PDA

View Full Version : Breasts acutally ruined my lunch!

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 06:50 AM
I went to lunch today with a friend at this place called JR Rockers which is kinda like a bad Chili's or Friday's. Anyway it was packed cus it was lunch time. So we go to sit down and the table next to us, pretty much in the dead center of the dining area, is a bunch of moms and their babies. I go to sit down and look directly across from me and this one lady is breast feeding! She was wearing this tight, tank top/t-shirt hybrid thing and at first I thought she had 3 tits. Then I realized it was the baby's head! I mean I'm all about a mother feeding her child but this broad didn't have a blanket over her or anything. I was so grossed out I didn't eat my lunch.

louise
07-28-2005, 06:59 AM
why are you so grossed out ?? you know it's a normale thing to do ?? she needed some kind of blanket ??

when breastfeed you don't see anything , only the baby's head against the breast !! maybe exept (sp) when it's starts drinking or perhapes a bit when it's finished drinking (don't watch then !)

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 07:06 AM
I just find it highly inappropriate to do in a crowded public place like that. Especially when people are eating. It is a natural thing but it is also a private thing, you don’t see me whacking off or pooping in the middle of a crowded restaurant

louise
07-28-2005, 07:11 AM
with baby's eating time IS eating time no metter where !! i couldn't care less where i am on the moment she / he wants food and you got it !!

where els than if you can't do it in public places ...while having lunch ??

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 07:12 AM
The bathroom? Plus the building that Rockers is in is also the Enlisted Club so there were a bunch of other empty places she coulda ducked into for a few minutes.

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 07:15 AM
I think women should be able to breastfeed where ever, but they should have the courtesy to cover up with a baby blanket or towel of some sort. It's called compromise.

see that I could live with....

louise
07-28-2005, 07:17 AM
hmm sorry still don't see the problem in it ....bathroom ?? in public places ??? you seen them ??? well shoot me than cause that's way to dirty / smelly most off the times..for the little one's....and i think no one would like it (me or the one who has to wait atleast 10 / 15 min. while i hold the bathroom and she has got to hold it up !) sorry where i sit down she wil get her food !!

enree erzweglle
07-28-2005, 07:21 AM
I don't really care where a woman & a baby do that.

As for expecting them to do it in bathrooms--gross. I was in an absolutely wretched one on Friday. It was so foul in there that couldn't do what I went in there to do.

(Unless it's one of those art-deco lounge-style bathrooms--the kinds with sofas and gloved attendants and mirrored trays of pretty toiletries--expecting a woman and a baby to BF in a bathroom is just wrong.)

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Okay maybe not the bathroom but someplace more private but FYI the bathrooms at this place are very nice and very clean. The building itself is only a few months old.

louise
07-28-2005, 07:28 AM
well most of the bathrooms here are way to dirty to breastfeed....and for the 15 min. well you survive i suppose..

enree erzweglle
07-28-2005, 07:31 AM
Okay maybe not the bathroom but someplace more private but FYI the bathrooms at this place are very nice and very clean. The building itself is only a few months old.
I have absolutely no problem with nudity in most contexts.
A lot of people do, though, and I can understand why they'd be embarrassed to see breasts in public.

Is the problem that you're seeing her breasts or that she's using them?
(I don't mean to challenge you with that question--I should find a softer way to say it but I can't right now. I've been editing all morning and I'm blanking out.)

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 07:37 AM
Is the problem that you're seeing her breasts or that she's using them?
(I don't mean to challenge you with that question--I should find a softer way to say it but I can't right now. I've been editing all morning and I'm blanking out.)

I don't take that as a challenge I don't really have a problem with nudity although I don't think just showing your breasts in the middle of the lunch rush in a restaurant is appropriate either. Yeah the problem I have with it is that she is using them or I guess that the baby is using them.

Oh and this is the place (http://www.nau.usace.army.mil/news/pdf/Fall_04/Pages_14-17.pdf) or at least the building it was at. The pics are old because it's fully constructed now but you can tell from the one inside photo that it's a nice place and I'm pretty sure the female bathrooms even have a little bench or couch in the sink area.

synch
07-28-2005, 07:39 AM
I've traveled by train a lot the past few weeks so most bathrooms I've seen lately aren't even fit to pee in.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 07:41 AM
So wait - everyone in the restaurant is free to eat without a towel over their head, except a baby?

