parties that is what you are doing. If it's a serious relationship, then no, WRONG.

And vice-versa. This is what I mean when I said that it doesn't help with trust.

I had a friend who got involved with a woman who was seriously dating someone else. She didn't tell my friend that, though. She sort of double-dated the two guys until she was sure that she wanted to be with my friend.

Then she dumped the first guy.

My friend had no problem trusting her in their relationship (I don't know how he did that) but SHE had a problem trusting him.

I guess she figured that other people were going to do to her what she did to them. I dunno.

It's just not worth what it does to you/your character and to other people to lie/sneak around.

enree erzweglle
06-24-2005, 11:52 AM
But to me, trust may not play a part here necessarily. If you hit on her, she likes it and you, she can dump the other guy.

I don't know, it seems too safety-netty to me.

I guess it depends on the intention. I mean, if it starts out innocently--you just start talking & you realize you've got feelings or want to go further--and you wind up leaving the first guy, I guess that's one thing.

But to go hard after someone knowing that you're in a relationship with someone else...well, I wouldn't want someone to do that to me and I wouldn't do it to someone. I figure if you're not happy you ought to get out of dodge first.

ScarySquirrel
06-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Fuck all that noise about moving in on someone else's girl. If she goes for you, it's just trouble in the first place.

If she'll drop him like it's hot just because you came along, what makes you think she won't do the same thing to you when something shinier comes along?

Happyrunr
06-24-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't know, it seems too safety-netty to me.

I guess it depends on the intention. I mean, if it starts out innocently--you just start talking & you realize you've got feelings or want to go further--and you wind up leaving the first guy, I guess that's one thing.

But to go hard after someone knowing that you're in a relationship with someone else...well, I wouldn't want someone to do that to me and I wouldn't do it to someone. I figure if you're not happy you ought to get out of dodge first.

Well, I agree if you arnt happy to leave first- but not everyone thinks (or acts) that way in this world.

avignon
06-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Do you wish that you had Jesse's girl?

Loppfessor
06-24-2005, 12:06 PM
Do you wish that you had Jesse's girl?

Actually as I found out from the quiz in Rob Money's thread (http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52492) it's Jessie's girl.....I was shocked too

Tone Capone
06-24-2005, 05:22 PM
It's only wrong if your are a friend or an acquaintance of the dude. If not, it's fair game.

sjp
07-03-2005, 01:41 AM
well i did it last night/today i asked her out, and she said yes.

Loppfessor
07-03-2005, 08:43 AM
well i did it last night/today i asked her out, and she said yes.

What are you retarded??!! She already has a boyfriend and taking her "out" is his job. Your job as the other man is to come over after he leaves and lay some pipe. Kids today man

sjp
07-03-2005, 11:46 PM
she just got rid of that guy, man she had a picture on the background of her cell of her and i

sjp
07-03-2005, 11:47 PM
tommorrow i'm sleeping all day all night well thats a different story