PDA

View Full Version : so this star wars stuff

King of Rock II
06-28-2005, 08:18 PM
how did it end anyway? i'm not gonna see that third movie so you might as well tell me. i dont know a whole lot about it, but this kid has turned into dark vader or something, even though he was the chosen one, or something. then what happens? did it turn out somebody else was the chosen one and he killed all the bad guys, or did the bad guys win or what

ToucanSpam
06-28-2005, 08:19 PM
evil won.

King of Rock II
06-28-2005, 08:21 PM
and then in part 6 evil finally lost?

ToucanSpam
06-28-2005, 08:23 PM
correct.

King of Rock II
06-28-2005, 08:32 PM
(y) thanks.

thats all i needed to know really.

ToucanSpam
06-28-2005, 08:35 PM
it really is all you need to know about Star Wars.

Evil wins for a while, then good does.

What fascinates me is the characters that represent evil and good in their own ways.

King PSYZ
06-28-2005, 08:36 PM
oh and they ignored several plot points from the orginal films

like how obi wan was trained by yoda, not some qui gon jinn
how obi wan knew nothing of leia even though they had him holding her right after birth
how leia remembered her mother for the first few years of her life
how it's sorta odd that darth vader couldn't find his son at his only living realtives house on his home planet
ect.

ToucanSpam
06-28-2005, 08:42 PM
oh and they ignored several plot points from the orginal films

Let's do this thing.

like how obi wan was trained by yoda, not some qui gon jinn

Well, you can't refute that. I dont understand either.

how obi wan knew nothing of leia even though they had him holding her right after birth

It was important that Obi Wan hide the fact that he knew of Leia. Once Luke knew, Vader could easily find out.

how leia remembered her mother for the first few years of her life

Ohhhh, I love it when people bring this up. She is referring to her adpoted mother, Mrs. Organa. She doesn't knwo she was adopted until she finds out Luke is her brother, etc.
how it's sorta odd that darth vader couldn't find his son at his only living realtives house on his home planet
ect.

Yeah, that was stupid. I'm glad you didnt mention how he couldn't find Yoda...cause I can whoop ya on that one.

King PSYZ
06-28-2005, 09:05 PM
well supposedly in the original cut they show yoda going to degobah and im sorry but the most powerful jedi would be noticed by darth or the emperor

ToucanSpam
06-28-2005, 09:08 PM
well supposedly in the original cut they show yoda going to degobah and im sorry but the most powerful jedi would be noticed by darth or the emperor
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH NO

Little did Vader, or the Emporer know, Yoda found a planet which contained a massive amount of life forms. There were so many that one life would be undetected. Yes, it is true that Yoda would have been detectable by a powerful Force-sensitive user, BUT he gambled that the masive life readings would mask his large medichlorian count. And it did.