PDA

View Full Version : It's Christmas already!

Pres Zount
06-29-2005, 10:34 AM
"Oh joy!" I hear the children sing!

But is it really?

Maybe, but maybe not. Imagine if it was. Imagine if it was christmas everyday! KILL ME.You would get presents every time you woke up! KILL ME NOW.

In this thead we debate the outrageous notion that Christmas should be everyday.

I think it should: you would get more presents. simple as that.

zorra_chiflada
06-29-2005, 10:37 AM
"Oh joy!" I hear the children sing!

But is it really?

Maybe, but maybe not. Imagine if it was. Imagine if it was christmas everyday! KILL ME.You would get presents every time you woke up! KILL ME NOW.

In this thead we debate the outrageous notion that Christmas should be everyday.

I think it should: you would get more presents. simple as that.

you would totally go to church everyday.

"athiest?" whatever. get your rosary beads out.

icy manipulator
06-29-2005, 10:52 AM
it is christmas day everyday on christmas island! :eek:

zorra_chiflada
06-29-2005, 10:56 AM
are there children receiving presents every day?

icy manipulator
06-29-2005, 11:00 AM
yes, they get the present of having school everyday (n)

Parkey
06-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Are you Roy Hudd?

icy manipulator
06-29-2005, 11:34 AM
wtf?

Parkey
06-29-2005, 11:39 AM
"Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday..."

Yorkshire~Rose
06-29-2005, 11:43 AM
"Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday..."

Parkey! Now i thought you knew your music. Roy WOOD sang that. Roy Hudd is the bloke who was recently in Coronation Street. :D

You should be forced to listen to Wizzard on repeat for 24 hours.

adam_f
06-29-2005, 11:50 AM
If it were Christmas everyday I think the shine would wear off and no one would give a damn anymore. So Christmas everyday would suck. Not to mention I'm too poor to buy gifts everyday.

enree erzweglle
06-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Getting gifts everyday, to me, would be an anti-Christmas.
I don't like getting gifts.
I hate it when people buy me shit--mostly because no one can really afford it,
I don't much need anything, and I'm constantly trying to simplify instead of accrue.

If it were Christmas everyday I think the shine would wear off and no one would give a damn anymore. So Christmas everyday would suck. Not to mention I'm too poor to buy gifts everyday.
I agree. I was going to say that it would be nice for it to be Christmas every day because everyone is SO FUCKING NICE for the entire month of December. It's unreal. But I think you're right...they'd just get used to it and then we wouldn't even have December anymore.

adam_f
06-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Plus, something always goes wrong with me, and I don't want to be in the hospital on Christmas.

Parkey
06-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Parkey! Now i thought you knew your music. Roy WOOD sang that. Roy Hudd is the bloke who was recently in Coronation Street. :D

You should be forced to listen to Wizzard on repeat for 24 hours.
He lives in my town too...