PDA

View Full Version : That cold feeling...

miss soul fire
07-12-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't HATE the cold, but don't you think the cold weather makes you feel more disgusted about simple things? Like going to the bathroom. It's all so cold, I'm not talking about that freezing feeling that you can't leave the bed and have to wear a hundred jackets, but the way your skin and objects, the floor and especially everything inside a bathroom get cold. It's so nasty. I really feel like vomiting sometimes.

And then I get these really nasty thoughts like licking a pube hair on the tip of a toilet in public restrooms or actually licking a toilet full of faeces (sp)...sometimes I'm in a public place and thinking of that I put my hand in my mouth real closed immediately.

How do you European folks deal with the cold weather?

Lindsey_1535
07-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Its cold here most of the year so you just get used to it. Meh.

ToucanSpam
07-12-2005, 08:52 PM
I live in the warmest part of Canada (based on annual temperature averages), but we can get -40 degrees Celcius winds and its a bitch to do anything.

miss soul fire
07-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Nobody read my post, damnit!!! I didn't mean the fact that we feel cold, but the feeling of what really surround usssssssssssssssssssss! G :mad: rrrr!

And hot weather rules, not too hot though. Cold is okay, too cold is lame.

ToucanSpam
07-12-2005, 08:55 PM
I see.

Some people I know make me feel like I am sitting in the cold sometimes. (lb)

Lindsey_1535
07-12-2005, 08:56 PM
The plastic chair I was sitting on was really hot and it burnt my skin. Kinda the oppisite of what you are talkign about but same difference.

miss soul fire
07-12-2005, 09:02 PM
I see.

Some people I know make me feel like I am sitting in the cold sometimes. (lb)
You mean me and my rudyness?:D

Hahaha. I've been so rude. Sorry.:(

But no one ever gets my posts. I guess I live on my own world!!

ToucanSpam
07-12-2005, 09:07 PM
You mean me and my rudyness?:D

Hahaha. I've been so rude. Sorry.:(

But no one ever gets my posts. I guess I live on my own world!!
I didnt mean you, Robychu. I meant someone else I know, who really crapped on me.

CrankItUp!
07-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Wear warm socks and mits and avoid using public restrooms . I take a shit behind the barn when I'm too drunk to find the outhouse in the dark sometimes ! :o

miss soul fire
07-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm glad to hear that, TC. Well not entirely glad though.:/

Thanks for the advices maltliquor. It's not that cold, but...the bathroom...I have...to...go there...many times...a day!!! Pee peeeee! :D

Sometimes I pee with my eyes closed just so I can't feel that toilet vibe.:p

beastieangel01
07-13-2005, 10:15 AM
I HATE undressing to take a shower or sittnig my bare ass on a cold ass toilet seat when the weather is super cold out. I basically hate getting out of bed, period if it is cold out.

I'm glad I don't deal with super cold weather anymore.

miss soul fire
07-13-2005, 10:20 AM
I HATE undressing to take a shower or sittnig my bare ass on a cold ass toilet seat when the weather is super cold out. I basically hate getting out of bed, period if it is cold out.

EXAAACTLY!!!!:)

beastieangel01
07-13-2005, 10:23 AM
yep. I actually feel sick when I have to undress to shower in a cold, tiled bathroom.

I LOVED it when bathrooms had heat lamps in them. I'd jump out of bed, flip them on, run back to bed, then go take a shower 10 minutes later when the bathroom was warmed up :D same thing when I needed to go to the bathroom, haha.

miss soul fire
07-13-2005, 10:25 AM
yep. I actually feel sick when I have to undress to shower in a cold, tiled bathroom.

I LOVED it when bathrooms had heat lamps in them. I'd jump out of bed, flip them on, run back to bed, then go take a shower 10 minutes later when the bathroom was warmed up :D same thing when I needed to go to the bathroom, haha.
Hahaha, that sounded fun! And since we talked about a certain name...that shower post reminded me of "Save Ferris!" Hihihi.:DWhen he comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his head is just fa-bu-lous!:D

beastiegirrl101
07-13-2005, 10:34 AM
you don't know cold until you've lived in Chicago....

miss soul fire
07-13-2005, 10:36 AM
you don't know cold until you've lived in Chicago....
But seriously, an extremely cold weather may suck, but it's sooo fancy! People look so charming with their fancy coats and boots and turtle necks!:D (y)

Kid Presentable
07-13-2005, 10:41 AM

Were you in Maniac Mansion?

beastiegirrl101
07-13-2005, 11:00 AM
But seriously, an extremely cold weather may suck, but it's sooo fancy! People look so charming with their fancy coats and boots and turtle necks!:D (y)

this is true..towards the end of the summer I am ready to put my toes back in socks and cosy up with a big sweater and a good book...our summers are brutal so I look forward to the change.

beastieangel01
07-13-2005, 11:09 AM
Were you in Maniac Mansion?

I wish!

wait... no I don't. I want to play that right now though. :)

Freebasser
07-13-2005, 11:10 AM
When it isn't a friggin' heatwave like at the moment, it's usually cold wet and miserable 4 days a week in Manchester, so I'm more than used to it.