PDA

View Full Version : It's not the heat it's the humidity.

Yeti
06-29-2005, 08:38 PM
Palm Beach County Florida is #1 for high humidity in the United States. The Weather Channel is in town doing stories for a Top 10 segment on weather extremes.
I feel that high humidity is good for plants, frogs and my silky smooth skin. I just hope I don't get eaten by a Bullhead Shark before my lungs give out from the stuffy air.

Beth
06-29-2005, 08:39 PM
i prefer the mugginess that comes after a violent afternoon thunderstorm.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
06-29-2005, 08:41 PM
oh man, dont tell me that. Im going down to Florida on Tuesday!!
Meh, the heat isnt that bad, I lived down there so im used to it.

Rancid_Beasties
06-29-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm wearing the beasties shirt with that on it now (y)

The humidity, and the heat, is non existant where I am right now. Its about 3-5 degrees celcius.

zorra_chiflada
06-29-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm wearing the beasties shirt with that on it now (y)

The humidity, and the heat, is non existant where I am right now. Its about 3-5 degrees celcius.

no shit?! i think it's warmer than that here

alruggs
06-29-2005, 09:03 PM
I have had a gallon of water today and multiple applications of lotion and I'm still a parched little fleur.

Rancid_Beasties
06-29-2005, 09:05 PM
no shit?! i think it's warmer than that here
We're getting weird weather here. Yesterday it wasn't so bad in fact it was kinda sunny. Today its grey and slightly drizzling. 2 days ago the fog at night was so thick you couldnt see like 20 metres ahead. Mind you it was like 3 am. Still my hands are fucken blue.

jennyb
06-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Cripes! I was just in Orlando yesterday and wow! That sucked! I was glad to be back in dry, sunny and perfectly warm California today. That air was thick and then turned into a rain shower on steroids. I'm talkin' BUCKETS of water dumping outta the sky. Craziness I tell you. Just craziness.

cosmo105
07-01-2005, 01:34 AM
i can't stand humidity. sweating at 7 am = barf. i'd take desert heat anyday.

hi Yeti. *waves*