PDA

View Full Version : The bumper...

bopst
08-03-2005, 10:18 AM
dumper.... (http://www.bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm)

adam_f
08-03-2005, 10:27 AM
What if it broke midway through the release? :confused:

wanton wench
08-03-2005, 10:33 AM
can you release it on the car behind you thats riding your ass?

Qdrop
08-03-2005, 10:39 AM
like you couldn't build your own?

how easy....

cept they need a disclaimer-- warning: you must not possess any dignity or self respect or have fear of public embarrassment to use this product.

ScarySquirrel
08-03-2005, 10:50 AM
I thought this was going to be something where you could "dump" your rear bumper while you were driving in case the dude behind you was being an asshole. Therefore causing him to get into a potentially horrible wreck and possibly die. Now that would be sweet.

wanton wench
08-03-2005, 10:54 AM
I thought this was going to be something where you could "dump" your rear bumper while you were driving in case the dude behind you was being an asshole. Therefore causing him to get into a potentially horrible wreck and possibly die. Now that would be sweet.
i'll take one of those! then i can throw my bullhorn out and stop yelling at people while i'm driving!

Qdrop
08-03-2005, 11:53 AM

yeah, i would seriously buy that.

cept i was use it WAYYYYYY too often.