PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on extraterrestrial life?

miss soul fire
07-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Do you believe in Travis Walton's story?

I do. I could talk about it more, but I'll wait for replies.:D

There are some interesting stories about aliens over here too.

Laver1969
07-13-2005, 11:43 AM
I remember The Walton's...with John Boy and that birthmark. They were aliens? :eek:

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
07-13-2005, 11:45 AM
what i want to know is what made you make this thread??
were you-are you- watching unsolved mysteries? :confused:

King of Rock II
07-13-2005, 11:45 AM
there's probably life somewhere. there's a good possibility there was life on mars, and that's in our solar system. the universe is like pretty big and stuff! there have to be other lifeforms.

miss soul fire
07-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Oh, I was just thinking about this movie I like about Travis Walton called "Fire in the Sky", a real story according to ufologists (sp).

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
07-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Oh, I was just thinking about this movie I like about Travis Walton called "Fire in the Sky", a real story according to ufologists (sp).

oh ok, because im watching unsolved mysteries and they just had this special on that

beastiegirrl101
07-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Hello. My name is Elizibeth......... When I died in 1953, I was only ten. I was kidnapped by two rapists who skinned me alive. My corpse has been rotting in the ground, only to awaken when someone reads this letter. Post this message on five different boards and your life will be saved. otherwise, in one hour I shall stand right behind you, tap you on the back and suck out your soul to nourish mine. If you post it, your life shall be spared and you shall never be bothered again.

Qdrop
07-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Hello. My name is Elizibeth......... When I died in 1953, I was only ten. I was kidnapped by two rapists who skinned me alive. My corpse has been rotting in the ground, only to awaken when someone reads this letter. Post this message on five different boards and your life will be saved. otherwise, in one hour I shall stand right behind you, tap you on the back and suck out your soul to nourish mine. If you post it, your life shall be spared and you shall never be bothered again.

dude.
knock it off.

ToucanSpam
07-13-2005, 02:59 PM
It is impossible to have in a universe with millions of galaxies there are no planets which have life.

Tone Capone
07-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I don't know who Walton is but, I believe that there has to be other life out there somewhere whether it's some tiny bacteria under some rock or intelligent creatures with full blown civiliations. Something is going on out there.

guerillaGardner
07-13-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm interested in the connection between sleep paralysis and UFO abduction. In sleep paralysis sufferers are unable to move (obviously) but are aware of the often malevolent presences in the room around them. Some sufferers accept that it is a psychological condition and others insist it's ETs.

Chicka B
07-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Hmm, no planet Earth is special. We're living on the only planet with life on it out of billions and billions of planets and galaxies in the universe. I'm being sarcastic of course. There has to be life somewhere, I mean there's sooo much space!!! Very interesting thought.

paul jones
07-13-2005, 07:27 PM
It'd be nice if a load of yodas landed in our lifetime or klingon blokes

ToucanSpam
07-13-2005, 07:28 PM
It'd be nice if a load of yodas landed in our lifetime or klingon blokes
Every day I dream of meeting Yoda.

paul jones
07-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Every day I dream of meeting Yoda.

maybe that's not a puppet in the films, just some old midget wearing fake ears

ToucanSpam
07-13-2005, 07:31 PM
maybe that's not a puppet in the films, just some old midget wearing fake ears
I used to think they were real. I mean real real.

Then I turned 18 and got the bonus dvd and found out the truth.

paul jones
07-13-2005, 07:34 PM
I used to think they were real. I mean real real.

Then I turned 18 and got the bonus dvd and found out the truth.

I bet that was just like finding out Santa was your Dad

ToucanSpam
07-13-2005, 07:35 PM
I bet that was just like finding out Santa was your Dad
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAT? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ericg
07-13-2005, 08:33 PM
I read "Chariots of the God's". It was written in the 60's or 70's hence the cheesy title, but I think one hypothetical mentioned was that a superior life form actually made us... in fact attempted several times before making us... acceptable, or "right".. destroying the earth's surface many times over in each process when their creation turned out not to live up to their expectations.

Artifacts were purported to have been found buried that dated from centuries ago that were impossible feats of technology/ not feasible in the "time frame/ period", which the writer drew many intelligent conclusions from, as well as many other things he based... from the pyramids to cave drawings to all kinds of shit.

I think the aliens are waiting, awful patiently I might add, for us to be true to matters and fill their expectations... de-alienate ourselves from ourselves as a race so to speak... before they will, or can ever make any real contact. I definitely think we have an accute sense of telepathy in any case with them/ ourselves..... and certain of us have enabled ourselves to tap into it more than those who have not learned how to "mature" or be "noble" very well.

I once had a shroom trip where...

zorra_chiflada
07-13-2005, 08:35 PM
i believe in extraterrestrial life more than i believe in the possible existence of god.

Nygel
07-13-2005, 09:04 PM
i use to download hours of ufo videos on my friends computer until i crashed it. but i believe greatly that their is/has been/ or will be other life in the universe. not only cuz its so vast but im sure one day we'll venture further into space and find some significant stuff, i always thought it would be cool if we found a skeleton on mars, or like a mass graveyard from an old intergalactic war... but that obviously isnt very likely

ericg
07-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Well, as long as you believe in something there...
You can't rule anything of this nature out when applying yourself ultimately to really finding out what it's all about. Many people seem so traumatized by birth and their formative periods that they go through life not wanting to... or block out themselves like a digression.. which grows inferiority complexes and shit. I mean there are ineffable concepts we know we could know... about... perhaps.. but until we claim it for ourselves or "grasp" the opportunity and really expound on certain criteria etc... That's the first human lesson. Some are just "perhaps" fortunate to make their own fortune in a genuine capacity where mental wherewithal... is concerned I guess. Almost happenstance. Oh Word?

I started writing this some years ago: I can't write a book here, but I think when I do the title will be "Common Synthesis Through Dialectic." A succinct beginers book. A kind of generation's follow up to my Grandfather's "Practical Application and Theory of Electronics", or something to that effect. Just in pragmatics. Of/ in/ about/ for good sense. A state of the art biorhythmical anthology- philanthropy in condition and relation... It will be a biosatellite, if you will. Just some logical diction to help get it right. Along with being my own memoirs or generally narrated like a journal, I'll include the latest discoveries of the human genome project etc..., ambient reference/ truth of sympaesthetics in symmetry through figuring an epiphany... affectional sounds and the mind, to motive manifestation, the philosophy/ study of personification... the steadfastness, bearing, and state of... the art in principal, to just plain bionomics/ biotics, ecogeographics. Good old health per capita...

To find and create the dimension where your motivation lies in order to build momentum..... I mean, that's life, right. Humans have to learn how to be efficient and practical about it. It's only common sense, yet the common denomination can't seem to simplify this and falls to a new low everyday... with the mainstream's erroneous perpetration and fiegned accounts and lack of nobility being grafted into the future generation of human genes like... And this disables us from taking advantage of our true elements/ natural organism/ conduits... brain activity potential, and by ignoring it, we wither in confounded confusion and degenerate instead, and case in point, while not even being able to tell. And if you do, it's like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
There has already come a point for too many, yet it's not enough..?...!!!!!! What the fuck. I hope for the best of what I just "happen" to know already...

Yada yada yada

PS A relative of Sasquatch kidnapped me during this time and this shit was just barely grinding out as I couldn't escape the... as you can tell. I'm tellin' you, it's been hard times...