PDA

View Full Version : aw man. this is gonna bring the slut ratio down quite a bit

TurdBerglar
08-02-2005, 11:58 PM
USA - SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) - The Eastfield Mall is joining the Holyoke Mall in putting restrictions on the age of children who can visit there at certain times of day. Beginning September 6th at the Eastfield Mall on Boston Road, anyone age 15 and under will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian after 5pm.Last month, officials of the Holyoke Mall announced that starting September 9th, visitors younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian Fridays and Saturdays after 4pm. Increasingly, malls across the nation are adopting similar policies, claiming groups of teenagers roam the malls and often are rowdy toward other customers.

GetYourWarOn
08-02-2005, 11:58 PM
lol

GetYourWarOn
08-02-2005, 11:59 PM
this should help sales.

CrankItUp!
08-03-2005, 01:20 AM
What the fuck do they do ? Ask every single kid for an ID in the mall there - nowadays !

Loppfessor
08-03-2005, 01:32 AM
this should help sales.

I doubt it will hurt any...teenagers hardly buy shit they just loiter around

CrankItUp!
08-03-2005, 01:35 AM
And that coins the name - Mall Rats

GetYourWarOn
08-03-2005, 01:37 AM
I doubt it will hurt any...teenagers hardly buy shit they just loiter around

ok, grampa. :rolleyes:

Loppfessor
08-03-2005, 01:48 AM
ok, grampa. :rolleyes:

lol hey I don't mind the eye candy that some of the girls serve as but for the most part those darn youngins just get in the way of my shopping agenda.

GetYourWarOn
08-03-2005, 01:51 AM
lol hey I don't mind the eye candy that some of the girls serve as but for the most part those darn youngins just get in the way of my shopping agenda.

hahaha.

GetYourWarOn
08-03-2005, 01:52 AM
dude move the fuck out of springfield already.

CrankItUp!
08-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Do the little midgets smack you in the nuts with their foreheads or something - Loop ?

TurdBerglar
08-03-2005, 01:56 AM
are you two the same fuckn' person?

Medellia
08-03-2005, 02:11 AM
They started doing this at one of the malls here not that long ago. It only made news when security kicked a couple of ten years olds waiting for a parent to pick them up by the movie theatre out of the building, when they were only supposed to supervise them until a parent could be reached. (n)

Loppfessor
08-03-2005, 03:18 AM
They started doing this at one of the malls here not that long ago. It only made news when security kicked a couple of ten years olds waiting for a parent to pick them up by the movie theatre out of the building, when they were only supposed to supervise them until a parent could be reached. (n)

I don't think it's mall security's job to babysit...if anything the parents should be in trouble for negligence

Medellia
08-03-2005, 03:36 AM
I don't think it's mall security's job to babysit...if anything the parents should be in trouble for negligence
If they were teenagers I could understand what you are saying. But they kicked out children sitting on a bench near the door. Not kids running through shops stealing and breaking things. Sitting. And it's not like the allowed them to sit just outside the door either. They had to completely leave the premises. And in doing so broke their own policy for situations such as this.

Loppfessor
08-03-2005, 03:53 AM
If they were teenagers I could understand what you are saying. But they kicked out children sitting on a bench near the door. Not kids running through shops stealing and breaking things. Sitting. And it's not like the allowed them to sit just outside the door either. They had to completely leave the premises. And in doing so broke their own policy for situations such as this.

Yeah but what I'm saying is that if it's illegal to leave children under a certain age home alone (I think it's 12 or 13 in most states) then why is it okay to drop them off in a public place and expect that some mall employee will watch out for them?

Nuzzolese
08-03-2005, 07:46 AM
lol hey I don't mind the eye candy that some of the girls serve as.

vomit

adam_f
08-03-2005, 07:52 AM
I say give mall security the right to carry guns and let them blow any kids' head off who gives them attitude.

jabumbo
08-03-2005, 08:53 PM
you would think the weekends would be one time they would allow the kids to walk about at night.

Lindsey_1535
08-03-2005, 09:02 PM
What about all the kids who work in the mall?

TurdBerglar
08-03-2005, 09:03 PM
i think the age limit is 15

you can't really start working in the US until you're 16

ledbatz
08-03-2005, 10:13 PM
So rather than wait until 9:15 to hit the hennessy, or vodka and orange juice, out of sheer boredome, they will start doing it at 5:15. Believe me I know, i was 15 once. and dont give me the smack that says the parents can keep an eye on them enough to stop it. maybe so, but mine couldn't. and they were strict as Hitler's SS.

Loppfessor
08-04-2005, 01:11 AM
vomit

Of all the insightful things I posted in this thread you focus in on that??! You're so negative.

Besides I DO check out high school girls at the mall and any guy sho says they don't is a freakin liar!

TurdBerglar
08-04-2005, 01:12 AM
yeah. as long as you don't look at thier faces and listen to their voices, you're golden. because then it's just tits and ass