Oh yeah, that sounds reasonable :rolleyes:

louise
07-28-2005, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE=Loppfessor] Yeah the problem I have with it is that she is using them or I guess that the baby is using them.

THEY ARE MADE FOR THIS !!!!!! ONLY THIS !!!!!!

we know it's nice to do some others shit with it but still...............

scotty
07-28-2005, 07:45 AM
Well, thats what breasts are for, for babies to get food. As for covering up with a blanket, how badly do you want to see a baby suffocate? You should never cover the head of a baby with anything, ever. Should she leave the room? Only if you want to keep stigmatising a natural process, making women, who are already feeling kinda fragile, feel real good about themselves.

I think you should get over it. Breast aren't there just for you to perve on.

synch
07-28-2005, 07:45 AM
Is there a way to make the obligatory "maybe you didn't get breastfed enough as a kid" joke without being too offensive?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 07:46 AM
How did I know all the women would be against me on this one?? My dick is for peeing and blowing loads but I don't do that in front of everyone now do I ?

Is there a way to make the obligatory "maybe you didn't get breastfed enough as a kid" joke without being too offensive?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Actually I had planned on calling my mom tonight and asking her if she ever pulled that crap...if she had I was going to yell at her

enree erzweglle
07-28-2005, 07:48 AM
I don't take that as a challenge I don't really have a problem with nudity although I don't think just showing your breasts in the middle of the lunch rush in a restaurant is appropriate either. Yeah the problem I have with it is that she is using them or I guess that the baby is using them.

Oh and this is the place (http://www.nau.usace.army.mil/news/pdf/Fall_04/Pages_14-17.pdf) or at least the building it was at. The pics are old because it's fully constructed now but you can tell from the one inside photo that it's a nice place and I'm pretty sure the female bathrooms even have a little bench or couch in the sink area.

I would probably go somewhere else to BF regardless of where I was or I'd prepare by bringing a bottle of breastmilk. Not everyone wants/likes to (or can) do that.

Me? I'd rather see a ma BFing in public than smacking her kid up or just generally being assholey/loud/mean. That she cares enough to BF and maybe go through some embarrassment or tolerate dirty looks for that shows that she's probably a great ma.

I don't see anything gross about it, but having a kid changed my perspective on things. Gross is a diaper gone bad.

Maybe it's a lesson for you in tolerance or maybe it's a tiny peek into your own future, Lopp. :)

louise
07-28-2005, 07:49 AM
yeah my pussy is for peeing too but some times a baby drops out ..then my boob start to leek so yeah put the baby there !!! :D

scotty
How did I know all the women would be against me on this one??

Not just the women, fella.

synch
If it has to be done it has to be done, but she could have been discrete about it.

I briefly worked with a guy that needed a kidney dialisis twice a day. One thing is knowing that it needs to be done, another is wanting to sit in front of him while he does that.

Jeez... the smell :(

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 07:51 AM
Can anyone explain to me what exactly it is that is offputting to someone about breastfeeding? Because I can't for the life of me figure out why this would bother anyone in the slightest. In what way is it "weird" or "gross" or "wrong" or any other negative word one might attach to it?

I just don't get it.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 07:53 AM
If it has to be done it has to be done, but she could have been discrete about it.

why would 'discretion' be required?

if someone gets a hot dog from a street vendor, do you say "Well jeez, he can eat a hot dog if he wants but man, did he have to walk right down the street doing it? Can't he be more discrete?"

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 07:53 AM
I would probably go somewhere else to BF regardless of where I was or I'd prepare by bringing a bottle of breastmilk. Not everyone wants/likes to (or can) do that.

Me? I'd rather see a ma BFing in public than smacking her kid up or just generally being assholey/loud/mean. That she cares enough to BF and maybe go through some embarrassment or tolerate dirty looks for that shows that she's probably a great ma.

I don't see anything gross about it, but having a kid changed my perspective on things. Gross is a diaper gone bad.

Maybe it's a lesson for you in tolerance or maybe it's a tiny peek into your own future, Lopp. :)

Yeah I even said that to my buddy "Umm isn't that what breast pumps are for?" Oh and I do not support beating children anyplace! Stop making me out to be a monster!! :)

PS I can pretty much assure you that I will never be breast feeding in public at any point in my future.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 07:58 AM
Seriously though, Lopp. I am really curious as to why this even triggered feeling of digust for you. I'm not try ing to beat up on you, I really am intrigued.

