PDA

View Full Version : Oh my God, I'm pissed!

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm aggitated and I need to vent before I get in a cat fight with my friend. Anyway, here's the situation...last night my friend and I went out to a club. She, of course, gets shit faced and was really starting to get on my nerves. Like, she was really loud, flirting with every guy there acting like a complete slut, getting snippy with me, and kept interupting every conversation that I was having with somebody and she didn't even know them. You know the type...an obnoxious drunk! Anyway, I ran into a guy that I used to date in highschool and we decided to hang out at my boyfriend's appartment after the club closed. She starts obviously flirting with Jeremy, my boyfriend. Like, for example, she'd be like, "Hey Jeremy, can I talk to you for a minute...blah, blah, blah" Anyway, my parent's are out of town, so Angela went back to my house with Erick and I stayed with Jeremy and he took me home this morning. Well, as soon as I walk in my house she was like, "Hey Anne, I need to wash your sheets." I was like, "What the fuck!" I am pissed! And now, I can here them screwing again and I'm getting more and more pissed! How disrepectful and slutty!

Anyway, I honestly feel like bitching her out, however, once I get started I might explode. So, I decide to quietly get on my computer and avoid her, however, now she keeps bugging me saying, "Are you mad at me?"...over and over again and dude's asleep in my bed! And right now I'm not in the mood to get in an argument...I'm going out of my way to avoid it. Fucking Hooker!

TAL
08-13-2005, 09:20 AM
At least she didn't sleep with Jeremy.

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Nah, he was like annoyed by her a little.

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Women...they all have the "crazies"! :p

Kid Presentable
08-13-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm aggitated and I need to vent before I get in a cat fight with my friend. Anyway, here's the situation...last night my friend and I went out to a club. She, of course, gets shit faced and was really starting to get on my nerves. Like, she was really loud, flirting with every guy there acting like a complete slut, getting snippy with me, and kept interupting every conversation that I was having with somebody and she didn't even know them. You know the type...an obnoxious drunk! Anyway, I ran into a guy that I used to date in highschool and we decided to hang out at my boyfriend's appartment after the club closed. She starts obviously flirting with Jeremy, my boyfriend. Like, for example, she'd be like, "Hey Jeremy, can I talk to you for a minute...blah, blah, blah" Anyway, my parent's are out of town, so Angela went back to my house with Erick and I stayed with Jeremy and he took me home this morning. Well, as soon as I walk in my house she was like, "Hey Anne, I need to wash your sheets." I was like, "What the fuck!" I am pissed! And now, I can here them screwing again and I'm getting more and more pissed! How disrepectful and slutty!

Anyway, I honestly feel like bitching her out, however, once I get started I might explode. So, I decide to quietly get on my computer and avoid her, however, now she keeps bugging me saying, "Are you mad at me?"...over and over again and dude's asleep in my bed! And right now I'm not in the mood to get in an argument...I'm going out of my way to avoid it. Fucking Hooker!

Who gives a fuck?

I got pissed last night too. Down the pub
(y)

TAL
08-13-2005, 09:26 AM
You're moving soon anyway. So stop worrying about last night.

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 09:29 AM
You're moving soon anyway. So stop worrying about last night.

Not worrying...venting.

And I give a fuck if someone's gizzin' all over my sheets.

Hell, I'll be over it in like an hour.

Kid Presentable
08-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Not worrying...venting.

Hell, I'll be over it in like an hour.

It sounds to me like she's gettin it better than you are.

At least she didn't shit in a plastic bag and put it in your dryer.

TAL
08-13-2005, 09:32 AM

So I guess Angela doesn't swallow.

paul jones
08-13-2005, 09:40 AM
I can't wait to get pubbin down the pub later

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 09:56 AM
I wish I finished work 1 hour earlier tonight than I did, because now its too late to go out. Played poker and had some drinks last night though (y)

As for Anne Lauren, your "friend" sounds like a really nasty piece of work. Like firstly, sleeping with a guy in your bed, secondly, sleeping with an ex of yours, and thirdly, hitting on your boyfriend. I think instead of blowing up at her you need to chat with her and find out why she feels she needs male attention so much that she would risk making you hate her and make the guy she slept with think she has no self respect. Well thats the alternative to just blowing up at her and making her hate herself even more.

paul jones
08-13-2005, 09:58 AM
I Played poker and had some drinks last night though (y)

do you play Texas Hold 'em ?

