PDA

View Full Version : since when are there fuckn' tornados in new england

TurdBerglar
06-30-2005, 09:05 PM
USA - GREAT BARRINGTON, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) - If you missed it Wednesday, a tornado touched down in Berkshire county town of Great Barrington. The tornado was an F-0 which means it was packing winds between 40 and 72 miles per hour. It was spotted near the airport.One Great Barrington resident 22News spoke with, just moved into her home about 2 weeks ago. She describes the scene, saying it was an awesome thing to witness. "It looked like I was in the middle of the Wizard of Oz. I expected the Wicked Witch of the West to come flying by," said Lana Israel of Great Barrington. Israel didn't see a funnel cloud but she says a nearby landscaper says he saw one. Israel says her house is okay, but there were some chairs and fences that were broken.

for the past few years we've been getting a tornado like once a year. shit's getting kinda scary. and they seem to be getting more and more intense

miss soul fire
06-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Man, we didn't get any of this here either! But since last year tornados started invading our space, damnit(on the South of the country)! It's the end of the worldddd! (n)

TurdBerglar
06-30-2005, 09:44 PM
soon we'll be getting earthquakes and a volcano will form!

Chicka B
06-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Yeah you wouldn't really expect tornados in new england. But an F-0 ain't really nothing, but still. I guess tornados can happen anywhere. There's been tornados in my county like every summer, we're due for one for sure.

It's the end of the worldddd!

That's what I was gonna say. :D

QueenAdrock
06-30-2005, 09:49 PM
soon we'll be getting earthquakes and a volcano will form!

You better get volcano insurance.

UMD had a bad tornado in October 2001, killed two girls. Fucked up the parking lot which I was to park in 3 years later. Took cars up and smashed 'em down on other ones. Really awesome pictures, though. But really random. Right through campus, a big freakin' tornado. F-2 I think.

tracky
06-30-2005, 09:51 PM
this is pretty amazing video of a tornado (http://ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=81325) i've never seen one like that before (y)

TurdBerglar
06-30-2005, 09:52 PM
yeah a couple of years ago one ripped through the boonies and kill a couple of hicks in their truck when it picked them up and tossed them a few hundred yards. i think they were chaseing it. stupid fucks

Chicka B
06-30-2005, 09:58 PM
yeah a couple of years ago one ripped through the boonies and kill a couple of hicks in their truck when it picked them up and tossed them a few hundred yards. i think they were chaseing it. stupid fucks

Yeah, I mean tornados are fascinating and all but why would anybody wanna chase one? That's retarded! :confused: That's a cool video by the way tracky.

pip07
06-30-2005, 10:01 PM
You better get volcano insurance.

UMD had a bad tornado in October 2001, killed two girls. Fucked up the parking lot which I was to park in 3 years later. Took cars up and smashed 'em down on other ones. Really awesome pictures, though. But really random. Right through campus, a big freakin' tornado. F-2 I think.

But all I've got is Lois' rainy day fund!

Medellia
06-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I mean tornados are fascinating and all but why would anybody wanna chase one? That's retarded! :confused: That's a cool video by the way tracky.
It's not that retarded. If there were no storm chasers then we would know nothing about the storms.

Chicka B
06-30-2005, 10:25 PM
It's not that retarded. If there were no storm chasers then we would know nothing about the storms.

Yeah I know, but them two hicks obviously wern't proffessional or they wouldn't be dead so that was retarded. But if they were proffessionals then that would be alright, but normal people shouldn't try that shiznit at home ya know.

GetYourWarOn
07-01-2005, 12:49 AM
USA - GREAT BARRINGTON, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) - If you missed it Wednesday, a tornado touched down in Berkshire county town of Great Barrington. The tornado was an F-0 which means it was packing winds between 40 and 72 miles per hour. It was spotted near the airport.One Great Barrington resident 22News spoke with, just moved into her home about 2 weeks ago. She describes the scene, saying it was an awesome thing to witness. "It looked like I was in the middle of the Wizard of Oz. I expected the Wicked Witch of the West to come flying by," said Lana Israel of Great Barrington. Israel didn't see a funnel cloud but she says a nearby landscaper says he saw one. Israel says her house is okay, but there were some chairs and fences that were broken.

for the past few years we've been getting a tornado like once a year. shit's getting kinda scary. and they seem to be getting more and more intense

yeah. gotta love new england.

yeahwho
07-01-2005, 01:01 AM
I"m going to come over there and kick that tornado's ass right in the fucking funnel.

yeahwho
07-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Yeah, alright, OK, I realize now that is a pretty stupid statement to make.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 01:18 AM
so stupid it made me laugh. but i think i laughed at you. either way i still laughed

louise
07-01-2005, 01:40 AM

well they say the weather is changing around the world !!

and sinse we can't predict the weather.........all is possible !!

but good luck than there anyway...........

yeahwho
07-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Sometimes I cannot control my anger at the weather, I get especially mad at the wind taunting me all invisible and shit. Then if the rain starts to get me wet I just feel insulted, I'll start spittin' right at the fucking clouds. Shaking my fist's uncontrollably at the sky. More than a few times I've been restrained and hauled away. Mainly during hail storms.

I am the future, I am the angry weatherman....I will take any local newscast and make it #1. I will only be halfway reasonable during periods of 70-75 degrees with light (5-10 mph) winds and clear skies. The minute scattered showers show up on the radar I'm fucking losing it.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 01:50 AM
well good thing you don't live in new england. on day it can be almost 80 and the next it's snowing

yeahwho
07-01-2005, 01:51 AM
It's taken me years to straighten out the weather here in the NW. Maybe I'll head out there and start up some shit.

*and don't fucking call me Rainman.

louise
07-01-2005, 01:52 AM
summer time = it's raining pretty fucking hard now !!

yeahwho
07-01-2005, 01:57 AM
OK, alright, I'm sorry again, I realize I have a short fuse and some of these statements are way off topic. I apologise, I'm pretty embarrassed now that I read over what I just posted. It's getting late and alot of skeletons in the closet are coming out.

I think that tornado story just pushed all the wrong buttons. It was a side of me I hoped none of you would ever see.

Fucking stupid ass Weather Channel....OK, OK, OK...I'll just leave it at that.