Because I'm pretty sure that every day, you see breasts used to sell you stuff that is in no way related to breasts. Yet seeing one in the context of the very function it actually exists for caused this extreme reaction. Why is that, I wonder.

enree erzweglle
07-28-2005, 07:59 AM
Can anyone explain to me what exactly it is that is offputting to someone about breastfeeding? Because I can't for the life of me figure out why this would bother anyone in the slightest. In what way is it "weird" or "gross" or "wrong" or any other negative word one might attach to it?

I just don't get it.

I don't get it either, but it's an issue for some people so there must be something to it and I try to think about that/respect that.

I thought about making the analogy between BFing at a restaurant table and, say, changing a diaper there. I don't think they're analogous.

BFing and having sex in public? ...that's not a good analogy.

...neither is BFing and public displays of affection.

What IS analogous to it? ...changing clothes in public? ...urinating in public?
...arguing in public? Those are mostly negative things and I've just never associated BFing with negativity.

I am curious about this.

louise
07-28-2005, 07:59 AM
breast pomp ( you know what your asking ?? that's painfull and to do it for people you don't even know because they feel a shame or what ?? no i am not changing my live for people i don't know...just live with it and don't watch !!

if you compleened (sp)about her other boob leeking or whatsoever( like changesing (sp) a diper on the table next where you eat ) i would understand but woman shoot just give it where every they are at that moment of the day

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 08:06 AM
To be continued...I got a softball game to get ready for.

synch
07-28-2005, 08:06 AM

if someone gets a hot dog from a street vendor, do you say "Well jeez, he can eat a hot dog if he wants but man, did he have to walk right down the street doing it? Can't he be more discrete?"
In my opinion it's not gross but might be awkward. I'd lose my appetite if some guy was sitting in my view shirtless while I was eating my lunch.

That's why in my opinion a bit of discretion might have been appropriate, not because it's dirty or something.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 08:08 AM
In my opinion it's not gross but might be awkward. I'd lose my appetite if some guy was sitting in my view shirtless while I was eating my lunch.

That's why in my opinion a bit of discretion might have been appropriate, not because it's dirty or something.
Okay, it's not "dirty". But evidently there is something shameful in it, so it should be hidden?

louise
07-28-2005, 08:08 AM

so you never eat some while your at the beach ???

synch
07-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Okay, it's not "dirty". But evidently there is something shameful in it, so it should be hidden?
There is something intimate about it that one might feel awkward about being part of in a public place.

Louise, no, not really, but that's not the point. It's about context. If a guy or girl is topless on the beach it's part of the beach setting.

How did I manage to become the bad guy here?

Anyways, I've got some grocery shopping to do :)

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Nice job, Lopp, you've alienated the women. Now it doesn't matter how much of your salary you spend on a ring - no one wants to have your babies because you make them feel ashamed for their dirty pillows.

Next I think you should start a thread about a woman and her cellulite making you hate going to the pool. That'd be good. :p

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 08:24 AM
There is something intimate about it that one might feel awkward about being part of in a public place.

I guess that is what I specifically do not understand - why witnessing the entirely natural intimacy of a woman feeing her infant would provoke feelings of negativity or 'awkwardness'.

To me, it looks like kind of a nice thing.

wanton wench
07-28-2005, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=Loppfessor]How did I know all the women would be against me on this one?? My dick is for peeing and blowing loads but I don't do that in front of everyone now do I ?

maybe not but if you were working outside on a hot day you would probably have no problem taking off your shirt!

synch
07-28-2005, 09:46 AM
I guess that is what I specifically do not understand - why witnessing the entirely natural intimacy of a woman feeing her infant would provoke feelings of negativity or 'awkwardness'.

To me, it looks like kind of a nice thing.
It doesn't bother me personally, I grew up around my mom's female friends that had kids when I was one as my parents got divorced when I was very young.

I'm used to that sort of thing. Not everyone is though and not everyone might appreciate the sight of it. A bit of an extreme example is childbirth itself. To the people closely involved it's the most wonderful moment of their lives, a miracle, the most natural and amazing moment of all.

To a casual bystander it could be nothing more than an icky gooey mess.

hardnox71
07-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Got milk?

Sorry, couldn't help it. Had to be done.

miss soul fire
07-28-2005, 10:08 AM
It's nasty, especially when there's milk dripping all over the breast!

synch
07-28-2005, 10:51 AM
I think he's accusing you of looking at those breasts before the feeding started lopp ;)

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm used to that sort of thing. Not everyone is though and not everyone might appreciate the sight of it.
See, to me, that gets filed in the "not my problem" drawer. I'd never expect any mother feeding her child to have to hide away because 'other people' might not 'appreciate' it. In this case, those 'other people' can go get bent. Seriously, if someone's got a problem with a woman feeding her kid, then they have a problem, know what I'm saying?

