PDA

View Full Version : Murder is a crime...

TonsOfFun
08-17-2005, 08:19 AM
Unless it is done by a police man

~ Know your rights!

Really makes me feel ashamed to be British when those IPC reports came out. Cus you know the guy who commited the murder is gonna get off and the worst punishment is gonna be back to uniformed police.

It also makes you feel ashamed to let out lies straight after the murder to somehow suggest it was the brazilian guys fault for being shot in the head 7 times! (n)

skinnybutphat
08-17-2005, 08:31 AM
I know that shit was tragic, but why was he running from them?

TonsOfFun
08-17-2005, 08:50 AM
he wasn't running. It came out yesterday. He was sat down and someone had hold of him so he couldn't move. He didn't jump the barrier, he wasn't positively identified. He just got a tube and was shot.

which what I was on about when I said, why did they have to point the figure at the victim when reports came out by lying and say he was running...

fucked up!

TonsOfFun
08-17-2005, 08:51 AM
click - http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,16132,1550815,00.html

tracky
08-17-2005, 09:00 AM
yeah that is messed up

probably went to scratch his nose or something and they capped him

ms.peachy
08-17-2005, 09:15 AM
I know, it sucks.

I was absolutely prepared to give the police the benefit of every doubt, considering the state of the city at the time, pending the investigation results. With what's come out today, I have to say, it is very very disturbing.

TonsOfFun
07-17-2006, 05:42 AM
as much as I hoped some1 in authority is accountable for murdering because they looked slightly tanned. I have no faith in the UK justice system and the people who are commisioned to do these reports will always work and spin in favour of the guilty if they are either rich, important and may show up the government.

Makes you sick.

How can ou protect yourself from the police? carry a gun?

edit: srry meant to leave a link http://www.guardian.co.uk/menezes/story/0,,1822486,00.html

alexandra
07-17-2006, 05:58 AM
i'm gonna listen to that song now.

Lex Diamonds
07-17-2006, 09:07 AM
I guess it's his fault for being brown AND foreign.

Right? :confused:

Lex Diamonds
07-17-2006, 09:10 AM
When I was working with the Metropolitan Police last week I asked one of the senior officers about this thing. I asked him if those guys were SAS and he said "no, they would only have been sent in if they were certain he had a bomb and if so he would have been dead before he saw them, and it would never have made the papers". But he wasn't "officially" allowed to say anything, so don't tell anybody. So basically it's what happens when undertrained officers are given guns and incorrect information.

TonsOfFun
07-17-2006, 10:45 AM
When I was working with the Metropolitan Police last week I asked one of the senior officers about this thing. I asked him if those guys were SAS and he said "no, they would only have been sent in if they were certain he had a bomb and if so he would have been dead before he saw them, and it would never have made the papers". But he wasn't "officially" allowed to say anything, so don't tell anybody. So basically it's what happens when undertrained officers are given guns and incorrect information.

Thats it, I'm telling now. Will go down to the cop shop and say some guy on the internet said he talked to some copper who thinks its a bit of a white wash. Evidence!

;)

edit: actually I joke but I bet a decent amount of 'intelligence' comes from internet message boards thinking about the RATM fourm way back. "we have lost intelligence, repeat; we have no intelligence"... heh

I'll stop quoting sh!t now.