PDA

View Full Version : things kids say, revisited

ms.peachy
08-15-2005, 09:41 AM
Okay so here at the museum today we are doing this workshop thingie with families, whre kids get to build their own little race car that's powered with an elastic band, and then race against eachother and stuff. It's lots of fun and the kids have a really good time (although, curiously, a lot of dads seem to kind of 'take over' on the car design front, but anyway...)

So this one kid, maybe 8 or 9, he tests his car on the little track we've set up, and then picks it up, holds it in his palm and gazes at it admiringly and says, "With a fine motor like this, I can really impress the ladies". Then kind of turns on his heel and struts away.

Qdrop
08-15-2005, 09:55 AM
PIMP

paul jones
08-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Okay so here at the museum today we are doing this workshop thingie with families, whre kids get to build their own little race car that's powered with an elastic band, and then race against eachother and stuff. It's lots of fun and the kids have a really good time (although, curiously, a lot of dads seem to kind of 'take over' on the car design front, but anyway...)

So this one kid, maybe 8 or 9, he tests his car on the little track we've set up, and then picks it up, holds it in his palm and gazes at it admiringly and says, "With a fine motor like this, I can really impress the ladies". Then kind of turns on his heel and struts away.

I heard Echewta was in town

ms.peachy
08-16-2005, 10:07 AM
okay so, today I'm wearing a new top. Which looked great in the store and all, and actually still does look pretty damn good if I do say so myself - as long as I don't move around much. You ladies know what I mean. Anyway, it's cute, and nips in at the waist, and makes my boobs look nice, but not in a big hoochie kind of way.

OR SO I THOUGHT!

Because what I didn't realise, standing there in the changing room, was that as I move around and stuff, the tank top-y bit in the middle, it keeps slipping lower and lower and lower.

And so here I am, doing this workshop and going around to all the groups and standing up and sitting down and bending and stretching and whatnot, and it's all a bit like, Here's My Tits!

So yeah, I'm loved by all of the dads (and a few pubescent boys as well I suspect.) Hi! Come to my workshop! Build a race car! See my huge tracts of land!

:(

Beth
08-16-2005, 07:38 PM
ah, ms.peachy, you'd be inmate bait too. :)

on topic: the other day we were out to dinner and asked noelle if she was going to have more of her appetizer. she said: "no, i'm saving my hungry for dinner."