PDA

View Full Version : how to make a resume/cover letter

insertnamehere
06-28-2005, 02:28 PM
ok, so this kinda goes with my other thread, but i figured id start a new one specifically to give advice on how to do this. For one, i dont have much to put in the resume. ive never had any job experience in the field, i do have personal experience w/ photography thoguh, so i can write about that. but it says you dont need experience anyway. im supposed to write a cover letter, but i dont konw how to format it because it doesnt give a company name or adress or anything, just an email adress and a fax number, and the email adress is @autotrader415.com. It says to put Attn: Photography Coordinator, so could i just email with that Attn as the subject and then just type an email thats like "yeah im qualified for this job because..." and make my sad emptly little resume an attachment?

my resume template that i pulled up has Objective, Qualifications, Education, and Relevent Experience, and at the bottom has references available upon requests, which i COULD get a reference for my photography experience it would just be a pain to hunt her down.

should i say somewhere that i have samples i could show them of my photography?