PDA

View Full Version : Criticize yourself

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Imagine you posted in a POST HERE thread and the other person had only negative comments towards you. Try to think of what those might be.

In my case;

Nuzz you try to hard! You post too much, trying way too hard to be "wacky" but your insights and ideas are of the Natalie Portman in Garden State school of intellectual observation. No one cares! Shut up for one fucking minute, will you? Ever hear of Pamela Anderson? Paris Hilton? It's called overexposure. I am sick of seeing you in every damn thread trying to act like such a high-minded pseudo-intellectual when half the time you use the wrong big words just to sound smart when you could say the same thing in three sentences if you had any grasp of the English language. You cannot explain anything because it takes you forever to get to the point, and why don't you try checking out a book on punctuation, it's just a suggestion!

You're a moody, bratty bitch who takes out her aggression and personal dissatisfaction heartlessly on other people for what you probably deludedly think is your amusement. You are contrary just to be contrary, and argumentative to get attention. You EPITOMIZE attention whore.

Don't you do anything at your job? How have you not gotten fired with all the time you spend posting verbal vomit here? And it's always in Beastie Free, just random chat. You never add anything regarding music or cooking or politics. Everyone acts like you're some creative brainiac when you're just a pretentious snob without a clue about life. Yeah, I could spill every single thought in my head with excrutiating detail too, doesn't make it anything significant.

like2_drink
07-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Evan you're penis is just to big.

adam_f
07-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Adam, you are one dopey son of a bitch. Everyday you come on here and speak about the most random thing that pops in your head, even though everyone else on the board couldn't give two shits because we don't live in 'Adamville' Unfortunately, we're residents of our own little world, and we all wish we could go Iraq on your ass and bomb every single resident of 'Adamville' in one explosive swoop.

You need to get out, breathe in some fresh air, maybe even take a walk. And if something even remotely interesting pops in your head, just forget about because we don't care about that either because it's probably about something or someone you hate, because you are a hate-filled, spiteful, asshole. And you're a Republican, bitch.

One last thing. That whole 'I'm a white guy, but everyone thought I was black, so I'll make one big ol' joke out of it' is over. Stick to your race and shut the motherfuck up already, you spineless bastard.

Oh, and die.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 01:35 PM
you spend too much time here....FUCK!

mickill
07-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey hotshot, do you think you could tone it down a little with the unbounded sex appeal? I mean, who do you think you are? You're making the rest of us hate ourselves. I used to like myself just fine, and then you came along and it was like, GREAT, back to the drawing board! Give us a chance! For the love of God, just give us a chance to catch up! And it doesn't look like it's getting any better because you just seem to be getting sexier and sexier by the minute. I hate you! And to top it all off, you're brilliant! You make me wanna puke my stomach out. That's how much I hate you for what you've done to my self esteem! Go to hell!

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 01:36 PM
enree's posts are too long.

roosta
07-01-2005, 01:41 PM
hey roosta, give the others a chance to be funny and charming, you fucking cunt.

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 01:48 PM
be serious! come on, Adam's was heartbreaking. This is going to bring us all closer together and encourage compassionate feelings, when we see each other this way.

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Rich, you seem to lack substance or any real depth. Most of your replies are sarcastic or downright mean-spirited. Your personality on the board is more of a facade or image that you think you have to fit into somehow. For one reason or another you seem to really like it here but seldom share much of your real self.

ps big ups to Nuzz for being honest/serious with her post. I tried to be with mine.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 01:49 PM
be serious! come on, Adam's was heartbreaking. This is going to bring us all closer together and encourage compassionate feelings, when we see each other this way.

unlike you, most of us prefer not to think. what the hell is wrong with you trying to make us feel like shit.

zippo
07-01-2005, 01:51 PM
i dont know about me on the board but as for me in general...youre saying like, whats the one major setback that basically defines you and has been the root cause to the principal problems/conflicts throughout your life? that would be my fear of feeling vulnerable at any time, moment or situation.

you know, were starting to sound like a bunch of hippies going all analytical and thinking everything over so much at any given time of day. not that its a bad thing. its funny though isnt it

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 01:53 PM
what the hell is wrong with you trying to make us feel like shit.

