PDA

View Full Version : oh my goodness tell me to stop right now!

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 01:06 AM
im talking to like his best friend online and i think he's hinting around at some stuff....

OMGLOLROFL!

what a mess :rolleyes:

synch
07-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Stop.

Right now.

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 01:16 AM
yeah... so we're going to see charlie and the chocolate factory when it comes out

*bangs head against desk*

im so excited and at the same time know this is probably a horrible idea.

synch
07-07-2005, 01:19 AM
What do you mean "probably"?

Medellia
07-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Stop.

Right now.

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 01:24 AM
damnit damnit damnit damnit shit.

synch
07-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Tyburn Convent is a monastery situated right in the heart of London.

It is a cloistered community of benedictine contemplatives who live by the ancient monastic Rule of St.Benedict.

The charism or work of the community
is prayer.

Tyburn Convent is the Mother House of monasteries world-wide.

The Foundress, Marie Adele Garnier made Tyburn Convent the home of the famous shrine of the English Reformation Martyrs of Tyburn.

http://www.tyburnconvent.org.uk/index2.html

Thank me later.

Heh. I snickered at the fact that they have a flash site.

Medellia
07-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Sweetie, just don't go to the movie. You know it's a bad idea. Don't go.

RobMoney
07-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Wait, let me guess

You couldn't talk to Ben, so you decided to call and talk to Ben's friend about Ben, but Ben's friend has plans of his own?

WOW...this is entertaining.......

like a car wreck

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 06:40 AM
to be fair... he's kinda my friend too. we've spent a LOOOOOT of time together. for some reason up until pretty recently, like the last few times ive been around him, i was never really that comfortable around him. i realized that the same is true with most of ben's very close friends that are boys. i think i must have always subconsciously been afraid to speak to other boys while i was with ben.

it started out i was asking him some stuff about ben and he told me some things about it, and then we talked about random other stuff, and then we talked about how we love johnny depp, and then we talked about how horrible my hair is and how next time he sees me i might just not have any, and that lead to the fact that we wodulnt see each other again since im not gonna see ben, and hey we should hang out sometiem.

alright, im not gonna broadcast it, but if he asks any questions im not gonna try to cover it up. ben doesnt want to have anything to do with me, and it's up to ted who he wants to hang out with when he's not around ben. he's even said things before about i can hang out with people we know without him around, cause normally i never do anything with anyone else unless ben's going too.

Freebasser
07-07-2005, 06:41 AM
Rearrange these words to make a well known phrase or saying.

Straws; at; clutching.

GreenEarthAl
07-07-2005, 06:53 AM
Have fun on your date Ray. Hope you get a chance to kiss up on him.

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 06:54 AM
now GEA confused me

that was sarcasm, right?

GreenEarthAl
07-07-2005, 06:59 AM
No. No sarcasm. Time passes. You have the least little bit of curiosity about a fellow other than Ben. That's a good thing. Hope he's a nice guy.

And hope you're doing well. For as much shit as is hurled at you, we were all actually young once. When I was 19 I wanted to commit suicide because this one girl's father forbade her to date me. Eventually I got older and started to get it right more often.

But anyway, back to the point... enjoy your date. Maybe the fact that he's Ben's friend will lose all significance and he'll just wind up being a good guy that you like on his own merits.

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 07:01 AM
see, the thing is i dont have any friends that ARENT bens friend and i dont really have any place to meet any cause the only place i get any contact with humans is at work, where all the cool people are bens friends

is it a date? i dont know that it's a date.... cant we just be hanging out?... huh... i just remembered soemthing else he said last night... i guess it is a date

he tricked me!

im still going though.

synch
07-07-2005, 07:03 AM
I feel I should warn insertnamehere that GEA is a polyamorous person, which seems to work brilliantly for him but is not for everyone.

If you want some advice from a boring monogamous person you shouldn't even go near that guy. Go ask some guy not related to your ex on a date, it's far healthier in my opinion.

Or... spend some time alone.

The convent thing was a joke.

Kinda.

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 07:05 AM
if it IS a date, and i dont even know that it is for sure, its not like we're gonna serious hardcore date. i just kinda feel like going out with someone. i went out to dinner last night with a girl i dont really like just to have something to do. its kind of like that, only he's a boy, and he doesnt annoy the hell out of me.

GreenEarthAl
07-07-2005, 07:05 AM
I should have warned you from the very beginning to wear latex gloves when you type to me Ray.

I'm very, very sorry.

*sniffle*

Tzar
07-07-2005, 07:07 AM
could this be the biggest "who gives a fuck?" thread ever?

you put yourself into this position, you twat.

dig yourself out.

GreenEarthAl
07-07-2005, 07:09 AM
could this be the biggest "who gives a fuck?" thread ever?

And yet you will open up this thread at least 5 more times and post in it at least once more.

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 07:10 AM
maybe he wont now becaue you called him out and made him mad. or he'll keep checking back and just never post.

yeah, i didnt really see where the talking to him was going until it was too late and i was already excited about going.

mp-seventythree
07-07-2005, 07:11 AM
I think a lot of people on this board forget that they were that age once.

Tzar
07-07-2005, 07:14 AM
And yet you will open up this thread at least 5 more times and post in it at least once more.

true. but still...
attention-whore is set at 100% right now.

Why?

It's not like you'll listen to us anyway dude.

werd.

mp-seventythree
07-07-2005, 07:17 AM
Hmm, is seems that the milk of human kindness is drying up in certain areas.

synch
07-07-2005, 07:21 AM
I should have warned you from the very beginning to wear latex gloves when you type to me Ray.

I'm very, very sorry.

*sniffle*
You know I didn't mean that right? ;)

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 07:49 AM
and i thought it was good that i felt like goin out and doin stuff instaed of sitting at home and crying all day like id been doing...

mp-seventythree
07-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Mae, you do have a point. Like you, I was in that kind of situation when I was younger and had no support group to speak of, and it's really frustrating to see someone ignoring all this good advice that's being offered. But thinking back, no matter what people might have advised me back then, i probably would have ignored it anyway. There are none so blind as those who won't see (or something like that).

insertnamehere
07-07-2005, 08:05 AM
i dont think its clinging to him... they're nothing alike, they have different social circles.... right now the only people i know are bens friends. maybe i can meet different people who arent bens friends through ted. ted goes out with different people a lot. i know ben's most likely gonna have a problem with it, but i dont really care. maybe once he's stopped being completely mad i can talk some sense into him. he wanted me to make other friends, he even tried to tell me to spend some time with our friends without him there, so i can bring that up if he really has a prolem with it. he doesnt want anything to do with me, well he still doesnt have to see me or talk to me. i wanna go out and have a good time. teds a nice guy. its not like we're gonna date for real, and its not like i want to fuck him or anything.