PDA

View Full Version : i think i gotta get a second job

insertnamehere
06-28-2005, 01:40 PM
suck to be poor :(

insertnamehere
06-28-2005, 01:46 PM
PHOTO- PART-TIME PHOTOGRAPHER Needed The Nation's largest photo guide publisher is looking for a part time photographer to service Greenville and surrounding areas. No experience necessary Camera and supplies provided Excellent training and compensation. Please fax resume and cover letter

wow that sounds awesome. think i could do it? ive kidna had experience with photography. only i dont really have anythign i coudl put in a resume. i dont know how to make a resume.... or what a cover letter is. that would be awesome though. what do you suppose they want pictures of? photo guide like hey come visit this city look how nice is it?

i gotta figure out how to make a resume

insertnamehere
06-28-2005, 01:48 PM
wait, autotrader415... i guess its taking pictures of cars?

oh well, sounds easy. and its a job. and i woudlnt have to be a cashier at a grocery store or something stupid like that.

insertnamehere
06-28-2005, 01:48 PM
i have works :(

insertnamehere
06-28-2005, 01:51 PM
ok, i found a template. but now i dont know what to put. like for objective do i put "part time photographer" or like "i am interested in applying for the blah blah blah blah"

insertnamehere
06-28-2005, 02:18 PM
i hope i get this job and it's awesome and it pays good. and its an added bonus that its for the autotrader. see, part of the reason i need a second job is cause my car is busted up. maybe i can find a sweet deal on a car.