PDA

View Full Version : Post here and I'll tell you what I REALLY think of you... again.

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 07:54 PM
For real. I'm not even drunk this time around... I'm just completely bored out of my mind with nothing to really do. So post here and get a completely honest opinion on your board personality from me. Free of charge. No punches pulled, no hidden fees, no contractual binding needed. Just a post.

All for free ninety-nine.

Medellia
06-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Pizzost.

GreenEarthAl
06-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I don't "get" boredom. I can't relate to it at all. I guess I can remember it from the distant past but I can't relate to what it was like not to have a backlog of interesting things to do.

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Pizzost.Okay, come on. It has to be someone I actually know and recognize before I can give an honest opinion. Are you an alias or something? I can do that one then if you'll tell me who you are/were. Or if you're not than you're out of luck.

Medellia
06-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Okay, come on. It has to be someone I actually know and recognize before I can give an honest opinion. Are you an alias or something? I can do that one then if you'll tell me who you are/were. Or if you're not than you're out of luck.
I used to be Rosie Cotton.

I'm getting kind of sick of saying that. :(

Extra Cheese
06-27-2005, 08:01 PM
I don't "get" boredom. I can't relate to it at all. I guess I can remember it from the distant past but I can't relate to what it was like not to have a backlog of interesting things to do.

i'm calling bullshit on you and saying that you were actually bored sometime today which lead you to visit message boards

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 08:04 PM
I've always liked you, Al. I think you're a dude who has a lot of ambition and sets tons of goals and works hard at reaching them on a daily basis. It's pretty evident to me that you also make an attempt to do something in your community and make things better for everyone as a whole... even for those that might not act like they appreciate it.

That whole book writing business is pretty cool if you ask me too. I was pretty surprised to find out you had written one book way back in the day, but then you busted out with a second one. More than once I've thought about buying one of them and giving it a read, but I think politics are one thing where we kind of part ways. You're really into the whole political thing and I just like to be a little bit informed. There's nothing wrong with the level of interest you display in the stuff, but it really just isn't my bag. I'm not for certain, but I think you might be a little bit too liberal for my tastes as well. Of course, I'm basing that solely on non-political posts of yours that I've read and your general overall attitude towards things. Or, at least what I perceive as your attitude towards things.

Anyway, if I was ever in your neck of the woods I wouldn't mind meeting up and going out for some lunch or something. Maybe we can chill out and listen to some Public Enemy or something... or you can school me on some of the stuff Chuck D is referencing. Yeah. I like Al.

Tzar
06-27-2005, 08:04 PM
werd-up

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 08:05 PM
i stole this thread idea from you, and was way too nice. go for it, man. GIVE 'EM HELL.

not me though. give me your doggy.

Beth
06-27-2005, 08:06 PM
hit me. :)

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 08:07 PM
I used to be Rosie Cotton.

I'm getting kind of sick of saying that. :(
Okay. Well that kind of helps. I really don't have much of a lasting impression of you even when you were Rosie Cotton, honestly.

I kind of remember you being all nerdy and stuff though... which can go either way. Isn't Rosie Cotton some sort of reference to The Lord of the Rings? That's cool, I guess. I've never really understood the obsession of the whole thing, it is a good book, but if that's what you like then that's what you like.

Yeah, that's about all I've really got. Sorry. I promise I'll try and pay more attention to you though...

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 08:09 PM
i'm calling bullshit on you and saying that you were actually bored sometime today which lead you to visit message boards
Extra Cheese... why is that a name that I recognize that I barely know anything about? You're one of those political cats too, aren't you? I think you are...

Damn it. I suck at this stuff tonight. Alright... maybe I'll come back to you. Maybe.

Medellia
06-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Okay. Well that kind of helps. I really don't have much of a lasting impression of you even when you were Rosie Cotton, honestly.

I kind of remember you being all nerdy and stuff though... which can go either way. Isn't Rosie Cotton some sort of reference to The Lord of the Rings? That's cool, I guess. I've never really understood the obsession of the whole thing, it is a good book, but if that's what you like then that's what you like.

Yeah, that's about all I've really got. Sorry. I promise I'll try and pay more attention to you though...
Yes, Rosie's an LOTR reference. And really, come one. This is a message board. Everyone here is a nerd on some level. :rolleyes:

Extra Cheese
06-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Extra Cheese... why is that a name that I recognize that I barely know anything about? You're one of those political cats too, aren't you? I think you are...

no,no i'm from the general beastie clan but i just posted to comment on that other guy. i knew you wouldnt know me, i wasnt expecting anything

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 08:15 PM
werd-up
Well, you've got the Max Payne avatar. I suppose that's a small little bonus for you right there. I got that game pretty quick when it came out and then got really bored with it for some reason. I don't think the self-adjusting difficulty level was very accurate, 'cause I sucked at that stuff.

I don't know if it's just me or not, but you strike me as a kind of goofy persona. But not too goofy to the point of being annoying... just goofy enough that it's what it is. You know how some people are just so friggin' goofy that it's so annoying all you want to do is cut their legs off and beat them with 'em? Yeah, you don't come anywhere near that mark.

You've got the whole internet lingo thing going on and I'm not really sure how I feel about that one though. Maybe it's mostly done in jest, but I still think it's gets pretty annoying when people have stuff like "LOL" and "OMFG" in every other post or two. It's not just the internet lingo though either... it's also smilie use that bothers me for some reason. That's really more of my problem than it is yours. It's more acceptable for women to me than it is for dudes though... so I'll cut you a little slack.

