PDA

View Full Version : you know it's hot when you're drench in sweat just becuase you ate something

TurdBerglar
07-27-2005, 06:19 PM
i just ate some rice and beans.

i was also wondering if mexicans that live in mexico actually ate the shit us americans consider traditional mexican food. like if i were to sit down with a family from mexico. would i just be eating some shity tocas and burritos? mexico has to have some better food than what is sold to us over here. and im not just talking about was is sold to us through taco bell but even the food from a real mexican restaraunt is kinda gross yet surpriseingly very tastey.

Bitchamachacha
07-27-2005, 06:34 PM
This thread gave me gas.

I'm just saying...

TurdBerglar
07-27-2005, 06:46 PM
gas can be fun (y)

but not always

Lindsey_1535
07-27-2005, 06:50 PM
When I was down thurrrr I was on a bus and we stoped of at some dudes house to pick up some tortillas. It was hella mexican.

cosmo105
07-27-2005, 08:10 PM
the stuff you white people eat is nowhere near real mexican food. especially considering where you live, turd.

most of the real mexican places down here in so cal are really close to the real thing. look for the ones that are little holes in the wall with an old blind grandma making tortillas by hand in the corner. those are the real deal. otherwise, go to one of my crazy catholic relatives' houses.

it made me so sad when i was in about 6th grade and i was visiting family in Colorado...and my really white cousin said she was going to take me to get really good mexican food, and i was excited because i was craving some...and she took me to Chipotle.

i'm lucky in that my mom can cook really amazing mexican food, too. when she and my dad first got together, she made tacos with the premade shells and ground beef and everything...he laughed, and the next day took her to his mom's house, and she learned everything from her. god, i miss her enchiladas :(

QweenOfBoggle
07-27-2005, 08:37 PM
i really want mexican food now. we have a really good place in town, and yes, it's run by REAL LIVE MEXICANS! haha, it's awesome though. :( hungry.