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 10:02 AM
do you play Texas Hold 'em ?
Yeah no limit hold em, 5 bucks in (we're all poor uni students).

It took 6 hours, from 12 am- 6am to get through 3 matches. The second game took 3 1/2 hours. Intense!! World poker tour was on tv in the background, we kept switching between that and the ashes whilst playing, but the Aussies shittness made us switch to world poker tour most of the time.

Next time your in melbourne we should have a BBMB texas hold em match (y)

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 10:02 AM
So I guess Angela doesn't swallow.

Hahaha! (y)

Or just spits it out on my sheets. :eek:

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 10:04 AM
It sounds to me like she's gettin it better than you are.

At least she didn't shit in a plastic bag and put it in your dryer.

Hell, from all the noise they're making...maybe?

paul jones
08-13-2005, 10:06 AM
Next time your in melbourne we should have a BBMB texas hold em match (y)

fuckin' oath!

If all goes well I hope to be there over New years for my friend's wedding but that is 50/50 because of a)time off work b)being able to afford i

but yeah,next time I'm in town,definitley (y)

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 10:22 AM
I wish I finished work 1 hour earlier tonight than I did, because now its too late to go out. Played poker and had some drinks last night though (y)

As for Anne Lauren, your "friend" sounds like a really nasty piece of work. Like firstly, sleeping with a guy in your bed, secondly, sleeping with an ex of yours, and thirdly, hitting on your boyfriend. I think instead of blowing up at her you need to chat with her and find out why she feels she needs male attention so much that she would risk making you hate her and make the guy she slept with think she has no self respect. Well thats the alternative to just blowing up at her and making her hate herself even more.

You just hit the nail on the head...that's my thoughts exactly. I've known her for a long time and she definately has issues with men and sleeping around. How should I say this...she really is a "good girl", but she obviously has a low self-esteem. She tries to let on like she's this independent "new age" woman that just enjoys sex and uses men kinda like most men use women for sex. She tries to rationalize that since most men are able to keep sex just sex and have frequent partners, that she should be able to do the same even though she's a woman. However, obviously, there is difference between men and women and I don't care what anybody says...women a majority of the time get emotionally "attached" one way or another and in different degrees with someone thay have slept with verses a majority of men that are able to kept sex just sex and walk away with no emotional attachment at all. Anyway, I think she is confusing sex with being emotionally intimate with a guy.

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 10:35 AM
I think that every man and every woman approaches sex differently. To say that all guys, or even a high percentage of guys, can honestly enjoy sex without emotional attachment, is a gross stereotype. I for one, do not fit that stereotype. If your friend is trying to combat that stereotype of the woman always getting emotionally attached, even though she really does need emotional attachment, then shes just lying to herself to disprove a false stereotype.

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 10:42 AM
I think that every man and every woman approaches sex differently. To say that all guys, or even a high percentage of guys, can honestly enjoy sex without emotional attachment, is a gross stereotype. I for one, do not fit that stereotype. If your friend is trying to combat that stereotype of the woman always getting emotionally attached, even though she really does need emotional attachment, then shes just lying to herself to disprove a false stereotype.

I said most men...or maybe just the dickies I know.

But, anyway, you're exactly right.

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 10:48 AM
I said most men...or maybe just the dickies I know.

But, anyway, you're exactly right.
Its understandable. The more promiscuous a guy is, the more women who have been "used" by him, the more he wrecks the reputation of males in general. One guy can completely wreck several women's perception of men, even if they've all been out with 5 nice guys before him. This has been the case with most of the girls I've gone out with. They are usually all bitter at one ex boyfriend and take that out on me and all their following boyfriends :( The only way they feel they can get back at the original guy who hurt them is to take it out on the nice ones.

paul jones
08-13-2005, 10:50 AM
I just heard a funny noise outside like it was a distorted didgeridoo but maybe it was just a motorbike

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 10:55 AM
I just heard a funny noise outside like it was a distorted didgeridoo but maybe it was just a motorbike
We have a didgeridoo, and I have a mic and a distortion pedal. Maybe it was me :confused:

paul jones
08-13-2005, 10:58 AM
We have a didgeridoo, and I have a mic and a distortion pedal. Maybe it was me :confused:

yeah,probably. Speaking of didgeridoo's,I got a book by Rolf Harris called 'Beastley Behaviour' which is all funny animal stories and on the cover,Rolf is holding a piglet and laughing

