PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye...

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Was one of the hardest things I ever had to do.
Yeah, it sucks ass. It broke my heart seeing his little sad face and knowing I wasnt going to be able to cuddle him for a while.

But it's good know that there's someone out there who loves me and who I'll be seeing as soon as I possibly can so I can get my chin scrubbed some more and get covered in bruises.

Damn, Love is a weird thing.

Loppfessor
06-27-2005, 08:50 AM
If only I knew what the crap you were talking about....

Nuzzolese
06-27-2005, 08:56 AM

She decided to move her old Guns N Roses posters into the hall bathroom, because now her Audioslave posters take up all the space on her bedroom walls.

Loppfessor
06-27-2005, 08:59 AM
oooh....wow that can be rough.

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 09:09 AM

I spent the last week with mr. Sercombe.

synch
06-27-2005, 09:11 AM
One hour flight... consider yourself lucky... :)

Loppfessor
06-27-2005, 09:11 AM
I spent the last week with mr. Sercombe.

That vaguely sounds familiar...did he put it in your bum??

Tzar
06-27-2005, 09:15 AM

ahahahahaha i lol'd.

Nuzzolese
06-27-2005, 09:28 AM
CHILDREN

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 09:49 AM

yes. we're gay.

Loppfessor
06-27-2005, 09:51 AM
yes. we're gay.

I thought you were a girl...anyway good luck with your alternative lifestyle

Tzar
06-27-2005, 09:53 AM
ahahahaha! man this thread made lol so much. and it ain't even that funny when i re-read it.

Nuzzolese
06-27-2005, 10:16 AM
yes. we're gay.

ME TOO!! Well, I'm not really sure about that. I like guys in theory but not so much in practice. More and more I find that I am physically repulsed by them. Do you think that's just part of growing older or it's some kind of allergy or....??

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 10:50 AM
ME TOO!! Well, I'm not really sure about that. I like guys in theory but not so much in practice. More and more I find that I am physically repulsed by them. Do you think that's just part of growing older or it's some kind of allergy or....??

I don't know if it's part of growing older. I've only just turned 20 and I must say that I really quite like the peni. But maybe they'll disgust me if I see more of them...

Nuzzolese
06-27-2005, 10:51 AM
I really quite like the peni. But maybe they'll disgust me if I see more of them...

WHAT are you suggesting?! I am quite reserved in my behavior, I'll have you know!

kll
06-27-2005, 10:53 AM
I don't know if it's part of growing older. I've only just turned 20 and I must say that I really quite like the peni. But maybe they'll disgust me if I see more of them...

depends on who they are on and what they actually look like - some are disgusting, but they are quite lovely when they are on the right person

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 10:55 AM
I wouldnt know. I've only seen 1.

:o

zorra_chiflada
06-27-2005, 10:56 AM
is this thread gonna turn into "how many doodles have you seen"?

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 10:57 AM
did you just say 'doodles'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PS: I bought a doodle book yesterday.

Nuzzolese
06-27-2005, 10:58 AM
It's not only the penis that disgusts me, it's also the rest of them. But you know what? It is so typical of me, of a female, to turn the blame onto myself and wonder if it's MY problem, you know? I mean, I don't find the guys attractive so that must mean I have a problem, or that I am a lesbian? :rolleyes: That's ludicrous! I can't believe that was my first impulse. When really I should be assuming that these guys are just not attractive. It's not my fault they're undesirable. I don't need to lower my standards. These guys need to do a better job of being attractive.

zorra_chiflada
06-27-2005, 10:58 AM
DOODLES

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 11:02 AM
saying goodbye only gets harder and harder. but it's the hellos that make it all worthwhile.

synch
06-27-2005, 11:10 AM
did you just say 'doodles'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PS: I bought a doodle book yesterday.
I hope it was some medical journal young lady :mad:

kll
06-27-2005, 11:15 AM
It's not only the penis that disgusts me, it's also the rest of them. But you know what? It is so typical of me, of a female, to turn the blame onto myself and wonder if it's MY problem, you know? I mean, I don't find the guys attractive so that must mean I have a problem, or that I am a lesbian? :rolleyes: That's ludicrous! I can't believe that was my first impulse. When really I should be assuming that these guys are just not attractive. It's not my fault they're undesirable. I don't need to lower my standards. These guys need to do a better job of being attractive.

good point or you could be a-sexual?

synch
First of all, you are absolutely right about it not being your fault if you aren't attracted to the guys you've encountered so far but unless you have been attracted to women that doesn't make you a lesbian.

