PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal with nipple piercings?

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 12:53 PM
how can anyone think thats attractive? no offence to anyone that has them, i just dont get it and am curious to understand the point of view that says they're a good thing.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 12:54 PM
i just shaved my nipples this morning!

Qdrop
07-01-2005, 12:55 PM
nipple piercings are fucking disgusting.

most piercings are fucking disgusting....

DipDipDive
07-01-2005, 12:56 PM
I witnessed a nipple piercing once. Didn't look like fun to me.

Echewta
07-01-2005, 01:00 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again, they get in the way of my work.

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 01:02 PM
nipple piercings are fucking disgusting.

most piercings are fucking disgusting....

im 100% in agreement with that statement.

beastiegirrl101
07-01-2005, 01:05 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again, they get in the way of my work.

chocolate?

because you know it's overrated

Echewta
07-01-2005, 01:10 PM
not in this case. :cool:

cookiepuss
07-01-2005, 02:06 PM
uh... I realize I'm in the minority in this thread.....but I LIKE nipple peiercings AND I have one. My boyfriend likes it too. he also has one of his own. they don't get in the way sexually speaking and mines a horseshoe so it also doesn't get caught on anything. I didn't think having it done was particularly painful but the healing process was a a bit uncomfortable. I have no regrets. It's a very private pericing that not many people get to see. I dig it. But if youhad asked me a couple of years ago if i would get a nipple pericing I would have said no. I never expected to have one but now that I do I really enjoy it. I really don't expect you to understand, it's just a matter of personal choice and preference.

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 02:08 PM
uh... I realize I'm in the minority in this thread.....but I LIKE nipple peiercings AND I have one. It's a very private pericing that not many people get to see. I dig it.
I mean this totally seriously. How do you wear tight shirts and keep that piercing private? I wear tight shirts every day and no way could I hide that.

cookiepuss
07-01-2005, 02:15 PM
It's pretty rare that i wear tight shirts. In my professional clothes you would never know that I have a nipple peircing or tats.

you're right you can't hide it very well in a tight shirt unless you've got a bra on that has some padding. you can tell I have a peircing when i wear a bikni top for sure. Somehow though, I've had the peircing for about a year now and my mother still hasn't noticed (she'd flip out if she did even though I'm well beyond the age that she has a right to say anything).

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 02:19 PM
i have to wear padded bras all the time or else my nipples would show all the time (n)

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:20 PM
i have to wear padded bras all the time or else my nipples would show all the time (n)

that's not a bad. what the hell is wrong with you?

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 02:24 PM
i dont want them to be pokin out all the time

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:25 PM
well everybody else does

insertnamehere
07-01-2005, 02:28 PM
i dont want boys to be able to see my girl stuff

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 02:37 PM
It's pretty rare that i wear tight shirts. In my professional clothes you would never know that I have a nipple peircing or tats.

you're right you can't hide it very well in a tight shirt unless you've got a bra on that has some padding. you can tell I have a peircing when i wear a bikni top for sure. Somehow though, I've had the peircing for about a year now and my mother still hasn't noticed (she'd flip out if she did even though I'm well beyond the age that she has a right to say anything).
Weird how people care about stuff like that. You did it safely, you know what you're doing. It should be your choice. Too bd you have to hide that from her.

JBernas
07-01-2005, 02:41 PM
I mean this totally seriously. How do you wear tight shirts and keep that piercing private? I wear tight shirts every day and no way could I hide that.

Put a band-aid over it....same goes for nipples if they're showing through your shirt. I have small boobies and I used to sometimes go without a bra if I couldn't hide it under the shirt, so I would put band-aids over my nipples so they wouldn't show through.....viola!

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Put a band-aid over it....same goes for nipples if they're showing through your shirt. I have small boobies and I used to sometimes go without a bra if I couldn't hide it under the shirt, so I would put band-aids over my nipples so they wouldn't show through.....viola!

I always wanted to do that--not wear a bra--but I'm not built for that and it's the thing that makes running more challenging. Finding a bra that doesn't give me uni-boob. I want a band-aid chest! (I am serious.)

beastieangel01
07-01-2005, 03:07 PM
i dont want them to be pokin out all the time

exactly.