I don't understand your obsession with killing that Brian Peppers dude at all. But it seems kind of funny to me at the same time. Just the level of anger it seemed like you were experiencing in that one post made me chuckle a little bit to myself. Word 'em up.

DandyFop
06-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Hey - dude - me.

ericlee
06-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Goat head

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 08:24 PM
i stole this thread idea from you, and was way too nice. go for it, man. GIVE 'EM HELL.

not me though. give me your doggy.
First off, you're not getting my dog... so forget about it. Seriously. Stop calling me.

Yeah, you're one thread was way too nice but at least you recognize it and admit it. That's the first step. That's what they say, right? I don't really know who "they" are, but there you go. I said it.

I've never really had any beef with you, that I can think of. You're one of the more popular people on the board here, whether you like it or not and whether you want to admit it or not, and lots of people hold that against you for some reason or another. I think sometimes you can be a little bit in denial about the whole popularity thing when people start saying shit about it, but I also think you handle yourself incredibly well considering the amount of fire you can be under sometimes for something so stupid.

I dig the fact that you're into the whole vegan/vegetarian/whatever thing and that it's something you're totally passionate about. It's not something I'm into, but you gotta show some love for someone who knows as much about their shit as you do. If you really don't know anything about the whole healthy living stuff, then you're certainly got me fooled, 'cause you come off sounding smart as hell every once in a while when you start chucking out advice with vitamins and blah blah blah.

I honestly can't believe you and Mr. Boomin' Granny (sorry, I refuse to call people by their real names for some reason... the whole "Steger" thing seems a little too personal for me considering I don't even know either of y'all, really) made it and are still making it. Way back when, I thought all this board romance stuff was a crock of shit. Now there's couples meeting up and living together and all that jazz... y'all are some sort of pioneers or something. As stupid as it probably makes me sound, you two kind of opened up my mind a little bit about the whole internet dating scene. It's not something I would do personally... but seeing that the two of you are making it kind of validated the whole thing for me if that means anything to you.

Oh. I don't like lip piercings. Oh well. On the other hand, I think you've got really cute hair. Yes, I'm aware of how gay that makes me sound.

NEXT!

GreenEarthAl
06-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Adam, that would be really cool to meet any BBMBer in person, certainly that goes for you. I'd be happy to just wander abo9ut and introduce you to my hippie friends.

My first book, the autobiography, goes for 13 chapters (out of 19 before it gets political, kinda like my life). It's mostly about failed relationships with girls and trying to be a success at programming video games.

My second book has been well recieved by non political folks. Kind of a healthy portion of political ranting wrapped in a tasty story for disguizze.

My book that's about to drop is just 40 pages or so. Political sure, but it's just a little pinch and it's over.

tulla
06-27-2005, 08:31 PM
here

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 08:31 PM
hit me. :)
Hopefully folks here don't really think I'm the type that hits women. Not unless they owe me money, that is.

Beth, I've always thought you were really smart and one of the cooler people on the board. Like a little kid, I seem to change my mind every week about something, but there was a time when I was actually considering a career in law. Hell, that might've even been earlier this year. Anyway, "watching" you go through the whole process from studying for the BAR and finally landing a job with the public defender's office was really cool. I know law isn't something that's as easy as some people make it out to be, and it certainly isn't as easy as some people can make it look.

There was that one time, I think it's when the whole you and Bobby thing started, that you were a little obnoxious about the posts and the little references and stuff. But then people said something about it and you totally changed it all. I think that was something that was really cool on your behalf since it was something you didn't even have to do. It kind of leads me to believe that you're a little bit of a kind-hearted person and like making others happy.

I love seeing pics of you and your kids too. Yeah, that makes me sound creepy I bet. Anyway, it's pretty evident that they got some good genes from their mom and I bet they're super cool and fun to be around. They always look so damn happy in those pictures that I can tell you must be one hell of a mother, and that stuff deserves mad respect, so you get it from me.

Like I just told cosmo... you're also one of the ones that kind of validated the whole internet dating scene for me. Having a couple that met on the board get engaged and married and all that jazz... whoa. Talk about exciting. I hope y'all have one hell of a nice wedding.

ScarySquirrel
06-27-2005, 08:33 PM
Alright, I'm cooking dinner for myself and a couple friends. Keep 'em coming, y'all. I'll be back later to do some more. Don't think I forgot about ya... I'm just busy.

cosmo105
06-27-2005, 08:34 PM
thanks, Adam. seriously. i appreciate it. and it's nice to know that you think that way, because you're an intelligent guy. this made me the happiest, though:
As stupid as it probably makes me sound, you two kind of opened up my mind a little bit about the whole internet dating scene. It's not something I would do personally... but seeing that the two of you are making it kind of validated the whole thing for me if that means anything to you.

a lot of people have said something along those lines to me about it. and i think it's awesome.

TurdBerglar
06-27-2005, 08:35 PM
i always find these threads extremely interesting

zorra_chiflada
06-27-2005, 08:42 PM
how's your gorgeous littly puppy?

GreenEarthAl
06-27-2005, 08:48 PM

I checked the boards more out of habbit and got sucked into the vortex.

I have plenty of worthwhile stuff I was supposed to be doing today, but somehow I couldn't make myself do it in this 90 degree heat where I just think about standing up and I start sweating.

So I wasted a bunch of time today. But not out of boredom. And I'll have to find a way to work harder tomorrow to make up for it.

ToucanSpam
06-27-2005, 09:03 PM
I am actually interested in what you have to say.

