PDA

View Full Version : beach house madness

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 01:26 AM
i'm not gonna be here for the next week coz now i'm on holidays and half a dozen of my mates and i going to my mad beach house over at Macleay Island to get absolutely flabbergasted!

looking forward to the mad times of drunken poker, drunken golf and drunker *insert activity here*

and i might've invited some here if they didn't live on the other side of the world :p

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 01:29 AM
do australians really eat vegemite and enjoy it?

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 01:32 AM

some will eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon, but in my case i fucking hate the stuff. i dont think i've touched it since i was 12

zorra_chiflada
06-30-2005, 01:33 AM

i eat it every day. no shit.

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 01:34 AM
some will eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon, but in my case i fucking hate the stuff. i dont think i've touched it since i was 12

do you like maramite? or which is more tolerable: maramite or vegemite?

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 01:35 AM
i eat it every day. no shit.

wow, do you have high cholestoral? that stuff is salty

Rancid_Beasties
06-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Never had marmite. I'll stick with vegemite. You should try it (y)

zorra_chiflada
06-30-2005, 01:37 AM
wow, do you have high cholestoral? that stuff is salty

uh, no. it's not like i have it by the tablespoon. it's a flavour enhancer. it's not like you spread it like peanut butter. you only use a tiny bit at a time.

Rancid_Beasties
06-30-2005, 01:40 AM
uh, no. it's not like i have it by the tablespoon. it's a flavour enhancer. it's not like you spread it like peanut butter. you only use a tiny bit at a time.
Says you. Some of us spread it thick (y)

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 01:41 AM
nope, never liked either

and i've never had a pet kangaroo either

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 01:42 AM

as long as you dont eat out of the jar.......... that's just seeeed

zorra_chiflada
06-30-2005, 01:43 AM
^ haha

fuck i hate australian cliches.
like it's some novelty being australian.

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 01:47 AM
Never had marmite. I'll stick with vegemite. You should try it (y)

i've tried both and they both taste really salty, i guess it is an acquired taste

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 01:48 AM
^ haha

fuck i hate australian cliches.
like it's some novelty being australian.

yeah i know, isn't it weird how no other cliches are paid out on this board?

well you'll have excuse me, i have to go change into a fresh pair of khaki's :cool:

zorra_chiflada
06-30-2005, 01:50 AM
yeah, i'm gonna go and wrestle a crocodile or some shit.

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 01:51 AM
yeah i know, isn't it weird how no other cliches are paid out on this board?

well you'll have excuse me, i have to go change into a fresh pair of khaki's :cool:

sorry about the cliche, but i had an australian history class in college and we had to try it, my prof said everybody eats it and i couldn't believe it

let's start some cliches about americans

i am from fargo and everybody always makes fun of my accent because of the movie fargo, ever seen it?

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 01:54 AM
i have seen it but i cant remember it. but the bloody southern state accent has to be the most bogan accent in the world! i cant even think of any american cliches now. well none that dont involve good old george dubya :rolleyes:

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 01:58 AM
btw am i the only one on this board who's from brisbane? you'd think with 2 million people in this city there'd have to be at least one other person :confused:

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 02:00 AM
i have seen it but i cant remember it. but the bloody southern state accent has to be the most bogan accent in the world! i cant even think of any american cliches now. well none that dont involve good old george dubya :rolleyes:

i agree with the southern accent

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 02:01 AM
hey you guys should change the name of this thread to "Aussies Rock"

Btw... do you like crocodile dundee when he was in australia better, or when he visited ny and la? sorry i had to ask

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 02:02 AM
i agree with the southern accent
ok here's a question, does your family have any guns? if so how many? and how many locks do you have on your doors?

everywhere i look it seems that americans are so over the top when it comes to security and protecting themselves

i'mcrafty
06-30-2005, 02:03 AM
Btw... do you like crocodile dundee when he was in australia better, or when he visited ny and la? sorry i had to ask

:D

popcorn girl
06-30-2005, 02:07 AM
ok here's a question, does your family have any guns? if so how many? and how many locks do you have on your doors?

everywhere i look it seems that americans are so over the top when it comes to security and protecting themselves

i personally don't have any guns, but i know a lot of people who do. they claim to have them for hunting purposes. i only have one lock on my door because i live in ND. if you don't know anything about north dakota, it is basically a freezing cold desert that nobody wants to live in. i think we are like the 3rd least populated state. we even tried to change our name to just Dakota because some dumbass thought it would draw more people to our state. i guess the North was scaring people away

icy manipulator
06-30-2005, 05:54 AM
i personally don't have any guns, but i know a lot of people who do. they claim to have them for hunting purposes. i only have one lock on my door because i live in ND. if you don't know anything about north dakota, it is basically a freezing cold desert that nobody wants to live in. i think we are like the 3rd least populated state. we even tried to change our name to just Dakota because some dumbass thought it would draw more people to our state. i guess the North was scaring people away

lol, isn't there some special monument in north dakota?