I can't remeber who gave me the book but you can't beat a pic of Rolf with a piglet,laughing (y)

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Tie me piglet-roo down sport :D

*wobbles thin sheet of cardboard to get funky noise going*

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Its understandable. The more promiscuous a guy is, the more women who have been "used" by him, the more he wrecks the reputation of males in general. One guy can completely wreck several women's perception of men, even if they've all been out with 5 nice guys before him. This has been the case with most of the girls I've gone out with. They are usually all bitter at one ex boyfriend and take that out on me and all their following boyfriends :( The only way they feel they can get back at the original guy who hurt them is to take it out on the nice ones.

I agree with you for the most part, however, most women are not these little innocent beings that are being taken advantage of by these big bad men. Most of the time, unless they are being raped or something, women chose to sleep with a guy. It's not like someone put a gun to their head. A lot of the time, especially in a club scene, women bait men for their attention...like by wearing risque outfits and dancing all sexy. They know what they are doing...which is more than likely trying to seduce men that are generally gonna be promiscuous and "use" them. However, I'm not saying all women are like that or all men are like that...but, a lot are.

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 11:06 AM
I agree with you for the most part, however, most women are not these little innocent beings that are being taken advantage of by these big bad men. Most of the time, unless they are being raped or something, women chose to sleep with a guy. It's not like someone put a gun to their head. A lot of the time, especially in a club scene, women bait men for their attention...like by wearing risque outfits and dancing all sexy. They know what they are doing...which is more than likely trying to seduce men that are generally gonna be promiscuous and "use" them. However, I'm not saying all women are like that or all men are like that...but, a lot are.
Yeah and I'm saying that women who "fish" for men like that deserve the assholes they end up with. That sort of thing intimidates/disgusts most of the nice guys, because it amounts to women making themselves objects, and at the same time makes the men objects to those women. So in effect the resultant relationship is emotionless, meaningless physical gratification that is sure to get you nowhere in your love life other than a realisation that your only asset is your looks.

Anne Lauren
08-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah and I'm saying that women who "fish" for men like that deserve the assholes they end up with. That sort of thing intimidates/disgusts most of the nice guys, because it amounts to women making themselves objects, and at the same time makes the men objects to those women. So in effect the resultant relationship is emotionless, meaningless physical gratification that is sure to get you nowhere in your love life other than a realisation that your only asset is your looks.

Exactly!

Isn't it ironic that a lot of women preach about not wanting to be seen as "objects", but they most of the time bring it on themselves.

And, yeah, you act like a dirty slut, you're more than likely gonna be treated like one.

cookiepuss
08-13-2005, 12:46 PM
you know if she's asking you if you are mad, then it's pretty likely that she knows that what she is doing is isn't cool.

if I were in that situation (i've been in some similar) I'd probably say to her: "what you do is your business, but when your business is happening n my bed it becomes my business. I think what you are doing is disrecpectful and I expect you not to ever do it again." end of discussion.

CrankItUp!
08-13-2005, 12:56 PM
(lb) Its time to get out the potato gun ! (lb)

Beth
08-13-2005, 01:03 PM
i think you like drama and thus carry on with people who will create it.

CrankItUp!
08-13-2005, 01:20 PM
No , I like stirring up chaos amongst strangers even better.

Beth
08-13-2005, 04:59 PM
i was talking about anne lauren.

Documad
08-13-2005, 10:32 PM
This is true of most women who have shitty friends.

And when you point it out, they defend the shitty friends ("she has so many other good qualities!").

Rancid_Beasties
08-13-2005, 10:37 PM
This is true of most women who have shitty friends.

And when you point it out, they defend the shitty friends ("she has so many other good qualities!").
Or
she really is a "good girl"

CrankItUp!
08-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Well, why do women tend to do that having shitty friends ?They need to just piss em off and geta better batch of people.

Documad
08-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Ha Ha! I missed that Anne had said she was really a good girl.

When I had girlfriends who had major baggage, I'd always say "she's got a big heart" or "she's got a lot of great qualities you just can't see."

It took me a long time to realize that I was just feeding into the drama by being concerned about them or by giving them advice or whatever. I cut all the crazies out years ago. :)

ms.peachy
08-14-2005, 04:42 AM
D'ya think?