In this case, Lopp says he was so digusted at the sight of a child being breastfed, that he himself could no longer eat. Now, me personally, I got nothing against Lopp, and I know he's not the only person in the world that would react that way. But seriously - that's pretty fucked up, that the sight of something so normal and natural could stir up such extreme latent feelings. I mean, Freud would have a fucking field day, you know?

bigblu89
07-28-2005, 11:22 AM

You're questioning him for not being able to seperate different "Acts of nature" and then you come up with almost the same exact argument that he was making.

Breast feeding a child in a public eatery, and walking down the street corner while having lunch are two totally different things.

Why people find it offensive isn't the point. It's the fact that some people do, and therefore really shouldn't be done in a public place like that.

If you were in the mall's food court, and a man sat down at the table next to you stark naked, in his "natural" state, would you be offended? You're born naked, so wouldn't it be "natural" to be naked?

bigblu89
07-28-2005, 11:24 AM
that the sight of something so normal and natural could stir up such extreme latent feelings.

Urination and defacation are normal and natural, but I don't want anyone doing that in the food court either.

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Why people find it offensive isn't the point. It's the fact that some people do, and therefore really shouldn't be done in a public place like that.

So you're saying it shouldn't be done because some people find it offensive, right? This is honestly a clarification question because I was a bit confused by your above statement.

But some people don't find it offensive, a lot of people don't. There aren't enough people who find it offensive obviously because if there were then more places might have breastfeeding rooms the way they have bathrooms.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 11:28 AM
You're questioning him for not being able to seperate different "Acts of nature" and then you come up with almost the same exact argument that he was making.

Breast feeding a child in a public eatery, and walking down the street corner while having lunch are two totally different things.

If you were in the mall's food court, and a man sat down at the table next to you stark naked, in his "natural" state, would you be offended? You're born naked, so wouldn't it be "natural" to be naked?
Once upon a time, not so long ago, having black people eating in the same places as white people would have been considered offensive. I'm sure many white people would have found the notion of eating sitting next to black people so disgusting, they wouldn't have been able to eat either.

Why people find it offensive is exactly the point.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Urination and defacation are normal and natural, but I don't want anyone doing that in the food court either.
The food court is for eating and drinking.

What exactly was the baby doing, again?

marsdaddy
07-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Maybe breasts are so sexualized that some people forget their actual purpose? It's pretty important to understand why people are uncomfortable. Plus, in the good ol' USA, we seem more intolerant of breast feeding and have sexualized breasts more than in other parts of the world.

The analogy of eating at the restaurant vs. breast feeding is a good one. I mean, the kid's got to eat -- and if you've ever been around a hungry infant, you know when a kid's got to eat, best to feed him. Now, if the mom is dribbling crumbs out of her mouth on the baby's head as he breast feeds, that's gross!

Oh, and I am betting at least two people in this thread are really going to struggle seeing their wives as mothers and their sexual partners, should they ever be lucky enough to have children.

marsdaddy
07-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Some of the regulars are incompetent.Incontinent? Oh dear...

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Oh, and I am betting at least two people in this thread are really going to struggle seeing their wives as mothers and their sexual partners, should they ever be lucky enough to have children.

interesting point you print up!

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 11:37 AM

Exactly, some of you people are arguing that since it's a natural thing that it automatically becomes appropriate behavior for any setting. I might have been a lil harsh and saying it was gross or disgusting. I don't recall saying it was dirty though. Anyway it just made me extremely uncomfortable and was a huge distraction to what should've been a normal lunch with a friend.

Having said that I think the act of a mother nursing their child is wonderful. A friend of mine who I am extremely close with had a baby a while back and I flew out to see the two of them. Anyway the baby was only like 2 weeks old and so cute. Well I remember one time walking in to see my friend on the rocking chair nursing the baby and honestly it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. However it is still a personal private thing that does not need to be on public display.

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Watching some adults eating is pretty gross too, but they gotta eat.

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 11:40 AM
Exactly, some of you people are arguing that since it's a natural thing that it automatically becomes appropriate behavior for any setting.