Well, I really don't like most of you.

I'm kidding. I don't know, I was trying something.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 01:54 PM
evil twat

edit: STOP WITH THE FUCKN' EDITS

Yorkshire~Rose
07-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Yorkie,

Yeah you're sweet. You're downright nauseating. Why don't you post what you really think about someone for a change. Because heaven forbid someone might post something nasty about you?

It's time to toughen up or shut the fuck up.

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 01:59 PM
evil twat

edit: STOP WITH THE FUCKN' EDITS

Go back to sure shots and play with the pictures then!

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Go back to sure shots and play with the pictures then!

post another one of your crotch

zippo
07-01-2005, 02:06 PM

alright thats 2

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:07 PM
2 crotches? that fuckn' sick or cool as fuck

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 02:10 PM

It was a knee picture.

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 02:11 PM
I gotta start spending more time in Sure Shots

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:11 PM
It was a knee picture.

that one with you flipping? that was you, right? anyways i saw crotch

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 02:12 PM
that one with you flipping? that was you, right? anyways i saw crotch

No, that wasn't me. I lied.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:13 PM
well i don't really care

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 02:14 PM
well i don't really care

You and I are complete opposites in every way.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:15 PM
post some more crotch sots

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 02:16 PM
post some more crotch sots

Shoot yourself in the crotch.

Sorry, I didn't mean that.

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:17 PM
can shoot myself in your crotch?

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 02:21 PM
can shoot myself in your crotch?

ok that was pretty funny

I'm sure you'd come pretty close anyway

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
no i come pretty far

JBernas
07-01-2005, 02:23 PM
You read too much and post too little for fear of what others will think about you (i.e. did that sound too harsh?....did I come across mean?). When you do post, it probably includes some lame story about your husband or kid....no one cares about your kid. God, you're like one of those people at a party that corner you with endless pictures of 'little johnny' doing this or that.....get back to work you slacker. Oh yea, and your overuse of the '.......' drives me nuts.

Yorkshire~Rose
07-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Oh yea, and your overuse of the '.......' drives me nuts.

I need to add that to mine (...) :D

Nuzzolese
07-01-2005, 02:27 PM
You read too much and post too little for fear of what others will think about you (i.e. did that sound too harsh?....did I come across mean?). When you do post, it probably includes some lame story about your husband or kid....no one cares about your kid. God, you're like one of those people at a party that corner you with endless pictures of 'little johnny' doing this or that.....get back to work you slacker. Oh yea, and your overuse of the '.......' drives me nuts.

I didn't know you had a kid.

JBernas
07-01-2005, 02:29 PM
I didn't know you had a kid.

Really? Yes. He's three.

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Really? Yes. He's three.

ooooh boy who got her started with the kid stories again!?!....jk :D

JBernas
07-01-2005, 02:31 PM
ooooh boy who got her started with the kid stories again!?!....jk :D

Exactly! See? *don't ask for a picture...you'll never leave* :D

JBernas
07-01-2005, 02:35 PM
enree's posts are too long.

I love your stories ee!

DipDipDive
07-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Your posts have pretty much sucked lately. You're not nearly as funny or smart as you pretend to think you are, even though you don't really think you are at all.

Get the fuck out of the house for once, you lazy, antisocial weenie.

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 02:45 PM
I love your stories ee!
Awwww. :o It's weird that you posted that because I was just re-reading what you wrote and thinking that I wanted to hear more about your kid and I love the things you share here and the way you and your husband seem to be together. You should post more.

Anyway, I was going to say that or something like it in a respond post and then I felt weird for having read what you wrote because it seemed so brutally honest. But undeserved. So I came back to read it again and figure out how to respond to it in just the right way. I haven't figured that out. I'm rambling now...

