PDA

View Full Version : OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?

Echewta
07-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Which really means "Hurry and tell me so I can tell you what I do!" or if for goodness sake, your aren't doing anything except enjoying the three dayer solo, being asked 50 times must blow goats. Suddenly you feel like you SHOULD be doing something like driving to the beach to fight traffic and hang out with families that bring huge tents, smelly food, and loud radios to watch the fireworks.

No, I don't what to know what you are doing this weekend. I don't care. I'd PM you if I did.

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Well since you asked......wait a minute!!

beastiegirrl101
07-01-2005, 11:53 AM
I have no plans...exciting huh?

ScarySquirrel
07-01-2005, 11:53 AM
I work all weekend. And on the Fourth of July. I'm happy about that last one though... 'cause we get paid time and a half.

wavin_goodbye
07-01-2005, 11:54 AM
working sat and sun

TAL
07-01-2005, 11:54 AM
All I had to do was pick up the phone
I’m out in space, trying to talk to someone
Yeah, we’re living in
In a modern world.

beastieangel01
07-01-2005, 11:59 AM
:mad:

QueenAdrock
07-01-2005, 12:23 PM
NOT having Echewta at my party tomorrow! :mad:

No, that's too mean. You can come if you want.

Echewta
07-01-2005, 12:33 PM
I'd be great at your party! (http://www.vegas.eclipse.co.uk/images/Emazdad%20The%20Magician.jpg)

marsdaddy
07-01-2005, 12:35 PM
Wouldn't YOU like to know?

Qdrop
07-01-2005, 12:40 PM
putting deposit down on some new furniture, getting a new cell phone, going to the gym, going to "hip hop" night at BugJar,...that's just tonight...
i don't know what i'm doing the rest of the weekend.

HEIRESS
07-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Ive neva gotten a chewie pm, goddang

I just came from the gym, ate some of my kickin tumeric turkey breast roast, had sax, and now im heading down to the park for the canada day festivities
later on its BBQ time at my house for the pre-fireworks booze-up

tomorrow, sleeping in, sax, heading out to a cabin birthday party at ze lake

sunday, sleeping in but this time in a tent pitched somewhere on my friend 4 acre lakeside property, beach illin and chillin, sax, and probably leftover turkey breast roast

Dr Sputnik Phd
07-01-2005, 01:16 PM
If all goes well this weekend i'll get a job as a postal worker. The wage isn't great but they give you a bike!

Oh yeah and i might watch live 8

roosta
07-01-2005, 01:22 PM
listening to 2Unlimited " Get Ready for this" and imagining im in a disney sports movie for kidz. :)

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 01:26 PM
im supposed to be going on a trip maybe with a group of all guys thats like at least a 4 hour drive each way with possibly an overnight stay.... an im starting my period. :mad:

i know eventuallly someoen's gonna be like "why do you gotta go to the bathroom so much?"

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 01:28 PM
^ or gonna try and sleep with you....

RobMoney
07-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Mae will be here in about 3 hrs.
Friday night, chillin in and making up for lost time
Saturday, LIVE 8 on the Parkway, 1 million people is what they are expecting
Sunday, NO PLANS
Monday, BBQ, Bryan Adams-Patti Labelle-Elton John FREE concert followed by fireworks

roosta
07-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Mae will be here in about 3 hrs.
Friday night, chillin in and making up for lost time
Saturday, LIVE 8 on the Parkway, 1 million people is what they are expecting
Sunday, NO PLANS
Monday, BBQ, Bryan Adams- Patti Labelle -Elton John FREE concert followed by fireworks

STIR IT UP

like2_drink
07-01-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm goin to a few parties (y)

Yorkshire~Rose
07-01-2005, 01:39 PM
hopefully i shall be going to ikea. might not sound exciting to you but i always get excited about ikea (y)

(y) :D There's something about all those kitchen gadgets for a quid that get me going.

Saturday day - Retail therapy with my best friend
Saturday eve - Out with hubby to a party of a colleague of his - i do not want to go because the last time we went to this place a huge fight broke out (nothing to do with us) and i got caught in the fracas and almost got glassed. :(

Sunday - No firm plans, but i think i might go to a car boot sale and pick up some more clutter that i do not need.

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 01:44 PM
^ or gonna try and sleep with you....

if only....

little j
07-01-2005, 01:45 PM
drinking
sleeping
watching a movie
um
eating stuff
wearing my new tube top.
thats about it

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 01:47 PM
holy shit. the fourth is comeing up, huh?

i still thought it was may

cookiepuss
07-01-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm gonna go check out some preserved dead bodies at this:
http://www.theuniversewithin.org/

yeah....I'm :cool: and morbid.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 01:50 PM
i want to see some preserved coochies

cookiepuss
07-01-2005, 01:51 PM
I just came from the gym, ate some of my kickin tumeric turkey breast roast, had sax, and now im heading down to the park for the canada day festivities
later on its BBQ time at my house for the pre-fireworks booze-up

tomorrow, sleeping in, sax, heading out to a cabin birthday party at ze lake

sunday, sleeping in but this time in a tent pitched somewhere on my friend 4 acre lakeside property, beach illin and chillin, sax, and probably leftover turkey breast roast

HEIRESS I didn't know you played an instrument! the Saxaphone is my favorite! ;)

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 01:58 PM
if only....

No way that sucks ass for a guy. You start making out and getting all touchy feely the mood is right and you're ready to go. Then blamo! You have to stop cus she decides to let you know that she's on her period. I think at that point a courtesy blow job is warranted. That or you should announce at the beginning of the night that you are unable to engage in sexual intercourse that night.

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 02:00 PM
running for a long time
reading a new book
seeing a movie
buying swiss francs
having lunch with my dad
missing two friends :(

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 02:06 PM
No way that sucks ass for a guy. You start making out and getting all touchy feely the mood is right and you're ready to go. Then blamo! You have to stop cus she decides to let you know that she's on her period. I think at that point a courtesy blow job is warranted. That or you should announce at the beginning of the night that you are unable to engage in sexual intercourse that night.

that or BUTTSEXOMGLOLOLOLOLZORS!

eh, none of them would try anything with me anyway

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 02:29 PM
that or BUTTSEXOMGLOLOLOLOLZORS!

eh, none of them would try anything with me anyway

Why do you say that? Have they been castrated?

Echewta
07-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Some of you dillweeds cant read.