I don't think it's that so much as that it is no less natural than anyone else eating in the restaurant. It was appropriate where she was.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 11:43 AM
I don't think it's that so much as that it is no less natural than anyone else eating in the restaurant. It was appropriate where she was.
Exactly.

I mean, everybody else was getting some food stuffed into their face, right?

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 12:06 PM

That's kind of an ignorant statement to make based solely on this. Besides having personal standards about what you think is acceptable behavior in public hardly makes one a poor spouse. Aaaaaanyway I guess we'll all just hafta agree to disagree on this one, I know you still love me

bigblu89
07-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Did you say that as a retarded joke, or is it really supposed to put weight behind your argument?

There are specific places for these acts, you don't eat in the bathroom, as it is unhygenic. To compare taking a shit and breastfeeding is ridiculous.

Well I hope you make your coming child and wife get out of the public sight like it is a dirty act when your child is hungry.

Yeah it was more my retarded humor than an agumentative statement.

And my wife doesn't plan of breastfeeding. Her choice, not mine.

Echewta
07-28-2005, 01:02 PM
I love breasts for lunch.

Dr Deaf
07-28-2005, 01:05 PM
i'd just look away and provide the privacy the mother deserves. you should be focused on your dinner companion anyway.

ms.peachy
07-28-2005, 02:37 PM
That's kind of an ignorant statement to make based solely on this. Besides having personal standards about what you think is acceptable behavior in public hardly makes one a poor spouse. Aaaaaanyway I guess we'll all just hafta agree to disagree on this one, I know you still love me
I don't think mars meant to imply that this would make someone a 'poor spouse', I think what he was saying is that a man (any man) who feels admittedly awkward at the sight of a woman who breastfeeds publicly might - might - struggle a bit when the time comes that his partner's breasts start to exist more for his child's sustenance than his own pleasure. It can be difficult for some men to see their partners as both sexual, exciting, desirable women AND as nurturing, caring but decidedly unglamourous mothers.

cookiepuss
07-28-2005, 02:49 PM
dudes need to GET OVER this whole adversion to breast feeding in public.

Just because you can't dissassociate your sexual feelings towards breasts, doesn't mean that women should have to cover up to compensate for that. Baby is eating, GET OVER IT.

what i really think is that you are all just jealous that you are not sucking on the tit yourself :rolleyes:

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 02:50 PM

Just because you can't dissassociate your sexual feelings towards breasts, doesn't mean that women should have to cover up to compensate for that. Baby is eating, GET OVER IT.

here here!! (y)

adam_f
07-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by cookiepuss

But I don't think baby is complimenting the chef. I have a problem with that.

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 02:54 PM
But I don't think baby is complimenting the chef. I have a problem with that.

baby is more important than chef
baby is most important person in room
question; does dining establishment compliment baby?

adam_f
07-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Nuzzolese
baby is more important than chef
baby is most important person in room
question; does dining establishment compliment baby?

I would disagree. If Bruce Campbell or Eric from Boy Meets World enters the room, then they would be the most important person in the room.

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 03:05 PM
I would disagree. If Bruce Campbell or Eric from Boy Meets World enters the room, then they would be the most important person in the room.

no one is arguing that, but they were clearly not there.

adam_f
07-28-2005, 03:09 PM
Eric from Boy Meets World is funny.

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 03:27 PM
here here!! (y)

Not really...now you guys are just grasping at straws, look I said my peace and as I said before we'll hafta just agree to disagree on this

Nuzzolese
07-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Not really...now you guys are just grasping at straws, look I said my peace and as I said before we'll hafta just agree to disagree on this

Heckjamean "not really"?? I agreed with her and you're tell me no I didn't? If we agree to disagree then you can't say "not really" berscuzz then you're disagreeing with us not agreeing. No, I think we should burn you.

Loppfessor
07-28-2005, 03:40 PM
^ But you love me too much to do that

marsdaddy
07-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I don't think mars meant to imply that this would make someone a 'poor spouse', I think what he was saying is that a man (any man) who feels admittedly awkward at the sight of a woman who breastfeeds publicly might - might - struggle a bit when the time comes that his partner's breasts start to exist more for his child's sustenance than his own pleasure. It can be difficult for some men to see their partners as both sexual, exciting, desirable women AND as nurturing, caring but decidedly unglamourous mothers.No. I was saying he'll be a poor spouse. Bigblue, too.

And, imho every man has to adjust to seeing his partner as both sexual, exciting, and desirable AND the mother of his children. Particularly when he has to wait 6+ weeks for birth canal to recover.