I try to get lightly padded bras just so people can't tell if I'm cold.

monkey
07-01-2005, 03:44 PM
my nipples are kinda small. i looooooooooove my nipple piercing. most of the time you cant tell it's there. it's my own little secret that only you people and the special people who see me nakkid get to know about.

yea. feel lucky.

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 03:55 PM
exactly.

I try to get lightly padded bras just so people can't tell if I'm cold.
I wore a tighter and smaller shirt at work the other day when it was going up to 93. Of course, they amped up the AC that day and I spent the day being freezing and trying to cover up without making it look obvious. But I think it was anyway.

Auton
07-01-2005, 04:18 PM
nipple piercings are idiotic and unsexy.

Rich Cheney
07-01-2005, 04:38 PM
nipple piercing are ridiculous. they for 18 year olds to say look at me I'm mature and risque and their for 45 year olds to say look at me I'm young and risque.

And nipple piercings on guys... nig uh paleeze, you need some sense smacked into you.

Auton
07-01-2005, 04:39 PM
nipple piercing are ridiculous. they for 18 year olds to say look at me I'm mature and risque and their for 45 year olds to say look at me I'm young and risque.

And nipple piercings on guys... nig uh paleeze, you need some sense smacked into you.

(y) on both counts

voltanapricot
07-01-2005, 04:40 PM
I took out my navel bar because it was catching on everything and it kaned everytime. So then I think of the sensitivity of a nipple.

JUSU CRISTO!

Nay nay, not for I.

Tone Capone
07-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I heard getting it done is the worst pain in the world! :eek:

monkey
07-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I heard getting it done is the worst pain in the world! :eek:

it is. for a split second, you feel all the blood in your body rush to your stomach and it becomes really really warm. then it dissipates, as does the pain. so, it only hurts for a very limited amount of time, thank goodness.

tracky
07-03-2005, 07:07 PM
i find most stuff like that really off-putting. Like tattoos, piercings etc.. ear-rings are about the only thing I can think of can add appeal, and only then when they're tasteful

Tzar
07-03-2005, 07:13 PM
i'm no fan of nipple piercings.
i also reckon they're pretty feral and people get them for attention - what's the point of having a piercing if 90% of people can't see it.

i dunno what type of piercing i wanna get. but i would like one. i'm contemplating the eye brow, bottom lip (on the side) and a basic ear one??

tattoos - i'll get them for sure.

cookiepuss
07-03-2005, 11:11 PM
what's the point of having a piercing if 90% of people can't see it.

well that IS the point. it's not for everybody.

DroppinScience
07-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Can't say they're my thing.

But I don't mind piercings on the tongue or (only if it looks good) piercings on the nose and maaaaaaybe on the eyebrow. Oh yeah, nothing wrong with navel piercings, too.

cosmo105
07-04-2005, 12:54 AM
tongue piercings are beyond trashy.

i used to want to get the twins pierced, but i'm glad i decided against it. not worth it at all. looks gross, too painful.

louise
07-04-2005, 03:20 AM
it is. for a split second, so, it only hurts for a very limited amount of time, thank goodness.

so it's the same as your ears getting pierced ,

i wonder anybody with pierced nipples that gave breastfeed ?? is it possible to still give it normaly ?? did you put it out during precnancy after a few months / did the docters advice that ??

synch
07-04-2005, 03:36 AM
i also reckon they're pretty feral and people get them for attention - what's the point of having a piercing if 90% of people can't see it.That's a bit of a contradiction mate :)

Nose, tongue, eyebrow, lips, you could say that those are just for attention but unless you walk around topless nipple piercings are quite personal.

Tzar
07-04-2005, 06:02 AM
That's a bit of a contradiction mate :)

Nose, tongue, eyebrow, lips, you could say that those are just for attention but unless you walk around topless nipple piercings are quite personal.

yeah but what makes one feel so much better about having a piece of metal stuck through their nipple??

DroppinScience
07-04-2005, 01:29 PM
yeah but what makes one feel so much better about having a piece of metal stuck through their nipple??

I think it's more for their significant other than the rest of the world. ;)

synch
07-04-2005, 02:46 PM
No clue. What makes one feel better wearing brand x. What makes one feel better smelling a certain way, driving a certain car etc etc.

I was just saying that unless they walk around topless at every occasion (and others as well) a pierced nipple isn't attention seeking but very private :)