DandyFop
06-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Alright, I'm cooking dinner for myself and a couple friends. Keep 'em coming, y'all. I'll be back later to do some more. Don't think I forgot about ya... I'm just busy.

Dammit, stood up for food.

Beth
06-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Hopefully folks here don't really think I'm the type that hits women.
that'd be a battery!

I love seeing pics of you and your kids too. Yeah, that makes me sound creepy I bet. Anyway, it's pretty evident that they got some good genes from their mom and I bet they're super cool and fun to be around. They always look so damn happy in those pictures that I can tell you must be one hell of a mother, and that stuff deserves mad respect, so you get it from me.

that was a lovely thing to say, adam. thank you very, very much. :)

this may not be the time or place, but the above comment of yours got me thinking about it. your posts about your dad made me cry; in fact, i'm starting to cry now. i wished there was something i could have done for you then. you had a lot of hard decisions to make at a time when you shouldn't have had a care in the world, and you made very wise decisions at that. speaking as a parent, i can tell you that anyone would be proud to call you their son. i hope you can see that in yourself. no bullshit.

that said, try to be a little less adult now and a little more early 20's -- you won't get these college years back later on unless you procrastinate like i did, and then those kids just make you feel old.

Hector_Sancho
06-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Go for it.

DroppinScience
06-27-2005, 10:13 PM
Be gentle with me, Squirrel.

monkey
06-27-2005, 10:16 PM
be rough with me, ss :cool:

tracky
06-27-2005, 10:21 PM
just don't sit on me

DandyFop
06-27-2005, 10:55 PM
god dammit Adam!

LOBSTER PRIZE!
06-27-2005, 11:14 PM
BICHEZ N NIGGAZ

QueenAdrock
06-27-2005, 11:33 PM
*badonka donk*

HEIRESS
06-27-2005, 11:35 PM
gimmegimmegimme

QueenAdrock
06-27-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm hi-jacking his thread!

Heiress you're superhot and you were one of the first people to talk to me on MSN and we complained about having big tater tots and it was cool! You should move to the U.S. so we can hang out. (y)

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Alright, I'm back from my late dinner and a few little mini-adventures that came afterwards. But, I'm a slave to the boards, so here I am back to the grind.

Hey - dude - me.
I really and honestly used to think you hated me. Of course, I based this all on that one time when things were a little heated on the board because of certain members doing things and other members doing other things and blah blah blah. I made a post kind of mocking the whole thing and you busted in with something super bitchy to say or something. I don't remember exactly, but that's pretty much what lead me to believe that I was on the shit list from Ms. DandyFop.

Then, out of the blue, came this little random PM about eating pizza out of the trash or something and I had no idea what the in the world to think. I think we've talked on AIM a couple times since then and I can say my view of you has changed drastically.

I, however, have always thought that you were a pretty smart cookie and definitely had a few things going for you. It seems pretty obvious to me that you've got a killer personality and you're a fairly confident individual which leads me to believe that everything'll turn out super for you somewhere down the line... it just might take a little while to get there. F all that noise about getting fired for stupid mistakes and just pick up the pieces (yeah... Average White Band) and move on.

I don't quite get the whole Han Solo thing, but whatever... we've all got our weird little things. Every time I see a Han Solo cutout it actually makes me think of your screenname, and I'm not so sure that's a good thing. Did I mention I like your glasses a lot? Not for me, that is. But I think they look really swell on you. Seriously. Yeah, the red hair too. To die for.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 12:09 AM
Goat head
Don't know you well enough. Sorry, dude.

HEIRESS
06-28-2005, 12:10 AM
I'm hi-jacking his thread!

Heiress you're superhot and you were one of the first people to talk to me on MSN and we complained about having big tater tots and it was cool! You should move to the U.S. so we can hang out. (y)

oh yer too much!
so yeah, whatever happened to our big plans to start up a bikini top business strictly for the ladies bigger than a Bcup goddamnnnnnnnn

cosmo105
06-28-2005, 12:11 AM
oh yer too much!
so yeah, whatever happened to our big plans to start up a bikini top business strictly for the ladies bigger than a Bcup goddamnnnnnnnn
shut up :(

DipDipDive
06-28-2005, 12:12 AM
:)

DandyFop
06-28-2005, 12:15 AM
I really and honestly used to think you hated me. Of course, I based this all on that one time when things were a little heated on the board because of certain members doing things and other members doing other things and blah blah blah. I made a post kind of mocking the whole thing and you busted in with something super bitchy to say or something. I don't remember exactly, but that's pretty much what lead me to believe that I was on the shit list from Ms. DandyFop.

Then, out of the blue, came this little random PM about eating pizza out of the trash or something and I had no idea what the in the world to think. I think we've talked on AIM a couple times since then and I can say my view of you has changed drastically.

Bahahaha, I wonder what that thread was. Do you remember what it was about? I seriously don't. I don't know why the hell I wrote you that pizza PM either. But I'm glad I did now! Thanks for the compliments dude, you made my day.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 12:15 AM
I wanted to do this, but I have this uncontrollable fixation with sugarcoating. i could never really tell anyone what I really thought of them. Most people would probably be shocked at what I thought of them.
The illustrious Ms. Mae. Ah, well let's see what I've got in store for you...

I'm honestly not really sure what I think about you. You kind of strike me as one of those people that's just entirely too nice to even be real. I'm not saying that you're a fake or anything... but I would think that someone has to draw the line somewhere. You're so impossibly nice, it seems like, that I hope you never have children because they'll simply do whatever they want.