Echewta
07-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Dear god, please make my wifes birth canal recover with much haste. And heal the bay. And feed the starving children.
Amen.
Echewta.

Documad
07-28-2005, 06:03 PM
I am a woman. I support breastfeeding. I have seen many of my good friends' huge breast-feeding nipples.

If I'm paying more than $15 for my entree, I don't want it happening near me when I'm eating. It's mostly the sound.

But then I prefer to eat out where there are no children doing anything. Or smelly old people.

Vic Colfari
08-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Almost 3/4 of moms produce more milk with their right breast and there's no correlation to being right or left handed.

abcdefz
08-11-2006, 02:12 PM
I don't have a problem with seeing a baby nursing. It's kind of sweet, actually.

The first time I ever saw that, I was visiting a former teacher who'd just had her baby. I was 14. She just started feeding the baby in front of me, and since I had a huge crush on her, my main job was just playing it cool. And you know what? It was fine, and I felt kind of honored that she thought I was mature enough to handle it.

Randetica
08-11-2006, 02:29 PM
i always thought it is something beautiful to look at

i love breasts
i love babies
i love milk (well not straight but in my coffee or chocolate milk.. ok thats another story :rolleyes::mad::D)

makes me bit jealous though since i want to have a baby so bad

and damaja is such a sexy bitch at times

milleson
08-11-2006, 02:45 PM
Almost 3/4 of moms produce more milk with their right breast and there's no correlation to being right or left handed.

A: Thats retarded.

B: Why the hell did this resurface?

marsdaddy
08-11-2006, 02:55 PM
But then I prefer to eat out where there are no children doing anything. Or smelly old people.Or at least put them in their own section, like smokers. Second hand breast slurping kills.

Chicka B
08-11-2006, 03:54 PM
There's nothing gross about a mother feeding her baby anywhere. If I was a mother I wouldn't give a shit about some immature person thinkin "ew boob". Of course I'd rather just feed my own kid then go through the trouble to please some perverted adult, fuck that! They can just mind their own business if they think feedin a baby is gross.

On the other hand, I can see that if a mother had the choice to go to somewhere private rather then stay in public and offend some people then she should. But she shouldn't yank her titty out of the baby's mouth and make it starve just because somebody's goin "eww I lost my appetite I just saw a booby". :rolleyes:

adrock14
08-11-2006, 04:00 PM
when my sister was born, my mom breast fed her. but my mom never did it in public. i think my dad told her not too (but she is really shy, so i think she wouldnt of done it anyway.). but when she would do it at home, i would sit in the room & watch, & laugh. i mean, i dont now, it was just something i never witnessed when i was young, & reacted to it by laughing. now, i have no problem being in the same room as someone who is breastfeeding.

Randetica
08-11-2006, 04:04 PM
my dad took some pictures of me sucking on my mum's titas

when i was a baby of course! pervs.

b i o n i c
08-11-2006, 04:31 PM
the virgin mary never breastfed jesus in public. but that was only because joseph threatened to leave her if her tits got saggy.

zippo
08-11-2006, 08:19 PM
^
haha...moron!

put me under the "uncomfortable" crowd, although id deal with it i suppose, maybe try not to look, small things in life we should let pass by unless we have an "attitude"

"im not taking this shit!"

^
shut up already, take the soap opera somewhere else

iceygirl
08-11-2006, 08:52 PM
i dont think its appropriate either. that is my nice way of saying fucking revolting.

b i o n i c
08-11-2006, 10:18 PM
^
haha...moron!

who you callin a moron, stupid?! oh! gotcha there didnt i? may your fingers curl with the agony of an extremely arthritic hag! i'm sorry i offended yer good pal jesus - sheesh! excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

ms.peachy
08-12-2006, 02:24 AM
I'm breastfeeding right this minute :)

TAL
08-12-2006, 04:51 AM
I would just like to know why, and more importantly how you quoted Mae on this in post #6?

1. She hasn't posted in over a year
2. Her account, along with all of her posts have been erased, so you couldn't have searched for it.
This thread is over a year old, that could be the reason.

zorra_chiflada
08-12-2006, 04:53 AM
i bet the baby was all "loppfessor ruined my lunch!"

Loppfessor
08-12-2006, 08:14 AM
i bet the baby was all "loppfessor ruined my lunch!"

OMG that is funny....why the hell did this thread get revived?