I use ellipses too much too.

And we need a BBMB summer tour. Like lilith fair but without the scariness.

zippo
07-01-2005, 03:02 PM
here, heres the sound of music

beastieangel01
07-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Crystal, I've been meaning to tell you for a while...
You drink too much sometimes.

That is all. I'm sure there are other things, but as usual you killed brain cells with alcohol.

twat. :mad:

monkey
07-01-2005, 03:41 PM
you suck. you have nothing useful to contribute. your posts are crappy. you post too many picture, and youre ugly. you're not funny or entertaining, and you are stupid to boot. leave, will ya?

Echewta
07-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Echewta. What can I say? You are an amazing man. Perfect in every way. A male version of Mary Poppins and even then, you can rock a dress like nobodies business. Well kept nails, funny, graying nicely, big feet with stud like arches, the list of postive could go on for KB after KB. You are a treat. A find. The best that 1's and 0's have to offer. So much class, its unreal. Sipping brandy with slacks and a dress shirt by the fire listening to Wagner or wearing real torn cargo pants (not that store bought worn look) with a pizza establishment t-shirt while tossing back a bottle of tequila and rocking to Maiden, you fit in everywhere. And with the ladies? Please, its like you give them a rabbits foot, horse shoe, and a penny that you just picked up because they are so lucky.

oh, criticize? My bad.

kll
07-01-2005, 04:06 PM
i'm lazy.

adam_f
07-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Adam, not a whole lot has changed in the past two hours. I still hope you rot in hell next to David Arquette, and I still hope that in your sleep you'll get ass raped by some manic depressive. I really, really despise you.

All your medical problems are giving me severe emotional problems. I feel bad that you're deaf in one ear and have an unknown kidney ailment, but my hatred for you overpowers it. I get so confused as to whether I should console you or choke you. I hate you that much, you cock-hoarding faggot.

One thing I will admit you have going for you is that you have a job which means you're obviously not posting. Makes my life all the much more happier, which in turn makes Jesus happy. Let's face it, Jesus is my homeboy and my homeboys got my back. Two snaps of a finger and your ass is chillin' like a villain with your legs unable to dance on the ceiling, if you catch my drift.

Die now, you son of a bitch.

Homsar
07-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Homsar.

You're an attention whore. You get slightly bothered by people calling you "goth" or that you live in the suburbs. Why does it bother you oh so much? Because you find it insulting!? Don't let others bug you so much. You whine so much about how unattractive you are in hope of emotional support, when in fact no one ever gives. Get a life... No friends? Well, whose fault is that? Yours! Your art is disgusting and sends me chills. You obviously are looking for attention and don't have any serious reason to nail dolls to the boards. Loser. Get a haircut! Get a tan! Stop wearing black! No wonder people call you "goth". You should be able to wear black without being labeled "goth"!? You know people are unable to accept that. Moron. Puke. Poof. You're unpopular offline and you're unpopular online. How lame is that!? Usually the popular online are often unpopular off (not always). However, you have managed to be unpopular in both.

So in conclusion...You're ugly. You're a poof. You're a geeky goth...even though you aren't really geeky....I'm calling you one anyway. In fact, you should just step infront of a big truck and end you're rotten life now! Man, I'm funny. Start drawing happy trees and animals instead of mummies and other serious topics like abortion, innocence, and religion. We all know happy trees and animals are more acceptable by the general audience of art...those who don't like to think much or face reality.

You make me sick.

enree erzweglle
07-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Echewta. What can I say? You are an amazing man. Perfect in every way. A male version of Mary Poppins and even then, you can rock a dress like nobodies business. Well kept nails, funny, graying nicely, big feet with stud like arches, the list of postive could go on for KB after KB. You are a treat. A find. The best that 1's and 0's have to offer. So much class, its unreal. Sipping brandy with slacks and a dress shirt by the fire listening to Wagner or wearing real torn cargo pants (not that store bought worn look) with a pizza establishment t-shirt while tossing back a bottle of tequila and rocking to Maiden, you fit in everywhere. And with the ladies? Please, its like you give them a rabbits foot, horse shoe, and a penny that you just picked up because they are so lucky.