Also perhaps it's not that the men you've met so far haven't been trying enough but that they don't have it in them to be attractive to you. Go find attractive men! Or women. Or both :p

Or... let them find you!. It's about time they got off of their lazy asses.

QweenOfBoggle
aww, I'm sorry trimm. good news though! It gets easier the closer you get to being together all the time. much much easier. so til then, keep your head up and remember, he loves you even if you're not together. :)

god that was gay of me. :(

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 11:17 AM
aww, I'm sorry trimm. good news though! It gets easier the closer you get to being together all the time. much much easier. so til then, keep your head up and remember, he loves you even if you're not together. :)

god that was gay of me. :(
haha :D it's okay sweets, i won't tell about your homo side.

she's right, Anouk. if and when it's meant to be...it'll happen. best of luck to both of you.

Nuzzolese
06-27-2005, 11:32 AM
good point or you could be a-sexual?

I have considered that. Although there is no cure for asexuality, there are temporary treatments that aren't without side effects. For example, I usually require alcohol to find people touch-worthy.

Nuzzolese
06-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Also perhaps it's not that the men you've met so far haven't been trying enough but that they don't have it in them to be attractive to you. Go find attractive men! Or women. Or both :p

Or... let them find you!. It's about time they got off of their lazy asses.

Where are they anyway? Maybe they're all Euro men dancing with each other.

kll
06-27-2005, 11:50 AM
I have considered that. Although there is no cure for asexuality, there are temporary treatments that aren't without side effects. For example, I usually require alcohol to find people touch-worthy.

well, i would say you are not a-sexual then if certain "vices" or "devices" can make you want to touch someone... (reminds me of a line in 'Can't Buy Me Love')... I don't think you are a lesbian... just need to find the right guy... I was extremely picky in college - to the point where I had some guy friends ask me if I was a lesbian because I didn't just "hook up" with anyone like most people were doing... I said, No. I just have standards... Nothing wrong with that...

avignon
06-27-2005, 11:51 AM
I haven't had to say goodbye yet because I haven't gotten to be with him yet. :(

And everybody needs to stop complaining about distances! Boohoo six hour drive. Boohoo one hour flight. :rolleyes: He might as well be on the moon he is so far away from me. :(

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 11:52 AM
it would have been a 3 day drive for me.

kll
06-27-2005, 11:54 AM

ditto.

and what a heinous drive at that...

avignon
06-27-2005, 11:55 AM
BOOHOO! Driving isn't even a possibility for me. Too much OCEAN.

Goddamit, feel sorry for me!

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 11:56 AM
NO! i don't feel sorry for you! don't feel sorry for yourself! save your money, take out a loan, FUCKING GO TO HIM!

kll
06-27-2005, 11:57 AM
what are the two locales? i can maybe offer some sympathy - maybe - if i knew the locales... but, i agree with cosmo...

avignon
06-27-2005, 11:57 AM
NO! i don't feel sorry for you! don't feel sorry for yourself! save your money, take out a loan, FUCKING GO TO HIM!
Thanks. I needed that. And I'm working on it. It won't be long.

I hope.

avignon
06-27-2005, 11:58 AM
what are the two locales? i can maybe offer some sympathy - maybe - if i knew the locales... but, i agree with cosmo...
me=Kentucky
synch=Amsterdam

:(

synch
06-27-2005, 11:58 AM
Yes, as soon as we pay off the first two months of phone calls :(

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 12:00 PM
get either a card or a cell phone plan that makes it cheaper/free. phone bills SUCK. mine was well over $800 in the first few months.

pay that shit off. go. go. go.

kll
06-27-2005, 12:02 PM
me=Kentucky
synch=Amsterdam

:(

ok. got it. my ex-husband is involved with a woman in london and he lives in california. the cool part about that is they get to meet up in great places - ireland, austria, east coast of the u.s., california, etc. ... at least when you do get to see each other, it will be super cool on top of being super cool... and,you will most likely get to spend longer than just a weekend together - if you are going that far, then it becomes a wonderful holiday... good luck!

synch
06-27-2005, 12:02 PM
The first month is the amount in her sig, the second one was more.