I've also noticed that you seem to be doing the whole weight-loss thing. Good deal, miss. I've actually been doing a little bit of that myself. Of course, I've got a little bit further to go than you, but the longest journey starts with a single step, right? In your case, from the pictures I've seen, I don't really know why it's much of a concern for you though. You already look like a pretty physically fit person and, if RobMoney doesn't mind my saying so, a pretty attractive lady to boot. I particularly like those weird little glances you give the camera that always make me think of Bugs Bunny right after he put dynamite in someone's pants or something.

Other than those two (minor) things, I really don't have much of an impression from you. I know you seem like a nice, genuine, and friendly person who wants to lose weight. One of the people with a zillion posts and I can't think of anything to say. Damn. I like you though. Maybe you'll have to call me again sometime when you and Mr. Money are drinking again... that'd be sweet.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 12:25 AM
here
That really made me think of someone calling off roll in a classroom for some reason. I was always more the type to say "present" for some reason though. I think it's 'cause I used to think it made me sound smarter or something. Whatever, I was a weird kid.

I know you hate the way I type. Or maybe you hate the way I organize my thoughts and they come out on the computer screen. Anyway, I know you hate one of those two things. I guess I can't really please 'em all... to be completely honest it kind of irks me a little bit that something like that could make someone think less of me, so I guess I've got a small grudge against you. Stupid... yeah, I know.

You really seem like someone I could hang out with every once in a while though. We probably wouldn't really be friends, per se... but we would be casual acquaintances that hung out every once in a while. At the risk of sounding like a creepy old man or something... I can tell you're kind of a fiesty girl and sometimes that scares the living crap out of me.

I kind of think you're a little bit more of a partier than most of the people I hang out with too. Not to say that it's a bad thing... but it's something to note. The pictures of the chicks with the underwear on outside their clothes that were all furry and stuff... yeah, pure class. Ha, I got a kick out of it anyway.

You know, in a couple pictures you've posted you've got really nice eyes too. I swear I'm not hitting on you. Just something I thought I'd mention. Whether the way I type annoys you or not, you're pretty much cool in my book.

RobMoney
06-28-2005, 12:29 AM
AHHH....Giddyup!

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 12:31 AM
i always find these threads extremely interesting
The man that has made attention-seeking into a fine art. That's at least a small part of what strikes me about you.

That combined with the fact that you like hitting on anything female and then go on the other end of the spectrum and act all hoighty-toighty when it comes about communicating with people over the internet. Really I think (or, more accurately, I'm pretty sure) that it's all an act to keep up some tough guy shield you've got going for some reason.

There's something about being so stereotypically male that it's disgusting that you take delight in, and I'm not sure anyone can really understand it other than you. If I were a psychologist I'd say it has something to do with seeking negative attention and ask you how your relationship was with your mother... but I'm not, so I won't. I'll just continue doing what I've been doing which is make generalizations and conclusions based on a few posts I've read from people I've never actually interacted with in my entire life.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Bahahaha, I wonder what that thread was. Do you remember what it was about? I seriously don't.
I think it had something to do with Mr. Psyz and an IM conversation with minton. I don't exactly remember the whole thing... but it pretty much amounted to him thinking that minton said he was better than all the "normal" message board people and Psyz getting angry about it.

I, on the other hand, just thought the whole thing was silly and blown out of proportion... so I made fun of it. Don't hit me, okay?

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 01:09 AM
how's your gorgeous littly puppy?
Max is doing just fine, thanks. He actually looks a little skinny though... so I think I'm going to start feeding him more. But sometimes I leave him food out during the day (while I'm at work) and I come back and he doesn't even eat it all. It's not even a full portion of what he usually gets for the day, 'cause I put it in a smaller bowl... so I dunno.

You seem like a nice enough girl. You've got the whole internet hook-up thing going on and you live in a far away country. I don't really think we're usually posting around the same time, so I think I miss over a lot of your posts.

I think I remember once you posting something about not being able to have kids and that makes me kind of sad for you. Not that I know all the joys about having kids or anything... but it is something that I'd like to be able to do someday with the right girl, so I can't imagine what it must be like knowing you can't. Then again, maybe I made all that up.

You posted something once about learning a little bit about DJ'ing and scratching... so I think that's super cool since I'm doing that stuff myself a little bit. Having a job has really killed that for me though so hopefully I can start doing some time management and get it together. Anyway, I think it's something you should keep doing and keep that stuff going... the world needs more female DJ's. F'real.

Mr Films
06-28-2005, 01:29 AM
let's hear it

TAL
06-28-2005, 02:53 AM
Has it changed since last time?

Lindsey_1535
06-28-2005, 03:13 AM
I wanna know now...............................pizzzzzza pop

synch
06-28-2005, 03:53 AM
Go on then :)

Knuckles
06-28-2005, 04:50 AM
if you ever get around to it...

Loppfessor
06-28-2005, 07:35 AM
Yeah me next

Qdrop
06-28-2005, 07:45 AM
dude, you should just skip to me....

cause every fucking thing you've typed has been WAAAAY too positive....

you need someone you hate (like me) to balance this shit out.

come....give me you best shot, big boy...

Homsar
06-28-2005, 08:48 AM
I'm the bride and groom for umbrellas.

bigblu89
06-28-2005, 09:03 AM
OK I'll bite.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 09:57 AM
I am actually interested in what you have to say.
I have no idea how you got so many damn posts, but whatever. That shit is seriously bonkers.

You're another one of those cats that I see people giving shit to for no real good reason and I don't completely understand it. As far as I can tell you're pretty cool and have got a decently good personality and seem to really relate to people pretty well.

