PDA

View Full Version : I AM SO TIRED OF INSANE PEOPLE.

afronaut
07-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Okay, listen lady. You just rang my phone about 10 times in the last hour. You are an unemployed highschool dropout 26 year old single mother of two midget woman piece of Tennessee scum with no future. I am a bright, strapping, handsome, 18 year old with a very bright future (ha!), please stop implying that i need children. More specifically, these mysterious two 4 year old girls that you keep saying I need. Suspiciously, YOU have two 4 year old girls. I do not need two four year old girls, especially yours. Please go to hell. I hate children with every fabric of my being.

I mean, jeebus christ. I like, talked to you once maybe? a few random odd fragmented pieces of online conversation sprinkled here and there does not count. and now you're leaving me voicemails with "hey, its me! tabitha. gimme a call. talk to you later!"

Hey, its me?

We are most definitely not on "hey, its me" terms. And we never will be. One awkward conversation where you somehow weasel my phone number from me make a friendship does not. I even humored you once and answered the phone, where you then proceeded to tell me a lovely story about how you were fired from McDonalds for leaning on the counter, which was puncuated by screams at your children threatening to "whoop" them about every five minutes.

And I am not a naughty boy. And I dont need to be spanked. Please stop calling me a naughty boy and implying that I need a spanking. It weirds me out.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Here we go. Now I recieved a text message. Its an *urgent* text message, and it says "PLEASE CALL ME" in all caps. No. No. No. Jesus Christ, can you get any more desperate?

I am 18. you are 26 and insane. I will never be your babies new daddy. While in theory I have nothing against being involved with a woman significantly older than I, you also have that little baggage of being "insane". Not to mention that whole kid thing, and everything else that is horribly wrong with you. And you are insanely short. You hardly come up to my elbow. Not to mention one of your favorite bands is Lynrd Skynrd. It just aint gonna work out, toots.

In other news, I just saw the worst movie I have ever seen ever. Are We There Yet? The Ice Cube movie. Jesus Christ, making myself sit through that was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Why the fuck did my dad rent that?

*hyperventilates*

TurdBerglar
07-13-2005, 10:24 PM
sounds like the tabatha i know. but she isn't short or 26

afronaut
07-13-2005, 10:26 PM
she also has a very revolting accent and laugh.

TurdBerglar
07-13-2005, 10:27 PM
you just as crazy for giveing her your number

wavin_goodbye
07-13-2005, 10:28 PM
so .. which board member is this? ;)

afronaut
07-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately you are correct.

afronaut
07-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Unfortunately you are correct.
@ WHAT TURD SAID

wavin_goodbye
07-13-2005, 10:30 PM
haha.. would have been better if i had written someone in

TurdBerglar
07-13-2005, 10:31 PM
see, in my mind everyone on the net is a tabatha...

Victor Baron
07-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Perhaps posting her number on the message board for everyone to prank call her would make you feel better?

TurdBerglar
07-13-2005, 10:38 PM
YES

afronaut
07-13-2005, 10:54 PM
yeah no. thats just mean and immature.

i'll think about it.

Beth
07-13-2005, 11:02 PM
1. i did not call 10 times.

2. if you didn't want me calling, you could have pm'd me.

:mad:

cosmo105
07-13-2005, 11:05 PM
next time she calls you, answer, then pop a balloon, then yell OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SHOT then hang up and never answer again.

afronaut
07-13-2005, 11:08 PM
next time she calls you, answer, then pop a balloon, then yell OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SHOT then hang up and never answer again.

oh shit, i have this big whistle thing, and when you blow it it sounds like a train whistle. and i can like, blow into that, and be like "oh my god i was just ran over by a train im dead bye"

beastieangel01
07-13-2005, 11:14 PM
yeah no. thats just mean and immature.

i'll think about it.

nice.

That sucks. Crazy people, they like to fuck with your life, you know.

Homsar
07-14-2005, 12:18 AM
So I was like "'eah!"

And he was like "wha?"

And I was like "'eah, 'eah!"

And he was like "wha, wha?"

And we both went "vroom" two miles south of Manchester. Rough riding downtown.

monkey
07-14-2005, 01:32 AM
wait... is this the chinese lady?

Freebasser
07-14-2005, 06:09 AM
What happened to DipDipShit?

enree erzweglle
07-14-2005, 06:48 AM
Casually drop into the next conversation that you're listed somewhere here (http://www.sexcriminals.com/regs/1044.html) and you can't find your entry.

BOBBY DIGITAL
07-14-2005, 09:12 AM
Okay, listen lady. You just rang my phone about 10 times in the last hour. You are an unemployed highschool dropout 26 year old single mother of two midget woman piece of Tennessee scum with no future. I am a bright, strapping, handsome, 18 year old with a very bright future (ha!), please stop implying that i need children. More specifically, these mysterious two 4 year old girls that you keep saying I need. Suspiciously, YOU have two 4 year old girls. I do not need two four year old girls, especially yours. Please go to hell. I hate children with every fabric of my being.

I mean, jeebus christ. I like, talked to you once maybe? a few random odd fragmented pieces of online conversation sprinkled here and there does not count. and now you're leaving me voicemails with "hey, its me! tabitha. gimme a call. talk to you later!"

