PDA

View Full Version : fucking hell

jammytastic
06-30-2005, 07:02 PM
its boring being sober.

yeah i fractured my foot. it has a green cast.

4 fucking hours in the hospital.

my mate terry drew some lovely titties on my cast. really classed it up ya know?

i decided there a while ago to give up all "bad" things. so no sex booze or drugs for a few months. nobody thinks i can do it. well fuck the lot of them. i am however gasping for a pint and some mushrooms. and i could do with being fucked like i have no backbone.

goddammit.

TurdBerglar
06-30-2005, 08:16 PM
and i could do with being fucked like i have no backbone.

what the in the hell does that mean?

Beth
06-30-2005, 08:50 PM
if you have to ask...

TurdBerglar
06-30-2005, 08:51 PM
i have a hard time understanding anything she says

ms.peachy
07-01-2005, 03:54 AM
i decided there a while ago to give up all "bad" things. so no sex booze or drugs for a few months. nobody thinks i can do it. well fuck the lot of them. i am however gasping for a pint and some mushrooms. and i could do with being fucked like i have no backbone.

I think that maybe you might want to examine your motives then for taking this step, if it is making you so unhappy. What are you trying to prove, and to whom? I'm not saying that to 'get in your face', what I mean is, simply, why did you make this decision? Because it seems to me that if you are just doing it do do it, you are either doomed to fail, or at best to make yourself miserable for that sake of it.

If your point is to try to focus your mind and body on other things and you feel that your vices have been a drain and a distraction on you, then you have to take active steps to keep yourself mentally occupied. Pick a task you can really throw yourself into - for example, you could decide to learn as much of new language as you can, and get some lesson CD's and a workbook etc. Or, get a sketchbook and some good pencils and draw for at least an hour or two a day.

If you are just sitting around feeling bad about yourself because you think you are missing out on something by not being able to get yourself into an altered state via sex or drugs, maybe you need to really confront what it is about yourself and your life from which you are so desperate to escape. Journaling may help. Get yourself a nice blank book and a good pen, and take yourself to a park, the library, wherever - just someplace away from the house and from distractions - for a bit each day and write about what's going on in your head.

yeahwho
07-01-2005, 05:58 AM
Whats the point of white knuckling it? Obviously if your craving the booze and drugs...and to me it sounds as if you are....go hit an AA meeting or something. Plenty of folks there will help you out...with the booze and drugs and stuff, shit everybody shows up at those meetings there's nothing to be ashamed of.

I don't think I can remember being bored since I put down the drugs and booze, in fact it's been stark raving reality every waking second. One thing for sure my life has taken an 180 degree turn for the better.

I really don't understand the "no sex" thing....that never did compute with me.

I'll let the "no sex experts" on this board take that one.

Hey dude, seriously, take a good look at the symptons making you obsess on the booze and shrooms. Life is really pretty good w/o them, you'd be surprised. You can still hotwire reality, it's all in the mind.

ms.peachy
07-01-2005, 06:20 AM
I really don't understand the "no sex" thing....that never did compute with me.

I'll let the "no sex experts" on this board take that one.

Some people (ab)use sex in much the same way as drugs - as a means of escapism. In other words, they do it not so much to be 'with' another person, but to be 'away' from themselves, if you see what I mean. The sex high is a parallel to the drug high, and can be equally destructive for some people.

yeahwho
07-01-2005, 06:32 AM
Some people (ab)use sex in much the same way as drugs - as a means of escapism. In other words, they do it not so much to be 'with' another person, but to be 'away' from themselves, if you see what I mean. The sex high is a parallel to the drug high, and can be equally destructive for some people.

That's actually a very good explanation. Your sure smart ms. peachy.

It's ripe for parody, and this is the BBMB, but you know what...the third time I read it, I realized you probably explained that better than anybody else in my life has.

So hey, Thanks.

ms.peachy
07-01-2005, 07:08 AM
That's actually a very good explanation. Your sure smart ms. peachy.

It's ripe for parody, and this is the BBMB, but you know what...the third time I read it, I realized you probably explained that better than anybody else in my life has.

So hey, Thanks.
Well hey, you're welcome, and thank you. (Although I don't think I said anything particualarly remarkable there and it's not like it's a theory I personally have developed or anything, but if it worked to clarify the situation for you then hey! that's great!)

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 07:42 AM
I call Shenanigans on the entire personality.