PDA

View Full Version : How Sad is my Life...

Paul Decktition
08-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Well Big Brother in the uk has finished and now my life seems empty, where am I going to get my voyeurism fix now?

synch
08-15-2005, 04:30 AM
Buy the dvd's, action figures, get the ringtones, watch the austrian version... I'm sure there are many other fulfilling things you can do with your life ;)

TonsOfFun
08-15-2005, 05:19 AM
Tell you what dude if you miss BB, I have the perfect alternative...

You'll probably find at least one of these where you live anyway. They generally have a wodden frame and a piece of wood sometimes with glass inside sits plum within this frame on hinges. Usually a handle will operate these hinges and properly turned will open up a whole world. Walk through this frame and be amazed. The air might seem fresher and you might find a bit more activity than Big Brother but it happening all the time. LIFE! yup

Paul Decktition
08-15-2005, 06:13 AM
The trouble with real life is that if I sit and watch total strangers they tend to get quite upset and normally go for me!

Loppfessor
08-15-2005, 06:17 AM
You could just start posting really stupid threads on the BBMB to help fill the void...

TonsOfFun
08-15-2005, 06:19 AM
wear sunglasses.

I always feel invinsible in sunglasses. You can look at girls cleavage without them knowing.

I know that sounds a bit pathetic but it's natural for me and I can't stop. If girls didn't want their cleavage looked at in public, then they shouldn't wear tops that show it cus that is what'll happen. That is just how I feel :cool:

Mr_Complex
08-15-2005, 06:24 AM
I think a programme about the King of Chavs is on tonight. I wouldn't mind watching that.

Does anyone else think he looks a bit like Eric Bana in Chopper?

Mr_Complex
08-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Michael Carroll, that's the TWAT.

zorra_chiflada
08-15-2005, 07:00 AM
big brother australia has finished as well, and i'm very disappointed with who won. i will not be watching the next season :mad:

ok, i probably will.

Rancid_Beasties
08-15-2005, 07:08 AM
How could Tim not win? I shoulda have put money on Greg, he was at $5.50 to win and I had a feeling.

zorra_chiflada
08-15-2005, 07:10 AM
How could Tim not win? I shoulda have put money on Greg, he was at $5.50 to win and I had a feeling.
tim was the only person i didn't hate :(
i thought he actually deserved to win, wheras everyone else deserved a shove. :mad:

Rancid_Beasties
08-15-2005, 07:12 AM
tim was the only person i didn't hate :(
i thought he actually deserved to win, wheras everyone else deserved a shove. :mad:
I thought you were a vesna fan?

zorra_chiflada
08-15-2005, 07:13 AM
I thought you were a vesna fan?

yeah, she reminded me of me a bit. but she annoyed the shit out of me.

Rancid_Beasties
08-15-2005, 07:20 AM
yeah, she reminded me of me a bit. but she annoyed the shit out of me.
True. Plus she was kinda ignorant and insensitive to others at times. Tim was a good bloke, I admire him for tollerating all the assholes in there for so long.

icy manipulator
08-15-2005, 09:26 AM
yeah, she reminded me of me a bit.

"big brother, i need to clean my vagina, it's getting all seedy again"

i hated vesna

i thought hotdogs should've won

paul jones
08-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Cure for Big Brother blues: Go to the pub and check out the ladies

Rancid_Beasties
08-16-2005, 05:31 AM
Cure for Big Brother blues: Go to the pub and check out the ladies
Hell yes! Man I had some coopers pale today and it was awesome for some reason. And we got free pool because they left the panel with the glass window (where you can see the pocketed balls) unlocked so you could just take it off and keep setting the balls up. And they played sabotage on the kareoke radio jukebox television thing!!!

Mcmac
08-16-2005, 06:01 AM
tim was a pussey...he told on the boys fro doing backwards kangas and then went back to them and pretended like hed done one.. (n) not cool

Rancid_Beasties
08-16-2005, 06:08 AM
tim was a pussey...he told on the boys fro doing backwards kangas and then went back to them and pretended like hed done one.. (n) not cool
The guys were fuckwits for doing that sort of shit (no pun intended :rolleyes: )

zorra_chiflada
08-16-2005, 06:15 AM
every single male in there (apart from tim) was a complete pig, and they all deserved a broken nose.

Rancid_Beasties
08-16-2005, 06:57 AM
every single male in there (apart from tim) was a complete pig, and they all deserved a broken nose.
The girls weren't much better. They all had self esteem problems, or conversely were overly confident to the point of sluttyness (ie christie, geneva and gianna). Plus most of them had done modelling of one sort or another, or were strippers, or were sexually extroverted. They picked the housemates to create a super raunchy (and controversial) uncut show to revive ratings and it pretty much worked. Also the fact that some of the housemates have been arrested since leaving, and another has been accused of animal cruelty, and another is somewhat of a homophobe.