Hey, its me?

We are most definitely not on "hey, its me" terms. And we never will be. One awkward conversation where you somehow weasel my phone number from me make a friendship does not. I even humored you once and answered the phone, where you then proceeded to tell me a lovely story about how you were fired from McDonalds for leaning on the counter, which was puncuated by screams at your children threatening to "whoop" them about every five minutes.

And I am not a naughty boy. And I dont need to be spanked. Please stop calling me a naughty boy and implying that I need a spanking. It weirds me out.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Here we go. Now I recieved a text message. Its an *urgent* text message, and it says "PLEASE CALL ME" in all caps. No. No. No. Jesus Christ, can you get any more desperate?

I am 18. you are 26 and insane. I will never be your babies new daddy. While in theory I have nothing against being involved with a woman significantly older than I, you also have that little baggage of being "insane". Not to mention that whole kid thing, and everything else that is horribly wrong with you. And you are insanely short. You hardly come up to my elbow. Not to mention one of your favorite bands is Lynrd Skynrd. It just aint gonna work out, toots.

In other news, I just saw the worst movie I have ever seen ever. Are We There Yet? The Ice Cube movie. Jesus Christ, making myself sit through that was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Why the fuck did my dad rent that?

*hyperventilates*

Dude, you haven't posted in a while and the first thread you make is about this bullshit. Now, I know you wanna show Lara how big of a pimp you are, but was this thread really THAT necessary?? After reading this, it seems that you should be telling this story to your boyfriends after a sweaty pillow fight at a slumber party.

Mcmac
07-14-2005, 09:15 AM
IM SO TIRED OF BOBBY DIGITAL!!!!!!!!

BOBBY DIGITAL
07-14-2005, 09:16 AM
IM SO TIRED OF BOBBY DIGITAL!!!!!!!!

Who fuckin cares.

afronaut
07-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Dude, you haven't posted in a while and the first thread you make is about this bullshit. Now, I know you wanna show Lara how big of a pimp you are, but was this thread really THAT necessary?? After reading this, it seems that you should be telling this story to your boyfriends after a sweaty pillow fight at a slumber party.
Hey, you're right. I'LL SHOW THAT LARA!

BOBBY DIGITAL
07-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Hey, you're right. I'LL SHOW THAT LARA!

I'm right about the slumber party, too. Aren't I?

Qdrop
07-14-2005, 09:27 AM
so...is tabitha hot or what?

wait...you showed me this link, to her online bio, right?

hit that man, hit that....ahahahaha.

Qdrop
07-14-2005, 09:29 AM

oh yeah.
this really sounds like boasting.

if anything, it's self-depracation.

afronaut
07-14-2005, 09:33 AM
so...is tabitha hot or what?

Not really.

But that doesn't matter, I'll show that Lara good!

mickill
07-14-2005, 09:40 AM
But sadly, she realy does sound like she's got more going for her than Lara does.

Anyway...

How about you quit picking up stray desperate women online, you frickin moron?

afronaut
07-14-2005, 09:53 AM
How about you quit picking up stray desperate women online, you frickin moron?
dude. dude.

no.

Echewta
07-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Take a nap.

Qdrop
07-14-2005, 10:34 AM
But sadly, she realy does sound like she's got more going for her than Lara does.

ouch...right to the jugular.

Qdrop
07-14-2005, 10:35 AM
dude. dude.

no.

he still tries to hit on me like once a week.
it hasn't worked.

yet.

mickill
07-14-2005, 10:46 AM
ouch...right to the jugular.
Tough love, m'man. It's called tough love.

afronaut
07-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Yeah guys, I'm goin out now. To like, uh, bang like, five chicks. at once. Like, fine ass hoes. Five of them. With big as titties, and nice juicy ghetto booties. Cuz they cant get off mah jock. I tells ya, I'm a total f'in pimp. Just thought you guys should know. This is gonna be like that time i went to that thing at that place and all dese sluts were like flockin around mah jock and an orgy spontaneously erupted and i had like 10 chicks on my dick at once. Seriously, 10, man. Then I won the breakdance battle. I did the robot all the way home. Where there were like 3 more sluts waiting for my dick.

Yeah, thats right. Take that.

Complete freakin pimp.

Qdrop
07-14-2005, 11:29 AM
wow.
lara will DEFINATELY be jealous now...

check and mate ....

mickill
07-14-2005, 11:31 AM
I don't know. That story sounds made up.

Qdrop
07-14-2005, 11:33 AM
I don't know. That story sounds made up.

jealousy is a motherfucker....eh mike?

Echewta
07-14-2005, 11:34 AM
I don't believe the whole robot part. :rolleyes:

mickill
07-14-2005, 11:36 AM
jealousy is a motherfucker....eh mike?

Is it that obvious? Damn.

avignon
07-14-2005, 11:36 AM
I don't believe the whole robot part. :rolleyes:
He should have said the cabbage patch. Chicks can't resist the cabbage patch.

like2_drink
07-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Yeah guys, I'm goin out now. To like, uh, bang like, five chicks. at once. Like, fine ass hoes.

anyone else read that really wrong?

HotAndWet
07-14-2005, 01:38 PM
hahaha tabitha!!!!!

pm me her number and sak and I will give her a ring, ;)