Then again, I might be a little bit bias 'cause I think I remember you telling me I was funny once or something like those lines. It always kind of makes my day when I get noticed somehow, so don't read into it too much.

It looks like you're all over the place with something to say on almost everything though, which isn't always a good thing but it isn't really a bad thing either.

I think there's a lot of people out there that you must annoy for some reason... I guess I'll have to look deeper into that one.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Go for it.
I'm not even 100% sure of who the hell you are. I used to think you were some sort of re-incarnation of Futterman's, but that's pretty obvious that your're not now since you aren't typing like an idiot.

You've got a bit of an attention seeker in you that I can see. The post about the SAT scores and a few other little things set me off on this fact. Come on, who seriously takes the SAT's without knowing a damn thing about it, whether or not they got a good score or not? That shit basically screams, "Hey, suckers! I'm smart, I fuckin' know it, I kind of proved it, and now I want you idiots to know it too. Oh, and while you're all kissing my smart ass, I'm going to feign ignorance on whether I'm really smart or not. Sweet, huh?" Maybe not quite that drastic, but somewhere in the ballpark.

From looking at your other posts, it looks like you spend entirely too much time in Sure Shots. Maybe that's just your thing though... some sort of visualization or something, I dunno. Seems like someone that's so damn smart would have other things to say to real conversations other than just lookin' at a bunch of pictures.

Other than that stuff, I haven't really noticed a whole lot about you. Oh well.

kll
06-28-2005, 10:26 AM
dirty boy

Qdrop
06-28-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm not even 100% sure of who the hell you are. I used to think you were some sort of re-incarnation of Futterman's, but that's pretty obvious that your're not now since you aren't typing like an idiot.

You've got a bit of an attention seeker in you that I can see. The post about the SAT scores and a few other little things set me off on this fact. Come on, who seriously takes the SAT's without knowing a damn thing about it, whether or not they got a good score or not? That shit basically screams, "Hey, suckers! I'm smart, I fuckin' know it, I kind of proved it, and now I want you idiots to know it too. Oh, and while you're all kissing my smart ass, I'm going to feign ignorance on whether I'm really smart or not. Sweet, huh?" Maybe not quite that drastic, but somewhere in the ballpark.

From looking at your other posts, it looks like you spend entirely too much time in Sure Shots. Maybe that's just your thing though... some sort of visualization or something, I dunno. Seems like someone that's so damn smart would have other things to say to real conversations other than just lookin' at a bunch of pictures.

Other than that stuff, I haven't really noticed a whole lot about you. Oh well.

oh...SLAM!

that's what i'm talkin about....

ericlee
06-28-2005, 10:36 AM
Don't know you well enough. Sorry, dude.

it's allright. I'm only here for a few posts a day with hopes to make ya'll chuckle a bit. Quite the busy guy I am these days.

avignon
06-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Hector_Sancho
06-28-2005, 11:38 AM
oh...SLAM!

that's what i'm talkin about....
That wasn't even that insulting.

adam_f
06-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Curious.

P of R
06-28-2005, 11:39 AM
*post*

Hector_Sancho
06-28-2005, 11:41 AM
In the past month or so this part of the board has gotten a lot less interesting so I go over there because theres always something new.

avignon
06-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Why is it that when I post in these types of threads, the person never gets around to me?

beastieangel01
06-28-2005, 12:44 PM
okie donkey.

skinnybutphat
06-28-2005, 12:58 PM
I can't believe you drove hours just to go White Castle.

ToucanSpam
06-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Fair enough. I respect your opinion because it is honest.

TurdBerglar
06-28-2005, 03:51 PM
The man that has made attention-seeking into a fine art. That's at least a small part of what strikes me about you.

That combined with the fact that you like hitting on anything female and then go on the other end of the spectrum and act all hoighty-toighty when it comes about communicating with people over the internet. Really I think (or, more accurately, I'm pretty sure) that it's all an act to keep up some tough guy shield you've got going for some reason.

There's something about being so stereotypically male that it's disgusting that you take delight in, and I'm not sure anyone can really understand it other than you. If I were a psychologist I'd say it has something to do with seeking negative attention and ask you how your relationship was with your mother... but I'm not, so I won't. I'll just continue doing what I've been doing which is make generalizations and conclusions based on a few posts I've read from people I've never actually interacted with in my entire life.

that attention statement i take as a compliment. and i don't consider myself a toughguy here or in real life. and what did you mean about hitting on the females and then being all hoity toity about cumminiacteing on the internet?

Tone Capone
06-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Yep.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Be gentle with me, Squirrel.
It looks like you try really hard to be everyone's friend. I wouldn't say you do it all the time... but it's kind of like you're walking around on eggshells all the time. You just want to make sure that everyon is happy, content, and has no real problems with you. I guess that's alright since you're, techincally, only looking out for your own well-being.

I fail to see how well that would've gone over in the political discussion though... you used to be one of those cats, right? Yeah, I think so. Over out there spoutin' off the evils of conservatives and tryin' to save the environment or something like that.

You've got some of those weird threadless tees too, don't you? You're the one that takes all the emo pictures right? With all the threadless tees that tell how depressed you are and don't get any chicks? I don't really think that stuff is cool, but whatever. Yeah. To each his own.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 09:10 PM
be rough with me, ss :cool:
You're one of the best lookin' people I've ever seen on the internet. I'm not hitting on you or anything, it's just fact. Maybe that means I don't get out much or something, but whatever.

