PDA

View Full Version : i need to find out how to send a letter to marylin manson

insertnamehere
07-11-2005, 07:47 AM
mostly cause i want to tell him about the crazy fucked up dream i had last night.

my family was taking me to outback to celebrate my highschool graduation ( :confused: ) and he was there, and before we left, for some reason or other that i dont remember, he smashed my acoustic guitar. so i went out and punched out his drivers side window and wrote obscenities all over his car in blood. then we apologized to each other and everything was cool and we went to outback.

Mcmac
07-11-2005, 07:53 AM
why would u feel the need to tell him that....you sound as fucked up as him...
anyway whats outback?

insertnamehere
07-11-2005, 07:55 AM
its a restraunt. and it's AWESOME

ScarySquirrel
07-11-2005, 07:57 AM
If you write a letter and address it to the record label he's on, they might forward it to him. Do a little deal like this...

Marilyn Manson
c/o Warner Brothers Records
123 Shitty Music St.
Freakville, CA 90387

insertnamehere
07-11-2005, 07:59 AM
haha

i think its important to note that im not really a fan. i like some of his covers of old songs he did, but thats about it.

Mcmac
07-11-2005, 08:19 AM
its a restraunt. and it's AWESOME

the aussie outback restraunt???? im aussie and i went to that restraunt in singapore and all the names of the food are pretty funny....and the foods pretty good too...but when will people get that we call prawns prawns!!!

Parkey
07-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Douse it in blood and burn it on an open fire. He'll get it.

insertnamehere
07-11-2005, 10:12 AM
the aussie outback restraunt???? im aussie and i went to that restraunt in singapore and all the names of the food are pretty funny....and the foods pretty good too...but when will people get that we call prawns prawns!!!

maybe you should write a letter to the outback corporation and tell them that you call prawns prawns. i dunno though, everyone thinks aussie people say "throw some shrimp on the barbie" or something like that, so "prawns" might not work.

so are jackaroo chops authentic australian cuisine? :p

CiaoBellaXO
07-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Johnny Depp based his charater on Marilyn Manson in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.....he also based Parates of the Carribean on Keith Richards....