I loved this. Especially that last line. (y)

miss soul fire
07-01-2005, 05:37 PM
OK.

You're way too self-centered who clearly doesn't give a rat's ass about what most of the board members have to say. When you get a chance to reply to a post you just talk about yourself instead of analyzing the other person's life and actually trying to help them!

You're so silly you annoy the hell out of everyone with that "hihihihi" stupid laugh. What are you? A fucking alien? Are you actually like a moron? Are you a moron in an advanced level?

You love to talk about superficial matters like the stupid media and their stupid beauty conceptions!

And I hate the fact that you are way too lazy to reply to most threads, especially because when you go to this forum you only come to have fun and be silly. Tha'ts so intentional I wanna kill you. Would it kill you to read more? Why do you study so damn hard all day and contribute nothing of what you studied the whole fucking day??

You are such a pussy and keep saying "oh you're sweet, you're cute and great" when in fact no one give's a monkey's soup about that and keep posting like you didn't even existed, but then again you do the same thing!

Can you please write with no exclamation marks???

No smilies. A true hard mission for you.:D:o:p

You keep way too much to yourself your feelings on this board. But at the same time talk too much about your personal life.

Too lazy to hold arguments.

You're lazy to edit posts to correct English mistakes.

You hate sex, dude.

hpdrifter
07-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Why are you even replying to this? No one cares because no one knows who you are.

:confused:

Homsar
07-01-2005, 06:05 PM
I know you.

zorra_chiflada
07-01-2005, 07:57 PM
zorra, no-one cares what you think, haven't you realised that yet?
most of what you say is pretty much ignored by everyone, haven't you got the message yet - STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD, YOU IDIOT!
and i wish you'd stop posting pictures of yourself, as you have been told before, you're not very nice looking at all, and it just makes everyone uncomfortable because they feel they have to say something. i wish they would be honest.
is that why you're a feminist? because you're frumpy? probably. deep down you're just jealous.
how frequently you post here is an indication of how empty and pathetic your life is. you are a true reject of society - congratulations.
your boyfriend is only with you until he finds someone better, you know.
so please zorra, shut up and go kill yourself.

Bob
07-01-2005, 07:58 PM
bob, you remind me of gareth from "the office". you want to be tim, but you're not. you're gareth. and a little bit of david brent.

also, you can't evaluate yourself without fiction as a frame of reference. christ, open your eyes, go outside, get a life. nerd. there's a big fucking world out there, and you're spending the best years of life hiding from it. some day you're going to be old, and you won't have any stories.

zorra_chiflada
07-01-2005, 08:06 PM
unlike you, most of us prefer not to think. what the hell is wrong with you trying to make us feel like shit.

haha, it worked! i do feel like shit now! :)

Bob
07-01-2005, 08:10 PM
hey, is anybody going to feel sorry for me or what. pay attention to me you plebes!

TurdBerglar
07-01-2005, 08:46 PM
hey bob

why don't i come over and we can play with eachother's hair

Loppfessor
07-01-2005, 09:35 PM
most of what you say is pretty much ignored by everyone, haven't you got the message yet - STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD, YOU IDIOT!
and i wish you'd stop posting pictures of yourself, as you have been told before, you're not very nice looking at all, and it just makes everyone uncomfortable because they feel they have to say something. i wish they would be honest.
is that why you're a feminist? because you're frumpy? probably. deep down you're just jealous.
how frequently you post here is an indication of how empty and pathetic your life is. you are a true reject of society - congratulations.

Once again I need to start going to sure shots more...I have no idea what you look like

Medellia
07-02-2005, 12:26 AM
You're a nerd and you spam all the threads flirting with the nerdiest boys on the board.