I really like the fact that you're from the New York area. I've never been there, but it just seems like the type of place that I'd totally dig on and have tons of fun in. The endless possibilities of all the restaurants and shops to go to are totally amazing. I can't even fake the funk on that.

I don't know what all this stuff about going into a mental hospital is though. You never struck as someone that could actually be considered crazy. You still don't, really. So I guess that's something I'm unsure about. I'm not trying to be nosy, but it's something that makes me a little curious.

I also used to wonder how you were doing with your little "substance abuse" problem or whatever you want to call it. I know none of this stuff is really my business, but whatever. I figure if it was bad enough that your friends confronted you about it, then it might be something to consider looking into. At the time it seemed to me, from what I read, like you were just brushing them off and being all, "Oh, they don't know what's going on and they don't understand," which I thought was pretty stupid. These people care about you and they aren't doing it just to wet their own whistle... so that's one thing to think about.

Yeah, that's about it. I've always dug your personality and it's pretty obvious that your friends care about you, so you must be some kind of special to someone out there. You've also got that weird, kinda dark sense of humor that's pretty cool too (for example, the joke about beating up your brother and throwing him down the stairs). Yeah.

ScarySquirrel
06-28-2005, 11:29 PM
just don't sit on me
I honestly don't have an opinion of you. I know who you are, I read your posts from time to time, but you've never really struck me a certain way. You are vanilla ice-cream.

Chicka B
06-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Hit me! If you know me that is. :(

tracky
06-28-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm glad that had "-cream" ;) I don't wanna take Rob's gig

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
06-28-2005, 11:38 PM
whatcha think about me, Scary? :)

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 01:32 PM
BICHEZ N NIGGAZ
Man, way back when we could change our screennames, you were one of the first people that stood out to me. I don't know why, really, 'cause I didn't think you were particularly funny or anything... but just something about the name Shah of Iran or something. That was weird.

Which kind of describes your sense of humor. It's a lot different from most people's usual sense of humor, but almost everyone appreciates it. I think that's definitley one of your better qualities and people recognize it. Sometimes it doesn't even have to be something that actually is funny, you just bust out with something so completely out there and off the wall that people don't have many other options other than to laugh.

Checkin' out the Other Music forum I've noticed your into a lot of that underground hip-hop stuff, which is super cool in my book. I think there's been a couple cases when you dismiss a group I like a lot and call 'em shit or something and that always pisses me off when cool people don't like other cool stuff. It's kind of like finding out someone really cool you know is a nazi... or a republican.

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 01:38 PM
You're neurotic like a yo-yo
You used to be my romeo :cool:
I don't think we'd get along very well in real life. Our attitudes and ideas of how things are/supposed to be are totally different and I think that kind of shows in our different posts.

I think a lot of what you used to type was pretty disgusting and merely for shock value too. Something about someone a lot younger than most the people here posting stuff about vaginal crumbs and things of that nature will set most people off kilter. On that same note, I think most people recognized it for what it was and just kind of dismissed it as such.

You're also entirely too down on yourself. I don't know if that's just part of the teenage girl process or what, but you seriously need to buck up and give yourself some credit sometimes. I think that one older dude you were going out with may have contributed to this though and losing him was probably one of the best moves you've ever made in your life. Not that I know all the moves you've made in your life... but the point is that it was a smart one.

I kind of think you like trying to start shit with people too. I seem to (kind of) remember you randomly lashing out at me in a thread or two when I never really had done anything to you. Again, I don't know if that just comes along with the territory of growing up or what... but I don't think I ever really did anything like that. Ah, whatever.

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 01:44 PM
*badonka donk*
Diana, you're never on AIM hardly anymore. Not that we ever talked a whole hell of a lot... but I kind of miss the random conversations every now and then.

You're one wacky person, I'll give you that much. I really can't imagine what hanging out with you for a night out on the town would be like. All I really know is that I think there would be a lot of crazy shit going on and none of it would be anything that I had ever even imagined would happen.

Last I knew you still had the Wayne connection going on and I think that's really cool considering he's in Chicago (right?) and you're still way over in the D.C. area (right?). Stuff like that takes patience and ton of character and it's pretty cool that y'all have it and are able to pull it off. For the record, I still miss that damn third "e."

You really don't seem to be around the boards too much anymore either. Come on, buster... get it together and start rockin' it out, man.

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 01:58 PM
gimmegimmegimme
As if I haven't already given you enough stuff? It's not everyday a board member gets a CD from me, dude.

You're one hell of a smart cookie and I've got nothing but mad, crazy-go-nuts respect for that. As a matter of fact, you're probably entirely too smart to ever realistically hang out with someone like me. There are few things cooler than a girl who can sit around and spew forth stuff about chemistry and biology or whatever it is that you ramble on every now and then. I can't even begin to comprehend the amounts of money you're probably going to make with the knowledge floating around in that noggin of yours.

You've totally got all the beauty to go along with all that stuff too. But, I don't need to be tellin' you all that since you hear enough of it every single time you post something in the Family Album thread. It really, for the most part, is all true though. Some people take it a little overboard though. You know what I'm sayin'.

I can tell you're one of those goofy people too. Which kind of downplays those smarts that are runnin' the game inside that mind of yours. It's always good to see someone who actually is super brainy and doesn't act like their shit don't stink because they've got the knowledge to destroy you entirely if they wanted.

Stop drinking shitty American beer though.

hpdrifter
06-29-2005, 02:03 PM
You probably don't know enough about me... That's what I keep getting in these threads. I guess I need to post more.

