PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, so fuckin' high school

QueenAdrock
07-31-2005, 01:53 PM
I swear that one of my friends is stuck in the high-school drama bullshit. She (let's call her Friend1) has a job working for one company (that my other friend...let's call her Friend2 told her not to work for). Friend1 told me she wanted to quit this job. I seriously don't remember saying anything to Friend2 about her wanting to quit, but apparently Friend2 knows and went back to Friend1 and said "Hey I heard you wanted to quit your job, I have some openings at my office if you're interested."

Then of course, Friend1 comes and attacks me saying "Hey, she shouldn't have known I wanted to quit, yadda yadda" and it's like, first off, I don't think I said anything to Friend2, I haven't talked to her for weeks. Second off, what the fuck does it matter if she knows you're quitting? Is it some kind of secret that no one will ever know? What's the big fucking deal?

It only happens with her too. I mean, I don't get it. I guess because Friend2 told her not to work there because it was a shitty place, Friend1 felt like she was giving her the satisfaction of being right by quitting?

This is so stupid. And I want to tell her it's goddamn stupid. I didn't say anything, if I did, I certainly don't remember, I don't see what the problem is, maybe she's just got some kind of pole up her ass or she's constantly on the rag. :rolleyes:

QueenAdrock
08-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah, exactly. Except we've been friends since we were 7, so I can't really cut her off.

But I want a "chill the fuck out and don't give away any information you don't want the rest of our group to know" session. We've all pretty much been friends since we were in elementary school, so that's the way groups work. It'd be a lot easier if she just kept her trap shut about what she didn't want one person in the group to know.

And I didn't even do SHIT this time.

CiaoBellaXO
08-01-2005, 01:06 PM
I hate girls...they love drama and never seem to get out of that HS phase. I cleaned house as well not to long ago.

beastieangel01
08-01-2005, 01:17 PM
I hate girls...they love drama and never seem to get out of that HS phase. I cleaned house as well not to long ago.

indeed.

I have a total of two down to earth awesome girl friends. That's it. And even then, once and a while some drama peaks out. We tend to settle things pretty quickly though.

SobaViolence
08-01-2005, 03:08 PM
what's the problem?

why does she care?

the fuck does it really matter?

maybe i'm not sensitive enough, but my bosses even know i want to get the hell out of my work and i didn't tell them...why is she crying if a friend, or whoever, knows...

that's the main subject my friends and i at work joke/bitch about...
she needs to chill out.

wanton wench
08-01-2005, 03:17 PM
I hate girls...they love drama and never seem to get out of that HS phase.

i agree! i hate the petty bullshit that most girls love. i have always gotten along better with guys! but i do have a few girl friends that are down to earth and real. but really why are girls like that??? they give the rest of us a bad rap. (n)

QueenAdrock
08-01-2005, 07:27 PM
what's the problem?

why does she care?

the fuck does it really matter?

EXACTLY my point. I mean, it doesn't matter. She ruined two surprise parties I had for other people, and I don't get mad. I get irritated, but not mad. The first one, she "accidentally" forwarded the email to my friend. How do you "accidentally" forward a fuckin' email to the person about their own surprise party?

The second one, I called her and said "Don't forget to call Justin and remind him about the party." She says "Okay," and hangs up. Then she turns to everyone else in the room and says "Diana says to remind Justin about the party on Saturday," and my friend was sitting RIGHT THERE. I mean, what's she going to think when we're having a party RIGHT ON her fucking birthday? You can't play that shit off.

Seriously, if she stays mad, I'm going to bring up how awesome I am for not holding that shit against her, and that stuff was way worse than whatever bullshit nonsense she's upset about.

I have more girlfriends than guy friends, but I definitely do see my guy friends more. Pretty much the only people I hang out with are my brother, Wayne, and my friend Jacob. I used to hang out with another guy 24/7 in high school, but he got married/shipped out to Iraq so um, that's a no-go.

Fuckin' women. (n)

QueenAdrock
08-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Hmm. Well, I don't know. I had a reaaaaaaally rough time in high school (didn't even graduate or get my GED (only by 3 credits), and now I'm at UMD! That's cuz I've got the uber smarts :cool: ). Anyways, this girl misinterpreted a "you're a bitch" anonymous email I sent her as a "i'm going to stab you" email, and found out it was me, so they made my life a living hell, egged my car on a weekly basis and left me threatening calls, yadda yadda. Turns out that her friends were just looking for a good time, and were making up rumors about what I've said and done about/to her to make her even madder.

Ha, ha! What a hilarious joke. I got to switch schools and go into therapy for the mental anguish you gave me. I now have a problem with telling anyone what I think about them ever because of those assholes. I'm now extremely easy to walk all over because I keep my mouth shut about everything, and it boils up inside of me and makes me a pessimistic angry asshole.

But if you look at it now, they've gone to rehab several times for their coke addiction, while I'm making the Dean's List at UMD and have a steady boyfriend of 4+ years. I feel sorry for them.

But, no. I don't think I'd go back. It was bullshit, everything about it. Even if I'm a better person now than I was back then, I NEVER want to see those bitches again.

SobaViolence
08-01-2005, 09:52 PM
now i'm really glad i didn't give a shit during high school.

people are fucking psycho. and dumb.