Oh, and you're a nerd. Nerd.

cosmo105
07-02-2005, 01:33 AM
you're going to screw everything up like you always do. you need to lose weight. you need to be more interesting, funnier, smarter. you'll never be what you want to be. accept it.

Freebasser
07-02-2005, 04:25 AM
That shade of lipstick will not go with that eyeshadow. You want more of a rouge.

Tzar
07-02-2005, 04:31 AM
i need to loose weight too.
i have a gut.
*looks for a place to do some sit-ups*

Loppfessor
07-02-2005, 08:43 AM
adam_f.....dude you need to quit being so hard on yourself. The only thing close to a problem I ever had with you was when you posted that you wanted to be called "adam" when your name is clearly "adam_f"

Tone Capone
07-02-2005, 12:49 PM
adam_f.....dude you need to quit being so hard on yourself. The only thing close to a problem I ever had with you was when you posted that you wanted to be called "adam" when your name is clearly "adam_f"

LOL!!! You never cease to amaze me!

Anyway.

Mr. Capone, you don't take the right things seriously and never have. You throw away the best women in your life on a whim ... and then regret it later. I think there is something wrong with the clutch on your car too. Also, those abs aren't going to show if you keep neglecting your cardio... seriously bro get it TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBernas
07-02-2005, 01:00 PM

Zorra, I've seen pictures of you and you are beautiful....don't let yourself think otherwise ;)

And cosmo, you do NOT need to lose weight.....(and I love your hair)

Victor Baron
07-02-2005, 01:42 PM
you suck. you have nothing useful to contribute. your posts are crappy. you post too many picture, and youre ugly. you're not funny or entertaining, and you are stupid to boot...

That's simply not true.

tracky
08-11-2006, 04:55 AM
sometimes I drive with the music up loud

b-grrrlie
08-11-2006, 06:04 AM
You really should be paying more attention to what other people are writing, not just spend all your time in Sure Shots and Other Music!
And maybe even read some of the really long posts as well, go on, give it a try, you're here too much anyway...

And what the hell is it with the purple writing? You've always been such a show-off with mush for brains!

fucktopgirl
08-11-2006, 10:41 AM
I need to get better at writting english
I need to stop beeing naive
I have to read more books
I gotta stop carring about stranger who dont give a fuck about me!

And none the least , i got to get my ass on the bike with my rollerblade and sweat this mother fucking fat!!

miss soul fire
08-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Me:

Answer PM's;
Reply better to the threads;
Make a difference;
Just DO IT.

:mad: :eek:

zorra_chiflada
08-11-2006, 10:44 AM
christ i was mean to myself.

fucktopgirl
08-11-2006, 10:54 AM
^ yea, you gotta stop degrading yourself like that but this thread was about that, not an uplifting thread i must say!

zorra_chiflada
08-11-2006, 10:55 AM
well, my logic is that it stops other people from doing it.

fucktopgirl
08-11-2006, 11:01 AM
logic can be really illogic at time and i dont say that for you, for everybody!

miss soul fire
08-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Ooops, someone hates my guts.:) :D

Helvete
08-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Ooops, someone hates my guts.:) :D
It's me, it's me!

zippo
08-11-2006, 07:54 PM
this time i do know(as opposed to the first time i posted in here where i shot the thread in the nuts and decided to take it on my own magic carpet ride, how annoying! haha). so i guess it would be something like: stay off the drugs, are you male?,whats it like in venezuela.

iceygirl
08-11-2006, 08:50 PM
whatever iceygirl. nobody even knew you came to this place until you started being a bitch and pissing on people here. is that all you have to offer? lay off being such a self rightous snob and think about maybe taking the fucking time on offering something more substantial once in awhile. nobody wants that from you anyway though, so fuck it, just drop off the face of the board and piss on yourself cuntymccuntalot.