HEIRESS
06-29-2005, 02:32 PM
As if I haven't already given you enough stuff? It's not everyday a board member gets a CD from me, dude.

You're one hell of a smart cookie and I've got nothing but mad, crazy-go-nuts respect for that. As a matter of fact, you're probably entirely too smart to ever realistically hang out with someone like me. There are few things cooler than a girl who can sit around and spew forth stuff about chemistry and biology or whatever it is that you ramble on every now and then. I can't even begin to comprehend the amounts of money you're probably going to make with the knowledge floating around in that noggin of yours.

You've totally got all the beauty to go along with all that stuff too. But, I don't need to be tellin' you all that since you hear enough of it every single time you post something in the Family Album thread. It really, for the most part, is all true though. Some people take it a little overboard though. You know what I'm sayin'.

I can tell you're one of those goofy people too. Which kind of downplays those smarts that are runnin' the game inside that mind of yours. It's always good to see someone who actually is super brainy and doesn't act like their shit don't stink because they've got the knowledge to destroy you entirely if they wanted.

Stop drinking shitty American beer though.

this made my day

yi yi yi!

ps. my mom gave the CD sent to me the thumbs up even :cool:

beastiegirrl101
06-29-2005, 03:40 PM
I dont think you ever told me, did you?

alruggs
06-29-2005, 03:45 PM
I think you made me cry last time.

kll
06-29-2005, 04:52 PM
I think you made me cry last time.
creepy can mean a lot of things, dear... :)

Loppfessor
06-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Dude I totally got skipped....I even tried to help justify your homophobia!

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 08:52 PM
:)
You're definitely one of the more interesting characters on the board. I can't really decide why that is, but if I could put it in stone, you bet I would.

Even though I'm not into sports and all that jazz, I think it's totally awesome that you are. I think it'd be interesting to see you interacting with a group of "real guys" all sitting around watching some baseball game and you throwing it down with all of 'em. Most interesting to me would be the level of trash talk that I'm sure would be going around once you got going.

Along that note, I think some people might find that aspect of your personality a little intimidating. Or, depending on who it is, really intimidating. I don't think it would be an issue if we ever met though, 'cause I'd have this feeling going into it that you'd just be joshing around. Maybe I'd be wrong though. I dunno.

You and I are going to meet up someday in Chi-town and you're going to show me all the hotspots the locals visit, so that's super cool. I think we used to talk on AIM way back in the day... like, a seriously long time ago. Apparently I wasn't creepy enough back then, 'cause you still acknowledge my existence. That's an okay thing though.

Pizza with goat cheese. Or maybe the name of the place has something to do with goats. I don't remember. I'm an idiot though.

alruggs
06-29-2005, 08:57 PM
creepy can mean a lot of things, dear... :)
and none of them good :(

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
AHHH....Giddyup!
I'm honestly not really sure what to think of you. I have this feeling that if someone is on your good side then there's nothing you wouldn't do for them... but if they're on your bad side then you couldn't give a shit less about them. Or something like that.

Seeing the contradiction between your personality on the board and Mae's is something that I, personally, find really interesting. I think sometimes you might go a little bit out of your way to be an asshole and have others think, "Man, there's someone I don't want to cross anytime soon."

It also seems to me that when someone does get on your bad side, there's no letting it go. I'm not positive if that's something that's egged on from both sides of disagreements, but I've seen you (and others) seemingly follow people around in different threads just to come in and say some jackass comment to them.

Most likely, it's just some little quirk of who RobMoney really is. I'm of the belief that deep down you really are a great guy, 'cause you've got one of the nicest people in the world jockin' you as your girlfriend. There's probably just some time that needs to be spent with you before that "softer" side of you comes out. That's my theory at least.

DipDipDive
06-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Pizza with goat cheese. Or maybe the name of the place has something to do with goats. I don't remember. I'm an idiot though.

The Billy Goat Grill! Best cheeseburgers in Chicago and possibly in America.

Thanks, Adam. You know I got made love for ya. :)

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 09:28 PM
let's hear it
I know I said it last time, but it still stands. You're out there doing what you like doing, making films, and that's totally respectable. Even if it might not be paying the bills, you're reppin' hard and there isn't a whole lot that's cooler than that, man.

Didn't you post something from a movie where you're chillin' as an extra a few feet from Kevin Spacey? I think I remember that and thought it was pretty cool. I like Kevin Spacey a lot, so that was super neat. Seriously, you don't even know.

I notice you post in the Other Music forum a lot and it looks like you've got decent enough opinion of music. Even if I don't always agree with what you've got to say about something, you're usually pretty good at putting what you do have to say into something that makes sense. You gotta respect someone who at least has reasoning and justification standing up behind their opinions other than just "That's the way it is because I said so." Yeah, you know what I'm sayin'.

No fakin' the funk though, I look forward to the day when I can plop down on the couch and watch a DVD from a fellow board member. So get to working on it.

ScarySquirrel
06-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Has it changed since last time?
No. Not really. I know you as more than just "that dude from Finland" though. I think our posting times are entirely different for me to take notice, honestly.

You've got super blonde hair though. That's the awesome thing to have lately... all the kids are dying it to look just like you, TAL. That should wet your whistle right there.

skinnybutphat
06-30-2005, 06:40 AM
The Billy Goat Grill! Best cheeseburgers in Chicago and possibly in America.

It's those fresh ass buns.

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 07:40 AM
true, i think i found a "post here" thread i haven't posted in yet

hit me with your best shot

ScarySquirrel
06-30-2005, 10:11 AM
I wanna know now...............................pizzzzzza pop
You've got a zillion and a half posts and I have no idea. That kind of makes me feel like poo.