Those are just hers, mine are much better fortunatly. We've got the phone cost thing figured out now, there won't be any more that are that high.

kll
06-27-2005, 12:03 PM
Yes, as soon as we pay off the first two months of phone calls :(
through SBC (Kentucky, do you have this?)... I was able to get $20 unlimited long distance each month (domestically)/$50/month internationally... it was a special plan that you had to ask for, but it was so worth it...

avignon
06-27-2005, 12:04 PM
ok. got it. my ex-husband is involved with a woman in london and he lives in california. the cool part about that is they get to meet up in great places - ireland, austria, east coast of the u.s., california, etc. ... at least when you do get to see each other, it will be super cool on top of being super cool... and,you will most likely get to spend longer than just a weekend together - if you are going that far, then it becomes a wonderful holiday... good luck!
super cool on top of super cool

that works

synch
06-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Ooooh, sounds perfect.

I pay 1 euro cent from midnight to seven am and the weekends, 1,5 cents weekdays from seven pm 'till midnight and 2.8 cents weekdays seven am 'till seven pm.

She paid $1,50 per minute at first :(

We didn't know :(

avignon
06-27-2005, 12:06 PM
through SBC (Kentucky, do you have this?)... I was able to get $20 unlimited long distance each month (domestically)/$50/month internationally... it was a special plan that you had to ask for, but it was so worth it...
SBC? No idea what that is so I guess we don't have it here. Right now I pay 9 cents a minute. Last month's phone bill was two hundred dollars. Better, but still...

avignon
06-27-2005, 12:13 PM
yeah I need to call around. My phone service is through my cable company and internet company- you know, all together on one. So the company is new to the phone game. I dunno. I'll add it to the list of things to do. Thanks for the advice once again, y'all.

marsdaddy
06-27-2005, 12:22 PM
Anyone ever tried Skype? (http://www.skype.com/) They advertise "free calls" over the interent. It's from the guys who invented Kaaza.

avignon
06-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Anyone ever tried Skype? (http://www.skype.com/) They advertise "free calls" over the interent. It's from the guys who invented Kaaza.
:o we have it and never use it

I have reasons but I can't go into it

:o

Lex Diamonds
06-27-2005, 12:46 PM
A long distance from my girl and I'm talking on the cellular!

She said that she was sorry and I said "yeah the hell you were!"

Beastie General! (y)

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 12:49 PM
:rolleyes:

edit: that was meant for mr. Pad.

anyway: I really feel for all the people who live so far apart. For Dan and me it's only an hour flying (plus about 2 hours by train/bus), but for you guys living on different continents like Avignon and Synch it must be even worse.
I hope you guys'll meet up soon because I know you'll have the greatest time ever and you will shag like rabbits. :cool:

BTW, if the wedding's in Amsterdam, can I be a BBMB bridesmaid?

Lex Diamonds
06-27-2005, 12:53 PM
^ Hey, I'll go to a wedding (and stag night) in Amsterdam! :D (y)

Synch, Anouk, hurry up about that will ya!

Trimm Trabb
06-27-2005, 01:12 PM
I'll be a barmaid and make tasty cocktails!!!
And do some amusing drunken karaoke.

oh btw, this is that doodle book (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0500284431/qid=1119897390/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_11_5/202-3888528-6507847) I was talking about.

Lex Diamonds
06-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Here (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1569244294/qid=1119898131/sr=2-2/ref=sr_2_11_2/202-7858219-9303024)'s that one rhythm fiction was on about.

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 01:24 PM
me? what?!

Lex Diamonds
06-27-2005, 01:30 PM
me? what?!
edit noob!

kaiser soze
11-17-2006, 01:15 AM
Last ya mutha's!

eat a pool stick and some creamcheese...call me in the morning!

(n)

Lyman Zerga
11-17-2006, 01:20 AM
still having your days?

kaiser soze
11-17-2006, 01:22 AM
i got's my ways, eat a blurger wif cheese mi hombre!