PDA

View Full Version : supa hot

little j
06-30-2005, 08:17 PM
happy birthday heiress and laura and um bob? and anyone else or whatever.

im officially a junior in school now.
and im able to take a full schedule.

i've moved in with seth kinda, and officially in august.

his parents have put money down on their house, unfortunately their house wont be ready until next month or maybe even june. :(

i got a new phone, a nextel, which i know some of you hate, but i love it, cause its free to talk to seth and ryan and nate...etc.

our office is growing like crazy. we have our own accounting department now and the guys in there are cute!

oh and i see lots of people have broken up relationships...thats sad...i hope everyone is feeling happier now.

did i miss anything else?

dakota fanning is a scary little girl man. scary.

I almost forgot...i almost smoked weed for the first time last saturday but we couldn't find any. AND a letter i wrote the editor of my local paper about sex was published. my name in print!! wow!!

marsdaddy
07-01-2005, 01:30 PM
I almost forgot...i almost smoked weed for the first time last saturday but we couldn't find any. AND a letter i wrote the editor of my local paper about sex was published. my name in print!! wow!!You've got to be careful. They will use this kind of info against you.

Hey, J. :D

DipDipDive
07-01-2005, 02:06 PM
dakota fanning is a scary little girl man. scary.

Yeah she is. She and that kid who played Derek on Full House are the spawn of satan.

BOBBY DIGITAL
07-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Isn't that the kid who played Gage in Pet Cemetary? Creepy lil fucker.

DipDipDive
07-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Isn't that the kid who played Gage in Pet Cemetary? Creepy lil fucker.

No no no... That's the kid from Kindergarten Cop. Derek was the blonde kid with the glasses. He beat Michelle out for the role of Yankee Doodle Dandy in the school play, thus breaking the Tanner family tradition (christ almighty, I need a hobby).

But that kid you're talking about is pretty creepy, too.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:26 PM
full house was the worse fuckn' show ever. and the olsen twins were the ugliest fuckn' babies to ever be in tv. what were they thinking?