ScarySquirrel
06-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Go on then :)
Read Lindsey's and you'll pretty much know how I feel.

Rock
06-30-2005, 10:16 AM
"No, seriously, come on, do it. Do it."

kll
06-30-2005, 10:21 AM
I can't believe you ignored my 'dirty boy' comment...

ScarySquirrel
06-30-2005, 10:23 AM
if you ever get around to it...
It's come down to the point that I'm doing these for people that aren't even here anymore. While I'm at it... let me apologize for taking so long for everyone. Between school, work, sleep, and everything else it's kind of hard to stay on top of it all. I can't post from work like some of y'all. Anyway, on with the show!

Knuckles, you are probably one of the newer members that everyone instantly fell in love with. It's definitely the Photoshop skills and the humor that you display with it... without that, you'd probably be thrown out to the sharks like the rest of the "new" people. Or maybe not, 'cause you're pretty cool anyway.

You're seriously a scary lookin' dude. I wouldn't want to encounter you in an alleyway anywhere anytime soon, 'cause I think I'd crap my pants. Maybe I could set up some sort of competition with this other scary looking guy I know who's really not that scary and you two can do a battle royale. I think that would be pretty sweet.

Other than the Photoshop stuff and the scariness, I really don't have much of an impression of you. I don't think I've ever really seen you post much else than the Photoshop stuff... Oh well. It's all over now.

ScarySquirrel
06-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah me next
Wait a minute... I thought you and ToucanSpam were the same person. No kidding. I seriously did.

Qdrop
06-30-2005, 10:34 AM
Wait a minute... I thought you and ToucanSpam were the same person. No kidding. I seriously did.

HA!

wow. i mean...there are insults....and then there are INSULTS....

kll
06-30-2005, 10:35 AM

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

ScarySquirrel
06-30-2005, 10:44 AM
dude, you should just skip to me....

cause every fucking thing you've typed has been WAAAAY too positive....

you need someone you hate (like me) to balance this shit out.

come....give me you best shot, big boy...
I almost considered breaking this post down into multiple points and responding to each one...

I really don't think you're a bad dude at all. My thinking says you've got some sort of problem with authority, or people who you interpret as having some sort of authority, 'cause you're on a mission to prove everyone wrong. I think a lot of the time it wouldn't even matter if you agreed with the person initially or not... you seem like someone that likes to argue just for the sake of an argument.

You also give yourself entirely too much credit. I don't know why you would think I hated you when I've never really said so or done anything to give you that impression. Sure, we had that minor disagreement back in the day about my employment and getting the government checks, but that's far from a reason to hate someone. Also, statements like "I'm hardly ever wrong," would also make someone such as myself think you're giving yourself a bit too much credit a lot of the time. My Psychology 101 class has me thinking you didn't receive enough praise as a child and, as a result of that, are always out affirming your own greatness to this day to make up for it. Of course, I only took 101 because it was a general education requirement (damn liberal arts college!) and never pursued it further, so I could be totally off.

Despite those points, it's obvious that you're a smart dude and you've got a grasp of the world around you. You're good at pushing people's buttons when you want to and dissecting things people say in order to make them easier for you to rip apart. That stuff isn't always as easy as some people make it out to be, so good on ya.

I think I've seen a few pictures of you behind the turntables too, which earns you a ton of points in my book. I've never listened to anything you've done though... so maybe we'll have to work that out someday. As long as it doesn't suck. Is that what's on your SoundClick page or what? Yeah, hook me up with a mix or something, man.

Qdrop
06-30-2005, 11:25 AM
I almost considered breaking this post down into multiple points and responding to each one... why does everyone get so annoyed when i do that? i'm just being organized.

I really don't think you're a bad dude at all. My thinking says you've got some sort of problem with authority, or people who you interpret as having some sort of authority, this is quite true. i admit it.

'cause you're on a mission to prove everyone wrong. I think a lot of the time it wouldn't even matter if you agreed with the person initially or not... you seem like someone that likes to argue just for the sake of an argument. not true.

Also, statements like "I'm hardly ever wrong," would also make someone such as myself think you're giving yourself a bit too much credit a lot of the time. My Psychology 101 class has me thinking you didn't receive enough praise as a child and, as a result of that, are always out affirming your own greatness to this day to make up for it.
you know...the part of not recieveing enough praise is very very true. particularly from a father figure.
i never had a good one my whole life.
i understand that alot of great thinkers have been known to not have father figures...thus are always looking for security in the world through knowledge and control/undestanding of thier surroundings.....
hmmm...

I think I've seen a few pictures of you behind the turntables too, which earns you a ton of points in my book. it's my passion...my other life.

I've never listened to anything you've done though... so maybe we'll have to work that out someday. As long as it doesn't suck. Is that what's on your SoundClick page or what? Yeah, hook me up with a mix or something, man.

yeah, the audio street shit is my own production i've done...though those are old and i'm gonna be uploading some new shit very soon...and i'm finishing an album as well.

here's a mix i did live with my buddy about 3 years ago....we used to have a couple residencies at clubs...and were kinda sponsered by a skate shop...this is there site
http://www.theloungelife.com/download.html

click on the Qdrop link to hear mine.

i actually am completing a brand new Oldschool-to-newschool hip hop mix.
i'll be posting it and will be sending out copies to anyone who wants one...
consider yourself on the list....

you got anything i can listen to?

Loppfessor
06-30-2005, 02:01 PM

You just made what could be your last mistake ever....*sinister look*