PDA

View Full Version : I'm never sick

King of Rock II
06-28-2005, 04:45 PM
cosmo's post about her being hungover but not hungover made me think about how I never ever get sick.

sometimes when I don't want to go to work I call in sick or whatever but I'm never actually sick. I never have headaches either.

I can't remember the last time I was really sick and had to stay in bed and stuff. Maybe one time in highschool.

so I'm wondering does this make me Unbreakable like Bruce Willis in that horrible movie Unbreakable or maybe it's not that exceptional and people hardly ever get sick and 99% of the time people call in sick they're lying because they just want to stay home?

TurdBerglar
06-28-2005, 04:48 PM
im rarely sick myself. most of the time people are just tired when they call out of work

cosmo105
06-28-2005, 04:49 PM
steger never gets sick worse than a case of the sniffles because of his Crohn's. he has an overactive immune system. i think it's pretty cool. he's only ever really been sick like twice in his life, and it was really, really bad. sometimes i'm jealous of his superhuman t-cells.

cosmo105
06-28-2005, 04:56 PM
well duh. of course it comes with that. but at least it is kind of nice to never have to worry about getting sick.

marsdaddy
06-28-2005, 05:09 PM
From this sample, I'll conclude mental illness is caused by lack of colds.

King of Rock II
06-28-2005, 05:16 PM
That's a relatively small sample you're basing that conclusion on ;)